Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of Trade In Values just changed within the last hour.. some of them benefited me..
Battlestations Pacific took a nose dive from 17 to 9.25
PS3 SF4 went back upto 19 while 360 went down to 10
Tiger woods 10 for the wii went upto 25.25 from 24 which makes a little better from using the deal of the day promo.

Also a good flip from target is DS Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time 9.98 now gets 17.50 instead of 16.50.

Well, damn, because I had the combo of 2 Battlestations Pacific and 1 FF Echoes to send in... I have Battlestations locked in but with stuff that I was hoping to get cheap from GS (and I didn't include Echoes of Time even at the lower price). I could go ahead and buy the other things with just the Edge discount and hope for a good coupon next week, or buy stupid Batman (to use the 25% off coupon) and return it later. Ugh, I hate doing that though.

More changes:

:360: Gears 2 $14.25 -> $13

:wii: Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility $24.25 -> $16
:wii: Indiana Jones Staff of Kings $14 -> $10

[quote name='Japakneez']I checked prices and it looks like its still $20. Didn't know it was clearanced at target. If its a good flip then why not.[/QUOTE]

It's funny because it's not even an actual physical game disc. I bet if you went into Gamestop with 2-3 of the download codes that clearanced @ Target to try and trade in, they'd laugh you right out of the store.

I just don't get how Amazon is going to take those on trade without getting majorly ripped off. Plus, considering the MSRP of the DLC was $20 to begin with, they're giving you 75% or so of it's original value.

I'm just shocked it's listed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's funny because it's not even an actual physical game disc. I bet if you went into Gamestop with 2-3 of the download codes that clearanced @ Target to try and trade in, they'd laugh you right out of the store.

I just don't get how Amazon is going to take those on trade without getting majorly ripped off. Plus, considering the MSRP of the DLC was $20 to begin with, they're giving you 75% or so of it's original value.

I'm just shocked it's listed.[/QUOTE]

off topic.. but about redeemable codes.. GS is not very smart when handling their trackpacks for rockband/ madden and NCAA.. They had gutted New Copies of these games with manuals in them.. so anyone code take the download or franchise code and use them and the person who buys those new gutted game just got shafted.. I actually told one of the Gamestops about it because i like their store/ employess..

Hopefully I'll receive my $30 coupon shortly. It's been about 4 days now after they received my package and accepted the trades (FF VII Greatest Hits - $40, RE5 PS3 - $24).

I will say that the new UPS shipping was a lot faster than the last time I shipped with USPS. Only took 2 days to get to the destination and then the next day with the acceptance letter.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's funny because it's not even an actual physical game disc. I bet if you went into Gamestop with 2-3 of the download codes that clearanced @ Target to try and trade in, they'd laugh you right out of the store.

I'm just shocked it's listed.[/QUOTE]

They are already selling "used" versions of GTA:L&D on Amazon marketplace through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1250981668&sr=8-4

Amazon trade in is different from Gamestop. Check this link to see what Noram (Amazon trade in) MAY be doing with the used games..

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234286

Bottom line it'd be stupid to try to send them used codes of GTA: L&D no doubt you'd get rejected...

So back on topic no real flips until Tuesday when the Batman coupon becomes valid...

[quote name='RedGamer']Does anyone know any recently good flips besides the ones on the front page?[/QUOTE]

Batman Akrham Asylum if you buy it from TRU could be a decent flip if you are really desperate.

goodbye, you have been good to me :cry:

DSC03686.jpg

-Argh-.

Echoes of Time dropped from $16.50 to $13.00. I screwed up. I didn't think it would change so quickly, so I didn't lock it yet.

$10 > $13? Blegh. Now I don't feel like it.

Just submitted an order to trade in 6 of my games. This is the second time I have used the Amazon Trade In and I have been very pleased. I can't wait to get my credit and the $30 coupon. Time to order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Fallout 3: GOTY Edition!

Looks like Amazon has been busy, 2359 changes (not including new/trade-in dotd) recently, so I went ahead and ran the harvester again. You can find the full list of changes here (may take a few seconds to load). There were some pretty decent increases, and some fairly painful decreases, so you might want to take a look.

