Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Listed below are all the upcoming Collector's/Limited/Special editions (including some bundles) coming out organized by date. Once released, info about the bundle will be moved to the archive in the 2nd post.

This thread has been "Wikified" so please feel free to Update it with new CE's or corrections. Thanks!

Links to Related threads:

UK CE/Exclusives Thread
CE Guide Pre-order Thread
Cheap and Old CE Thread
Pre-Order Bonus Thread

==================================================

Tales of Xillia - Collector's Edition (PS3)

toxw.jpg

[customspoiler='Includes']
The Game
Exclusive 21.5 cm Milla Maxwell figurine (including base)
100 pages Artbook with original artworks from the dev team
[/customspoiler]

Release: 08/6/2013
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Gamestop

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)
Paladin Multi-mission Aircraft Edition

blacklistfp.jpg

Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a approximate retail value of $150
  • 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
  • Exclusive Billionaire's Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire's yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
  • Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
  • Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
Remote-controlled C-147B Paladin Aircraft features:

• Ready to fly, 3-channel dual-engine RC airplane
  • Flight speed: over 35mph
  • Flying radius: over 250 feet
  • Remote-control designed like Sam Fisher's goggles
  • User-friendly for beginners: easy to assemble, fly & control
  • Launch by hand or runway
  • Highly durable
  • Includes battery, charger and quick-repair kit
  • 6 month limited manufacturer pre-flight warranty
  • Includes access to instructional videos on how to assemble, fly and repair the plane.
  • Customer service provided by Parkflyers RC, a leading servicer of hobby grade quality RC electric airplanes.
Release: 8/20/2013
Price: $169.99
Where to Buy:Amazon - Gamestop

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector's Edition (PS Vita)

muramasalephotofinalv2.jpg

• Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover by HORI USA, Inc. - Protect your PlayStation®Vita system with this beautifully crafted PlayStation®Vita system Face Cover made by HORI USA, Inc.! Sporting the Muramasa logo on the front, make it known to your friends and family that you own this very limited edition!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Skin by HORI USA, Inc.- Totally immerse yourself in the captivating world of Muramasa Rebirth with an exclusive PlayStation®Vita system Skin that completely protects the front panel of your PlayStation®Vita system! Using one of the many vibrant scenes from Muramasa Rebirth, this exclusive skin not only offers protection but beauty!
  • Muramasa Rebirth PlayStation®Vita system Pouch - Complete your immersion with a black drawstring velvet pouch that easily puts your PlayStation®Vita system in your hands.
    High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware - Specially made by Vanillaware, this new piece of art for this limited edition is truly one-of-a-kind reproduction (stay tuned for the big reveal of this completely new artwork)!
Release: 6/25/2013
Price: $59.99
Where to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" href="http://www.amazon.com/Muramasa-Blessing-Amitabha-Pre-order-playstation-vita/dp/B00C1IHB92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367523083&sr=8-1&keywords=Muramasa+Rebirth+Blessing+of+Amitabha+Collector" s+edition"="">Amazon - Gamestop

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition Box Set (3DS)

170745lelg.jpg

• A 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, longtime publishers of video game strategy content. It includes the official starter strategy guide and full-color artwork ranging from concept art to in-game pieces to never-used designs from the new Shin Megami Tensei series character designer, Masayuki Doi.
  • The Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD that offers a collection of tracks specially selected from across the 20-plus-year history of the SMT series.
  • A deluxe-sized Collectible Slipcase featuring key art designed by Masayuki Doi.
  • All bonus collectors' items are limited to the first printing; subsequent printings will only include the SMTIV game.
Release: 7/16/2013
Price: $49.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix Limited Edition (PS3)
Pre-orders Only

90413286.jpg

Free Upgrade to the Limited Edition when you Pre-order. Limited Edition includes an Artbook that provides: "an insider’s look at concept art, character designs and other sneak peeks behind the magic of bringing together Sora, Riku and the immersive Disney worlds."

