2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically, you need to pay forwarding/proxy service in advance (cost + tax + comission and shipping fees).

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Don't see that option here, but admittedly I just started looking around.

On their main page it has a step by step thing and they say once they get the package you pay, and then under the customer package section, it says this:

When your first UK purchase arrives, it will appear here in your package inbox.

To get started, place your first order and enter your new UK delivery address during the checkout:

Don't see that option here, but admittedly I just started looking around.

On their main page it has a step by step thing and they say once they get the package you pay, and then under the customer package section, it says this:

When your first UK purchase arrives, it will appear here in your package inbox.

To get started, place your first order and enter your new UK delivery address during the checkout:
He/she means, once forward2me receives your package and quote you the forwarding cost, you pay them the shipping cost (+ whatever else they charge) and after receiving payment, they'll ship (forward) your package.

He/she means, once forward2me receives your package and quote you the forwarding cost, you pay them the shipping cost (+ whatever else they charge) and after receiving payment, they'll ship (forward) your package.
Ok good, then I'll pay them the forwarding costs when they get the package, that's all I wanted to know.

Oh, last thing about this, if you have a common name, how do they differentiate your package from someone else's who may have the same name? They don't give you like a special code or something to input to the retailer you're buying the item from.

Do they just go by name?

I just placed an order using that forward2me thing someone posted about last time. Hopefully they're legit.
Which forwarding service are you using?

Edit nevermind I just realized the site is forward2me

Oh, last thing about this, if you have a common name, how do they differentiate your package from someone else's who may have the same name? They don't give you like a special code or something to input to the retailer you're buying the item from.

Do they just go by name?
That's a good question. My "UK" address is just my name/their address. I wonder if they have some way to work around this... but I don't really see how.

Which forwarding service are you using?
Forward2me.com. There are others but I picked them bc another CAG mentioned them and I did some digging, it seems like they're pretty actively responding to negative ratings/feedback, so if you do have a problem, it seems like they at least acknowledge it.

I've used Forward2me.com three times in the past. All three times my stuff has come in good condition. Don't remember if the shipping boxes were different than amazon/whatever place I bought stuff from, so can't comment if they actually switch boxes. They are pricey, but supposedly more reliable than other options.

I've used Forward2me.com three times in the past. All three times my stuff has come in good condition. Don't remember if the shipping boxes were different than amazon/whatever place I bought stuff from, so can't comment if they actually switch boxes. They are pricey, but supposedly more reliable than other options.
Good to see some directly feedback on them... but I'm afraid of the shipping costs. It already sucks that we don't get the VAT back like you would on a normal Amazon UK purchase but shipping on top of it is going to suck.

Good to see some directly feedback on them... but I'm afraid of the shipping costs. It already sucks that we don't get the VAT back like you would on a normal Amazon UK purchase but shipping on top of it is going to suck.
Yeah, it's pricey I'll admit. I ran their estimator and it's like 20 British pounds or something (which is about how pricey I remember things were in the past). Total cost will be like 140 USD in the end. Sadly it was the only in stock place for legend of zelda breath of wild sword statue when I heard of it, and also it's our only option right now to get the vinyl. I have issues, I know.

Yeah, it's pricey I'll admit. I ran their estimator and it's like 20 British pounds or something (which is about how pricey I remember things were in the past). Total cost will be like 140 USD in the end. Sadly it was the only in stock place for legend of zelda breath of wild sword statue when I heard of it, and also it's our only option right now to get the vinyl. I have issues, I know.
Question under my UK addresses at forward2me.com I noticed there is one listed and says tax free address. Would it better to to use this address over the one that does not say tax free? Anyone have experience with this?

Figured I'd try and place an order on FNAC for Xenoblade. Trying to use PayPal as payment, and it doesn't take me to paypal to confirm payment, but gives me an order confirmation number on FNAC. I now have three orders even though I only want one, no idea if they actually went through, and if they will attempt to have me pay at a later date or what. If only NoA would just release the same editions worldwide. Never understood the concept of multiple versions for different regions, and why the US get's shafted most of the time.

