Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed WiiFit Plus was listed above, but has anyone actually tried using the 50% coupon?

Ideally this is what I want to get, but I'm not sure how it not having an MSRP yet will affect the coupon. Worst comes to worst, I can pick up WiiFit before the end of August, but it would be better to apply it to the WiiFit Plus package.

Well, ordering Uncharted 2 earned me Wii Sports Resort, MotionPlus, and a Dualshock 3. While it's nothing I want, it's nice to actually see games showing up after a month-long drought.

Just sent in my trades to Amazon.

- Final Fantasy VII (Greatest Hits) - $40.00
- Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - $24.00

Got lucky that I happened to see the FFVII trade-in deal of the day back on the 11th. I'm also trying out UPS shipping this time, so hopefully I'll get my credit a little bit quicker.

[quote name='Ace!']Tried out that site listed several pages back

gazelle.com - Traded in 3 games...got my amazon gift card. Some values suck pretty bad...but some are good!!![/QUOTE]

Agreed. I found a good deal on gazelle and just sent out my items today. I like them alot so far. If they had trade in promos like amazon they would be the best.

My free box arrived in 3 days. Its free Priority Mail or UPS. The shipping is insured and with tracking. They have answered all my questions within 24hrs and very polite as well. Pretty damn good. We'll see how things go when our items arrive :applause:

- Code: tweet (for an extra 5% on your trades)
- If you pick amazon gift card you get another 5%
- your can receive paypal, check, amazon credit, or donation for your TIV

Awesome, thanks Japakneez. I think I may just get these as they could have multiple uses. My son could use them for music, and I could use them, it appears, on the PS3 (though not for chat). But with the PS3 upstairs and closer to the kids' bedrooms I could use it for late night play up there.

The improvements listed below definitely seem to be worth the extra $20:

Enhancements in the X41 over the original X4 model include:

The X4 analog infrared wireless signal has been replaced with digital 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, for low-latency, uncompressed, CD-quality sound with no background hiss, no interference from plasma TV screens and no line of sight restrictions between the transmitter and headset.

The X41 uses the latest version of Dolby technology to support game sound in 7.1 channels instead of 5.1 channels, for improved surround sound accuracy.

Dolby Pro Logic has been upgraded to Dolby Pro Logic® IIx.

The X41 transmitter includes a headphone jack and volume control for an additional wired headset, so a second player can hear the same Dolby surround sound that’s being transmitted to the X41 wireless headset.

The X41 transmitter is powered by a USB port on the XBOX or nearby PC, Mac or laptop, so gamers will have one less power adapter to worry about. This is especially convenient when using it overseas, since it eliminates the need for special power adapter plugs.

A new “battery booster” circuit in the headset extends battery life for up to 25 hours and assures that the sound quality will stay crisp and clear until the batteries are completely drained. Optional rechargeable batteries can be used in place of alkaline batteries.

The velvet ear cushions used on the X4 have been replaced with rich, soft, fabric mesh cushions that let your ears breathe, for added comfort during long gaming sessions.

Although primarily designed for XBOX 360 gaming, the Ear Force X41 is compatible with other gaming consoles (note that the integrated microphone works only with the 360) and can also be used as a home-theater accessory for enjoying DVDs in Dolby surround sound, watching TV or listening to music.

Though now the Ion drums are tempting me again because they just dropped them from $299.99 to $287.49 - DAMN YOU Amazon!

What's the rough amount of time it usually takes before Amazon or AMron gets the games and sends you an email with your gift card & $30 coupon?

I dropped off the box with my games at a UPS drop-off box last Thursday (8/14) around 2 pm and haven't received anything yet.

I'm hoping i get my stuff so I can preorder Batman in time with the bonus codes, but I REALLY hope they don't reject any one of my games since I JUST made it to $60

^^ Don't know about the UPS, but don't you have tracking with that? You should be able to tell how close it is. Once they get it, you usually get the credit same day or the day after. Then you usually get the $30 code 2 days after that - but note that sometimes it is longer.

