Not open for further replies.

Vogyn

CAGiversary!
Official Collector's Edition

Compilation X - 2019

Includes Books, Consoles, Controllers, Games, Miscellaneous, & Steelbooks

Anthology Index: 

Deals: (Updated 03/25/19)
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs of Battle Edition  :ps4: - $41.65 (Amazon)
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition   :ps4: - $26.99 (Amazon)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 03/25/19)
03/25/19 - Version 1.8

• Added:
  • [BK] Arcade Game Typography: The Art of Pixel Type: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Neon Genesis Evangelion Art Collection: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: [Amazon]
  • [BK] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Cuphead: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Diablo: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Hearthstone: Year of the Kraken: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Art of Rage 2: [AmazonBethesda]
  • [BK] The Art of Super Mario Odyssey: [Amazon]
  • [BK] The Cinematic Art of World of Warcraft Volume 1: [Amazon]
  • [CC] Xbox One Phantom White Controller: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • [LE] A.I.: The Somnium Files: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Crystar: [Amazon]
  • [LE] Fire Emblem: Three Houses: [Amazon]
  • [MC] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit: [AmazonBest Buy]
  • Deals:
  • Nintendo LABO Kits  :switch: - $18-21 (In-Store Target YMMV)
  • Fixed:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition Image
  • The Princess Guide Limited Edition Image
  • Total War: 3 Kingdoms Collector's Edition Image
  • Updated:
  • The Caligula Effect: Overdose release date 03/12/19.
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Limited Edition release date 03/26/19
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Limited Edition release date 05/07/19

01/31/19 - Version 1.7

01/30/19 - Version 1.6

• Added:
  • [SB] MLB The Show: [Gamestop]
  • [LE] Catherine: Full Body: [Play-Asia]
  • [LE] The Division 2: [GAME]
  • [LE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [GAME]
  • [CE] Total War: Three Kingdoms: [Creative Assembly]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • Division 2 Steelbooks updated to 03/15

01/29/19 - Version 1.5

01/28/19 - Version 1.4

01/27/19 - Version 1.3

• Added:
  • [CE]JP Ace Combat 7 - [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]JP Code Vein [Play-Asia]
  • [CE]EU Code Vein [GAME]
  • [CE]NA  Tales of Vesperia - [Bandai Namco]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/25/19 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [SBThe Division 2 [Gamestop] 
  • [LE] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - [EB Games AU]
  • [CEThe World of Tanks - [Amazon]
  • [CCKingdom Hearts III - [Amazon JP]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
  • TBA to 03/26/19 - [CEGeneration Zero: [Amazon]

01/22/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • Hyperlinks to the Anthology Index in OP.
  • Hyperlink to the IXth thread in Graveyard in OP.
  • Crackdown 3 [SB] - [Best Buy]
  • Dead or Alive 6 [SB] - [Gamestop]
  • MLB The Show [CE- [Gamestop]
  • Deals:
  • Valkyrie Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition - $49.22 (Amazon)
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

01/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • The Thread
  • Deals:
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Essence of Art Edition
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys what CE are you biggest regret this year? Could be because you got burned or the CE was very limited and excellent game

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I opened my Fallout 76 power armor edition the day before the FO76 price got cut like the week after release, shoulda just returned

Oh ok, didn’t know they do that. Thought everything including the game ships together
I think you're confusing two different things? The collectors/Ellie collectors editions do come with an Ellie statue (of her playing guitar)- the game/CEs come out in Feb 2020. But the DarkHorse statue (Ellie with the bow) is a separate collectible. It's not part of any collectors editions- that statue is not slated for released until may 2020.

I opened my Fallout 76 power armor edition the day before the FO76 price got cut like the week after release, shoulda just returned
Did you at least get the improved canvas bag?

Think I'm gonna contact Nintendo about one of my SNES controllers. The right bumper for one isn't clicky... It's sort of mushy. Don't like how it feels. I feel stupid tho because I know there's some shortage of these things going around.

I think you're confusing two different things? The collectors/Ellie collectors editions do come with an Ellie statue (of her playing guitar)- the game/CEs come out in Feb 2020. But the DarkHorse statue (Ellie with the bow) is a separate collectible. It's not part of any collectors editions- that statue is not slated for released until may 2020.

Did you at least get the improved canvas bag?
That explains it. Thinking of getting a collectors edition of this game since I missed out last time with the Last of Us part 1

Any Dreamers edition from Europe look like it was resealed in shrinkwrap?
My UK version had a very loose, poorly done shrinkwrap. I checked on eBay to be sure and all of them look shrinkwrapped but most look like they were done much better.

My UK version had a very loose, poorly done shrinkwrap. I checked on eBay to be sure and all of them look shrinkwrapped but most look like they were done much better.
it's random. some are good some are bad that i've seen. the ones from Amazon Italy seems to be the worse.

I'm regretting not picking up one of the destiny shadowkeep CE. If someone has an extra please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Think I'm gonna contact Nintendo about one of my SNES controllers. The right bumper for one isn't clicky... It's sort of mushy. Don't like how it feels. I feel stupid tho because I know there's some shortage of these things going around.
Spawnwave on YouTube did a video showing the controller he received and he noticed it too. Left shoulder has a mechanical click while right is a soft click.

Does anyone know where there might still be copies of Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition?
Iirc, it was discontinued the day it came out. You could still find it months later though. Stores clearances them out last year and it'll be pretty hard to find now.

