Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had media mail packages delivered at the same time and one credit that day and the other the next day. They get a ton of packages each day and I'm sure they don't get through all of them at once. I would at least give it till tomorrow. Now, after that, I'd check it out. Though be sure it doesn't say "Processing" on your trade-in page. It might say that for a few days before you get the email (this happened to me once - delivered Sat, "Processing" till Tues before I finally got the email and credit).

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm pretty sure pre-orders use your credit. I have Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days preorder and the credit is already taken out for it.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely - was there a question that they didn't? Every one of the preorders I've made, even for stuff not yet with announced release dates (such as Metroid Other M and SMG 2) have had the full amount deducted from my credit (trade-in) balance. It is when you pay with a credit card that they don't charge till it ships.

[quote name='Poor2More'](Yes again)
Quick Question

I sent in two different packages via UPS, and both were delivered earlier today at the EXACT same time -12:46pm- (via UPS tracking) well I only got one email, saying my first package of trade-ins where accepted, but no mention of my second package, even though both were delivered at same time....is this normal? has this happen before? possible my next one will be accepted tommorow?[/QUOTE]

yes, its happened to other before. noram processed one of mine with the earlier deadline date. i sweated a few days. then they processed the other one. i posted about it a few pages back. and patience

[quote name='io']Absolutely - was there a question that they didn't? Every one of the preorders I've made, even for stuff not yet with announced release dates (such as Metroid Other M and SMG 2) have had the full amount deducted from my credit (trade-in) balance. It is when you pay with a credit card that they don't charge till it ships.[/QUOTE]

I may have misread a previous post, that I thought indicated the credit wasn't effected on a preorder.

[quote name='Toss']OMG I was too fricken slow! ARRGHHHH!
First the good stuff i locked in w/ gazelle trade today 12:00pm:
ballers chosen one = $13 - i had 2 from sears 1.97
madden 09 = $25 my personal copy from HWV sale
GTA IV = $39 complete, $31 disc and manual both from HWV sale
Total, I put together a $250 trade, raiding my personal collection switching cases etc.

I completed the trade and they emailed me the shipping label. I noticed they were offering $31 for Lair so I went to 2 GC and got $87 worth of new and used copies 9.99 new and 7.19 used. On the way home I checked their site on my phone and saw that it was down....OH CRAP... I had a feeling something was up.
Anyway I got home, found the site back up with Lair going for $4! @#$%!!!!
madden 09 now = $4
GTA IV now= $8
My only saving grace was checking SEARS on a whim and finding a random box on the floor in the electronic department with all the games they were about to send back to the manufactor/distributor. At first they said they wouldn't sell them to me but the manager OK'd it. All 1.97, 2.97, 4.97 games. After doing more amazon and gazelle trades this afternoon, I broke even on all but 3 copies of Lair - to go on ebay I guess.
I know I know..thats what I get for being greedy...but I almost pulled it off. i just hope they honor the ones I DID LOCK IN.[/QUOTE]

Update\
So this morning I dropped off my Gazelle.com order - 10am pacific. At like 2pm pacific I get this email:
"I'm writing about the video game transaction you completed yesterday. It came to our attention last night that there was a glitch in our pricing system that led to inaccurate prices for a small number of items. Unfortunately, the game you sold us was one of them. Due to the glitch, we have had to cancel all transactions, including yours, which were affected by this problem."
They cancelled 12 of the 14 game transactions....left 2 they deemed acceptable to them. For my inconvinience they offered a one-time 20% bump on a trade..funny cause anyone can get the 10% bump searching on google.LOL ..SELLER BEWARE..These guys don't necesarily honor their quotes....they may cancel it while in transit! What a joke!

[quote name='io']
How has code delivery from Amazon been this week - are people getting stuff in 2 days again? It could be that there haven't been that many submissions amongst us all though - seems like the reports have slowed somewhat.[/QUOTE]

I received GC credit for my 2 $60+ trade-ins this past Tuesday (8/25). I'm still waiting for my 2 $30 coupons.