For example, I had one set received today (Mon) via USPS media mail. They received and credited it the same day (got the email early in the AM too - they are usually pretty fast processing them once they get there). I would expect to get the code on early Weds AM (used to be around 1am Pacific but they seem to do them around 4-5am Pacific now).

[quote name='Vpyingyang']For those who haven't used the 50% coupon, G27 Driving Wheel is available for pre-order as of today for $300.[/QUOTE]

lol perfect timing! ill edit my post again later tonight

[quote name='Japakneez']Agreed. I found a good deal on gazelle and just sent out my items today. I like them alot so far. If they had trade in promos like amazon they would be the best.

My free box arrived in 3 days. Its free Priority Mail or UPS. The shipping is insured and with tracking. They have answered all my questions within 24hrs and very polite as well. Pretty damn good. We'll see how things go when our items arrive :applause:

- Code: tweet (for an extra 5% on your trades)
- If you pick amazon gift card you get another 5%
- your can receive paypal, check, amazon credit, or donation for your TIV[/QUOTE]

I was eligible for a free box, but went ahead and sent in my own box. They received today and approved everything today...said 2 days I should have my amazon gift cards! Great site so far!

[quote name='Vpyingyang']For those who haven't used the 50% coupon, G27 Driving Wheel is available for pre-order as of today for $300.[/QUOTE]

fucking timing! damn you amazon... i used my code on the g25!

The 50 % off code does not work. Looks like I will have to call and hope they honor it.

A complaint about the G27 is that it doesn't seem to be much of an improvement over the G25. Its 3 years between releases and one would expect alot more out of it.

I would also expect prices of the G25 to drop further. So maybe its a good idea to skip the G27 (MSRP $330) and get a reduced price G25 (currently $230).

Damn, Amazon really knows what they're doing with having the G27, X41, etc all coming right as the 50% coupons expire. But that's okay because they're great in general. I'd rather have that than being able to take advantage of their incompetence like a crappy CC.

[quote name='Japakneez']A complaint about the G27 is that it doesn't seem to be much of an improvement over the G25. Its 3 years between releases and one would expect alot more out of it.

I would also expect prices of the G25 to drop further. So maybe its a good idea to skip the G27 (MSRP $330) and get a reduced price G25 (currently $230).[/QUOTE]

I believe they could have added more but for the price these guys still thought it was a solid update, watch the review http://www.insidesimracing.tv/

Whoever posted about gazelle, thanks a bunch!

This site is fantastic. UPS means I can track it the whole way.

Does anyone know if Paypal charges a fee when you receive money from gazelle?

Gazelle is the new Amazon :whee:

You're welcome ;)

yeah i think receiving paypal gets a small fee (maybe 3%). Its been a while so i don't quite remember. Thats a sick find btw. I would love to see a TIV site for Gazelle....hehehe

[quote name='Japakneez']Gazelle is the new Amazon :whee:

You're welcome ;)

yeah i think receiving paypal gets a small fee (maybe 3%). Its been a while so i don't quite remember. Thats a sick find btw.[/QUOTE]

Even with the paypal fees, that site is great. The UPS really puts it over the top since I don't have to worry about it getting lost media mail.

I don't know what happened out there in postal land... I mailed a bunch of stuff last week, stringing it out Mon-Weds. I put DC on just one of things I mailed each day (2 the 10th, 4 the 11th, and 3 the 12th). ALL THREE of my DC's are showing delivery on Monday. If all the other ones that I did not put DC on arrived at the same time as well, I should get a load of confirmations in the AM followed by more codes than I can handle ;).

But I really don't think even UPS ground can top the Weds - Mon cross-country delivery that apparently just happened with at least one of my packages. All of these were the nice little Target mailing boxes - maybe those were a little easier to deal with than the odd-shaped stuff I sent before.

[quote name='Japakneez']For those with 50% codes and $75 system codes. Here are some items that could appear on amazon at anytime...

