Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

I have been travelling for work during the week all year long too so that has been really cut back my gaming time in general. Is the new XB1 slim small enough that you could travel with it in a laptop bag?
I don't think it is but you can stream your xbox one to any windows 10 device over the internet.

How do you get the item that makes you look like a Taken? I've seen people running around with it and it looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is but you can stream your xbox one to any windows 10 device over the internet.

How do you get the item that makes you look like a Taken? I've seen people running around with it and it looks awesome.
The emote? You have to acquire all the taken gear and then you can get it from Eververse.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I didn't hear about a ToM nerf. That really blows, but like Sim said, how anxious are we going to be to run that again once we have a new raid?
This is the only change to ToM:

bungie.net said:
Touch of Malice’s self-damage infliction now removes Blessing of Light
-

Last night (early this morning, to be accurate :) ) was a very productive series of Heroic strikes:

• Treads Upon Stars - Life Support / High Caliber Rounds / Firefly - at 335
  • Telesto (FFFFINALLY) - from a Special Weapon Exotic Engram dropped by S.A.B.E.R. - at 335
  • Baron's Ambition - Counterbalance / Fitted Stock / Rangefinder - at 335
There may be something to this farming of Heroic "Taken War" Strikes. :D

Anybody know where the cheapest place to get vanilla Destiny digital would be for the XB1? It sucks to have to keep the disc in the drive when 80% of the game is digital only.

Anybody know where the cheapest place to get vanilla Destiny digital would be for the XB1? It sucks to have to keep the disc in the drive when 80% of the game is digital only.
You can go the route that I did. I purchased the "Destiny: The Collection Upgrade" for $40+tax. It includes the base game plus the pre-order for RoI (and the pre-order bonuses). For $10+tax more than just RoI itself, I thought it was a good deal.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/destiny-the-collection-upgrade/c05zh0czcmfj

I'm not sure if it is something that you can purchase on the website. You may have to do it through the console.

You can go the route that I did. I purchased the "Destiny: The Collection Upgrade" for $40+tax. It includes the base game plus the pre-order for RoI (and the pre-order bonuses). For $10+tax more than just RoI itself, I thought it was a good deal.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/destiny-the-collection-upgrade/c05zh0czcmfj

I'm not sure if it is something that you can purchase on the website. You may have to do it through the console.
That's not something GameStop would carry correct? That's where I did my RoI preorder with store credit.

That's not something GameStop would carry correct? That's where I did my RoI preorder with store credit.
If you pre-ordered at GS, you most likely will receive a code for $34 in Xbox cash to buy the DLC on your console. But in doing that, I'm not sure if this bundle will be available after the DLC releases (probably though) so you might miss out on it.

Quick PSA:

all challenge modes in the KF raid are active this week.  Last chance to get those missing fragments.

Same goes for Court of Oryx.  The tier 3 bosses are on rotation, so keep doing it until you get the one you're missing.

Thanks, didn't realize it was an emote, I thought it was a shader.
Well, having all the gear is sort of like having a shader since it has that Taken look. The emote just makes you twitch like a Taken. But the drop rates are abysmal. I've gotten every single Sterling treasure available since the start of Taken King and I'm missing 3 pieces still. I did get the full set for my Titan so I have the emote at least.

Quick PSA:

all challenge modes in the KF raid are active this week. Last chance to get those missing fragments.

Same goes for Court of Oryx. The tier 3 bosses are on rotation, so keep doing it until you get the one you're missing.
Why is it the last chance? Couldn't they keep that stuff going with the expansion? Seems odd to end it.

Why is it the last chance? Couldn't they keep that stuff going with the expansion? Seems odd to end it.
Probably last chance to get the Calcified Fragments for the Year 2 Moments of Triumph.

What is going on in the game? People have glowing rings around their heads?
They appear to be various rep and experience boosters. What is going on though, I have no idea. I and my fireteam had Magnificence 2.0 and Brilliance 3.2.

I have all 5 on 2 of my characters. Message me on Xbox if you want them. Gt: MaverickReality. They are obtainable on all characters. Give an xp and rep boost similar to the nightfall boost of year 1.

I have all 5 on 2 of my characters. Message me on Xbox if you want them. Gt: MaverickReality. They are obtainable on all characters. Give an xp and rep boost similar to the nightfall boost of year 1.
Cool thanks, how long do they last? I'm guessing until reset?

