Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is kind of obnoxious considering some people didn't even get 1, but did anyone order a separate Sekiro steelbook when they were available to buy stand-alone for a bit then pre-order the Game + steelbook bundle?  I know they were 1 per order but I thought it'd be different since I ordered one by itself and one in the bundle, but I checked and the stand-alone steelbook shipped with the game, while the steelbook "bundled" with the game still says March 26.  

Honestly this isn't the biggest deal in the world since it was crazy cheap, I'm already getting one, and I was probably just going to throw it up on eBay, but I guess I'm just curious.

Sorry if this is kind of obnoxious considering some people didn't even get 1, but did anyone order a separate Sekiro steelbook when they were available to buy stand-alone for a bit then pre-order the Game + steelbook bundle? I know they were 1 per order but I thought it'd be different since I ordered one by itself and one in the bundle, but I checked and the stand-alone steelbook shipped with the game, while the steelbook "bundled" with the game still says March 26.

Honestly this isn't the biggest deal in the world since it was crazy cheap, I'm already getting one, and I was probably just going to throw it up on eBay, but I guess I'm just curious.
All I can say is I ordered a stand alone steelbook (have the CE from gamestop) when they were up and it isn't arriving or shipping until 3/26.

I just posted in the separate sekiro thread about this. My steelbook order shipped today for delivery tomorrow. I also had a game+steelbook order, and they all shipped together (game+ 2 steelbooks). Keep in mind I'm in southern California, so I may be at the beginning of the distribution chain.

I just posted in the separate sekiro thread about this. My steelbook order shipped today for delivery tomorrow. I also had a game+steelbook order, and they all shipped together (game+ 2 steelbooks). Keep in mind I'm in southern California, so I may be at the beginning of the distribution chain.
My steelbook order also just shipped in Southern California for delivery tomorrow.

I’m in SoCal and mine hasn’t shipped yet...

EDIT: Just checked my bank account and saw that they snatched the $10.76, so I should get the notification soon.

Finally saw a Division Ultimate steelbook at gamestop. That thing is Noice!
But I can't pay 130 for it.... here's hoping someone trades one in one day for me to snag used.
I want the game as well, but I can’t justify that price point, especially for some bullshit cosmetics, even sillier “early” access, and with it being always online.

You know what killed it, though? “Year 1 content.” So, let’s say you pay the $130 (really $140, let’s be real now), how much will Year 2 (and 3) cost?

From a business standpoint, UbiSoft/Massive realized they fucked up with the Gold Edition/Season Pass from the first game and the money they missed out on, so they’re making sure they get theirs this time by fucking consumers over.

I want the game as well, but I can’t justify that price point, especially for some bullshit cosmetics, even sillier “early” access, and with it being always online.

You know what killed it, though? “Year 1 content.” So, let’s say you pay the $130 (really $140, let’s be real now), how much will Year 2 (and 3) cost?

From a business standpoint, UbiSoft/Massive realized they fucked up with the Gold Edition/Season Pass from the first game and the money they missed out on, so they’re making sure they get theirs this time by fucking consumers over.

Agreed. I won't buy any game that is a yearly subscription like Destiny 2 or Division 2, or Rainbow 6 Siege. It's quite obvious they're turning beloved genres and series into a subscription mode. ubisoft is doing the same with AC Odyssey with timed content, season passes, and DLC/loot boxes not even included in the season pass.

Agree. $70 for cosmetics is dumb.

Division : Dead or Alive edition apparently.

Agreed. I won't buy any game that is a yearly subscription like Destiny 2 or Division 2, or Rainbow 6 Siege. It's quite obvious they're turning beloved genres and series into a subscription mode. ubisoft is doing the same with AC Odyssey with timed content, season passes, and DLC/loot boxes not even included in the season pass.
Games are starting to fall into the "as a Service" model that software has been moving toward for the past decade or so. You make more money charging people $20 a month for a product than you do charging $100 upfront in most cases.