[quote name='Toss']Update\
So this morning I dropped off my Gazelle.com order - 10am pacific. At like 2pm pacific I get this email:
"I'm writing about the video game transaction you completed yesterday. It came to our attention last night that there was a glitch in our pricing system that led to inaccurate prices for a small number of items. Unfortunately, the game you sold us was one of them. Due to the glitch, we have had to cancel all transactions, including yours, which were affected by this problem."
They cancelled 12 of the 14 game transactions....left 2 they deemed acceptable to them. For my inconvinience they offered a one-time 20% bump on a trade..funny cause anyone can get the 10% bump searching on google.LOL ..SELLER BEWARE..These guys don't necesarily honor their quotes....they may cancel it while in transit! What a joke![/QUOTE]

Wait you seriously thought you'd get 39 for GTA IV and it not be canceled? :roll:

You must be one of the slickdealers that b*tch and moan about ridiculous price mistakes not being honored too.

$39 for GTA IV and $31 for Lair is a MAJOR mistake and they do not have ANY reason to honor it.

File it under "Too Good to Be True" and move on; stop griping. Life happens.

How long does it take to get the $30 GC ? Amazon received my game trade in's on Monday, I got credit for all the game $77, but Never got any gift card.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']hmm so its pretty long. But with that usb adapter thing its 12 ft. Without 7.5.

Is the mmx330 single sided as well, that is always good to have.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it. I like this picture since you get a sense of how big that carrying case really is!

From http://www.teschke.de/t3w8/teschke/index.php?id=2027

beyerdynamik_mx300_b1.JPG

[quote name='jraypeon']Wait you seriously thought you'd get 39 for GTA IV and it not be canceled? :roll:

You must be one of the slickdealers that b*tch and moan about ridiculous price mistakes not being honored too.[/QUOTE]

Jray you are so smart! :applause: I just normally expect people and companies to honor agreed upon terms...LOL

[quote name='whymustiregister']Looks like it. I like this picture since you get a sense of how big that carrying case really is!

From http://www.teschke.de/t3w8/teschke/index.php?id=2027

[/QUOTE]

Those are identical to mine. Except for the mic. The case, everything is the same. I hope that they are what I am thinking because they will be great to whoever buys them. I wish I had gotten these with my 50% off coupon, of course if I didnt have DT770s. Except I think that pic has been reversed. On amazon the mic is on the left and my cord is on the left as well.

[quote name='Saiyanjin2']How long does it take to get the $30 GC ? Amazon received my game trade in's on Monday, I got credit for all the game $77, but Never got any gift card.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a code that is e-mailed to you and not a GC? Also, it's a "...within 10 days..." type of thing.

[quote name='Toss']Jray you are so smart! :applause: I just normally expect people and companies to honor agreed upon terms...LOL[/QUOTE]

You knew it was a pricing error. We all knew it was a pricing error. You've been around long enough to know what the typical trade-in values are for those games. The possibility never even entered your mind that they would cancel on you?

so, today I dropped off an order at a UPS drop-off location that MUST be postmarked by the 28th to be eligible - am I good to go?

OK, I just checked my tracking status and it says:

Rescheduled Delivery Date: 09/03/2009

er... what does that mean?!? :(

Actually, I'd have to take Toss's side on this one. If they allowed the submission to go through, let him print the label, and mail it in, then they ought to take the loss, not him. It's not like this is an online order that just got cancelled, no harm/no foul - he sent actual stuff to them.

sirplue - I don't get it, tomorrow is the 28th, why wouldn't you be good to go? I mail most of my stuff on the very last day ;).

Oh yeah, DotD is Rock Band 2 360 for $22.

And the lightning video games deal day started off with a fizzle with Sims 3 at $30 for their video game DotD. And it looks like some Wii fitness game is going to be the 6am deal. Yawn - guess I can sleep as normal tomorrow morning.

[quote name='io']Actually, I'd have to take Toss's side on this one. If they allowed the submission to go through, let him print the label, and mail it in, then they ought to take the loss, not him. It's not like this is an online order that just got cancelled, no harm/no foul - he sent actual stuff to them.

sirplue - I don't get it, tomorrow is the 28th, why wouldn't you be good to go? I mail most of my stuff on the very last day ;).

