Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only $120 in store as well, and it qualifies for the GS exclusive DLC. Not all stores will have it, but CS assured me that if it's in the store's computer, you'll get your copy on launch day. 360 SKU is 201691, PS3 is 271440. Only $5 down required for whatever reason.
yeah, same here . the gamestop employee was surprise when only $5 deposit required, he showed me the screen for the $119.99 price on his computer. I was shocked .lol

also, it is technically in all gs system nation wide. I confirmed, but the preorder might shut down anytime.

Do you guys think the Splinter Cell blacklist silver edition will be rare?
Depends on if they print as many copies as they do AC CE's, which they usually overprint. Only recent Ubisoft CE in the US that was even remotely rare was AC 2 as only GS and Amazon carried it. AC 1, Brotherhood, and 3 CE's were all over the place and are still sitting at Targets/WM nationwide.

I can't help but see this as a missed opportunity to release those older games on the home consoles. 360 owners can prob play Morrowind for the Xbox, but I would quickly slam down my money to be able to play Morrowind on PS3, complete and maybe even with some visual enhancements. I'm a big enough series fan to consider getting this despite the fact that I don't game on PC, but I could never dream of getting an LE/CE for a game that I don't like or won't/can't play.

Do you guys think the PAYDAY 2 CE will be rare? AFter The Release Date

Do you guys think the PAYDAY 2 CE will be rare? AFter The Release Date
I'm not nearly as well read on this as some other CAGs, but I really don't think so. There's very, very little hype around this game even a week from release, it's available on several platforms, the mask looks cheap and is already available thanks to SDCC (it has gone for as little as $10 on eBay, of all places), and the gloves appear to be nothing but standard disposable latex gloves. Other than the mask and gloves, you've got the wallet and the soundtrack and I can't see tons of people paying the $20 markup for this content, especially when the standard edition is just $40 and pre-ordering either edition comes with all that DLC. Just my somewhat educated opinion.

Depends on if they print as many copies as they do AC CE's, which they usually overprint. Only recent Ubisoft CE in the US that was even remotely rare was AC 2 as only GS and Amazon carried it. AC 1, Brotherhood, and 3 CE's were all over the place and are still sitting at Targets/WM nationwide.
True.

It can only be bought from UK though.

Itll be really messed up if it gets a worldwide release, just because no one buys it in the UK lol.

Well... Im gonna import it nonetheless. Im importing the PC version just for the statue and steelbook. Its only $77 without shipping!

Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition UK Version

Available in limited quantities for Xbox 360 and PS3 exclusively from Amazon, the £79.99 package will come with a statue, an art book and DLC, among other goodies.

image_307547_full.jpg

Collector's Edition contents:

• Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring Batman & The Joker, measuring approximately (height: 30cm, depth: 13.5cm, width: 13cm)
  • 80-page, full-color hardcover artbook
  • Assassin's Intel Dossier, including files on the eight assassins, as well as Black Mask's contract
  • 1st Appearance Batman Skin DLC
  • Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC - Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps and also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins
  • Exclusive 3D Metal Pack
  • The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
The North American version of the Collector's Edition will be announced next week.

Amazon UK will usually have a window of time where you can't order it and have it shipped to the US.  That's why he said it will eventually open up.  Same thing happened with the Zombie Bait edition of DI:R and Injustice.

Well you know our statue will be different. I still like UK's Injustice stature much better than US's. :\

Man, I would love to have the CE to both this and Black Flag. Damn wallet. Y U NO FULL?

Well you know our statue will be different. I still like UK's Injustice stature much better than US's. :\

Man, I would love to have the CE to both this and Black Flag. Damn wallet. Y U NO FULL?
maybe you should look into trade in games, to cover some of the cost .

we will know for certain next week when they announced the news, it could not come any sooner. thank god the ce edition game i am interested are about one month apart. so i have time to salavage for credit.

Due to an unforeseen inventory issue, we are unable to fulfill your order for Saints Row IV: Game of the Generation Edition. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may cause, and as a gesture of our good faith, we’d like to offer the Wub-Wub Edition of the game at 15% off with free overnight shipping.

Please call our Customer Service line at 1 (800) 883-8895, where any of our associates will be happy to place an order for you. We are available 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM CST. Please note this item has a one-per-household limit.

Your business is very important to us, and we hate to disappoint our valued customers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Your friends at GameStop.com
Awesome!

No ones even mentioned or talking about the Splinter Cell Aircraft Edition....hmmmm.

Overpriced or there rumors the game will suck?? I dont get it looks cool enough to me.

Got this earlier today too. Right after ordering the Tales CE. They're offering 15% of the Wub Wub edition w/ free overnight shipping but that's very little consolation for this imo. Sat on hold for 35 - thirty five - minutes to be told that they took more orders than they could fill. I'm expecting my FFXIVCEs from Newegg to be cancelled too and then I'll officially be depressed enough to stop caring about CEs altogether.

No ones even mentioned or talking about the Splinter Cell Aircraft Edition....hmmmm.

Overpriced or there rumors the game will suck?? I dont get it looks cool enough to me.
Im importing the silver edition from UK.

The plane looks meh. I prefer statues and figurines that can be displayed. Besides the xbox 360 version cant be preordered anymore from the uplay store. Only PC and ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back