Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I hoarded my codes (yeah, cry more) I've not needed any new ones so I'm not sure what the deal is. My bro has had the same problems generating new codes and it just seems to randomly work here and there. It's not on a daily schedule from what he could tell, so it's anyone's guess as to how they work now. They seriously need to get a functional system in place, because the service has gone from awesome to shit in less than a month.

How long has anyone had to wait for the $30 promo code? I did 2 trades, both were accepted on 9/10 - I got one code on 9/12 and have not heard anything on the other one.

I am sure that I missed it, but I read the FAQ and cannot find a Cust Service address for the trade in stuff...the regular CS does not accept the trade-in order #'s.

Thx!

[quote name='jmbreci']How long has anyone had to wait for the $30 promo code? I did 2 trades, both were accepted on 9/10 - I got one code on 9/12 and have not heard anything on the other one.

I am sure that I missed it, but I read the FAQ and cannot find a Cust Service address for the trade in stuff...the regular CS does not accept the trade-in order #'s.

Thx![/QUOTE]
Both codes were in that e-mail; they're separated by a comma.

Oh my goodness, well I just experienced my first trade-in with Amazon today. Traded in three games which were Star Wars: Force Unleashed, MLB 09: The SHOW, and COD5. The only one rejected was MLB 09 and I'm deeply pissed because it was like brand new and it says it has a missing UPC CODE? I'm not so sure about that since I bought it from a store...so what i want to know is...am I going to be expecting my game to be cracked when it's delivered? What should be the next thing I do?

The missing UPC thing might mean it was a promo/bundled copy? I wouldn't think so with that game but you never know. I wouldn't expect it back cracked if they didn't give that as a reason for rejecting it.

I'm slightly worried because I just realized I sent in a GS-version of Batman Arkham Asylum which I think has a different UPC from the regular version (there also appears to be a Walmart version - I was comparing that to the GS one and the UPCs were different so I'm not sure which is not normal or if maybe both are different from a regular one). Now, it shouldn't matter but I could see some dufus at NorAm thinking it isn't the right game because it doesn't have the exact same UPC as the normal one. I'll just have to deal with that if it happens - I'd definitely try to contact them about it or get Amazon to give me my one-time adjustment that they seem to allow (have yet to do that).

Problem is the game has dropped from $41.50 to $35 and by the time I get it back it will probably drop even further.

[quote name='Jodou']Both codes were in that e-mail; they're separated by a comma.[/QUOTE]

Ah, you are correct. I will proceed to my remedial reading class....maybe I'll get Richard from Tommy Boy to teach me. :bouncy:

[quote name='jmbreci']Ah, you are correct. I will proceed to my remedial reading class....maybe I'll get Richard from Tommy Boy to teach me. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Wow I had the same problem. Dont I feel stupid lol. Thanks for clarifying that.

Wow, I just realized I got screwed out of the bonus $30 GiftCard from Amazon by trading in $60 during August. SO PISSED! Here is the story:

I placed a trade-in on August 25th for $178.00 which would be $208 with the bonus $30 so that was acceptable to me since I was trading in 12 games. It says "Remember to send your trade-in with a postmark no later than September 02, 2009". I go to UPS on September 2 to print/ship my pre-paid order since my printer is broken and I don't have a car so I had to borrow one to do this. They say I have to email the thing to them first (even though I called beforehand and they did not mention emailing to file AT ALL) so I go home angry to email them the file since my printer ran out of ink.

When I get home and log onto Amazon to save the pre-paid label as a JPEG it says the shipdate has passed. I email Amazon Customer Support and have them call me immediately which amazingly my phone actually does ring immediately and it was them (VERY creepy). The CSR tells me I will have to replace my order to get a new label so I do quickly and rush back to UPS since I only had the car for a limited time. I ship off the games then go home with my shipping receipt.

Cut to 9 days later and my entire order was accepted so then I wait patiently for my bonus $30. Right now I was getting impatient since I know many people have received their GC and I decide to check the Amazon Trade-In email... that's when I realize that I had to replace the order which happened to be September 2nd so I DO NOT QUALIFY for the bonus credit.

I'm so pissed. Firstly, I never would have trade-in all those games into Amazon if it wasn't for the bonus $30. Goozex would have given me MUCH MORE credit since I had a few newer games, BUT I wanted to get some games this fall so I went this route. Now I have been screwed and won't be able to get everything I wanted since the bonus $30 was a bust and I needed that for the last game I wanted. Argh! So stupid of me not to notice but I has such a shitty day and was in a super rush.

And the games I planned on getting were MW2 Hardened Edition, ODST, and L4D2 meaning I would also get $10 back from purchasing MW2 and ODST = $20 bonus on top of everything else.

Lesson learned: Don't procrastinate.

Question: Do you think if I emailed Amazon and explained the situation and stated I could provide evidence (which I could: emails, etc.) would they give me the $30 credit? Should I do that?