And I just noticed that the sorting on the diff. column is slightly broken, but I'll push out a fix for that next Monday.

I've almost given up on finding a few flips to get me to $60. I decided I wanted to keep a few games and the only game I want to get rid of is COD4. So I need $40 worth now. Ughh, TOTD please be a current gen flip.

[quote name='RedGamer']-Argh-.

Echoes of Time dropped from $16.50 to $13.00. I screwed up. I didn't think it would change so quickly, so I didn't lock it yet.

$10 > $13? Blegh. Now I don't feel like it.[/QUOTE]

it was actually at 17.50 for an about two hours.

[quote name='backseatdog']goodbye, you have been good to me :cry:

xenosaga.jpg[/QUOTE]

Did you split this into two trade orders? It makes sense to trade in just two of these and a filler game for one of your trade orders.

Did you try ordering the Logitech G27 yet? Wondering how that went. I've had second thoughts about it but still undecided!!! Some very nice improvements in the wheel and pedals but the loss of the sequential shifter killed the momentum. I also read that the G25 shifter cannot be used with the G27. The G25 will be even more attractive due to a price drop...argh!

[quote name='Japakneez']Did you split this into two trade orders? It makes sense to trade in just two of these and a filler game for one of your trade orders.

Did you try ordering the Logitech G27 yet? Wondering how that went. I've had second thoughts about it but still undecided!!! Some very nice improvements in the wheel and pedals but the loss of the sequential shifter killed the momentum. I also read that the G25 shifter cannot be used with the G27. The G25 will be even more attractive due to a price drop...argh![/QUOTE]

Looks like the G25 is now under video games!!! Maybe I'm late to the party on this information.

[quote name='mitemouse']off topic.. but about redeemable codes.. GS is not very smart when handling their trackpacks for rockband/ madden and NCAA.. They had gutted New Copies of these games with manuals in them.. so anyone code take the download or franchise code and use them and the person who buys those new gutted game just got shafted.. I actually told one of the Gamestops about it because i like their store/ employess..[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they appreciate you interrupting their discussion about the "Who would win a fight between Sephiroth and Satan." YOu know what you get when you shop there.

Back on topic, I'm sure they (Amazon) are prepared for some bad eggs mailing in used DLC. They might verify the code works before accepting it. Who wants to test the waters?

(Wow This sat around forever waiting to post sorry it is Waaaaay late.)

I have two orders that I want to ship on Monday, but I don't have two suitably sized boxes.

Has anyone tried shipping 2 or more orders in 1 box? I don't see why it wouldn't work - just include all of the order packing slips and use one of the shipping labels.

[quote name='Japakneez']Did you split this into two trade orders? It makes sense to trade in just two of these and a filler game for one of your trade orders.

Did you try ordering the Logitech G27 yet? Wondering how that went. I've had second thoughts about it but still undecided!!! Some very nice improvements in the wheel and pedals but the loss of the sequential shifter killed the momentum. I also read that the G25 shifter cannot be used with the G27. The G25 will be even more attractive due to a price drop...argh![/QUOTE]

i actually haven't, just been too lazy to get to it. But if the G25 is under video games now, which I checked and it is. I may as well save some cash and use the 50% on that without all the hassle. Seems pretty sweet to me. Patience does pay off!

Does any one know how often Amazon updates their Trade-In prices?

Battlestations: Pacific dropped from $17 to $9.25. >_

^^ On any kind of retail clearance flip like that the prices can change at any moment. I'm surprised it lasted so long!

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Looks like the G25 is now under video games!!! Maybe I'm late to the party on this information.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='backseatdog']i actually haven't, just been too lazy to get to it. But if the G25 is under video games now, which I checked and it is. I may as well save some cash and use the 50% on that without all the hassle. Seems pretty sweet to me. Patience does pay off![/QUOTE]

Its always been in the videogames section. You still have to haggle with amazon to get the 50% promo + ECA to apply. I checked personally just now and it still doesn't work.

