Official Black Friday "I'm waiting in line." thread

Because standing in lines on Black Friday is still a "hip" and "cool" thing to do to some folks?

Seriously the Internet especially Amazon.com has made Black Friday THAT much more tolerable!

So... I went to Sears. No line. I went to Office max. There was a little, but only because they open at 7 so there was a backlog of people getting in all at once. After another 15-20, there would be no line. Went to Best Buy, no line.

And keep in mind I live in a highly residential area.

I was going to go to Wal-Mart for the $78 Blu-Ray player. It was fucking ridiculous in the parking lot. So I said forget this crap and I went to Radio Shack since they opened at 5:30 am. I got a Tom-Tom XL 330S for $99 with free dash mount (which I don't really need). Beside the Blu-Ray, a GPS was the only other thing I wanted so it worked out fine for me.

You could have got that 78 dollar bluray player online (it became active for an hour in the morning)

Yall lost...

I walked into a TRU on my way to work, the place looked like it had been hit by a bomb... Since Amazon has matched 99% of the deals on games I don't really feel the need to enter the stores.

Haha, glad to see all the Amazon love in here. Thanks to their great deals, the only place I went this morning was the post office to drop off a package. Not only has Amazon made going out shopping on Black Friday irrelevant, but they've almost made shopping AT ALL on Friday irrelevant as most of their deals were live yesterday.

At this point, Black Friday is almost starting to become a myth. Now, it just seems like the "Sitting At Home On Thanksgiving Sale"...or even the "Christmas Kickoff Sale" if you will. I've yet to see anything today that really jumped out at me.

bread's done
Back