Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay.

Lol someone paid $65? That's hilarious considering for $15 more they could've bought the entire SE at Amazon which has it in stock.
Dude, I was surprised, too (to be fair, though, I don't think the SE was in stock at the time my DLC sold). I don't even have that high feedback on eBay (22 ratings, at 100%). I had a little drama over the trustworthiness of the transaction, but it's all good now.

Dude, I was surprised, too (to be fair, though, I don't think the SE was in stock at the time my DLC sold). I don't even have that high feedback on eBay (22 ratings, at 100%). I had a little drama over the trustworthiness of the transaction, but it's all good now.
Even if you get feedback, you can still get hit with a chargeback. Months ago a friend got hit with a $30 paypal charge as well when the dlc sold for around $12!

Even if you get feedback, you can still get hit with a chargeback. Months ago a friend got hit with a $30 paypal charge as well when the dlc sold for around $12!
Wait...what's a chargeback? Would this be something the buyer would trigger? He didn't leave me feedback yet (unless it takes about 24 hours to appear, in which case I might see it tomorrow).

I really don't want to stress over this any more... :bomb:

Wait...what's a chargeback? Would this be something the buyer would trigger? He didn't leave me feedback yet (unless it takes about 24 hours to appear, in which case I might see it tomorrow).
You can get chargebacks, which are opened through a Credit Card or Bank (not through eBay or PayPal) for INR and SNADs just like on eBay but there is generally no restriction on when they can be opened (I've had one opened 9 months after a purchase).

Typically though the most common charge back is Unauthorized Use---meaning the account holder wasn't aware that his card was being used to make the purchase.

To be protected against an unauthorized use chargeback you MUST show proof of shipping to the address on the PayPal invoice (see section 11.3C of the PayPal user agreement).

You don't necessarily need to show the item was delivered but you do need to show it was shipped. If you don't ship it you will automatically lose. If you ship it to an alternative address you will lose---even if it was delivered. If you ship it but don't have solid proof it went to the address on the invoice you will lose. That is why I always staple my label receipts (i print through eBay labels) to my PayPal invoices and then file them

I really don't want to stress over this any more... :bomb:
if you're selling to the USA you won't get a chargeback. Those are so rare..If there is any problem they will just use the ebay resolution center. International is a different story though.

just get tracking and you will be fine.

if you're selling to the USA you won't get a chargeback. Those are so rare..If there is any problem they will just use the ebay resolution center. International is a different story though.

Lol I just sent the guy the code through email. I made it specific that I wouldn't actually be sending the paper.

In case anyone is interested, Fry's has a clearance sale going on that includes some Collector's Editions (most, if not all are In-Store only):

CAG thread

:ps3:PS3 Injustice CE $35

:360:360 Injustice CE $35

:ps3:PS3 Defiance CE $25

:ps3:PS3 Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition $40

:360:360 Splinter Cell: Blacklist CE $70 (the RC Paladin Aircraft edition)

:ps3:PS3 Splinter Cell: Blacklist CE $70 (the RC Paladin Aircraft edition)

:ps3:PS3 Max Payne 3 SE $25

:360:360 Max Payne 3 SE $25

:ps3:PS3 Aliens: Colonial Marines CE $17.45

:360:360 Gears of War 3 LE $20

Just an FYI Arkham Origins CE is sold out on Amazon and Gamestop. Best Buy still has it available though.
I was planing on picking it up, but then i learned about this, and changed my mind.

29559_589233321138662_1384691597_n.jpg

580315_589232917805369_309320061_n.jpg
1239683_589221221139872_1951907318_n.jpg
3lmg.jpg
524587_421334767970905_827262990_n.jpg

I know it was posted already but its just so badass.

Costs $500. $430ish if lucky

Sorry to get this thread OT but I sold my SE DLC also but the funds says it has 21 day hold through Paypal eventhough the buyer already left a positive feedback, anyone know about that?

What's also weird is that it says the buyer is from Singapore but the address listed is in Oregon. All the writing on the paypal payment was not in English. I sold a few DLC's on eBay before but this is the only one that I'm worried about.

I'd be too worried about selling dlc on ebay, how easy would it be for a buyer to use the code and claim it didn't work?  The one time I did was the flaming helmet code from Reach, got $40 for it, but it just seems like too much of a potential headache.

Sorry to get this thread OT but I sold my SE DLC also but the funds says it has 21 day hold through Paypal eventhough the buyer already left a positive feedback, anyone know about that?

What's also weird is that it says the buyer is from Singapore but the address listed is in Oregon. All the writing on the paypal payment was not in English. I sold a few DLC's on eBay before but this is the only one that I'm worried about.
Paypal has a somewhat new restriction in place that goes something like a 21 day paypal withdrawal restriction if you aren't a powerseller or have a consistent history with eBay. The idea is to prevent scammers from creating new eBay accounts and withdrawing funds before eBay becoming alerted to any INR resolution cases. Over time that restriction will be lifted but for now you have to unfortunately wait the 21 days. I think the positive feedback helps reduce the 21 day wait but I don't remember by how much. Yeah that exception makes no sense. Sometimes Paypal has some idiotic policies.