I don't play a lot of online games so I'm not really affected (yet), but I don't see the trend going away for larger studios. You can make an argument for video game price remaining static at $60 to justify it I suppose, but I'd really rather just pay $100 for a full game than be nickel-and-dimed for it over the course of a year.

No one likes feeling nickle'n'dimed, but I feel like publishers are forced into this position because customers are not willing to pay for $100 proper games.  I blame my generation, the millennials, for their stupid 'a la carte' buying preferences when it comes to any type of subscription or service.  

I think that several current games-as-a-service are the strongest games of this current gen, including both Destiny and The Division.  Just like how some of the finest PC games from the past had subscription models.  They are the best games, with loads of content, and they absolutely warrant a $100-120 price tag.   But we always cater to the lowest common denominator here and are governed by public opinion Twitter. 

No one likes feeling nickle'n'dimed, but I feel like publishers are forced into this position because customers are not willing to pay for $100 proper games. I blame my generation, the millennials, for their stupid 'a la carte' buying preferences when it comes to any type of subscription or service.

I think that several current games-as-a-service are the strongest games of this current gen, including both Destiny and The Division. Just like how some of the finest PC games from the past had subscription models. They are the best games, with loads of content, and they absolutely warrant a $100-120 price tag. But we always cater to the lowest common denominator here and are governed by public opinion Twitter.
Don’t blame the millennials brotato, they are too busy taking pictures of their food :beer:

No one likes feeling nickle'n'dimed, but I feel like publishers are forced into this position because customers are not willing to pay for $100 proper games. I blame my generation, the millennials, for their stupid 'a la carte' buying preferences when it comes to any type of subscription or service.

I think that several current games-as-a-service are the strongest games of this current gen, including both Destiny and The Division. Just like how some of the finest PC games from the past had subscription models. They are the best games, with loads of content, and they absolutely warrant a $100-120 price tag. But we always cater to the lowest common denominator here and are governed by public opinion Twitter.

I concur. Like the 'grocery shrink ray', don't lie to me and say "new design!!!!" then lower than quantity of the product and charge the same price. That is a surefire way I'll never buy your product again and switch brands. Charge more if you have to, don't bullshit me.

Same goes for games. I get times have changed. The $60 price has been a standard for years. Instead of lowering the game content at $60, just charge more for it. This whole nonsense of 'incomplete edition' coming out at $60 then next to it is the "this is the real edition guys!" truly pisses me off.

Let's use one of the biggest franchises of the world, call of duty. Loved the series since I was a kid, gaming on a Sony VAIO with EAS Audigy 2ZS 7.1 sound cards, buying expansion packs like nobodies business. Now here we are today. online only for $60. Right there you have less of a game since there's no single player, no story, no writing involved. Then you have a $50 season pass to get the other half of the game. To top it all off, you have additional DLC content and now loot boxes. And I don't want to hear people say "but DLC is cosmetic!". Bullshit. It's cut content held back from the regular priced game to sell it to you at a later date.

It’s about to go down. This beats the ever living shit out of the Left Alive Mech Edition.[attachment=31981:2EE99702-92A3-4245-84B5-BC838CE507D5.jpeg]

So the way Ubisoft breaks down that content is:
$60 base game
$10 Steelbook
$40 Year 1 Pass
$20 Deluxe Pack

So given what they’ve done with R6S & Ghost Recon, a Year 2 Pass would be $30-$40.

My biggest issue with Ubi Gold editions is the inconsistency in what you get. Odyssey has an unbelievable amount of content, just ridiculous considering you get AC3 free on top of a bunch of incoming DLC. The Crew 2, though, was pretty much trash just giving you cars that had little value in terms of content or even performance over what was in the game.

Division 2 straddles the line by providing what looks like about 12 side missions (maybe 3 hours of game), some cosmetics, and early access which has zero value to me. I'd prefer DLC in MP be free to keep the playerbase strong but I think UBI needs to rethink the prices for SP versus MP games and probably make MP Gold versions cheaper because they are obligated to give a substantial amount of the DLC away from free.

