Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gepet0']I am a ce whore LOL My only complaint lately is I prefer content over a super voucher. The voucher seems a cheesy way to cut down physical content are there expiration dates on vouchers?[/QUOTE]

Not to my knowledge, unless they "run out of codes" like CoD 4: GotY did.

But yeah, I hate vouchers, I was ranting about it when the GoW Triple Pack came with a voucher instead of disc-content. It's a load of profit-generating crap (similar to EA's online pass, but I'd say even less justified), and we all know it.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I hope Duke Nukem Forever kicks ass. Looks like it comes with a lot of extras. Can't wait til these are all $20.[/QUOTE]

The Duke Nukem CE was originally limited to 2,000 all around (PS3, X360 & PC combined ) however I read that they're making "a few" more and it's supposed to be limited as they will all be numbered.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i want the socom 4 + move controller + sharp shooter, but not the complete bundle, sigh...[/QUOTE]

That would be about the same price as the bundle....

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']close enough, $10 more gets you complete bundle. hmm...[/QUOTE]

You could always sell the nav controller and PS eye. Make what? 40-50 bucks?

[quote name='tossin']So is this thread really going to compile every Collector's Edition as they come out, or just upcoming ones?[/QUOTE]

Mainly upcoming ones, but I will archive every one I post going forward in the second post after they've been released.

[quote name='Donkey132']I don't understand why the Tournament edition of MK doesn't have the statues and the art book that the Kollectors edition has. You would think it would have all that and the fightstick as it seems to be the top tier version of the game.[/QUOTE]

You're essentially getting a fight stick and DLC for $100 so throwing in the statues in terms of value probably wouldn't make sense from the manufacturer side.

wow! it seems like all the collectors sets coming out now are awesome, these are no exceptions they all look awesome. hopefully gone are the days of like the Ninja Gaiden like collectors editions, that will surely just contain pretty much just a soundtrack, half ass art and flimsy cardboard packaging, buy they release so few that noone realizes how shitty the entire package actually is, yeah sorry I just had to get that off my chest. great thread BTW, much needed

[quote name='Donkey132']I don't understand why the Tournament edition of MK doesn't have the statues and the art book that the Kollectors edition has. You would think it would have all that and the fightstick as it seems to be the top tier version of the game.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought at first but the bookends are chances are crap. I would like to have them and might get them for the 360 to have the game on both the PS3 and 360. The thing is the stick looks to be the better deal as both come with the same DLC. Also I don't think this is the first time that higher version of a game didn't come with what the middle one did.

[quote name='Ed_']The Duke Nukem CE was originally limited to 2,000 all around (PS3, X360 & PC combined ) however I read that they're making "a few" more and it's supposed to be limited as they will all be numbered.[/QUOTE]

I put in a pre order for the PC on Amazon.com when I first saw it here on CAG. So for all the people bitching about MSRP can fuck off. Sure we don't usually put up things that are MSRP but SE/LE/CE or what ever you want to call them some times are a deal. I don't think I would have known about it if it was not for CAG.

Anyway I hope it is limited but didn't the guys that did God of War say that the LE for it was "Limited" and it was on sale for 30 bucks.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Here is one to add:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/13/fear-3-collectors-edition-includes-pregnant-alma-figure-abject/

EDIT: Nevermind. Not official for the US yet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I want if not for any thing the steelbook. I have not played F.E.A.R. in years. I need to get the rest of them and replay the first one.

[quote name='jr8rulz']Aside from the infamous 2 bundle (which i am still debating) the only CE i'm waiting for is Gears 3 and Mass effect 3.[/QUOTE]

For me it is the MK and the Duke Nukem ones. I really don't care about the Infamous 2 bundle as I still have not played the first one. I will play the first one and then if the bundle for 2 goes for cheap I might get it. The Gears 3 and ME 3 are both day one pre orders for me. I have the Limited Editions for the first 2 of both games so the third is really a must.

Thanks OP for this thread as I do need something that will keep me up to date on the LE/CE/SEs that are coming out. Some like the Killzone 3 I will hold off on in hops it does like the Halo ones have done but others I will pick up at full MSRP on them.

I was thinking maybe the pre order stuff could be posted with the stores that have it in the OP along with the price each store is selling it for. Maybe then people might stop bitching about the MSRP thing and with the pre order specials posted one could look in one place and know what places are having what.

