Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody picked up their USA special edition yet? Can you confirm if you just get the steelbook, or if you also receive the original case and artwork for FE?

Was actually able to get an order in from Best Buy for Fire Emblem...  only downside is that I have to go pick it up 15 miles away...  lol, had to buy it regardless.

Nevermind, the store said it's out of stock.  :|

Best Buy is trash.  At least I have my Target and GameStop copy coming today, but 20% would have been better.  Guess I should have woke up earlier...

I had to order from them too but I lucked out with a box and no dings. I haven't ordered a CE from them in years as their ghetto etailer image will last forever with me.
Glad your showed up safely! They ended up giving me a decent discount after damages, and everything inside the box was fine, so I'm walking away happy.

Surprised by the size and weight of the FE CE.

I love the size of the art book, but hate the size of the whole package. Makes it difficult to display/store the CE.

Dang you! I told myself I wouldn't do it. I'm not even that familiar with the series, but you talked me into it. That steelbook is nice from what I've seen. I hope I don't see Doom Eternal pop back up. That'll end up being a $200 steelbook. :(
I didn't realize the Doom Eternal steelbook was exclusive to the CE, I thought it was in the Deluxe edition. Sad day.

Ughhh the more I look at the FE CE the more I want it. I can import the EU version for ~$79 shipped, but do I reeeeally need it?

Lol, missed out on the Best Buy one again, after they cancelled my order.  Seriously.  fuck Best Buy.   Done buying from there once my GCU expires.

This is the atrocious condition mine came in:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAbxRN8WwAA38Pr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Mind you the external shipping box was mint.  Which means the Best Buy employees either damaged it themselves or fully KNEW it was already damaged before even putting it in the box for shipping.  And because they are OoS, it is likely impossible for me to get a replacement.  Not happy with whomever works in Best Buy's warehouse at all.

Got a mint copy for FE:3H CE from Target by the postman this morning.  Been waiting all day for my other two shipments, the UPS guy finally just parked in front of my house at 8:30pm, now the tracking on each of the two orders says "delivery address needs updating", and he took off and left without delivering my Walmart and BB orders that have been on his truck since 9:15am this morning.

This is why I order multiple copies.

Just checked mine, still in another plastic bag, but theres a dent in corner of the package, oh well, I'll take small dent over those pickup sticker Bestbuy put on any days.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Very mad that my FE CE was damaged and I'm gonna have to refund my eBay buyers thanks to warehouse employees fucking up - this thread

This is the atrocious condition mine came in:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAbxRN8WwAA38Pr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Mind you the external shipping box was mint. Which means the Best Buy employees either damaged it themselves or fully KNEW it was already damaged before even putting it in the box for shipping. And because they are OoS, it is likely impossible for me to get a replacement. Not happy with whomever works in Best Buy's warehouse at all.
My order from BB was similar, but was also in a box too small for the CE box so it was smashed in at an angle and someone with a greasy palm or glove marred the front with their grip. Crappy part is I burned my GCU 25% off good bye coupon on the preorder so I'm out that discount as well. Stupid BB.

Got my copy in today, a little more dinged up then I would have liked, but nothing too bad.

Has anybody picked up their USA special edition yet? Can you confirm if you just get the steelbook, or if you also receive the original case and artwork for FE?
Unfortunately I can confirm it's just the steelbook. I was a little surprised & annoyed after seeing the EU unboxing =/

Fe3H available on Amazon due in stock July 29. In case you recieved a damaged one
Edit, wow and gone in a matter of seconds
in stock at gamestop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure where else to put this but my Dark Soils Compendium finally arrived in mind condition. I know a lot of people here ordered for $29.99 when it was first listed before the price went to $49.99 but then it was delayed for months. If you never cancelled expect yours soon, well worth that price.

DxM is up on Amazon DE, they still hasn't changed price, still that ridiculous 180 Euro

Just got DXM in at Italy 92 Euro shipped (orignally 97 but used the 5 euro coupon they gave me for something)

Does anyone need a Fire Emblem?  I have mine that I couldn't cancel and would be willing to let it go for what I paid (I used GCU) + shipping.  I have it in hand, so hit me up if you want it.  If not I am just gonna return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back