I did notice they wiped all my weekly iron banner bounties that I had been saving up. Would have liked to have those backup legendary marks for next week. Then again I need to find a way to play next week on the road. Did they say that another large patch was coming out or is the RoI content already there after this last 12gb one?

Cool thanks, how long do they last? I'm guessing until reset?

I did notice they wiped all my weekly iron banner bounties that I had been saving up. Would have liked to have those backup legendary marks for next week. Then again I need to find a way to play next week on the road. Did they say that another large patch was coming out or is the RoI content already there after this last 12gb one?
I guess the Iron Banner bounties are being largely overhauled so it wouldn't make sense to keep them around.

I guess the Iron Banner bounties are being largely overhauled so it wouldn't make sense to keep them around.

Yea, i kept saying I'd use them next iron banner, then stopped playing for the past few months after hitting 335. Oh well, it will give me a reason to build up some bounties this week and get back into playing.

ZeroNightmare passed along the buffs to me so if anyone else needs them I can help. Easiest way to do it is to start a strike, let the infected player get his super, have him create orbs, then grab the orbs and kill some enemies with your super. I don't even think I actually picked up the orbs the last couple times, just activated my super at the same time and got some kills.

Black Spindle question - Has anyone ever NOT gotten this sniper rifle after completing the requirements?  ZN and a friend and I ran the mission and I got the gun (and the ship!) but my buddy didn't get either.

Black Spindle question - Has anyone ever NOT gotten this sniper rifle after completing the requirements? ZN and a friend and I ran the mission and I got the gun (and the ship!) but my buddy didn't get either.
That sounds odd. Never heard of that happening. Did he maybe forget he had already done that mission before on that specific character? And did he check his postmaster? If his special weapon slots are full, the gun might not pop up after the mission, but should be in the postmaster.

That sounds odd. Never heard of that happening. Did he maybe forget he had already done that mission before on that specific character? And did he check his postmaster? If his special weapon slots are full, the gun might not pop up after the mission, but should be in the postmaster.
We grilled him pretty hard: "Are you SURE you didn't already do this?" It was funny.

He had empty slots for his special weapons and his ships and he had nothing new from the mission, and he says he doesn't have the blueprint. Very odd.

Yea, i kept saying I'd use them next iron banner, then stopped playing for the past few months after hitting 335. Oh well, it will give me a reason to build up some bounties this week and get back into playing.
I had some completed weekly IB bounties that I had kept rolling through multiple IB events. But I didn't play the last one except for one game to get my Sterling Treasure. I should have cashed out my bounties that week - oh well...

So is RoI really going live in 3 hours? I'll be on to check in any case. I've read almost nothing about it so I have no idea what it even consists of other than a new Raid. I'm assuming we won't get the Raid for a week or two though, right?

Wow, this Rise of Iron thing is incredible.  It's the gripping story of not being to log in to Destiny for over an hour and then finally getting in but being told the game is at capacity and being put in a queue at position 275,000.  If only Dinklebot were back to narrate it!

It started working around 4:30 (so 2 1/2 hours late).  I did the first few missions.

The best thing in the entire game so far is that they finally added an armor materials vendor!  So now I can do all those incremental infusions that I would have had to skip otherwise.  You will get a lot of blues in the 338-340 range at first.

I'm catching some sleep and may be back on around noon Pacific if anyone here wants to run stuff together.

I completed the main story missions this morning.  It was well done, especially that last mission.  All the story missions drop 340 light rewards, regardless of your level (I think that's right; I was a 333 at the end of one when I got a 340).

My main gripe is that the cryptarch equivalent at Felwinter's Peak does not hand out level up packages so every time you rank up your cryptarch level, you still have to go to the tower to get your reward package.

I completed the main story missions this morning. It was well done, especially that last mission. All the story missions drop 340 light rewards, regardless of your level (I think that's right; I was a 333 at the end of one when I got a 340).