My biggest issue with Ubi Gold editions is the inconsistency in what you get. Odyssey has an unbelievable amount of content, just ridiculous considering you get AC3 free on top of a bunch of incoming DLC. The Crew 2, though, was pretty much trash just giving you cars that had little value in terms of content or even performance over what was in the game.

Division 2 straddles the line by providing what looks like about 12 side missions (maybe 3 hours of game), some cosmetics, and early access which has zero value to me. I'd prefer DLC in MP be free to keep the playerbase strong but I think UBI needs to rethink the prices for SP versus MP games and probably make MP Gold versions cheaper because they are obligated to give a substantial amount of the DLC away from free.

I disagree regarding the AC franchise and the gold editions. What they did with Odyssey is a just morally wrong. I'll explain...

With AC Origins gold, you get all DLC, included from the deluxe edition as well. With Odyssey, they raised the gold edition cost $10 from the prior year, and they gave you LESS content, as the deluxe edition DLC was kept out of the gold edition. On top of segregated editions, with gold now not being 'top tier', they added loot boxes as well as nerfed gained resources through gameplay. Read up on the official forums if you haven't, it's a shit show. Essentially, you gain less resources to upgrade existing weapons and armor. Oh but wait! You can buy resources for just $19.99....

AND Assassin's Creed Liberation.

I disagree regarding the AC franchise and the gold editions. What they did with Odyssey is a just morally wrong. I'll explain...

With AC Origins gold, you get all DLC, included from the deluxe edition as well. With Odyssey, they raised the gold edition cost $10 from the prior year, and they gave you LESS content, as the deluxe edition DLC was kept out of the gold edition. On top of segregated editions, with gold now not being 'top tier', they added loot boxes as well as nerfed gained resources through gameplay. Read up on the official forums if you haven't, it's a shit show. Essentially, you gain less resources to upgrade existing weapons and armor. Oh but wait! You can buy resources for just $19.99....
AC Gold didn’t come with the Deluxe Pack, only Ultimate did.

The 3 main story expansions are free, just get 1 week early access. The other missions “about the backstory of the fall of DC” are exclusive to the pass.
https://youtu.be/HyXV2XGaFwQ

Yes. That’s what I said in my original post. It’s why I’m pissed with ubisoft and done with preordering anything from them. They turned pure evil.
Agreed. UbiSoft tried this shit years ago with WatchDogs and their 23414 editions they had, with not ONE of them containing everything, and we as gamers got in their ass for it. They realized they fucked up by not starting slow, and have been gradually getting back to that point ever since. The cold part is that WE let them.

It’s crazy to fathom that people who bought The Division 2’s Dark Zone and Phoenix Shield editions will have paid upwards of $300 or more by the time all the content is released.

Outstanding

[attachment=31985:63149380-BE4D-4A5F-A67A-D169B0EF7C49.jpeg][attachment=31985:63149380-BE4D-4A5F-A67A-D169B0EF7C49.jpeg][attachment=31987:CD79B5B4-5AE4-414F-9D2F-BA7A5C721B13.jpeg][attachment=31988:C0817264-186D-4D59-AD20-266B91F9EF08.jpeg]

Amazon US is the same one as Australia, there's one more steel design by Geo Limited in Japan

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Ah nice. I got the Amazon one but between the CE and that I only wanted one steel so I sold it for $40. Sekiro has been quite the little money printer. ;)

Best Buy had Fire Emblem back up for preorder this morning but while I was kicking around with other things I might order it went back out of stock. Has that been flapping for a while?

Best Buy had Fire Emblem back up for preorder this morning but while I was kicking around with other things I might order it went back out of stock. Has that been flapping for a while?
Yeah, it's been coming in and out with a few retailers. I don't think this is the last time it'll be available.

I just hit end game for Division 2 and while I'm not hardcore enough to be suffering from the weird build problems I think the game ticks off all the looter/shooter boxes quite well. The story is non existent which is ironic because it has some of the best world building out there.  Anyone who has played Destiny 2, Anthem, or Fallout 76 will be even more suspicious at the incredible dearth of content those games have next to Division 2.