Also for the MK game if you get the MK BluRay or the MK2 BluRay you get a code for Jade however I think it is only for the PS3.

Pre-ordered the SOCOM bundle! I can't wait! I've been looking for a move and navigation controller bundle and I'm excited for SOCOM so this is perfect! I'm surprised they didn't do the same bundle with Killzone 3.

Any thoughts on the Killzone 3 helhast edition? It tooK all I could to mentally get past the halo 3 helmet debacle but overall I am glad I got it. I can see a lot of people being hesitant feeling the halo 3 residual on this one.

[quote name='gepet0']Any thoughts on the Killzone 3 helhast edition? It too all I could to mentally get past the halo 3 helmet debacle but overall I am glad I got it. I can see a lot of people being hesitant feeling the halo 3 residual on this one.[/QUOTE]

Im waiting, I am pretty sure it will drop like a rock. I think its already on sale for $109 at meijer should be around 6 months and I think it will be around $75

[quote name='sendme']Thanks OP for this thread as I do need something that will keep me up to date on the LE/CE/SEs that are coming out.[/QUOTE]

This.

As a full-on Collector's/Limited Edition whore, I absolutely love this thread (and the UK limited editions thread). Great addition, thanks OP.

After some debating, I'm in for a pre-order of the MK Tournament Edition. I'd love to have those bookends from the Kollector's Edition. Hopefully those will be available on the cheap at some point.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Looks like Duke Nukem is sold out at GameStop now too. :(

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. The link in the original post just didn't work right.[/QUOTE]

That link doesn't work either... for some reason, CAG's referral system screws up GS links.

wondeful
now i can complain here :D

Thank you OP!

That being said,
All these CE suck for what they are offering at such a high price.

[quote name='cRodz']wondeful

Thank you OP!

That being said,
All these CE suck for what they are offering at such a high price.[/QUOTE]

They don't all suck. the Socom one you get $220 worth of stuff for $150.

PS Move Controller: $50
PS Move Navigation Controller: $30
PS Eye: $40
PS Move Sharpshooter: $40
Socom: $60
All for a buck50.

Thanks for making a topic like this. Didn't know about the Socom one and it's a pretty good deal. If that one isn't limited like the MK TE, then I can wait and hope it'll get lower. On the other hand, I'll be getting MK TE, hopefully anyways. I like collector editions that include stuff that I can use, in this case, arcade sticks and move controllers.

[quote name='cRodz']wondeful

Thank you OP!

That being said,
All these CE suck for what they are offering at such a high price.[/QUOTE]

The SOCOM bundle's a great deal considering you're saving $60 - $70 minimum!

The MK TE is a bargain as well since you're getting a $60 game + 2 DLC + wooden joystick (w/decent arcade parts) all for $150. You're basically getting the joystick for $90. If you were to place an order for a wooden joystick w/Happ parts from a quality custom arcade builder (Arcade-In-A-Box & others from SRK), it'd cost a minimum of $150 - $160 AND there's a 2 - 6 week waiting period once you place your order. Not saying this is better since it's not released yet but those builders don't include the subtle touches such as cushion on the bottom (more comfy when playing on your lap if that's your thing) & has an internal storage area. So ya, this is a good deal, LOL!

Only thing craptastic is that both of those are released on the same day so there goes $300 in one swoop! BTW, Amazon has release date shipping on SOCOM & it only cost me $0.99!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Here is one to add:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/13/fear-3-collectors-edition-includes-pregnant-alma-figure-abject/

EDIT: Nevermind. Not official for the US yet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']They can skip the statue in that packaging and just give us the steelbook from it.[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree. I wish all these CEs or LEs came with Steelbooks. Especially the CEs. I mean they are called collectable, and a collector's item shouldn't come in a plain vanilla blu ray or DVD case, the same as the regular editions. Just common sense to me! Which is why I dont buy them unless super cheap. Or at all since I usually don;t care for the chotchkies. I want actual game content and a steelbook. Is that so hard to accommodate? Yeah, i am being a whiny bastard right now...a little drunk too...my apologies.

thanks for making this thread ssj, I was hoping someone would do it...I get tired of people always saying "no deal...msrp" when I read the CE threads, so maybe this will cut down on that a lot. I hope that you can find the time to keep it up to date for us! Loving the SOCOM bundle, perfect time to try out the move.

Well I decided to preorder the SOCOM bundle. I'm not sure if I'll keep it or not, but figured I'd preorder it now and give myself a while to think it over.

