:gc:Mario Superstar Baseball
:gc:Starfox Assualt
:gba:Final Fantasy 6
:gba:Kingdom Hearts
:ps2:Dawn of Mana

Have:
Paypal
CML

My CC has crap for clearance games , but I'd be willing to trade something off my tradelist or pay cost+effort for picking up any of the above for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have

God of War II (Non Greatest Hits) (Sealed)
Xenosaga III (Sealed)

Can Get

Donkey Kong Jungle Climber
Mega Man ZX Advent
Star Fox Command
Capcom Classics Volume 2

Want

Super Princess Peach
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 March of The Minis

I only really took a good look at the DS games yesterday at Circuit City but could get anything else (by the longshot) that anyone else is interested in trading for something else I can get that I didn't take note of.

Want:

:ds:Bleach: The Blade of Fates (New & Sealed)
:gba: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (New & Sealed)

Have:
$20 Paypal per game
:ds:Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll (New & Sealed)
:ds:Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (New & Sealed)

and for both games of my want list, I may be able to get 1 copy of:
:ds: The World Ends with You (New & Sealed)

[quote name='devildr1ver']my local cc has excite truck (lots), zack and wiki (several), 1 Trauma Center, and like 4 No more heroes i can pickup for fellow cags if anyone is interested

Forgot to put geometry wars, avatar, and some other (can't remember )[/quote]

How much was No More Heroes?????

I have a minty fresh copy of Lost (PS3) I got from the CC sale that I'd trade for an open copy of Sega Rally Revo if anyone is interested.....

I've got a copy of...

Nights JoD [Wii]

...that will be returned to the store shortly unless anyone is interested in giving some PayPal for it. I'm looking for costs + shipping + $1 for PayPal + a little extra (negotiable, of course...offer away). FYI, I bought it during the extra 20% off clearance items sale, so that will of course factor into my 'costs'.

I have an extra Fire Emblem-- although I would probably trade my open copy, which is mint anyway. Just to keep a sealed copy incase I don't decide to play this game until twenty years pass.

Have (sealed of course):
FFXII Revenant Wings - 1x
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - 2x

Want:
Past CC clearance games, will check lists.. nothing off the top of my head besides that PS2 Mana game. I'd also be interested in trading for other non-clearance games, just let me check your lists.

NOT LOOKING TO SELL!

Okay ya dang moochers. Went and scrounged up two more Fire Emblems and two Final Fantasy Revenent Wings. Asking $24 shipped each, but I'll also check lists. Everything else at this moment is spoken for or already shipped out.

I also have an extra Fire Emblem, still sealed. Looking to trade for either Wario Ware (wii) or Heavenly Sword from recent clearances (sealed only).

[quote name='Wanderlai']Thanks, Guinaevere for the copy of FE.[/quote]Not at all, always happy to help a CAG out. Thanks for the fast payment! I dropped FE off at the Post Office this evening on the way into town to see if I could scare up a few more games for everyone.

Whatup. I have 2 copies of Eternal Sonata. I'd kind of like to keep one, but I want Fire Emblem and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, for sure, and maybe Revenant Wings or Dragon Quest Swords.

To sum up:

HAVE: Eternal Sonata x 2

WANT: FIRE EMBLEM: Radiant Dawn, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, FFXII: Revenant Wings, Dragon Quest Swords.

C-ya.

Another failed trip. Revised list:

HAVE: Eternal Sonata x 2, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Ultimate Mortal Kombat DS, Inuyasha: DS

WANT: FIRE EMBLEM: Radiant Dawn, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, FFXII: Revenant Wings, Dragon Quest Swords (non CC: Disgaea 2, Persona 3: FES, Grim Grimoire)

My Store Has 1 more copy of Eternal Sonata, 2x Dragon Quest Wii, 2x FF XII Revanant Wings?. I could stop back Monday and pick these up if anyone is interested.

Update: I now have a couple Fire Emblem Radiant Dawns and one Eternal Sonata up for grabs. Gonna try for more FF RWs as everyone seems to be after that. Asking $24 for one, $46 for two.

Have:
Fire Emblem Wii
Lost Via Domus PS3
Zack and Wiki Wii

Want:
will check lists

[quote name='yukafls']I got a copy of Nights for Wii, I am looking for BF Bad Company(preferably sealed) or PSP games[/quote]Was that clearanced? Its brand new.

Well, like a trade/cash/cml type of thing. Its not on clearance yet, if it was I would have gotten it. Sorry, I should have clarified.:oops:

I can't think of anything I want so figured I might as well sell these.

1x Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - $24 first class shipped w/ DC
2x Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $23 first class shipped w/ DC

HAVE (from CC clearance)

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn WII (sealed)
Eternal Sonata Xbox360 (sealed)
Final Fantasy Revenant Wings DS (sealed)

WANT (from TRU and Target clearance)

Folklore PS3 (sealed)
WarioWare Smooth Moves WII (sealed)
Heavenly Sword PS3 (sealed)
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast WII (sealed)

[quote name='yukafls']Well, like a trade/cash/cml type of thing. Its not on clearance yet, if it was I would have gotten it. Sorry, I should have clarified.:oops:[/quote]Ah, gotchya. No worries, I was just confused.

Eternal Sonata is now claimed, that just leaves a few Fire Emblem Radiant Dawns. $24 gets one shipped to you first class with DC.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Have:
Zack & Wiki
Dragon Quest Swords

Want:
Final Fantasy XII RW
$14 shipped for Zack & Wiki
$24 shipped for Dragon Quest Swords
[/quote]

Updated

[quote name='guinaevere']Ah, gotchya. No worries, I was just confused.

Eternal Sonata is now claimed, that just leaves a few Fire Emblem Radiant Dawns. $24 gets one shipped to you first class with DC.[/quote]

Yeah, though I did see it for $49.99 at Target. Not much, but every little bit helps.

bread's done
Back