My main gripe is that the cryptarch equivalent at Felwinter's Peak does not hand out level up packages so every time you rank up your cryptarch level, you still have to go to the tower to get your reward package.
My observations about drops are this:
  • Green engrams still drop at a low level, ~190, regardless of your LL.
  • Encrypted engrams will decrypt at/above your current LL to a max of 340.
  • Legendary engrams will decrypt at/above your LL, but I'm not sure where this maxes out (still going strong at LL 348).
  • Exotic engrams will probably behave as before (decrypt at/above your LL until you get to max light then start to irritate you).
  • Encrypted/Legendary engrams that decrypt to a higher rarity (encrypted --> legendary, legendary --> exotic) now decrypt at/above your LL.
  • I've noticed that legendary artifacts dropped in Court of Oryx appear to be maxed out at 335. However, now when you rank up with Eris (Crota's Bane) she can give you a legendary artifact at/above your LL (LOVE this), so it appears that running CoO will take longer to get an artifact to increase your LL (not love this).
  • Vanguard/faction/crucible? rank up rewards seem to drop at/above your LL, but I don't know if they will behave as before and max out at some point.
I would love to hear anyone's experience concerning drops with CoE's activity rewards, completing the 30K/90K for the Elder Sigil, ranking up with Variks (House of Judgement), ranking up with the Queen's Emissary (Queen's Wrath), strike-specific legendary drops, or with Shaxx's weekly bounty (now only one bounty, awesome).

Concerning the Cryptarch at Felwinter's Peak - the douchey Cryptarch at the Vestian Outpost never let me turn in rank up rewards either. In fact, turning in items for glimmer was always goofy with him as the items would show up needing to be turned in twice. I'm surprised they never fixed that.

EDIT - Queen's Wrath rank up results in one or more items at/above LL. I got a 352 helmet and a 351 cloak.

I read somewhere that we need to be 360 for the Raid.  So I still have some work to do.  I have one guy at 348 but haven't even started the others yet.

I ran the Weekly Heroic at 345 (it is rated at 350) and that was pretty rough, especially since it was the Warmind one with the tough Warsat intro and the tough super-Shank/sniper shanks at the end.  I was getting one-shot by stuff and going WTF!?  It has been a long time since PvE did that to me so it took a while to adjust (taking cover much more than usual for the most part).

Me and the other two randos got through it eventually.  One was at 350, so he presumably had a much less severe damage pentalty (and I noticed he was able to float around in the boss room for much longer than me or the other guy).  So getting to 360 is probably pretty crucial for the Raid so you don't have the penalty.

I hate that strike so much. It took me over a month to get my Sleeper Simulant...

EDIT - I also hate the Bond Brothers strike so much...

OK, so gotdott told me about the Khostov exotic quest. If you have the original starter gun you can just break it down for the plans. But of course I haven't had that in years. So you are supposed to be able to find the plans. I looked all over the Internet last night on how to do that and all of the write-ups and videos sucked.

Just now I found this, though, and while it sounds reasonable, it didn't work for me:

First, you need the Khvostov 7G-OX schematic to unlock the questline. There are two ways to do this:

1. Dismantle the original Khvostov weapon
  2. Use a Splicer Intel Relay to board the Ketch ship in The Plaguelands
If you managed to keep hold of that weapon from way back in 2014, then great - pull it out of your Vault, dismantle it and move on to the next step. Of course, most people got rid of it as soon as possible, and thankfully there's another way to get the Khvostov 7G-OX schematic.

You need to head to the place you started Destiny, just outside the Cosmodrome walls. Fire up The Plaguelands patrol (complete the game's final story mission, The Iron Tomb, to access this) and head back in the direction of the Rocketlands (from where you spawn in, go right, through the doorway on the upper walkway). Once in the Rocketlands, go left to The Divide, then left round the corner into the sewers to access The Breach.

You need to make sure you have a Splicer Intel Relay on you, because before you can go exit the wall, you'll have to open a doorway in The Breach. (Note that this won't work if you try and access the ship from story The Walls Come Down - we tried it.)

Once you do, work your way through the pile up of cars to the Ketch ship in the distance, and kill everything on board, including a rather persistent Pilot Servitor. Once taken care of, a chest will appear in the far right corner, containing the Khvostov 7G-OX schematic.

Whichever way you get it, take it to the Iron Temple to continue the next part of the quest.
I got the splicer intel relay really early (way before I knew what it was for). The first step was figuring out how to get back to the Divide and then the Breach. It would be nice if the write-ups would mention this (the one above mentions it briefly - none of the ones I read last night did). You have to go to the right of the Plaguelands patrol start and before you get to the next area there is an entrance to the right into the buildings - make your way through here and eventually to the Rocketyard and they the Divide. In the Divide, go to the left and make your way all the way back to where you started the second mission (in the big open area with all the rusted cars). You need to use the relay to deactivate a laser door to get there.

OK, that was all great. But when I went out into the area with the Ketch my ghost mentioned something about Hive, and then a bunch of thralls attacked me. I went onto the Ketch, killed everything, and there was never any Servitor. No chest. Nothing.

