Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']that gamestop exclusive the last of us edition suuuuuure looks sexy ! i have over 300 credit but that would take a huge chunk of it :([/QUOTE]

didn't they stop preorders within a day or 2?

Whats with Project X zone? Gamestop shows a 'limited edition' that i dont see on Amazon or anywhere else. Is this an exclusive or is the LE just a first print run, or whats the deal?

[quote name='strait edge follower']i always toss the cardboard boxes out, they would clog up my home lol. gotta have more room for my statues :)[/QUOTE]

You can give them to me :)

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Random question on the topic of the outer cardboard box games: was the Code of Princess extras strictly for first print runs? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I would assume yes as it is a soundtrack and art.

[quote name='TooPoor']Some say you can still do it in store.[/QUOTE]
This was my personal case. I did this only a few days ago. I called all my local shops there 9 total in my city more if you include all districts. 3 said I could still come in and preorder it however, because the item is out of the system currently they did this for me.

They preordered the survival edition of the game and wrote a physical note on it to upgrade to the post pandemic edition as it becomes available in system. They have not taken ANY preorders in store or online for this version. So the owner told me he had some coming he knew anyway. He did that for me and told me he would ship it to me once it was back up. He said it should be available again to preorder in store on around the 30th of April.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']So the owner told me he had some coming he knew anyway. He did that for me and told me he would ship it to me once it was back up. He said it should be available again to preorder in store on around the 30th of April.[/QUOTE]
1) He is going to go through the hassle of shipping you the item once it arrives in store? Such a cool owner!
2) So he knows it is not indeed sold out, and stores will get some "spares" so to speak?

[quote name='TooPoor']1) He is going to go through the hassle of shipping you the item once it arrives in store? Such a cool owner!
2) So he knows it is not indeed sold out, and stores will get some "spares" so to speak?[/QUOTE]
All stores will be shipping the pandemic version from what I was told you can't pick it up in store. But this is an awesome owner though unless he wanted to keep it himself I've gotten many of the displays for various videogames I've wanted over the years which has been great. And yes he said they definitely have more as he had at least 10 preorders available prior to them taking it off the system for his store and none were ever taken.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']All stores will be shipping the pandemic version from what I was told you can't pick it up in store. But this is an awesome owner though unless he wanted to keep it himself I've gotten many of the displays for various videogames I've wanted over the years which has been great. And yes he said they definitely have more as he had at least 10 preorders available prior to them taking it off the system for his store and none were ever taken.[/QUOTE]

That is 100% incorrect. The Pandemic version is only being shipped to your home if you ordered on Gamestop.com. Otherwise, you have to pick it up from the store where you ordered it. According to the local GS, unless corporate opens preorders again or somebody decides not to pick up their preorders, individual stores will not be getting extra copies.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Random question on the topic of the outer cardboard box games: was the Code of Princess extras strictly for first print runs? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Vigilante']Don't worry, it's a first-print run edition: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/12/project-x-zone-launch-copies-come-with-extra-stuff/[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. So ALL first print runs.. from BBY, Gamestop, or Amazon, wherever, should come with this 'limited edition' packaging then? Why is Gamestop toting it as a limited editon special through them? Weird

None of the other retailers show any of the extras yet so its a bit odd. But hopefully that article is right.

By the way asked this a while back but no one ever replied: Is the Muramasa Rebirth collectors edition on the vita an Amazon exclusive? Dont see it on Gamestop, or Best Buy at all. I hate ordering collectors editions from Amazon if i can avoid it. Actually notice its not listed here in the thread at all.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Ah, thanks. So ALL first print runs.. from BBY, Gamestop, or Amazon, wherever, should come with this 'limited edition' packaging then? Why is Gamestop toting it as a limited editon special through them? Weird

None of the other retailers show any of the extras yet so its a bit odd. But hopefully that article is right.