Oh yeah, DotD is Rock Band 2 360 for $22.

And the lightning video games deal day started off with a fizzle with Sims 3 at $30 for their video game DotD. And it looks like some Wii fitness game is going to be the 6am deal. Yawn - guess I can sleep as normal tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

so even though the delivery date is 09/03/2009 I'm good to go? Or is the delivery date estimated arrival? I think I'm just freaking out because this was my biggest trade-in (two $60+ lots) LOL Thank's io!

wrt. DotD - eff me, I just sold that! :lol:

[quote name='sirplue']so even though the delivery date is 09/03/2009 I'm good to go? Or is the delivery date estimated arrival? I think I'm just freaking out because this was my biggest trade-in (two $60+ lots) LOL Thank's io!
[/QUOTE]

You just have to mail it by the date they say - it doesn't matter when it gets there. You said you had a deadline of the 28th and you mailed it the 27th - no problem ;).

[quote name='io']You just have to mail it by the date they say - it doesn't matter when it gets there. You said you had a deadline of the 28th and you mailed it the 27th - no problem ;).[/QUOTE]

awesome. :)

speaking of awesome and this trade in - it was actually due last week Thursday, and when I went to print out the label the day of (yeah, I procrastinated 'til the very last mo.) it said the due date had expired, and if I hadn't shipped I was screwed/if I had no worries. Anyway, I called Amazon because WTF, yo?!? and the nice guy, really nice guy tried to see what the prob. was and 'unlock' the trades, to no avail. So, he instructed me to resubmit the trades, to which a lamented how I'd be out 11.00 credit due to Resistance 2 having been the DotD at 26.00. So the guy tells me to just resubmit, and he credit my account the 11.00 difference!! Sooooooooooo awesome. :)

Have a question.

Which arcade stick is better to get? The Madcatz or hori for playing Marvel v Capcom 2 on xbox?

Also, is Beatles rock band bundle compatible with Guitar hero 5 and Rock band 2 games?

[quote name='sirplue']awesome. :)

speaking of awesome and this trade in - it was actually due last week Thursday, and when I went to print out the label the day of (yeah, I procrastinated 'til the very last mo.) it said the due date had expired, and if I hadn't shipped I was screwed/if I had no worries. Anyway, I called Amazon because WTF, yo?!? and the nice guy, really nice guy tried to see what the prob. was and 'unlock' the trades, to no avail. So, he instructed me to resubmit the trades, to which a lamented how I'd be out 11.00 credit due to Resistance 2 having been the DotD at 26.00. So the guy tells me to just resubmit, and he credit my account the 11.00 difference!! Sooooooooooo awesome. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had one submission earlier this week say the due date had passed and it was early in the evening the day BEFORE it was due. I think it calculates from the actual time you submiited the trade as they don't "expire" at midnight or anything like that.

However, there was a way you could have handled it. I figured this out a few weeks back when I thought I was hosed by that glitch. I just went through my browser history and found the another one where I had printed the label and just replaced the submission number in the URL and was able to reprint the label. I did it again with the one this week that expired early. That info is in the OP by the way ;).

Estebon - Do you mean are the instruments compatible? They should be. The drums are just RB2 drums with Beatles stuff on them as far as I can tell. And the guitar controllers are all standard now so it should work as well with the other games. I mean - they have to be, since most people will be buying the Beatles game only version and using RB1/RB2 or GHIII/GHWT instruments with it.

I am hoping I can find just one world series of poker. GS.com says there are 3 stores on the way to work that got it, one has to be complete right? Or else I gotta go pick up that last kingdom hearts.

Can anyone give me advice on getting the 20% for the 2 I bought 2 days ago.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Those are identical to mine. Except for the mic. The case, everything is the same. I hope that they are what I am thinking because they will be great to whoever buys them. I wish I had gotten these with my 50% off coupon, of course if I didnt have DT770s. Except I think that pic has been reversed. On amazon the mic is on the left and my cord is on the left as well.[/QUOTE]

The name on the case isn't reversed. I think they just rotated the boom for that setup.