Figured I'd try and place an order on FNAC for Xenoblade. Trying to use PayPal as payment, and it doesn't take me to paypal to confirm payment, but gives me an order confirmation number on FNAC. I now have three orders even though I only want one, no idea if they actually went through, and if they will attempt to have me pay at a later date or what. If only NoA would just release the same editions worldwide. Never understood the concept of multiple versions for different regions, and why the US get's shafted most of the time.
NOA is never going to release a CE that's better than NOE. Hell, speaking of Xenoblade, NOA never originally brought the game to NA... NOE did the work and I remember it was the first time I imported a game. It was a huge hit in Europe, released during a time when there was nothing on the Wii, and had a lot of fan interest... and they still refused. It was only until GS basically agreed to fund or split the publishing to carry it in their stores did it finally come over.

/rant

I'm honestly curious if Xenoblade DE (Regular or Collector's Editions) will release on time.  While they don't have any statues or figures in them, a lot of places are still in lock down and will be in varying degrees of lockdown come May, so I am curious how much can be produced in that time. 

Don't get me wrong, I am an anxious optimist..but I also expect delays all around at this point in time (Just like this Spring season of anime).

I've used Forward2me.com three times in the past. All three times my stuff has come in good condition. Don't remember if the shipping boxes were different than amazon/whatever place I bought stuff from, so can't comment if they actually switch boxes. They are pricey, but supposedly more reliable than other options.
I can second this. I've used them for about 4-5 years. The usually use the same shipping box the item comes in, unless they combine shipments. I used them last month to get the Swatch Q 007 watch when it was sold out on the US site. Cost around $25 to ship to me. Other things in the past have been cheaper, depends on weight and value of the item.

I can second this. I've used them for about 4-5 years. The usually use the same shipping box the item comes in, unless they combine shipments. I used them last month to get the Swatch Q 007 watch when it was sold out on the US site. Cost around $25 to ship to me. Other things in the past have been cheaper, depends on weight and value of the item.
Ugh... I would rather pay to have it re-packed in a sturdier box. If you're paying $120 for something, and another $25 for shipping, I don't think another $10 for better box/added shipping cost should matter.

Were you able to add your state to the shipping address? I can’t checkout with PayPal because their address form doesn’t have a state field.

You can't use Paypal on FNAC. It's only for residents of France.

You can't use Paypal on FNAC. It's only for residents of France.
Ah well that would explain it. I tried using google translate, but it doesn't translate 100%. Thank you for clarifying. Should I just go to one of the orders and use a credit card? I tried to cancel two of them with the cancel option, but they don't get removed from my orders. Going through all of these hoops further establishes my love/hate relationship with Nintendo.

I'm not sure why this hasn't been mentioned yet (either that or search is broke and I've been under a rock):

Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition

:switch: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-65-streets-of-rage-4-classic-edition
StreetsOfRage4_SwitchCE_460x.png

Contents:

• Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4 (Switch)
  • Reversible "Bare Knuckle IV" cover art and an instruction manual.
  • Official Nintendo Switch SteelBook Case
  • A custom Genesis clamshell case with reversible cover sheet sized to fit both the SteelBook case and the standard game case.
  • A Switch platform branded slipcover.
:ps4: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-332-streets-of-rage-4-classic-edition-ps4

StreetsOfRage4PS4CE_460x.png

Contents:

• Limited Run #332: Streets of Rage 4 (PS4)
  • G2 SteelBook Case
  • A custom Genesis clamshell case with cover sheet sized to fit both the SteelBook case and the standard game case.

The Mega Bundle is sold out:

:switch: & :ps4: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/march-20-streets-of-rage-mega-bundle

StreetsOfRage4MB_540x.png

Contents:

• Limited Run #332: Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition (PS4)
  • Switch Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4
  • Switch Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition
  • Four Streets of Rage 4 Limited Run Games Trading Cards (there may only be two unique designs) - one will be guaranteed to be a rare gold foil card.
  • One random Limited Run Games Trading Card from past or future games (for five trading cards total).