[quote name='neiname']Can the games have gamestop stickers on them?[/QUOTE]

Might as well take off as much as you can. As far as cases/stickers/residue go, I've sent in like two games with noticeable amounts and they didn't do anything. I'm reasonably sure a couple other people have posted that it didn't affect their trades either, but still, don't give them a reason to reject anything either.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Wow, I just realized I got screwed out of the bonus $30 GiftCard from Amazon by trading in $60 during August. SO PISSED! Here is the story:

I placed a trade-in on August 25th for $178.00 which would be $208 with the bonus $30 so that was acceptable to me since I was trading in 12 games. It says "Remember to send your trade-in with a postmark no later than September 02, 2009". I go to UPS on September 2 to print/ship my pre-paid order since my printer is broken and I don't have a car so I had to borrow one to do this. They say I have to email the thing to them first (even though I called beforehand and they did not mention emailing to file AT ALL) so I go home angry to email them the file since my printer ran out of ink.

When I get home and log onto Amazon to save the pre-paid label as a JPEG it says the shipdate has passed. I email Amazon Customer Support and have them call me immediately which amazingly my phone actually does ring immediately and it was them (VERY creepy). The CSR tells me I will have to replace my order to get a new label so I do quickly and rush back to UPS since I only had the car for a limited time. I ship off the games then go home with my shipping receipt.

Cut to 9 days later and my entire order was accepted so then I wait patiently for my bonus $30. Right now I was getting impatient since I know many people have received their GC and I decide to check the Amazon Trade-In email... that's when I realize that I had to replace the order which happened to be September 2nd so I DO NOT QUALIFY for the bonus credit.

I'm so pissed. Firstly, I never would have trade-in all those games into Amazon if it wasn't for the bonus $30. Goozex would have given me MUCH MORE credit since I had a few newer games, BUT I wanted to get some games this fall so I went this route. Now I have been screwed and won't be able to get everything I wanted since the bonus $30 was a bust and I needed that for the last game I wanted. Argh! So stupid of me not to notice but I has such a shitty day and was in a super rush.

And the games I planned on getting were MW2 Hardened Edition, ODST, and L4D2 meaning I would also get $10 back from purchasing MW2 and ODST = $20 bonus on top of everything else.

Lesson learned: Don't procrastinate.

Question: Do you think if I emailed Amazon and explained the situation and stated I could provide evidence (which I could: emails, etc.) would they give me the $30 credit? Should I do that?[/QUOTE]

er, I guess it adds insult to injury to note that you could have gotten 2 $30 coupons by making this 2 separate $60 shipments.

I think it's definitely worth a chance to explain it to them, like previous posters say, never hurts to try.

Sorry, man, that all sucks :cry:

[quote name='Zurich']er, I guess it adds insult to injury to note that you could have gotten 2 $30 coupons by making this 2 separate $60 shipments.

I think it's definitely worth a chance to explain it to them, like previous posters say, never hurts to try.

Sorry, man, that all sucks :cry:[/QUOTE]
lol, if she had added a few cheap filler games (to get over $180 or 3x $60), she could have gotten three $30 off coupons.
But honestly I have no sympathy for her situation. She had a week to get her act together + this thread explains everything - even how to get your shipping label when the site claims the shipping deadline has passed.
No ink for the printer, no car - I'd buy less games and get my priorities straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neiname']Can the games have gamestop stickers on them?[/QUOTE]
I sent in two cheap movies with stickers I was using to mark stuff at our garage sale, no complaints.

They also took my GameStop Conduit, thankfully. Pretty quick transaction - Thursday shipment to Tuesday gift card.

heh that does suck.
151l1259.jpg

Does anyone know why they don't have some newer games listed on there? For instance, Guitar Hero 5 isn't listed on there and it isn't on the Toys R Us trade in center either.

[quote name='basketb']lol, if she had added a few cheap filler games (to get over $180 or 3x $60), she could have gotten three $30 off coupons.
But honestly I have no sympathy for her situation. She had a week to get her act together + this thread explains everything - even how to get your shipping label when the site claims the shipping deadline has passed.
No ink for the printer, no car - I'd buy less games and get my priorities straight.[/QUOTE]

I have ink now and I've been actively seeking for a job. I'm just unemployed like many CAGs. And I traded-in the games to get a few new games so I wouldn't have to spend money. Don't expect you to understand and I'm not going to explain my whole situation since a lot of shit happened that day/week including our dog dying and finding out my mom may have cancer, but I will leave it at that. I was in a rush and didn't think to come to CAG at the time. I didn't expect sympathy and was just looking for some advice.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I guess it is worth a try and I'll just be happy that I was able to get 2 games when I know it's not a necessity.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I have ink now and I've been actively seeking for a job. I'm just unemployed like many CAGs. And I traded-in the games to get a few new games so I wouldn't have to spend money. Don't expect you to understand and I'm not going to explain my whole situation since a lot of shit happened that day/week including our dog dying and finding out my mom may have cancer, but I will leave it at that. I was in a rush and didn't think to come to CAG at the time. I didn't expect sympathy and was just looking for some advice.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I guess it is worth a try and I'll just be happy that I was able to get 2 games when I know it's not a necessity.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the assholes here.