SYSTEMS

- Price drop on PS3 to $299
- Price drop on Xbox Elite to $299 on 8/30

ACCESORIES

- 'Logitech G27' Premium Wheel. NOW AVAILABLE. You still have to email amazon to try to get code applied
http://www.gadgetreview.com/2009/08/logitech-g27-racing-wheel-too-cool-for-the-xbox-360.html
g27wheel_set_hi.jpg

- 'Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S' Premium Wheel could release with Forza 3. Its also PC, PS3, and 360 compatible! (G27 competitor w/ 6-speed shifter) [/QUOTE]

I sent an email off to Fanatec to see if they have any plans of bringing their wheel to Amazon. They are supposed to be in Bestbuy, Gamestop, and i think target. Its a long shot, but worth a try. If they say yes i'll update ;)

Decent deal of the day: Peggle for DS for $9.98 (but I got mine at Target for $4.98 ;)).

Meh trade-in deal of the day: Civ Rev 360 for $19 (bumped from $11).
Though if you want to jump through the preorder coupon hoops you can get it for $17.54 at GS.

problem is 3 civ revs aren't enough for the bonus $30 coupon, so you'd also have to lock in a filler game while you're at it.

Price on the xbox 120gb Hard Drive has been jumping around. Right now its $119.97. I'm still gonna wait in hopes of a price drop sometime this year. Hopefully it makes better sense to use a $30 coupon on it by then :D

[quote name='theb1rdm4n']problem is 3 civ revs aren't enough for the bonus $30 coupon, so you'd also have to lock in a filler game while you're at it.[/QUOTE]

i already have some, id use civ rev as filler

[quote name='Japakneez']Price on the xbox 120gb Hard Drive has been jumping around. Right now its $119.97. I'm still gonna wait in hopes of a price drop sometime this year. Hopefully it makes better sense to use a $30 coupon on it by then :D[/QUOTE]

Wait, the $30 code can be used on accessories? I don't know why but I had it in my head that it was good for games only. :lol:. Oh well - I guess I could have ordered that 360 controller for free earlier instead of paying $27. But I would have had to have found filler for it to make max use of the code so that's OK I guess.

[quote name='ynocturnal']I believe they could have added more but for the price these guys still thought it was a solid update, watch the review http://www.insidesimracing.tv/[/QUOTE]

Great vid. I really enjoyed the reviewer. Err, i mean review ;)

It seems like they totally removed the simple UP/DOWN shifting from the G27. I like the idea of having that option for arcade racers. I wish there was a way to make the G27 work with the 360. Argh!

Man, IO has me thinking about the X41's now. Maybe i'll go for it if the 50% coupon shows up again. Amazon is totally spoiling me. I've only received one $30 coupon so far but should have 4 more on the way....I hope.

[quote name='io']Hmmm.. Does anyone here with knowledge of such things know if these are worth the extra $20 (after factoring in 50% off coupon)? I may just have to get these, even though I rarely play online enough to really need the whole mic chat thing. It would actually be more useful to have these for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

I just recently had dipped and used the 50% off coupon on the Turtle Beach Ear Force X4's. Kinda wish I had held back for the release of these now. However, I can tell you right now that the sound quality is pretty amazing for these headphones, I just HIGHLY recommend you also invest in some Sanyo Eneloop (or your favorite choice of rechargeable batteries) Charger Kit and batteries.

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1250588469&sr=8-1

These work perfectly well on both 360 and PS3, you don't get the chat with the PS3, but they still make amazing surround sound headphones. I had watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on Blu-Ray the other day with them. I have not tried the expanded stereo aspect yet, but I do recall maybe a few Game Cube games had Dolby Pro Logic II, so I think I might try sometime. Currently playing Eternal Sonata on 360 with them and that soundtrack by Motoi Sakuraba is fantastic.

[quote name='io']I don't know what happened out there in postal land...[/QUOTE]

Hey io, can you keep me updated on what happens with your credits/emails. I'm asking because I have mailed a total of three packages. The first one arrived in 3/4 days. That first package arrived over a week ago and amazon still hasn't sent me an email for the coupon code. I guess that can happen but it has also been a week since I sent the 2nd and 3rd packages (sent on same day) and amazon claims not to have received them yet. Considering the delivery time of the first one and the lack of a coupon code being mailed to me yet, I'm a little concerned that amazon is screwed up. The issue is augmented by the incompetent postal employees refusing to allow me to put DC on the 2nd and 3rd packages - leaving me with no clue what's going on with the coupon code or the shipments.