I don't see Ubi being able to truly support the game the bottomless pit a good MMO has in terms of gear grind but I think they will get much closer than anyone else has on console.

Ive been at endgame since week 1 on Div2 waiting for the WT5 final drop of stronghold and the actual release of the 6 piece gear sets.  Right now builds dont matter because max level will be 500?  Game still is way better then Anthem was when it dropped and I stopped playing Destiny 2 way before the expansions came out.

I just hit end game for Division 2 and while I'm not hardcore enough to be suffering from the weird build problems I think the game ticks off all the looter/shooter boxes quite well. The story is non existent which is ironic because it has some of the best world building out there. Anyone who has played Destiny 2, Anthem, or Fallout 76 will be even more suspicious at the incredible dearth of content those games have next to Division 2.

I don't see Ubi being able to truly support the game the bottomless pit a good MMO has in terms of gear grind but I think they will get much closer than anyone else has on console.
I know what you're saying, but I actually big to differ a bit. The vast majority of people don't care about lore at all. They just want to shoot things. So the lore is there, but it's present in lore materials in your "journal" or whatever you want to call your profile stuff. There are written entries, echos, recordings, video tapes, etc. There's a lot of meat right there if you want to dig into it.

That's the same way Destiny 2 does it now too. After years of experimentation, the lore is now on the lore screen, and its more robust than ever. Truthfully, I don't really read most of it.

It's just crazy to fathom anyone bought Division 2 after Division 1, lol.
Division 1 was sub par at the beginning but the devs really put in the effort to fix the game and ended it in a good place. Division 2 builds on all of those solid fixes from the first game and does it even better this time around. Granted there are some technical issues, but the gameplay and looter shooter content is solid. I am having a blast with it as are many others. Give it a try.

Division 1 was excellent from the start.

I like people who can't fathom that millions of other people really like something that they don't. 

I have a buddy that just built a $2800 new gaming PC specifically to play the Division 2 upon launch.  It was his primary motivating factor to pull the trigger on a new build. 

I know what you're saying, but I actually big to differ a bit. The vast majority of people don't care about lore at all. They just want to shoot things. So the lore is there, but it's present in lore materials in your "journal" or whatever you want to call your profile stuff. There are written entries, echos, recordings, video tapes, etc. There's a lot of meat right there if you want to dig into it.

That's the same thing Destiny 2 does it now too. After years of experimentation, the lore is now on the lore screen, and its more robust than ever. Truthfully, I don't really read most of it.
Oh yeah I get it. I just find it funny that I can go into some side mission in Division 2 and the level tells this amazing store via tent cities, makeshift clinics, etc. like some amped up Last of Us and the whole time you have some random on the comms saying "ok, your gonna need to kill everyone here". In Destiny it was all sci-fi gobbledygook so you had to read up if you wanted to understand any of it. Division 2 has this amazing lived out premise but no one seems to care what's going on there. That said, the echoes and phone records are pretty great to help explain flesh out the world and add bits of story as well.

Oh yeah I get it. I just find it funny that I can go into some side mission in Division 2 and the level tells this amazing store via tent cities, makeshift clinics, etc. like some amped up Last of Us and the whole time you have some random on the comms saying "ok, your gonna need to kill everyone here". In Destiny it was all sci-fi gobbledygook so you had to read up if you wanted to understand any of it. Division 2 has this amazing lived out premise but no one seems to care what's going on there. That said, the echoes and phone records are pretty great to help explain flesh out the world and add bits of story as well.
It's hard, rebooting with a sequel. DIvision 2 def went for a more minimalist approach. With the automatic city building and everything that happens. It's definitely really stripped down, ya.

The story in 1 was better, but let's face it, no one cared or talked about the story from Division 1 at all. Ubisoft had enough market research to confirm this, and adapt accordingly.

Has anyone refused a package from the Square Enix store?  It's been since the the 7th went I sent Left Alive back and after a week they told me to wait 10 business days before getting back with them because the post office didn't provide a tracking number for a refused package.  

I like people who can't fathom that millions of other people really like something that they don't.