So how the hell do you actually trigger the quest? The stupid videos I watched last night started with them at the Ketch and it looked like there was an actual quest going on (it was telling them to go there). It would have been nice for them to show how they got that to trigger. I fuck ing hate Youtubers. I get to watch their stupid ads and give them revenue and they are more often than not worthless as crap.

Anyone else do this? And now of course I don't have my Relay key any more. Hopefully I can get another.

So I told myself I wouldn't get Rise of Iron. Now of course I kind of wish I had... BUT since I didn't preorder it I feel like if I buy it now I will just be pissed that I don't have the Iron G-Horn and Sparrow. Bah humbug.

So I told myself I wouldn't get Rise of Iron. Now of course I kind of wish I had... BUT since I didn't preorder it I feel like if I buy it now I will just be pissed that I don't have the Iron G-Horn and Sparrow. Bah humbug.
C'mon, you know you want it!

So apparently the Raid starts at 10am Pacific tomorrow. I'm actually OK with that because there's no way I'd be ready at reset tonight. I've just barely clawed my way to 350 on one guy. I wasted over an hour last night trying to do that Khostov thing - should have been grinding for engrams instead.

C'mon, you know you want it!
I do but the inner CAG in me just won't let me buy it knowing that had I bought it earlier in the week I would have gotten more bang for my buck! If I can just hold out a little longer I have Forza Horizon 3, XCOM 2 and Darkest Dungeon all to play soon...

I got the splicer intel relay really early (way before I knew what it was for). The first step was figuring out how to get back to the Divide and then the Breach. It would be nice if the write-ups would mention this (the one above mentions it briefly - none of the ones I read last night did). You have to go to the right of the Plaguelands patrol start and before you get to the next area there is an entrance to the right into the buildings - make your way through here and eventually to the Rocketyard and they the Divide. In the Divide, go to the left and make your way all the way back to where you started the second mission (in the big open area with all the rusted cars). You need to use the relay to deactivate a laser door to get there.

Anyone else do this? And now of course I don't have my Relay key any more. Hopefully I can get another.
Just did this last night and everything there sounds right.

A clanmate was leading us through and I remember everything you posted, except for the Pilot servitor bit.

It was late, but I hope my brain isn't so burnt out that I would forget fighting a Pilot servitor, lol.

Anyway, we pretty much cleared out the enemies in that entire back area, then moved onto the ketch and did the same. After a short bit, the chest spawned in, inside the ship, near the back right corner.

Just did this last night and everything there sounds right.

A clanmate was leading us through and I remember everything you posted, except for the Pilot servitor bit.

It was late, but I hope my brain isn't so burnt out that I would forget fighting a Pilot servitor, lol.

Anyway, we pretty much cleared out the enemies in that entire back area, then moved onto the ketch and did the same. After a short bit, the chest spawned in, inside the ship, near the back right corner.
Hmmm... Well, all the things I read (that discussed that part at all) mention the pilot servitor being a part of it. But you're sure you didn't fight that? I hung out for a bit on the ship and nothing spawned in. But I might not have waited long enough. All that was on the Ketch was thralls and exploding thralls. Is that what you saw there? I'm wondering if the Servitor isn't actually from a patrol mission (one of the boss or anomaly ones). The anomaly ones sometimes lead to areas where you need to use Splicer keys to activate them. I was wondering if you needed to pick one of those up and maybe if it didn't show up you were out of luck. I didn't have any patrols like that in the Divide when I went through.

I'll have to see if I can get another relay key. Apparently they drop from the Hive wizard "Brood Mothers" in the Plaguelands so hopefully it resets for me and I can get another.

Hmmm... Well, all the things I read (that discussed that part at all) mention the pilot servitor being a part of it. But you're sure you didn't fight that? I hung out for a bit on the ship and nothing spawned in. But I might not have waited long enough. All that was on the Ketch was thralls and exploding thralls. Is that what you saw there? I'm wondering if the Servitor isn't actually from a patrol mission (one of the boss or anomaly ones). The anomaly ones sometimes lead to areas where you need to use Splicer keys to activate them. I was wondering if you needed to pick one of those up and maybe if it didn't show up you were out of luck. I didn't have any patrols like that in the Divide when I went through.

I'll have to see if I can get another relay key. Apparently they drop from the Hive wizard "Brood Mothers" in the Plaguelands so hopefully it resets for me and I can get another.
It was late, but don't remember the pilot servitor. Do remember fighting a yellow-bar on the ketch. And prior to getting onto the ship, a fallen dropship came and unloaded a bunch of splicer fallen. Guess my brain is mixing up fights.