[quote name='dickybeans']I have two orders that I want to ship on Monday, but I don't have two suitably sized boxes.

Has anyone tried shipping 2 or more orders in 1 box? I don't see why it wouldn't work - just include all of the order packing slips and use one of the shipping labels.[/QUOTE]

I've done 2 trade orders in one box and 3 trade orders in one box.

So has anyone looked at flips, or even just filler (since the GS coupon kinda sucks this week) since they changed all the prices? The OP hasn't even been edited for the TDotD for a few days now

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: TIV of $24

Price at GS: $40.00 Used
After Edge: $36.00 Used
After 25% off: $26.00 Used.

Loss: $2.00

Best Option: Purchase 2 copies (Cost: $52/TIV:$48) and get $12 of filler.

$90 for ($52 for 2x Radiant Dawn + X Dollars for Filler.)

Been thinking of doing this for a few days now and need some advice. Kindom hearts re:blah blah trades for 16.50 on amazon.

I can buy 3 of them from gamestop.com for 44.37 after tax. So a +5.13. Plus it allows me to trade in cod4 for 21.

So $71 + $30 for 44.37+cod4. I can just return them if they aren't complete.

You know, I try like every other day with messing around with my recommendations, trying whatever slight difference I find posted on the internet about using quick picks, still nothing; on two accounts.

I will say, party's at my place after this goldbox. I got beer tubes, a big material something cover for a grill, hot air popcorn popper, woodstock zenergy chime(not sure what's so woodstock about it) and ilife 09 some Apple thing for pre-order(hey, everything apple makes is hip).

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Been thinking of doing this for a few days now and need some advice. Kindom hearts re:blah blah trades for 16.50 on amazon.

I can buy 3 of them from gamestop.com for 44.37 after tax. So a +5.13. Plus it allows me to trade in cod4 for 21.

So $71 + $30 for 44.37+cod4. I can just return them if they aren't complete.[/QUOTE]

If you can find enough complete copies in your area go for it. The ones you order from gamestop.com probably won't come in time for the promotion unless you spend extra on shipping.

[quote name='62t']They accepted 3 of my trade in but I only got one $30 off code. Am I suppose to get the other codes later on?[/QUOTE]

Were all trade-ins received on the same day?

Check your email again. You may have all 3 in one email separated by commas.

Here are some items that work with Amazon promo coupons. Last day to redeem Amazons 50% off coupon is 8/31/09. Some items on sale. Click on links to see latest price and promotions.

I have 2 of the Half off Coupons...

I already purchased Batman Arkham Asylum...

Are there any other choices(recommended, not regular 60 dollar games) to spend the 50% off coupon than the video games above?

Here's a flip I just did for anyone else that might want to do it as well:

Guitar Hero: Metallica @ Sam's Club (x3): $27.81 -> $23

Not a phenomenal flip, but I figured decent enough considering it's the first time I've ever tried flipping.

Finally! I got Gran Turismo 5 in my gold box today. Might have had something to do with me ordering and then cancelling a batman preorder withing the last 2 days.

Has anyone gotten codes the last 2 days (Sat or Sun)? I had a shipment credited on Thursday AM and expected my code Saturday or today at the latest - nothing yet. They are pretty consistent about sending everyone's out at the same time so if anyone else got on Saturday or today please let me know because then I'll need to bug them about it (after waiting the 10 days of course). But it's always nice to know if they are in another lull or if they actually possibly missed mine.

io, i still have not received my promo codes from this trade. It was credited on 8/18

[quote name='Japakneez']All around good news for me today. It worked! 10 of the games i sent in had re-printed cover art and they were all accepted. They were spread across 3 orders (all in one box) so it could have been disastrous had it not gone through

I don't think i'll do it again. Cost me a bit of color ink LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]

io- I had one accepted Thursday too I am waiting on my code too. I had 4 accepeted the thursday before and they came on the followingTuesday. I always hate waiting on them when I am getting good stuff in my goldbox.

I saw fire emblem on clearance at a local target about a month ago, they're long gone there, but someone might luck out I'd their target happens to have it.