I got the game back that they claimed was cracked. I looked at it, and I can see why it was rejected. There is a tiny hairline crack in the inner ring where the disc goes on the spindle. It was a used game from GS, and it must've been like that when I got it from them, seeing as how I only took the game out of the case twice (to check for scratches when I got it, and to play it). The game plays fine, but that could pose a problem for long term durability.

So, I'm not upset with Amazon for rejecting it, but more so at GS and myself for not noticing it before I bought it. I'm telling you all this to this to take note that they are very meticulous in their inspection, which is good in most cases...except this one (for me).

I'll try to trade it back to GS when they have their next tiered sale...if they reject it, I'll just tell them it was in good enough condition for them to sell it to me.

I wonder if noram can just charge a refurb fee like gamestop does, that way we wouldn't get games rejected and lose a trade in deal, which is the main reason we trade to amazon.. Althought I got screwed on that about a week ago. Bought Oblivion a few months, the disc plays fine, installed it. I ended up trading it back to gamestop after I was doen with it and they charged me a refurb fee, the disc was exactly the same as when I bought it.. needless to say, I kept it because of that BS

Gamefly has MKvsDCU for $20---> $19.25 amazon PS3

not bad may bite as the games are guarantees to have case +manual

[quote name='bgame2']Hey io, can you keep me updated on what happens with your credits/emails. I'm asking because I have mailed a total of three packages. The first one arrived in 3/4 days. That first package arrived over a week ago and amazon still hasn't sent me an email for the coupon code. I guess that can happen but it has also been a week since I sent the 2nd and 3rd packages (sent on same day) and amazon claims not to have received them yet. Considering the delivery time of the first one and the lack of a coupon code being mailed to me yet, I'm a little concerned that amazon is screwed up. The issue is augmented by the incompetent postal employees refusing to allow me to put DC on the 2nd and 3rd packages - leaving me with no clue what's going on with the coupon code or the shipments.[/QUOTE]

Ok guys, I had to post this update because it's pretty concerning to me. after posting the above, I called amazon to check on things. The girl on the phone tells me they hadn't received the packages yet and that the promotional code could come at any time within 10 days. Then within an hour both of my trade-in packages are suddenly received and the first promo code shows up - VERY COINCIDENTAL, the bad part is that they return one of my games saying it was "Missing Disc". That's absolutely nonsense! I triple check everything when I mail stuff, I'm anal like that. So not only were my packages just clearly sitting around, but they're cheating me out of about 17.50 in credit AND keeping a disk!

I got my credit today, just waiting for the coupon. Ideally, I'd like to get the coupon ASAP so I can use it for Batman or Metroid Prime Trilogy next week..:pray:

[quote name='bgame2']Ok guys, I had to post this update because it's pretty concerning to me. after posting the above, I called amazon to check on things. The girl on the phone tells me they hadn't received the packages yet and that the promotional code could come at any time within 10 days. Then within an hour both of my trade-in packages are suddenly received and the first promo code shows up - VERY COINCIDENTAL, the bad part is that they return one of my games saying it was "Missing Disc". That's absolutely nonsense! I triple check everything when I mail stuff, I'm anal like that. So not only were my packages just clearly sitting around, but they're cheating me out of about 17.50 in credit AND keeping a disk![/QUOTE]

I just got 5 codes in one email 50 minutes ago, so I'm sure it's just coincidence.

Was debating about getting DJ Hero with the 50% off coupon. Instead, pulled the trigger on the 120GB HDD. Paid $5.48 out of pocket with coupon and credit.

[quote name='Regian']Was debating about getting DJ Hero with the 50% off coupon. Instead, pulled the trigger on the 120GB HDD. Paid $5.48 out of pocket with coupon and credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning towards the 120gb HDD too, but need some convincing. Why do i need another 100gb's exactly?

[quote name='stone1061']I'm leaning towards the 120gb HDD too, but need some convincing. Why do i need another 100gb's exactly?[/QUOTE]

Installing games to the hard drive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back