But I did find this online:

"It should also be noted that we had to face a group of Hive enemies on the Ketch during one of our attempts to grab the schematic. During that time the Pilot Servitor was nowhere to be found. This leads us to believe that there may be different situations set up for this part of the quest"

That makes it seem like the enemy spawns in that area are randomized.

You can still get the sparrow from Eververse and the iron gjallarhorn is just a skin.

I got the Kvostov.  I got another key easily enough (from first Brood Mother Wizard kill on patrol) and it was just Hive and this time there was a Wizard there.  The ghost never said anything other than that the Fallen were keeping thralls or something (when I first entered the area).  The rest of it after that was pretty easy.  Except at the very end Shiro congratulated me and said keep the gun, but I had no gun!  I guess the Captain dropped it when you finally kill him in the mission that follows the collecting part.  I saw something that looked like an exotic pop out but then I got killed right afterwards and had to do that part all over again.  The exotic was not on the ground and it didn't pop the second time.  I had space for it too.  But fortunately it was in my post.

Then I spent like 4 or 5 hours grinding the Heroic strikes to get from 349 to 355.  The grind is real in this expansion.  I don't remember having to grind quite so much before when the light caps were raised.  With Taken King there was a nice variety of ways to get the various pieces.  I feel like here there is really just one.  Well I suppose you could rank up factions as another way.  In fact with how many motes I have I might just do that as the strikes are really getting boring.  I wouldn't have minded the slower crawl to higher light if the Raid weren't coming out so soon.  Say if it was coming next Tuesday at reset or something then I could stretch out the grinding just a bit more and it wouldn't be so tedious.

As it is I'm not sure I'll be ready nor do I really have a group to Raid with at this point.  If the CAGs here want to give it a shot let me know.  Other than gotdott (and of course Vendetta) I haven't seen too many people getting any further than I have though.

The old school Omnigul cheese is the best way to boost light level now.   Each kill gets you 2 or 3 blues that drop above your level. 

Need a tether with a couple swords and a ghorn.  Stormcaller helps too.  I did it a bit, but I'm pretty far behind.

I kind of wish they would hold off on the raid for at least one more week.  I didn't have a ton of time to play this week and now I'm stuck between doing the quests and enjoying the content or grinding for gear to raid.

Yes on the Level 320 strike they do.

Edit - actually do the siva heroic this week since it is arc burn until you get omnigul

I got the Kvostov. I got another key easily enough (from first Brood Mother Wizard kill on patrol) and it was just Hive and this time there was a Wizard there. The ghost never said anything other than that the Fallen were keeping thralls or something (when I first entered the area). The rest of it after that was pretty easy. Except at the very end Shiro congratulated me and said keep the gun, but I had no gun! I guess the Captain dropped it when you finally kill him in the mission that follows the collecting part. I saw something that looked like an exotic pop out but then I got killed right afterwards and had to do that part all over again. The exotic was not on the ground and it didn't pop the second time. I had space for it too. But fortunately it was in my post.

Then I spent like 4 or 5 hours grinding the Heroic strikes to get from 349 to 355. The grind is real in this expansion. I don't remember having to grind quite so much before when the light caps were raised. With Taken King there was a nice variety of ways to get the various pieces. I feel like here there is really just one. Well I suppose you could rank up factions as another way. In fact with how many motes I have I might just do that as the strikes are really getting boring. I wouldn't have minded the slower crawl to higher light if the Raid weren't coming out so soon. Say if it was coming next Tuesday at reset or something then I could stretch out the grinding just a bit more and it wouldn't be so tedious.

As it is I'm not sure I'll be ready nor do I really have a group to Raid with at this point. If the CAGs here want to give it a shot let me know. Other than gotdott (and of course Vendetta) I haven't seen too many people getting any further than I have though.
Me and two of my buddies were struggling killing that boss that drops the weapon. I swapped to my 330 Dark Drinker and that thing still slays. :)

I think I'm going to finish the G-horn quest and get mine and then go Striking. There was an audible "SCREEECH" when I hit 350. I guess it's a mixed blessing, because I like leveling up my light but I didn't want to do it too fast.

---

Also, concerning CoE drops:

• Activity reward drops seem to be capped at 334/335. I got a consumed ghost and was briefly excited until I saw it was 334. :(
  • Variks's rewards for 30K+ in one match drop at LL. I'll verify the 90K this weekend.

