Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
just in case people were curious about how some of us were able to import the UK CE of Dead Island and Injustice.

most of us just kept on checking amazon.co.uk everyday and hoping that we would be able to place a pre-order. suddenly one day, it worked. i think you cant order injustice anymore, but if you really want it so bad, then i suggest checking back everyday and placing an order. who knows, it might eventually work like it did for us. its also better than buying on ebay thats for sure.

Agreed that KH is not a Collectors Edition and should be removed.

I am also waiting for my Unjustice from Amazon.uk. Hopefully today it will come. Was estimated to be her eon the 6th so...

[quote name='blinknot4']Don't lose hope yet. I haven't gotten mine either, but last year when I imported the Hitman Absolution Deluxe Pro Edition, it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. On the flip side, I have imported games that only took 1 week. Hang tight for a bit more...[/QUOTE]

Yup, still have my fingers crossed for mine. Was due the 7th. DHL is handling shipping.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Yup, still have my fingers crossed for mine. Was due the 7th. DHL is handling shipping.[/QUOTE]

Nothing today...:cry:

^ Looks neat. Is this the only CE for Rome total War 2?

Even so 22,000 copies seems like a rather large printing for a ~ $150 game. Is it that popular?

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Looks neat. Is this the only CE for Rome total War 2?

Even so 22,000 copies seems like a rather large printing for a ~ $150 game. Is it that popular?[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty popular series in Europe in particular. I know one of the titles in the series released a few years ago did something like 800K units within the first couple of months which is huge for a PC game nowadays, especially in the rather niche wargaming/strategy category. You're right though that 22K units of an expensive CE may be too large and this could drop in price after release like some of the old THQ store exclusive games did.

Got my UK CE of Injustice today and the statue looks sweet! Way better than the US one. Hopefully you guys gets yours soon too.

[quote name='PatelKing']Got my UK CE of Injustice today and the statue looks sweet! Way better than the US one. Hopefully you guys gets yours soon too.[/QUOTE]

Nice! That gives us hope! Did you get it by DHL?

[quote name='PatelKing']Got my UK CE of Injustice today and the statue looks sweet! Way better than the US one. Hopefully you guys gets yours soon too.[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear somebody got it. Still waiting on mine, hopefully it's soon.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Looks neat. Is this the only CE for Rome total War 2?

Even so 22,000 copies seems like a rather large printing for a ~ $150 game. Is it that popular?[/QUOTE]
If they sold 22,000 the game would be considered an absolute flop. 22,000 is a very small number.

[quote name='b3b0p']If they sold 22,000 the game would be considered an absolute flop. 22,000 is a very small number.[/QUOTE]

22,000 is how many collector's editions they are printing. The standard edition and the digital version will be printed and sold in the hundreds of thousands.

Did you pre-order and choose the standard (cheapest) shipping? It appears (from what I've noticed) that everyone else that either chose faster shipping or somehow got an order in after it released had no issue with getting theirs.

[quote name='shakespeare']Nice! That gives us hope! Did you get it by DHL?[/QUOTE]

Yep DHL. It has a customs declaration tag on the box for the value/price too.

[quote name='kintanos']Did you pre-order and choose the standard (cheapest) shipping? It appears (from what I've noticed) that everyone else that either chose faster shipping or somehow got an order in after it released had no issue with getting theirs.[/QUOTE]

I preordered with standard shipping. It was supposed to arrive by 5/7, so 3 days late. I'm just glad it came before the weekend.

[quote name='PatelKing']Yep DHL. It has a customs declaration tag on the box for the value/price too.

I preordered with standard shipping. It was supposed to arrive by 5/7, so 3 days late. I'm just glad it came before the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I also ordered with the standard shipping and had a 5/7 date. I hope mine comes in soon.

[quote name='PatelKing']Yep DHL. It has a customs declaration tag on the box for the value/price too.

I preordered with standard shipping. It was supposed to arrive by 5/7, so 3 days late. I'm just glad it came before the weekend.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Great to hear. Thanks!

[quote name='euphoriapt']when can i pre order the last of us Post-Pandemic edition ?[/QUOTE]
It's GameStop exclusive, keep refreshing them.

Iam thinking on buying at ebay .. but the price is 140$ more than the original price ..... or should i wait for now and see if gamestop re.stock with more post-pandemic edition ?? There was any situation like this that they re-stock ??

There will be restock and cancelled ones during release. Refresh CAG every thirty minutes at the release window. Must be first time you are buying a CE?

[quote name='TooPoor']There will be restock and cancelled ones during release. Refresh CAG every thirty minutes at the release window. Must be first time you are buying a CE?[/QUOTE]

IN USA yes is the first time that is the first time that happened with me.

Not sure if this is true for all GameStops, but my local GameStop is no longer taking The Last of Us Survival Edition pre-orders.

[quote name='shakespeare']No injustice CE yet...:cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kintanos']Same...my friend got his Saturday. He lives only 15 mins away from me.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, are you guys talking about the PAL CE? If you are, I'm waiting on mine as well. I'm also waiting on a package from Canada that was shipped 7 weeks ago now... I'm hoping they're both stuck in customs, and not lost or delivered to the wrong address.

[quote name='htz']Not sure if this is true for all GameStops, but my local GameStop is no longer taking The Last of Us Survival Edition pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

In-store preorders have been cut off for a while now. GameStop stops accepting reserves as a whole all across the country. There's no store allotment or anything like that.

[quote name='shakespeare']UK version...PAL right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vinny']Just out of curiosity, are you guys talking about the PAL CE? If you are, I'm waiting on mine as well. I'm also waiting on a package from Canada that was shipped 7 weeks ago now... I'm hoping they're both stuck in customs, and not lost or delivered to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]

Yup, unless shakespeare wasn't talking about that originally lol. I just figured that was the only version that many of us mentioned we have not gotten yet.

Just like you Vinny, I also ordered another thinge from play-asia and it has been about double their recommended time frame for when you should get your order, though it hasn't hit the max time yet. Hoping just like you, it is just stuck in customs.

[quote name='kintanos']Yup, unless shakespeare wasn't talking about that originally lol. I just figured that was the only version that many of us mentioned we have not gotten yet.

Just like you Vinny, I also ordered another thinge from play-asia and it has been about double their recommended time frame for when you should get your order, though it hasn't hit the max time yet. Hoping just like you, it is just stuck in customs.[/QUOTE]

Ok... that makes me feel better. Kinda.

I've gotten another package from France that was shipped in the same day but that one only took a week. I also got another package from Canada within a week just today. But these two were smaller packages, and I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Cant preorder watch dogs dedsec edition via amazon.co.uk

So im gonna try preordering everyday or so and hopefully itll work like injustice..

Im also digging the silver edition of splinter cell blacklist, but damn it can only be accessed via UK Uplay store >:O

[quote name='Vinny']Well, I got my Injustice CE today. My package from Canada is still missing though...:whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Damn...not today...tomorrow or bust!

[quote name='shakespeare']Wow...just was told that the carrier has reported it lost in transit...[/QUOTE]

That is not good. I get off work in a bit hopefully I got mine if not I'm going to .UK to contact someone. If they lost it will they send a new one?

[quote name='shakespeare']Nope. None in stock and no other restitution. It is not their fault they said.
Wow.[/QUOTE]

That is not good hopefully mine is not lost, now getting off work is killing me. At least I got my backup of my region free red son xbox360 version. I really wanted the CE UK version :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back