Release: 9/10/2013
Price: 39.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

Grand Theft Auto V - Special Edition and CE (PS3/360)

imageproxyx.jpg

Special Edition Includes:[hiddenlist]

• Collectible SteelBook
  • Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster
  • Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County
  • Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunition stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.
imageproxyi.jpg

Collector's Edition Includes everything from SE plus:[hiddenlist]

• Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
  • Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
  • Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
Release: 9/17/2013
Price: 79.99 for Special ed./ $149.99 for CE

Watch_Dogs: DeadSec_ Edition (PS3/PS4/360/Wii U/PC)

watchdogszps68a16f42.png

[customspoiler=Includes]

• Steelbook
  • Statue
  • Artbook
  • Official Soundtrack
  • Map of Chicago
  • 3 Exclusive Badges
  • Augmented Reality Cards
[/customspoiler]
Release: 11/19/2013
Price: TBD
Where to Buy: TBD

ARMORED CORE: Verdict Day Club Namco Edition (PS3)
t7qe.jpg

[customspoiler=Includes]Mech Action Figure
    Artbook
    Digital Soundtrack[/customspoiler]
Release: TBD
Price: $149.99
Where to Buy: Namco Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Why does FFVII (left half, middle row) have four discs when it originally released on three? :???:[/QUOTE]

FFVII International (only released in Japan of course) came with a 4th disc of bonus features.

[quote name='OregonDealz']445$ US... but ya.... seriously considering.[/QUOTE]
Yeah....if this doesn't come to US it's going to be even more expensive to import.

1) $445 US. Way too much IMO

2) I only liked a few of those games anyway.

3) One of them is on UMD. I have no PSP so that game is rendered unplayable to me. Unless I'm missing something here?

4) FFXI lololololololololololololololol

All in all it's a pass from me. If you are a huge FF fan and have the money then you should probably grab this especially if it does end of being only in Japan. Otherwise it'll cost you a fortune to import this after the release.

WTF $445..i'm all set that could better be used on monthly bills or put away for a rainy day or a better/cheaper collectible.

no way man... they would need to make high-def remakes of all of the games and put em on blu ray discs for me to even consider buying that. and then throw in all the OSTs as well. i don't see that happening.

XI and XIV are useless to me as well...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Finally!!!!

I just scored a :ps3: Mirror Edge SteelBook for $150! :D[/QUOTE]
Congrats! Didn't know there was one, must be pretty cool.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The wait is over after years of hunting. My budget for this rarest one of a kind is under $200 but $150 is a helluva deal. Whew[/QUOTE]

i'm proud of you but this is the wrong forum, this is for upcoming CEs not the bragging thread...

:ps3:/:360: Hitman: Absolution (Future Shop Exclusive SteelBook) (Empty Case)

original

original

Price: $59.99 CAD / $79.99 CAD with purchase
Release Date: 11/20/12
Link: PS3|360 Standard Edition / PS3|360 Professional Edition
Additional Bonus: FREE Exclusive High Tech Suit and Bartoli Custom Pistol!

Is there any actual reason why these steelbooks don't come to the US?

Also, why in the F do they print the UPC on the case?!

If FutureShop shipped to America, I'd hit them up for at least 3 or 4 games this fall just for the exclusive steelbooks. I already have the pre-order bonus steelbook for ACIII, but I want this one too:

original

[quote name='DWulf']If FutureShop shipped to America, I'd hit them up for at least 3 or 4 games this fall just for the exclusive steelbooks. I already have the pre-order bonus steelbook for ACIII, but I want this one too:

original
[/QUOTE]That's got an advantage over our steelbook, which has a big "RP" ESRB rating in the lower left corner. :\

[quote name='Vigilante']That's got an advantage over our steelbook, which has a big "RP" ESRB rating in the lower left corner. :\[/QUOTE]

Ours also has the annoying bow string that looks like a scratch.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Has anybody seen this RE6 collector's edition. This is a nice set. Why didn't they bring this to the US. It's available on amazon.it and amazon.de. That steel book is sick. I placed a order on the amazon.de site for the ps3 version, It came out to 119 euros.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008J26VP4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
http://www.amazon.it/Resident-Evil-..._0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1347542580&sr=1-2[/QUOTE]

It does look cool, but I can't seem to find many good pics on the bomb. My main attraction is the steelbook, which you can get for about $20ish on eBay. That is pretty cheap compared to a lot of other steelbooks. I already have mine waiting for the game. Futureshop has a completely different looking steelbook than the UK one though.

[quote name='Trueblade']If you ever did wonder how big the Borderlands 2 - Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition is going to be, this picture should give you an idea.[/QUOTE]

lol wish they held it against something. I'm eyeing it witht eh table and the phone in the corner. hard to tell but its probably around the same size as like two halo reach legendaries next to each other.