[quote name='sendme']That's what I thought at first but the bookends are chances are crap. I would like to have them and might get them for the 360 to have the game on both the PS3 and 360. The thing is the stick looks to be the better deal as both come with the same DLC. Also I don't think this is the first time that higher version of a game didn't come with what the middle one did.

I put in a pre order for the PC on Amazon.com when I first saw it here on CAG. So for all the people bitching about MSRP can fuck off. Sure we don't usually put up things that are MSRP but SE/LE/CE or what ever you want to call them some times are a deal. I don't think I would have known about it if it was not for CAG.

Anyway I hope it is limited but didn't the guys that did God of War say that the LE for it was "Limited" and it was on sale for 30 bucks.

I want if not for any thing the steelbook. I have not played F.E.A.R. in years. I need to get the rest of them and replay the first one.

For me it is the MK and the Duke Nukem ones. I really don't care about the Infamous 2 bundle as I still have not played the first one. I will play the first one and then if the bundle for 2 goes for cheap I might get it. The Gears 3 and ME 3 are both day one pre orders for me. I have the Limited Editions for the first 2 of both games so the third is really a must.

Thanks OP for this thread as I do need something that will keep me up to date on the LE/CE/SEs that are coming out. Some like the Killzone 3 I will hold off on in hops it does like the Halo ones have done but others I will pick up at full MSRP on them.

I was thinking maybe the pre order stuff could be posted with the stores that have it in the OP along with the price each store is selling it for. Maybe then people might stop bitching about the MSRP thing and with the pre order specials posted one could look in one place and know what places are having what.

Also for the MK game if you get the MK BluRay or the MK2 BluRay you get a code for Jade however I think it is only for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I also got Gears of War 1 and 2 collector on release day.
I only wish MK came with a steelbook.:cry:

Do u know what comes in ME3 and GoW3 collector edition?

I don't think the ME3 CE has been detailed yet. Was looking for it a few days back after getting all giddy talking about it in this thread

[quote name='Brenex']I don't think the ME3 CE has been detailed yet. Was looking for it a few days back after getting all giddy talking about it in this thread[/QUOTE]

Hopfully it be a awesome CE.

Nice icon. Love Fallout

have MK: TE and the SOCOM bundled preordered already...Gamestop had stopped doing preorders for MK:TE...tomorrow I will see about the Duke Nukem bundle and preorder that if I can

Thanks OP. Very usefull addition to CAG. Regardless of the semantics of where things belong, this is usefull to many people, and will cut down on the unavoidable clutter that will be there anyway, so I think it should stay in the deals section. Getting a limited time item that has a potential to increase in price is still a deal.

[quote name='marvinhall05']have MK: TE and the SOCOM bundled preordered already...Gamestop had stopped doing preorders for MK:TE...tomorrow I will see about the Duke Nukem bundle and preorder that if I can[/QUOTE]

There's nothing quite like telling the GS employee that you want to put $5 on his BOS.

When I pre-ordered this last week the two employees gave me High Fives for the way I phrased it.

The socom 4 bundle is the truth plus best buy is offering a $10 pre-order bonus(reward zone) along with the $10 gamers club for spending $150 on gaming. This is on top of the regular reward zone point & if your a silver member another %. If you don't have move but want it this is the best deal and buy the time this comes out there will be several top tier titles available for PS move. Basically $130 for this is great now if only TRU or Target offers a gift card for purchasing Socom that I can price match @ BB and I'll have to buy more than 1.

Thinking about it more, it seems odd that Killzone 3 didn't get a similar move bundle. It's said to have one of the best Move implementations available, particularly with the Sharpshooter gun. And I'd imagine KZ3 is more appealing to a wider audience than SOCOM 4 will be.

If anything they could have sold the bundle for both games.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thinking about it more, it seems odd that Killzone 3 didn't get a similar move bundle. It's said to have one of the best Move implementations available, particularly with the Sharpshooter gun. And I'd imagine KZ3 is more appealing to a wider audience than SOCOM 4 will be.

If anything they could have sold the bundle for both games.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, if they combine a deal with MAG for like $5 or $10 they could really boost sales plus look at the current available lineup for move time crisis, RE5, heavy rain, dead space extraction, KZ3 & MAG. PS move heroes, sorcery are also coming I wonder if uncharted 3 will work with move too.

