Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello does anyone knows a direct contact for square enix store.
I still waiting for my kh3 with bring arts to ship.
:s I sent few emails and only replied once and then no updates.
Unfortunately, there is none. I been waiting for my Nier Black Box 2b figure that I got 3 weeks ago using my reward points to ship, but it still hasn't shipped. They responded to me twice via email that its preparing to ship. Well its been preparing for like 2 weeks now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDvud0naLE

I’m a little worried after seeing this, because I’ve already pre-ordered the Left Alive Mech Edition.

$186 after taxes and shipping
Lol I saw that Mech Edition, and opted to pass for the Day one Edition I think it is from Best Buy with GCU. fuck all that extra shit lol. However, if it has Yoji Shinkawa tied to it so I think you are safe. Then again, I may be wrong.

Also, that KH3 Edition he got for $300 is a fucking joke. $80 for the game I get, but $220 for 3 shit figures is fucking ridiculous, and anyone trying to validate the cost for them needs to be slapped lol.

Also, that KH3 Edition he got for $300 is a fucking joke. $80 for the game I get, but $220 for 3 shit figures is fucking ridiculous, and anyone trying to validate the cost for them needs to be slapped lol.
I'm not going to defend the price because that price is ridiculous to me, but I will defend the pricing methodology:

The best kind of pricing power is monopoly pricing power, where you can charge any customer any price you want. When you have this pricing power you charge everybody the maximum price they're willing to pay, and you maximize your profit. Since companies can't really have monopoly pricing in the retail market, they can artificially attempt to create it by overcharging the initial group of purchasers and then lower their price to reach the price the next level of consumer is willing to pay. If something sells out then at the high price then they either priced it right or they underestimated the price that some people are willing to pay (perhaps they can charge more). This is why Collector's editions have been increasing in price and decreasing in value (as we value them).

FFXIV: Shadowbringers CE Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLfhkR8m8wYurtVgOi25LLC0CT7YNTvcq&v=QuBdKDhCl2g

I'll have to keep an eye on that if it ever drops in price. I'd never go back to the game, but damn if I can't help but love everything that CE comes with. Really wish that had been their first expac. : \

That's pretty high quality. I like what SE does for final fantasy games: however, I was hoping for a higher quality box, similar to the one included with FFXV. I sold everything from that CE but the collectors box.

FFXIV: Shadowbringers CE Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLfhkR8m8wYurtVgOi25LLC0CT7YNTvcq&v=QuBdKDhCl2g
Those cards are nice. I like that they used artwork on all of them and not just Jack-Ace cards. I hope they have them on the square rewards site in the future so I can get them :)

Did anyone receive shipping notification for the metro exodus spartan CE?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
I did and I already received it by FedEx on Friday of last week. It shipped from the UK and I just received a FedEx notification that had "Metro" in the comments area to indicate it had shipped.

I did and I already received it by FedEx on Friday of last week. It shipped from the UK and I just received a FedEx notification that had "Metro" in the comments area to indicate it had shipped.
I did not receive shipping notification already look for the email and only got the order confirmation..
I contact CC

I'll have to keep an eye on that if it ever drops in price. I'd never go back to the game, but damn if I can't help but love everything that CE comes with. Really wish that had been their first expac. : \
Yep, love the gameplay but leveling is complete ass. Tried so many times to get into it. Played ARR, Heavensward, W/e new one is and I NEVER got to max level x.x

Did anyone receive shipping notification for the metro exodus spartan CE?

I did not. I got a note on the door that I missed something but they left nothing that said what it was. I got another package later in the day, so thought that was what it was. Today I got another note that it was missed 3 times. Gotta go pick it up now.

Yep, love the gameplay but leveling is complete ass. Tried so many times to get into it. Played ARR, Heavensward, W/e new one is and I NEVER got to max level x.x
Did you do the side quests? I hit max level in ARR AGES before 3.0 came out. Like any MMO, item levels and gear become the actual progression and your class/job level is a minor, temporary hurdle. I'm working on 3.0 right now (yes, very behind haha), and I've already almost got two classes up to max just from doing all of the content that I come across.

Yeah it's done or they turned it off. Resellers probably hitting it hard considering the value of past Fire Emblem collector's editions.

Edit: you can sometimes get orders through when it's in its current state but you may have to try many times going back and forth between shipping and pickup denials.

Did you do the side quests? I hit max level in ARR AGES before 3.0 came out. Like any MMO, item levels and gear become the actual progression and your class/job level is a minor, temporary hurdle. I'm working on 3.0 right now (yes, very behind haha), and I've already almost got two classes up to max just from doing all of the content that I come across.
I got so sick of how the quests gave almost no exp. I even paid for a 60 boost when they came out with stormblood but only got to 68.

hope it comes back in stock, was driving :\, and yeah, I'm sure resellers hit it hard if they still have gcu going especially

Edit: you can sometimes get orders through when it's in its current state but you may have to try many times going back and forth between shipping and pickup denials.
Lol, tried that and it just deleted itself from my cart. Guess ill try GS in the morning (assuming they're not gonna add it in the next 2 hours)

Lol, tried that and it just deleted itself from my cart. Guess ill try GS in the morning (assuming they're not gonna add it in the next 2 hours)
Put it as a "save for later" item and if you see "move to cart" light up on a refresh then gogogoog

WTF how is it already gone??
2tmf53.jpg

How has that guy already sold 2 for $229.95 when... Target/Gamestop/Amazon/etc still hasn't even put up the listing and they could have got them for $99.95 still WTF.
Keep in mind these sales may not be arm's length transactions, in other words the sales may be between two resellers colluding (or one reseller with alts) to set the secondary price level.

I wonder if Link's Awakening is getting a CE of some sort.

My Metro Exodus CE came in.  It's nice!  The tiny string on the tiny binoculars does not have a hole to go in on one side, but isn't a big deal.

I doubt the new Fire Emblem CE will end up being rare. The Fates CE was so rare due to the special cartridge that everyone wanted, not to mention it was basically priced at $89.99 which was the price of the 3 versions of the game bought separately. The Artbook and 3ds Pouch were basically free throw ins. This new CE is more like the Echoes CE or Xenoblade 2 CE. Both of which went OOS shortly after it first went up for preorder, but then became widely available.

They could have at least tried to act like they cared but it's cool, I've actually been buying less and less CE games for the past couple of years...  mostly because I've had a bad shoe and clothing habit too, but all my closets are full so I guess this is the year I stop spending money on shit like this so I can start collecting houses or something that actually makes me money...  I'd rather resell houses than a game a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back