Luckily you can get it for $100 on Amazon / eBay so not too bad if you really want it.

Hmmm it looks like The Last of Us 2 Collectors Edition is also starting to sell out as well. Already gone at Amazon and Bestbuy. The hype for this game is pretty immense. The last time a Sony exclusive did two CEs was God of War, for that one, the Stone Mason Edition eventually sold out but lasted awhile, and the regular CE was never sold out and hit clearance.

Links Awakening CE from Amazon.it came in protective box like they use for books. So even though outside was rough, inside was pristine and sealed.

Ugh still waiting for Amazon it to charge card so they can ship my links awakening but I doubt it cause they said delivery would be October 4-9

Hey, just a head's up. I'm gonna bold this so it's easier to read and stands out since it's important and use bigger lettering.

I got an email from some scam trying to pretend they're Amazon.de and while I didn't fall for it, others may. It asked for my account info and said we detected several attempts to login to your account from an unknown device and we suspended your account, so login here to change your password. It is NOT Amazon. No idea how they got my email, but people here shop on Amazon.de so be careful. It came from the email address "[email protected]" If you aren't savvy with computers you could fall for this, it looked legit if you don't know what you're doing or aren't paying attention.

DO NOT give your login info to them or you'll get your account stolen!

Hey, just a head's up. I'm gonna bold this so it's easier to read and stands out since it's important and use bigger lettering.

I got an email from some scam trying to pretend they're Amazon.de and while I didn't fall for it, others may. It asked for my account info and said we detected several attempts to login to your account from an unknown device and we suspended your account, so login here to change your password. It is NOT Amazon. No idea how they got my email, but people here shop on Amazon.de so be careful. It came from the email address "[email protected]" If you aren't savvy with computers you could fall for this, it looked legit if you don't know what you're doing or aren't paying attention.

DO NOT give your login info to them or you'll get your account stolen!

Unless this is someone's first day on the internet everyone knows that if you get an email asking for your login and password that it's a scam. For years now every website has been saying that.

And hell I looked in my spam folder and got like 8 of those the past 2 weeks.

Unless this is someone's first day on the internet everyone knows that if you get an email asking for your login and password that it's a scam. For years now every website has been saying that.

And hell I looked in my spam folder and got like 8 of those the past 2 weeks.
The email was in German and the name said Amazon.de. So if you can’t read German you may just click on it and assume it’s actually them without checking the sender address. I had it translated in google chrome that’s how I know what it said. People who use amazon.de get random emails from them from time to time.

Anyone else not receive their bundle items for code vein? I still have not and scalefast nor bamco have returned my emails. This sucks because I received the game but cant play it because I'm sure they will ask for a return of all items sealed so they can refund.
I just checked, my confirmation of purchase and every email before shows the bundle. The email saying it's on the way does not say bundle next to code vein yet they didn't change the amount they charged me.

Anyone else not receive their bundle items for code vein? I still have not and scalefast nor bamco have returned my emails. This sucks because I received the game but cant play it because I'm sure they will ask for a return of all items sealed so they can refund.
I just checked, my confirmation of purchase and every email before shows the bundle. The email saying it's on the way does not say bundle next to code vein yet they didn't change the amount they charged me.
Contact them and ask them. Take photos of your packaging and item

For what it's worth, there aren't even any PS4 Revenant Editions on eBay, and there's only one Xbox One copy. Really seems like something funky is going on with them.

Thanks for the link I'm still paying less st game and I get a free keychain
Price on game.co.uk is actually about $4 more than amazon.de when converted to US currency after including shipping (£54.94 vs EUR 58.11), but it does include the key chain. However, there is always a chance amazon.de will drop the price in the coming month.

Price on game.co.uk is actually about $4 more than amazon.de when converted to US currency after including shipping (£54.94 vs EUR 58.11), but it does include the key chain. However, there is always a chance amazon.de will drop the price in the coming month.
Idk cause I'm paying around 67 dollars at game versus close to 78 dollars at Amazon de. Not sure where in the states you are located or if you are in the states

I only want the steelbook. I don't care for this version of the game (I'd rather have the American version for consistency sake... Trivial, I know). Wondering how easy it will be to sell this copy if I preorder it

forgot I had Breakpoint pre-ordered in the ultimate for the steelbook... Think I'm gonna cancel and wait for a sale. Borderlands taking up all my time anyway.

forgot I had Breakpoint pre-ordered in the ultimate for the steelbook... Think I'm gonna cancel and wait for a sale. Borderlands taking up all my time anyway.
With all the in game currency and additional content/microtransactions on this one, I'd bet it ges significantly discounted real quick

Hmmmm I ordered the Dragon Quest XI limited edition switch from Amazon JP and it came with a free DQ notepad booklet. That must be a thing with Nintendo right now.

Amazon JP typically has a Amazon-JP exclusive listing and a regular listing. The Amazon-JP exclusive is usually some small thing like a screen cloth or a pad of paper with the game name on it.

As far as GAME goes, I still haven't received my order from there yet. Getting kinda antsy. 365games/xbite delivered on Monday after release.

Not sure when this happened but Days Gone CE is $100 now on BB. Base game is $37 on sale as well. It can drop to $40 by BF and I'll buy it then. ;)

Kinda shocked this hasn't dropped further already. Probably because there's been no other exclusives on the PS4 this year but still.
It was $60 on newegg for a day and I think it sold out on Amazon recently...nope it's back $98

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back