[quote name='Jankee']There's nothing quite like telling the GS employee that you want to put $5 on his BOS.

When I pre-ordered this last week the two employees gave me High Fives for the way I phrased it.[/QUOTE]
hilarious...but I usually just say I want to pre-order the special edition

I put my faith on Sony for 2011. Here's to hoping their exclusive list keeps growing, more move enabled-game so that it doesnt become a gimmick is a plus.

Deployment on Socom is honestly the ONLY LE/CE/SE that has come out within the last couple of years that actually has content thats practical instead of the backwashed trinket/artbook/pens and pad *i'm looking at you Zombrex* that you look at once or twice before shelving it.

Perhaps even expanding this thread to include all offers/promotions along with each LE/CE/SE coming out in N.A

I didn't know the MK:TE was only 20,000. I might have to preorder another one on the 360. Having the stick that is made for MK would be nice to have on it as well. Bad thing is all the extra stuff not with the LE/TE/preorder is all on the PS3.

This is probably old news, but if you haven't checked your local GS stores lately, they might have some Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (limited edition) games for 29.99 still.

Drop happened a long time ago, but I just came across it on their website and apparently three stores in my area still have copies.

Here you go another one to add (maybe for a limited time only):

Thanks to dragonxeric at SD who found this:

Capcom.com has both :360: & :ps3: versions of Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds back in stock ($69.99)

:360: version
:ps3: version

EDIT: I read in the other thread that people were not getting FS. I added 1 version of the game to the cart but it showed $5.70. I added another one to the quantity and it now shows FS. So I went to the homepage and saw this

So it is FS on orders $100 or more.

Also if you sign up for their newsletter you get a 10% off your next purchase code
Email_sign_up_banner.jpg

You can see those 2 banners at the store homepage.

[quote name='ssjmichael']People are going to post them here anyway, and have done so. I actually asked shrike before posting this and he said it'd be okay to post it in this section.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you're doing it. Thanks.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thinking about it more, it seems odd that Killzone 3 didn't get a similar move bundle. It's said to have one of the best Move implementations available, particularly with the Sharpshooter gun. And I'd imagine KZ3 is more appealing to a wider audience than SOCOM 4 will be.

If anything they could have sold the bundle for both games.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, I was seriously considering getting the SOCOM bundle simply for the savings and the gun but I don't need the camera.

My hope is to get a 3D tv when they have a decent 32 inch on the market and go all out with the game and the gun.

is this thread going to track the price drops of collectors/limited editions? I'm more interested in those. I'd rather pay 30 dollars instead of 100 haha

Thanks for this thread. I had no idea about the Socom move bundle. I pre-ordered it since I had been wanting a Move anyways.

I have the Kollector's Edition of Mortal Kombat pre-ordered but that's only because I have get the Kollector's Editions for MK games. Personally, I'm getting kinda sick and tired of these "new" special editions. I miss the days of collectible packaging, making-of DVDs and soundtracks (on disc, not digital). It very rare that you receive something like that these days.

In the case of Mortal Kombat, I bought the Premium Pack for Deception, the Steelbook Kollector's Edition of Armageddon and the Kollector's Edition of Versus DC Universe. Now with this new title, you get a plain-Jane case accompanied by useless junk like statues and art books. I know certain people love that kind of stuff but I just don't have the room for mini books, statues and giant-ass busts of characters' heads.

I look at the special editions being released in the UK lately and I'm completely envious. Their MK is coming with a Steelbook... their LittleBigPlanet2 and Killzone 3's came with Steelbooks... hell, look at that awesome F.3.A.R. set that's coming out over there.

One of the last special editions that I purchased was God of War III. I thought it was awesome that it was coming with Pandora's Box. I was definitely disappointed when I opened up the packaging to see a cheap plastic box with a felty liner that left little dust particles all over the place. Other than that, I bought the special edition for Castlevania because of the awesome packaging with a soundtrack on disc and LittleBigPlanet2 because my girlfriend wanted the Sackboy stuffie (which ended up being super tiny with a deformed head). I'd really like to start seeing special editions again that feature style over substance!

EDIT: The SOCOM set is amazing, though. Yes, it features regular packaging but the deal that you get for everything that comes with it is incredible. If I didn't already own a PS3 EYE and a Move, I'd be all over it! If you don't have the Move and accessories yet, this is the set that you need to buy. Your wallet will thank you in the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back