[quote name='barrit']It does look cool, but I can't seem to find many good pics on the bomb. My main attraction is the steelbook, which you can get for about $20ish on eBay. That is pretty cheap compared to a lot of other steelbooks. I already have mine waiting for the game. Futureshop has a completely different looking steelbook than the UK one though.[/QUOTE]

It is a cool collectors edition but for $245 ill pass.this does not include the archive content does it?

[quote name='Rainman']It is a cool collectors edition but for $245 ill pass.this does not include the archive content does it?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it only comes with the following:

The Collector’s Edition contains the following:
- Resident Evil 6 game
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer)
I guess that's why I never saw pics of the 'needle bomb'. It's just the outer box, not an actual display item. I guess I never paid attention to the details of it and went straight to searching for pics of the item lol.

just noticed that Black ops 2 care package ps3 on amazon is sold out.

gamestop is out of xbox360 and ps3 as well.

yet best buy still has both.

i know this isn't limited but im guessing this will be semi hard to get?

[quote name='youenvy']just noticed that Black ops 2 care package ps3 on amazon is sold out.

i know this isn't limited but im guessing this will be semi hard to get?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so somebody in the Max Payne CE thread said that the max Payne CE were all sold out before launch so I'd imagine you'd still be able to get the prestige pack post-launch

[quote name='youenvy']just noticed that Black ops 2 care package ps3 on amazon is sold out.

i know this isn't limited but im guessing this will be semi hard to get?[/QUOTE]
There are still months to go...I wouldn't panic if I were you.
And lol@ people already selling at $400 on Amazon

Gamestop quit taking pre-orders like 3 days after it was announced. PS3 usually sells out faster on Amazon than 360. I dunno why, but it's weird like that I suppose.

I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in October "new supplies" will be found for the Care Package to be preordered for a couple days at least.

I'm sure within 8 months or so, you'll start seeing them on Clearance at places like K-Mart. :\

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:wii: New Super Mario Bros. U (Future Shop) Bonus SteelBook

Price: $59.99 CAD with Purchase
Release Date: November 18, 2012
Link: Future Shop[/QUOTE]

Will this be a jumbo size like 3ds steelbooks?

G1 means DVD size size. This is for a console. It would be really goofy to make a giant assed steelbook to fit a full case in. lol Plus, then it would need to be taller to fit it all in there. It would be quite a sight, indeed... lol

[quote name='outerfox']Gamestop quit taking pre-orders like 3 days after it was announced. PS3 usually sells out faster on Amazon than 360. I dunno why, but it's weird like that I suppose.

I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in October "new supplies" will be found for the Care Package to be preordered for a couple days at least.

I'm sure within 8 months or so, you'll start seeing them on Clearance at places like K-Mart. :\[/QUOTE]I think it might be because playing online on :ps3: is free unlike Live.

From all the stuff I've seen, COD (and a lot of other multi plats) do better on 360. My guess is they just simply make less CEs for PS3.

[quote name='Zaku77']From all the stuff I've seen, COD (and a lot of other multi plats) do better on 360. My guess is they just simply make less CEs for PS3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Donut2922']PS3 sells less than Xbox for CoD so they make less CE's.[/QUOTE]The reason they sell out of PS3 before 360 is not that they have fewer units-- it's that they make too few units.

[quote name='Vigilante']I think it might be because playing online on :ps3: is free unlike Live.[/QUOTE]

That's true. That thought never crossed my mind, heh.

Ni no Kuni Gamestop Exclusive steelbook looks really nice :drool:

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Gamestop Exclusive Steelbook (PS3)

ninokuniz.jpg

Release: 1/22/2013
Price: $59.99 (Pre-order Bonus while supplies last)

A CE for Injustice: Gods Among Us has been announced.

UK Version
011155.jpg

• Exclusive 25cm Injustice Collectible statue featuring iconic characters Batman and Wonder Woman
  • Two issues of a brand new DC Comics series
  • Exclusive Steelbook™ casing
  • Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52

US Version
011156.jpg

• Exclusive DC Collectibles statue featuring iconic characters Batman and Wonder Woman, the Fortress of Solitude, and the Last Son of Krypton’s escape ship
  • Highly detailed statue that stands over 13” tall
  • Beautifully rendered with a combination of injected and hand-painted decoration
  • Includes The Lasso of Truth, clear casted ice details and translucent smoke trail
  • Special Collector's Edition of a brand new DC Comics series
  • Digital download of DC Universe animated film Justice League: Doom
  • Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC Comics – The New 52

Courtesy of True Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back