---

I loaded the game this morning (~10 AM CT) and there wasn't a game update and I didn't see the raid mentioned anywhere yet. Does the raid unlock via questing? I think I still have some story missions to complete so if that's the case I'll keep going.

It was late, but don't remember the pilot servitor. Do remember fighting a yellow-bar on the ketch. And prior to getting onto the ship, a fallen dropship came and unloaded a bunch of splicer fallen. Guess my brain is mixing up fights.

That makes it seem like the enemy spawns in that area are randomized.
Yeah, when I did it, there was no servitor at all so the online instructions confused me, but I got the blueprint so I never questioned it. Figured maybe the servitor accidentally fell off the ketch or something. Lol.

Do blue engrams drop higher than 340?
Blue engrams are capped at 340. BUT if they turn into a legendary when you are decrypting them then the light can go higher, based on your light level. The blue drops from the strike bosses (not engrams, but the actual decrypted drops) can be higher than 340 (caps at 365) so strikes are one of the best ways to get to 365.

Me and two of my buddies were struggling killing that boss that drops the weapon. I swapped to my 330 Dark Drinker and that thing still slays. :)
I was doing that solo, was using my new, higher light weapons, and got killed twice. Frustrated, I pulled the RazeLighter out of my vault and wrecked the boss right away. Lol.

Do blue engrams drop higher than 340?
Here's the way it works as I understand it. Blues can drop up to 365. But if they come as engrams (that you need to decode) they will max out at 340. Playing the regular Siva Crisis strike list (the 320 one) only gave me 340 max though, so that quickly becomes useless. If you use a skeleton key I think the item from there will still match your light level. And any legendary engrams will still decode to your light level.

So the best way to get from 350-365 is to run the Heroic strike playlist. You'll usually end up with 2 blues at your light level (plus up to 3-4 levels more). And all those blue engrams you get along the way, while they only decode to 340, have a chance of turning into legendaries at your light level.

The other way is faction packages. Playing the Heroic gets you a lot of Vanguard rep so that goes up pretty quickly. I think I'll get on this evening and burn through a bunch of motes. What else am I saving them for at this point? I'm not sure what level the faction packages cap out at. I think you can go beyond 365 with those though.

Otherwise, as I understand it, once you hit 365, you then need to concentrate on getting exotic engrams (so save them up for this if you get them earlier) and legendaries. Play either strike list since the regular blues don't matter any more. You have the same exotic chance from 3 of coins, and the same loot table from the Skeleton Key chests. You can also run the Nightfall once you hit 365.

FWIW, I got one Skeleton Key in probably 15+ Heroic strike runs last night. I'm saving it for when I'm 365 though. I did use the one I got from the story on the new strike and got the sniper from that. It was useful in that it is Arc, so I've been using it for the Heroic.

I loaded the game this morning (~10 AM CT) and there wasn't a game update and I didn't see the raid mentioned anywhere yet. Does the raid unlock via questing? I think I still have some story missions to complete so if that's the case I'll keep going.
Raid supposedly started at 10am Pacific so it wouldn't have been active then.

Well, I am only at 353 light so no raiding for me this weekend.  Two of my regular raid crew were travelling, so that was actually a blessing.  If I would have been seriously trying to be 365 and "raid ready" by yesterday, I'd probably be dead now.  As it is, I have spent a ton of time playing this week, but at least I played through all the story quests, got my Gally, explored the Plaguelands, and have generally been enjoying myself.  If I had been gunning for 365 by Friday, I'd probably have even made worse lifestyle decisions and skipped a lot of content in favor of the grind.

Lot said about blues here already, but they definitely drop 350+ during SIVA strikes.  But is anyone getting 350+ ghosts to drop?  if so, where?  I bought a vendor ghost day one, but haven't seen a single one drop out in the wild.

Well, I am only at 353 light so no raiding for me this weekend. Two of my regular raid crew were travelling, so that was actually a blessing. If I would have been seriously trying to be 365 and "raid ready" by yesterday, I'd probably be dead now. As it is, I have spent a ton of time playing this week, but at least I played through all the story quests, got my Gally, explored the Plaguelands, and have generally been enjoying myself. If I had been gunning for 365 by Friday, I'd probably have even made worse lifestyle decisions and skipped a lot of content in favor of the grind.

Lot said about blues here already, but they definitely drop 350+ during SIVA strikes. But is anyone getting 350+ ghosts to drop? if so, where? I bought a vendor ghost day one, but haven't seen a single one drop out in the wild.
I had a 350 blue one drop at the end of one of the strikes but that was it.

bread's done
Back