[quote name='Estebon']Which arcade stick is better to get? The Madcatz or hori for playing Marvel v Capcom 2 on xbox?[/QUOTE]
HRAP 3 is supposed to be cream of the crop but it also has traditional Japanese square-gating on the stick, which some feel awkward using. The TE stick is still high-quality, so it's just a matter of personal preference.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']weak totd[/QUOTE]

You do realize that there has been reports of Rockband 2 for 12.xx at some targets? This has the potential to be huge.

[quote name='irongolem411']You do realize that there has been reports of Rockband 2 for 12.xx at some targets? This has the potential to be huge.[/QUOTE]

I dont wanna hunt for YMMV deals, I got work. the targets near me never put clearance games at low prices. Always the minimum 30% off of normal, which sucks considering normal is $60 to them. So all the games are $41.97 at my target.

If anyone has a 50% off code they don't know what to do with and have not applied it to their account, PM me if you want to sell it for a reasonable price.

Remember that in order to justify paying you $75, i'd have to buy a $150+ item... which makes no sense at all.

anybody buy the turtle beach x41 headset yet? is it amazing as what I'm reading online? I'm still on the fence of what to use my 50% coupon for the 120gb hd or the headset.

[quote name='Rob26Smith']anybody buy the turtle beach x41 headset yet? is it amazing as what I'm reading online? I'm still on the fence of what to use my 50% coupon for the 120gb hd or the headset.[/QUOTE] Its one of the best headsets I have ever used, 5.1/7.1 Dolby digital sounds amazing. The setup is painless and easy, the transmitter is powered by USB now, so just plug it in to the 360. And the new Digital RF really gets the job done. And it works with ECA, thats -$20 right there.

Awesome DotD, I have an extra copy of RB2 since I bought a new set to replace my drums. Already had it locked in at $12 and was about to send, too!

I sent in my games for $70, it looks like they were approved but I haven't gotten my $30 off coupon. How long does this usually take? Will I be notified by email?

First post man

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

Received this morning my $30 promo that was accepted on the 25th. Still waiting on 2 from the 26th and 1 accepted yesterday.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']gahhhh, gamestops coupon is 20% off ps2 games.

I just bought 2 kingdom hearts. So I cant just return/rebuy can I?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I did it yesterday for last week's coupon.

WOOT! Just got the last of my 13 trade-ins accepted today. That makes a total of 23 trade-ins for the month of August!

$16.50 Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories :ps2:
$13.00 Deca Sports :wii:
$6.00 World Series of Poker :ps2:
$23.25 Skate 2 :360:
$8.00 Ultimate Shooting Collection :wii:
$10.25 Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle :ps2:
$24.25 Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility :wii:
$14.00 Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings :wii:
$23.00 Xenosaga Episode III :ps2:
$9.00 Pure :360:
$5.50 Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard :ps3:
$9.00 Silent Hill: Homecoming :360:
$7.00 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed :360:
$15.00 Fallout 3 :ps3:
$21.00 Halo Wars :360:
$3.00 Dream Day Wedding Destinations :ds:
$15.50 Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 :wii:
$4.00 Cooking Mama :ds:
$16.00 Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars :ds:
$2.25 Beyond Good & Evil :xbox:
$7.00 Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast :gc:
$3.25 Burnout 2: Point of Impact :gc:
$26.00 Endless Ocean: Dive, Discover, Dream :wii:
$1.25 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater :ps2:
$2.00 Final Fantasy X-2 :ps2:
$2.00 Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter :ps2:
$3.00 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter :gc:
$3.25 Final Fantasy X :ps2:
$5.50 JSRF- Jet Set Radio Future :xbox:
$9.25 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES :ps2:
$3.00 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc :gc:
$6.00 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone :ps2:
$1.00 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time :xbox:
$7.25 Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins :ds:
$12.00 Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle :ps2:
$5.00 Warship Gunner 2 :ps2:
$4.50 Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil :ps2:
$2.00 Shenmue 2 :xbox:
$31.00 Ico :ps2:

Came to a total of $1413.75.
Not including the 23 $30 codes.