I have a buddy that just built a $2800 new gaming PC specifically to play the Division 2 upon launch. It was his primary motivating factor to pull the trigger on a new build.
I didn't play it, but it seems like the overall narrative for Division 1 is that it launched very underwhelming and flawed and then evolved into an excellent game. Would you not agree with that?

I didn't play it, but it seems like the overall narrative for Division 1 is that it launched very underwhelming and flawed and then evolved into an excellent game. Would you not agree with that?
That is exactly what happened. The leveling was decent, but the end game was absolute shit in TD1. It was then fixed, and TD2 builds off of that with a better approach.

That's the same way Destiny 2 does it now too. After years of experimentation, the lore is now on the lore screen, and its more robust than ever. Truthfully, I don't really read most of it.
The lore being in-game for D2 is a great touch, but there is so much of it (with more being added every season) that I am overwhelmed by it all. I would need to dedicate a few gaming sessions to read it all (assuming I even have a whole collection of lore to read) but sadly I would rather play the game than read its lore.

Has anyone refused a package from the Square Enix store? It's been since the the 7th went I sent Left Alive back and after a week they told me to wait 10 business days before getting back with them because the post office didn't provide a tracking number for a refused package.
I just did with KH 3 CE. The same tracking that the Post Office had for the package worked on the return trip. SE also sent me an email saying within 10 business days I would receive my money back when they got it back. I want to say it was exactly that, about 2 weeks, that I saw the transaction pending on my card. And then another few days after that I actually got the money. If you don't see anything going on with your card yet, I'd contact them.

I just did with KH 3 CE. The same tracking that the Post Office had for the package worked on the return trip. SE also sent me an email saying within 10 business days I would receive my money back when they got it back. I want to say it was exactly that, about 2 weeks, that I saw the transaction pending on my card. And then another few days after that I actually got the money. If you don't see anything going on with your card yet, I'd contact them.
It's still a few days out from the 10 business days after their replay. The problem I had was that is was left at my door and marked as delivered. The post office took it back and marked it refused, but the tracking never updated. I'll give them their 10 days and contact them.

Thanks for the reply. I feel better about it taking a bit.

On the other side of CE quality, the Sekiro CE is a pretty great deal.

No, I wouldn't. I played the Division 1 on launch for 2-3 months straight, enjoyed the hell out if it, then quit and never played it again. It was one of my top couple of games of 2016.

03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [AmazonBest BuyGamestop]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits   :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

Been a minute. Adding things from the most recent releases. I'll be more active. 

I have a buddy that just built a $2800 new gaming PC specifically to play the Division 2 upon launch. It was his primary motivating factor to pull the trigger on a new build.
I disagree when the Division 1 launched is was rightfully grilled for the abundant of issues it had especially end game,no one had an issue with the game when you were progressing thru the content from start to level 30 it was only until after you hit is when you hit that brick wall on content and loot and Im only talking about PC but at launch and for a while it seemed like the anti-cheat never existed since it client side memory issue which just enabled it until many patches after, thats not even going to into the abundant of issues that it took months and years to fix and some of them are still there. The game turned out great but over time but that's just my opinion, I just hope maybe they add Survival mode to TD2

Awesome hanzo! Now you just need the Japanese steelbook!
If the price was right, I might’ve considered it. Would’ve been the business to have all the Steelbooks, as well as the CE, CE guide (FuturePress is the standard) and PS4 bundle. I’d buy a glass case and set it up something fierce.

Apparently Monster Jam: Steel Titans is getting a CE for $79.99.

Best Buy PS4 link:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/monster-jam-steel-titans-collectors-edition-playstation-4/6336771.p?skuId=6336771

XBox One link:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/monster-jam-steel-titans-collectors-edition-xbox-one/6336774.p?skuId=6336774

From the description:

Collector's Edition includes a premium-quality display box, the 1:24-scale Grave Digger die-cast truck, truck facts - a postcard book with 25 Monster Jam trucks, the Monster Jam Steel Titans full game, and instant in-game access to three Monster Jam trucks

I said it before and I'll say it again.  Not every  game needs a Collector's Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back