By the way asked this a while back but no one ever replied: Is the Muramasa Rebirth collectors edition on the vita an Amazon exclusive? Dont see it on Gamestop, or Best Buy at all. I hate ordering collectors editions from Amazon if i can avoid it. Actually notice its not listed here in the thread at all.[/QUOTE]Apparently someone at Aksys posted on their Facebook page that Gamestop is supposed to get the CE for Muramasa Rebirth but that for some reason, they haven't created a listing for it yet. I don't know about Best Buy, but I wouldn't get my hopes up considering it's a Limited Edition for a pretty niche title.

[quote name='coopscohen']^^
I read that only GS and Amazon would be carrying it.[/QUOTE]

If im not mistaken, ive preordered that edition already.

Edit: yeap i did

Konami announced Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, a :ps3: exclusive, for release in June.

It contains the following:

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Metal Gear Solid 2 HD Edition
3. Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Edition
4. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
5. Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
6. Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Edition
7. Original MX versions of Metal Gears 1 & 2
8. Two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels

252201-nnnnnnnn.jpg

Cost currently unknown (I'm holding out for $59.99, though $79.99 sounds more probable). Yes, I'm considering this a "Collector's Edition". :cool:

Sources: http://www.destructoid.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-confirmed-for-ps3-252201.phtml
http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/22/42...e-legacy-collection-releasing-in-june-for-ps3

I should probably get rid of my copies of MGS: HD Collection (Vita) and MGS: The Essential Collection :)ps2:)...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vigilante']Konami announced Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, a :ps3: exclusive, for release in June.

It contains the following:

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Metal Gear Solid 2 HD Edition
3. Metal Gear Solid 3 HD Edition
4. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
5. Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
6. Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy Edition
7. Original MX versions of Metal Gears 1 & 2
8. Two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels

252201-nnnnnnnn.jpg

Cost currently unknown (I'm holding out for $59.99, though $79.99 sounds more probable). Yes, I'm considering this a "Collector's Edition". :cool:

Sources: http://www.destructoid.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-confirmed-for-ps3-252201.phtml
http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/22/42...e-legacy-collection-releasing-in-june-for-ps3

I should probably get rid of my copies of MGS: HD Collection (Vita) and MGS: The Essential Collection :)ps2:)...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I'll need to see packaging and disc contents before I decide on getting this. If it's slapped together packaging and a mish-mash of disc and digital codes I'll probably pass. If it's a nice package with little to no digital goods then I'll probably grab this despite owning all of the stuff already.

Mmmmm Metal Gear. I wonder if it's the first one or the Twin Snakes remake? Damn this year to hell, so many games in June I want and now this one is added. fuck!

Just read the article, only the original version. *siiigh* My Gamecube still has a use after all!

That thing screams 'girl repellant,' I can't believe they made such an awful looking thing. Could've made it a zombie hand or head and that would be so much cooler-and not make you look like a fuggin weirdo having this in your house

[quote name='bajingo']That thing screams 'girl repellant,' I can't believe they made such an awful looking thing. Could've made it a zombie hand or head and that would be so much cooler-and not make you look like a fuggin weirdo having this in your house[/QUOTE]
yeah, a zombie hand or head, will attract tons of girls.

[quote name='bajingo']That thing screams 'girl repellant,' I can't believe they made such an awful looking thing. Could've made it a zombie hand or head and that would be so much cooler-and not make you look like a fuggin weirdo having this in your house[/QUOTE]

Yea cause that girl in the video was totally freaked by it haha.

Well, since a good portion of CAGs are already married, "girl repellent" isn't a issue:D

[quote name='YBX87']yeah, a zombie hand or head, will attract tons of girls.[/QUOTE]

All the girls i know are into that stuff. But then again theyre imaginary

[quote name='YBX87']yeah, a zombie hand or head, will attract tons of girls.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love that "I think its ugly and no one should own it" mentality of some people, right? :D

My wife and I are excited as hell about getting it, and our amazon.co.uk order is suppose to ship tomorrow. The guy and girl I know at gamestop here locally want me to bring it in too to show it to them since they couldn't get one. So there is a market for it.