Including the codes, that comes to a grand total of $2103.75!

I highly recommend using UPS. I used the FREE express boxes to ship the last 13. Set up an account on UPS.com ordered 20 (minimum) they were on my doorstep the next day. I was really worried they wouldn't take them, but my brother assured me they would and turns out he was right!

[quote name='Cuksis']Including the codes, that comes to a grand total of $2103.75![/QUOTE]
You know, I don't think I've even spent that much on games in the last ten years. WTF are you going to do with all that?

[quote name='Cuksis']WOOT! Just got the last of my 13 trade-ins accepted today. That makes a total of 23 trade-ins for the month of August!

$8.00 Ultimate Shooting Collection :wii:
$10.25 Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle :ps2:
$14.00 Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings :wii:
$23.00 Xenosaga Episode III :ps2:
$9.00 Pure :360:
$5.50 Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard :ps3:
$9.00 Silent Hill: Homecoming :360:
$7.00 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed :360:
$15.00 Fallout 3 :ps3:
$3.00 Dream Day Wedding Destinations :ds:
$4.00 Cooking Mama :ds:
$16.00 Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars :ds:
$2.25 Beyond Good & Evil :xbox:
$7.00 Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast :gc:
$3.25 Burnout 2: Point of Impact :gc:
$1.25 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater :ps2:
$2.00 Final Fantasy X-2 :ps2:
$2.00 Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter :ps2:
$3.00 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter :gc:
$3.25 Final Fantasy X :ps2:
$5.50 JSRF- Jet Set Radio Future :xbox:
$9.25 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES :ps2:
$3.00 Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc :gc:
$1.00 Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time :xbox:
$7.25 Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins :ds:
$12.00 Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle :ps2:
$5.00 Warship Gunner 2 :ps2:
$4.50 Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil :ps2:
$2.00 Shenmue 2 :xbox:
$31.00 Ico :ps2:

Came to a total of $1413.75.
Not including the 23 $30 codes.

Including the codes, that comes to a grand total of $2103.75!

I highly recommend using UPS. I used the FREE express boxes to ship the last 13. Set up an account on UPS.com ordered 20 (minimum) they were on my doorstep the next day. I was really worried they wouldn't take them, but my brother assured me they would and turns out he was right![/QUOTE]

Holy. Shit.

Cuksis, how much of that was profit, if you don't mind my asking? And what 23 games are you going to use all those coupons on before the end of the year? Got a horde of kids to buy presents for or something?

[quote name='Jodou']You know, I don't think I've even spent that much on games in the last ten years. WTF are you going to do with all that?[/QUOTE]

Amazon sell cars yet?

[quote name='Rob26Smith']anybody buy the turtle beach x41 headset yet? is it amazing as what I'm reading online? I'm still on the fence of what to use my 50% coupon for the 120gb hd or the headset.[/QUOTE]

I just got my x41 yesterday and it sounds really nice. It removes the slight hiss the x4 has. The mess covering for the headphones also feels more comfortable and less hot than the x4.

[quote name='mikespit1']I sent in my games for $70, it looks like they were approved but I haven't gotten my $30 off coupon. How long does this usually take? Will I be notified by email?[/QUOTE]
Mine took exactly a week.

I'm off to work, but before I'm gonna stop at 3 gamestops. All 3 have world series of poker and 2 have gradius V and kingdom hearts. I locked all these in a few days ago when they were high, so I hope I can find some. And also somehow get the 20% back for the 2 kingdom hearts I bought yesterday.

As someone asked cuksis, I'd be interested in how much profit you made. Theres no way that was from your own collectionl. There had to be some flips going on minus gas and time. But damn that is too much credit and codes to handle.

I'd try and sell some of those $30 codes for like $25ish and get some money back unless you really want 23 games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back