[quote name='Japakneez']io, i still have not received my promo codes from this trade. It was credited on 8/18[/QUOTE]

Well, that definitely makes me feel better - mine was credited 8/20.

From the other posts above it appears they are on another one of their "breaks".

It is interesting, though, that this seems to have coincided with the ECA codes being out. I wonder if the person who is in charge of distributing these types of codes has simply been on vacation or something? ;)

A couple of weeks ago I traded in 3 games, 1 of which was skate 2 for 360 and they rejected skate 2 and said it was cracked. I was pretty pissed because I know for a fact it wasn't cracked so that same day I emailed amazon.com and told them how I was upset about it and they issued me a credit for the trade value of the game plus the 30 promo credit I was going to miss out on.

Alright, so I've changed my mind on getting the Collectors Edition of Batman Arkum Asylum. I still plan to get the game, but don't need the extras as it will just add to the clutter that is already in my house.

So to the point of my post, what is something at the $100 price point, for the 360, that I could switch and use my 50% for?

Sorry about the hiatus guys. I've been kinda busy lately and on top of that ive been upgrading my pc so it took a while to get everything set up again the way i like it after reinstalling windows. Anyways, ive updated my list of possible flips/fillers because of all the recent changes in prices people have been mentioning. Prices include the new 25% off coupon at gs when buying batman aa, and no tax applied. Some games have carried over from my previous list, some haven't. Here you go:

FORMAT: (System) Game - Used/Edge/Edge+Coupon --> ATIV (Profit)

NEXTGEN
:wii: Deca Sports - 17.99/16.19/11.69 --> 13.00 (+1.31)
:wii: Ultimate Shooting Collection - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 7.50 (+1.01)
:ps3: SkiDoo Snowmobile Challenge - 3.99/3.59/2.59 --> 3.50 (+0.91)
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles - 12.99/11.69/8.44 --> 9.00 (+0.56)
:360: Skate 2 - 34.99/31.49/22.74 --> 23.25 (+0.51)
:360: College Hoops 2K6 - 2.99/2.69/1.94 --> 2.25 (+0.31)

PORTABLES
:ds: Neves - 8.99/8.09/5.84 --> 8.00 (+2.16)
:psp: Silent Hill Experience - 5.99/5.39/3.89 --> 5.00 (+1.11)
:psp: Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 7.50 (+1.01)
:ds: Spelling Challenges and More - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 7.50 (+1.01)
:ds: Little League World Series 2009 - 8.99/8.09/5.84 --> 6.50 (+0.66)
:psp: Activision Hits Remixed - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 7.00 (+0.51)

LASTGEN
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner - 19.99/17.99/12.99 --> 19.00 (+6.01)
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 17.99/16.19/11.69 --> 16.50 (+4.81)
:gc: Pure Evil 2-Pack - 29.99/26.99/19.49 --> 24.00 (+4.51)
:ps2: PS2 World Series of Poker - 6.99/6.29/4.54 --> 7.00 (+2.46)
:xbox: Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 8.50 (+2.01)
:ps2: Gradius V - 9.99/8.99/6.49 --> 8.00 (+1.51)
:xbox: Phantom Dust - 2.99/2.69/1.94 --> 3.00 (+1.06)
:ps2: Sunny Garcia Surfing - 3.99/3.59/2.59 --> 3.50 (+0.91)
:ps2: Disaster Report - 4.99/4.49/3.24 --> 4.00 (+0.76)
:ps2: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel - 3.99/3.59/2.59 --> 3.25 (+0.66)
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - 12.99/11.69/8.44 --> 9.00 (+0.56)
:ps2: Sky Gunner - 3.99/3.59/2.59 --> 3.00 (+0.41)
:ps2: G1 Jockey 3 - 5.99/5.39/3.89 --> 4.25 (+0.36)
:xbox: Conker: Live & Reloaded - 17.99/16.19/11.69 --> 12.00 (+0.31)
:ps2: IndyCar Series - 7.99/7.19/5.19 --> 5.50 (+0.31)
:xbox: Beyond Good & Evil - 4.99/4.49/3.24 --> 3.50 (+0.26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back