[quote name='omyard']I'll need to see packaging and disc contents before I decide on getting this. If it's slapped together packaging and a mish-mash of disc and digital codes I'll probably pass. If it's a nice package with little to no digital goods then I'll probably grab this despite owning all of the stuff already.[/QUOTE]Same here. I own the mish mash already. As do most MGS fans, so why get a second set? Which makes me think it will be on disc. Then again, most of these sets don't work that way.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does anyone know if Time & Eternity is getting a Collector's Edition?[/QUOTE]NISA hasn't announced anything yet, but knowing them, there probably will be.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Does anyone know if Time & Eternity is getting a Collector's Edition?[/QUOTE]

What the guy above said^. It would be extremely odd for them not to have a CE for this game. The Japan CE was very nice though! I hope it's similar.

I saw they updated the coverart on Amazon. Looks pretty awesome!

81hX23Oy%2BOL._SL1500_.jpg

[quote name='omyard']I'll need to see packaging and disc contents before I decide on getting this. If it's slapped together packaging and a mish-mash of disc and digital codes I'll probably pass. If it's a nice package with little to no digital goods then I'll probably grab this despite owning all of the stuff already.[/QUOTE]
Here's how it's happening in Japan:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/2...m_campaign=Feed:+siliconera/MkOc+(Siliconera)

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Gotta love that "I think its ugly and no one should own it" mentality of some people, right? :D

My wife and I are excited as hell about getting it, and our amazon.co.uk order is suppose to ship tomorrow. The guy and girl I know at gamestop here locally want me to bring it in too to show it to them since they couldn't get one. So there is a market for it.[/QUOTE]

My two orders shipped today. I think it came out to $122.xx for each one.

I'm excited and the statue will have value to me just due to its controversy. I think the Django Unchained dolls are ugly but I would absolutely love to have a set!

That being said again I didn't pick it up because I think it'll be value. I just like zombie stuff.

Now was there no PS3 version of the Zombie bait edition? All I could find was the 360 version.

[quote name='GBAstar']My two orders shipped today. I think it came out to $122.xx for each one.

I'm excited and the statue will have value to me just due to its controversy. I think the Django Unchained dolls are ugly but I would absolutely love to have a set!

That being said again I didn't pick it up because I think it'll be value. I just like zombie stuff.

Now was there no PS3 version of the Zombie bait edition? All I could find was the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

yeah there was only 360 when i ordered mine like 2 months ago-checked once in a while for ps3 but never saw it

[quote name='barrit']What the guy above said^. It would be extremely odd for them not to have a CE for this game. The Japan CE was very nice though! I hope it's similar.

I saw they updated the coverart on Amazon. Looks pretty awesome!

81hX23Oy%2BOL._SL1500_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that cover art is pretty amazing.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Watch Dogs DEDSEC_Edition. Taken from the new trailer.

[/QUOTE]

hmmmm. I guess the price is what determines if that'll be a consideration for me. Much like the AC 4 CE, whenever it gets announced over here.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Watch Dogs DEDSEC_Edition. Taken from the new trailer.

[/QUOTE]
any idea of which retailer will carry it? watching dogs is actually on my top list of upcoming games. As opposed to the much hype gta V, which has yet to reveal any sort of gameplay.

Has anyone ordered the AC IV Black Flag Buccaneer Edition from games.co.uk yet? Or are you guys waiting for Amazon.co.uk to have it?

Any information on this coming to the states?

[quote name='YBX87']any idea of which retailer will carry it? watching dogs is actually on my top list of upcoming games. As opposed to the much hype gta V, which has yet to reveal any sort of gameplay.[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet. Probably a chance that it could be a Uplay exclusive.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']The future of business cards...[/QUOTE]
Ha, good one!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Has anyone ordered the AC IV Black Flag Buccaneer Edition from games.co.uk yet? Or are you guys waiting for Amazon.co.uk to have it?

Any information on this coming to the states?[/QUOTE]
I have been watching the Black Chest edition, I know that haven't showed up yet. I'm guessing neither have the Buccaneer edition.

[quote name='TooPoor']Ha, goog one!

I have been watching the Black Chest edition, I know that haven't showed up yet. I'm guessing neither have the Buccaneer edition.[/QUOTE]

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered

Anyone know if Black Chest is going to be released in NA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back