Just as Interfeci said, just email them. I find its better to email than to talk to someone on the phone. I had a few snapfu's with Amazon trading and I've sent detailed emails each time. More than half of the time, the first person to read the email, doesn't get what I write. I end up writing Mr. X probably didn't read my entire email because they don't get my problem. And there's the always helpful link at the end of all their emails: did this solve your issue (click) or didn't solve your issue (click).

So write and explain your situation. In the worse case, you are no better off than you are now.

What is up with the TIDOTD (Call of Duty Modern Warfare: GOTY) dropping $7 bucks over the last few hours? It was 24.50 this morning and now its 17.50!!! How the hell is that the deal of the day now?

[quote name='bgame2']What is up with the TIDOTD (Call of Duty Modern Warfare: GOTY) dropping $7 bucks over the last few hours? It was 24.50 this morning and now its 17.50!!! How the hell is that the deal of the day now?[/QUOTE]

That's strange too, I thought too that the TIDOTD was a locked-in value for a 24 hour time-frame but apparently not... I guess you just have to submit the trade as early as possible to ensure you get the best price?

[quote name='enufs8d']Sorry for the assholes here.
....[/QUOTE]

Being one of those, I sincerely apologize to Cleaner7 for my remarks. I should not have made my comments. Sorry again.

Is it worth trading in games to Amazon right now without a promo? I have a huge stack of stuff that needs to go and I worry that it loses value each day...

I don't think anyone can answer that question for you. It all depends on what you want.
A promo may come back or not - nobody knows. So, while you are waiting for one to appear your trade-in values will most certainly go down. But if, and that's a big if, a promo comes back, you might come out ahead in terms of trade-in credit. On the other hand, sometimes their trade-in of the day is pretty good by itself. But again nobody knows what it will be or how much you'll be netting.
If you want to buy another game right away with the credit, run the numbers with amazon, TRU, and GS (if you have those around you) and see what makes the most sense for you.

I agree, check who is offering what. If you want amazon credit, gazelle can get you amazon gift cards as well.

If you're going to use the credit to buy new video games, even a slight loss at amazon is better than the full amount at toys r us or especially gamestop. With eca, price cuts, no tax for most states and all the promo codes/coupons flying around, amazon is pretty nuts right now for brand new video game purchases. Toys r us is handing out some hefty gift cards as well with a lot of newer games though. GS has like no deals whatsoever on retail except a slight trade-in boost to some games which on those few, might be better and usually better pre-order exclusives, but definitely the worst prices of pretty much an retailer. Of course if you're going for used games, then things are different.

If you don't want games at all, amazon(or like gazelle) usually wins hands down as the credit can be used on any product.

I havent traded anything in since the last promo ran out.

They better get ANY promo up just so there is one. Otherwise I suspect there are people like me sitting on the sidelines until they have something.

Why trade in now if for some reason they announce a promo tomorrow.

[quote name='confoosious']Why trade in now if for some reason they announce a promo tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing and then decided to go ahead and trade in 4 games. The value for the 4 dropped a total of $23 since Tuesday.

I'm done with NorAm. I've had a couple of trades after the deal that I had left over from the BBV B1G1, but now I've got enough that my TV is set to come in Tuesday all paid for by my Amazon flips.

If they have promo's I'm back in front of the line, but at this point there are too many other good deals to take like TRU's new program, even Gazelle offers some diversity. I'm still thinking of dabbling in Goozex a little bit too.

[quote name='converse']I'm done with NorAm. I've had a couple of trades after the deal that I had left over from the BBV B1G1, but now I've got enough that my TV is set to come in Tuesday all paid for by my Amazon flips.

If they have promo's I'm back in front of the line, but at this point there are too many other good deals to take like TRU's new program, even Gazelle offers some diversity. I'm still thinking of dabbling in Goozex a little bit too.[/QUOTE]

What TV?

Does anyone know if the $75 off a console code still works? I've got a PSP Go preordered with that applied, but since Sony hasn't announced any way to transfer my UMDs onto the PSP Go, I want to cancel it, since it's a big, pointless waste of time. I know the 50% off a videogame still works, so does the $75 off a console still work? I'd rather not lose the $75 off when I cancel the PSP Go... Thanks!

[quote name='converse']I got the 55" Sony Bravia 1080P LCD. I'm very excited, my first HDTV, leaping into the modern age of television.[/QUOTE]

Damn..nice jump!

[quote name='converse']I got the 55" Sony Bravia 1080P LCD. I'm very excited, my first HDTV, leaping into the modern age of television.[/QUOTE]

you got that much from amazon video game flips? impressive.

Anyone ever trade games in to amazon and the status of them say gift card deposited but not actually have it show up in your gift card balance?

I really wish Amazon would get another promo up. With the holiday rush starting, I'm looking to clear out some space, but a promo would be nice to push me over the edge.

Free market system, if we aren't trading they'll either close it down or give us a reason to trade. I'm guessing that raising the TIV's was their answer, and it's probably enough for casual traders to keep them going. The fact that they limited trade-in requirements with the quantity indicates to me that their volumes might have been too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back