I'd be too worried about selling dlc on ebay, how easy would it be for a buyer to use the code and claim it didn't work? The one time I did was the flaming helmet code from Reach, got $40 for it, but it just seems like too much of a potential headache.
Any scammer will be 99% successful. It's just how often you'll personally run into one.

nothing wrong with that, but if you're worried about being protected you have no protection emailing it
I sent it through the ebay system. The buyer immediately sent me a message "So when do I get the code?" and I sent the code 5 mins after, and it's been 2 days. I think I'm safe.

Isn't there something about not selling DLC on ebay due to rules?  I remember around the mortal kombat time people talking about it basically saying its a risk you take emailing it through ebay because of that.  That's why I never even bothered.

Isn't there something about not selling DLC on ebay due to rules? I remember around the mortal kombat time people talking about it basically saying its a risk you take emailing it through ebay because of that. That's why I never even bothered.
Yes, there is but eBay doesn't enforce it very well. Plus, you can usually get away with it if you physically send the code card or a photocopy of the code to the buyer via mail.

Yeah, I think they made it official about a year ago about dlc. They have always pulled beta codes though. They must have some sort of ninja system to detect the word beta or something. I used to list my beta codes for like $1 just so someone would use them (because I wouldn't) and I could get a positive feedback, but ebay definitely does not allow you to sell beta codes. DLC is still a grey area, but technically I think they changed it about a year ago when they changed some other stuff like free bonus items and gift items.

Hello, I am new here. Could I know the estimated value (in USD if possible) for the Collector's Edition DLC for GTA V ?

Hello, I am new here. Could I know the estimated value (in USD if possible) for the Collector's Edition DLC for GTA V ?
Just check eBay and look at the prices there. Should go around $70-90.

Never mind, it seems like the DLC is around $100 now.

Just check eBay and look at the prices there. Should go around $70-90.

Never mind, it seems like the DLC is around $100 now.
Thank you for the advice. However, I just looked at the post above and it says it's not allowed to sell DLCs on ebay. Is there anywhere that allows me to sell DLC legally online ?

Thank you for the advice. However, I just looked at the post above and it says it's not allowed to sell DLCs on ebay. Is there anywhere that allows me to sell DLC legally online ?
It says you aren't supposed to, but eBay won't take it down most of the time. Just watch for scammers, although that is rare as well.

I sent it through the ebay system. The buyer immediately sent me a message "So when do I get the code?" and I sent the code 5 mins after, and it's been 2 days. I think I'm safe.
then you know nothing about ebay because you are not protected by emailing codes, even read their seller protection it says you are not protected with digital content. They don't care what your buyer says in your ebay message system.

You probably won't have the buyer do anything, but if they open any case you are not protected. It is wrong to think you are safe.

then you know nothing about ebay because you are not protected by emailing codes, even read their seller protection it says you are not protected with digital content. They don't care what your buyer says in your ebay message system.

You probably won't have the buyer do anything, but if they open any case you are not protected. It is wrong to think you are safe.
I'm talking about the fact that it's been 2 days and no complaints. The longer he waits the more obvious it is that everything went smoothly, especially since he messaged me 2 seconds after buying it.

Okay, I might try. Do you know any tricks to identify who's potential scammers and who's not ?
Feedback is always the best way. I wouldn't buy from people with 0-10 feedback.

Oh, nevermind you meant for buyers. No, there is no way to tell for sure. Just hope someone with a high feedback buys your item. The rest is the luck of the draw.

Feedback is always the best way. I wouldn't buy from people with 0-10 feedback.

Oh, nevermind you meant for buyers. No, there is no way to tell for sure. Just hope someone with a high feedback buys your item. The rest is the luck of the draw.
That seems like a risk, is there anywhere else to sell DLCs online? I just noticed there's a Feedback under my profile picture, does that mean I can sell my item here?

So goddamn off-topic now, but anyways:

I listed a copy of Diablo 3 for PS3 for sale on eBay and wasn't listing "DLC" or anything like that but I wanted to mention that it came with the Infernal Helm and other bonus items.

eBay didn't let me list the game until I deleted the word "Helm" from the item name, but it didn't care about "bonus" or "DLC". They have the dumbest filters ever.

Hi all - There is a Facebook page that updates on what Collector's edition games\consoles are coming out.  It's worth a look and follow.  They also offer Giveaways at times.

Placed an order for one of each. Will decide when the time comes. I would much rather prefer a next-gen version but I doubt From has the resources for that.

It looks like Arkham Origins Collector's Edition is sold out on Amazon and Gamestop. I was tempted to wait for it to go on sale and then buy it but it seems like it might actually be rare.

Still available on Walmart.com, but you should probably hurry.
Yeah that's where I got mine preordered right now. I wasn't even considering getting this game since its not made by Rocksteady and was just going to wait for the CE to drop in price but since it seems to be selling out I should probably pick it up now. I called a local gamestop and they said they weren't taking anymore preorders for the CE.

It looks like Arkham Origins Collector's Edition is sold out on Amazon and Gamestop. I was tempted to wait for it to go on sale and then buy it but it seems like it might actually be rare.
It is also sold out at BB and BB.com. Just went there tonight to try to preorder. Reason I delayed was I thought the Steelbook was only for online preorders and not in-store. Waiting to trade Madden in next week for $45 so I have to get it through BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back