I'm not sure why this hasn't been mentioned yet (either that or search is broke and I've been under a rock):

Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition

:switch: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-65-streets-of-rage-4-classic-edition
StreetsOfRage4_SwitchCE_460x.png

Contents:

• Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4 (Switch)
  • Official Nintendo Switch SteelBook Case
  • A custom Genesis clamshell case with reversible cover sheet sized to fit both the SteelBook case and the standard game case.
  • A Switch platform branded slipcover.
:ps4: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-332-streets-of-rage-4-classic-edition-ps4

StreetsOfRage4PS4CE_460x.png

Contents:

• G2 SteelBook Case
  • A custom Genesis clamshell case with cover sheet sized to fit both the SteelBook case and the standard game case.

The Mega Bundle is sold out:

:switch: & :ps4: https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/march-20-streets-of-rage-mega-bundle

StreetsOfRage4MB_540x.png

Contents:

• Limited Run #332: Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition (PS4)
  • Switch Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4
  • Switch Limited Run #65: Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition
  • Four Streets of Rage 4 Limited Run Games Trading Cards (there may only be two unique designs) - one will be guaranteed to be a rare gold foil card.
  • One random Limited Run Games Trading Card from past or future games (for five trading cards total).
I think generally people post these things in the LRG thread as LRG releases so many deluxe editions.

I preordered the special edition of cyberpunk last June with GameStop. I moved last week to a new apartment and upated my new address with my bank and credit cards

I went to change my address for this pre order and tried a couple times online unsuccessfully, it still shows the original address I used. I tried calling but the prompt at the start said over 60 minutes of waiting. I sent them an email last week but got no response. M

Is my best bet at this point to wait a few months for the pandemic to die down and sort this out at a brick and mortar store? Or keep callibg and maybe get through?

I barely buy ganes any more much less play them but this is one I actually don’t mind paying a few hundred dollars to get the statue

I preordered the special edition of cyberpunk last June with GameStop. I moved last week to a new apartment and upated my new address with my bank and credit cards

I went to change my address for this pre order and tried a couple times online unsuccessfully, it still shows the original address I used. I tried calling but the prompt at the start said over 60 minutes of waiting. I sent them an email last week but got no response. M

Is my best bet at this point to wait a few months for the pandemic to die down and sort this out at a brick and mortar store? Or keep callibg and maybe get through?

I barely buy ganes any more much less play them but this is one I actually don’t mind paying a few hundred dollars to get the statue
Gamestop does not have any customer service. Their phone lines have ridiculously long hold times. Their email will rarely if ever respond to you or marked your issue as resolved without ever having contacted you. An email I sent in to their CS in Nov was followed up on a weeks ago asking me how I enjoyed the email CS experience, I replied that they never helped with my issue and of course, nothing since then. The one time I got hold of a rep after 74 minutes or something, they said they created a replacement order for me but I never received anything after 5 months. Going into the store will only result in them telling you to call their CS line.

You're better off cancelling the preorder so that you don't get charged for something that'll likely be sent to the wrong address. Or you could wait it out and just pay for a the UPS premium service (assuming it'll ship via UPS due to it being a large item) to see if they forward to your new addy. But UPS' logistics are awful with this kind of stuff. I paid for UPS premium for a period when I needed my packages held for a few days and they held all of them. When I went to the pick up location, they couldn't find them and ultimately found out the packages were returned to sender after 2 days (said they hold them for a week).

Anyone know if Amazon will email their DLC themes when on the 10th or will they only email them when they ship the game(which may be on a delayed shipping)
So amazon ended up just emailing the theme and dlc on the 10th even though my copy has not shipped yet. Check your email if you haven't yet.

So far I liked the Tifa Theme from the Butterfinger promo the best out of all the FFVII themes.

I believe it is 10 total candy bars for all of the DLC including the theme.
Yeah I know. I'm asking if all the rewards are still available. There is supposedly only 25,000 of the tiers 4 & 5 rewards.

So why go buy 10 candy bars if you can only get the rewards from purchasing 2.

I submitted my receipt about a week ago and got everything remaining.  Not sure if there is a way to tell how many of the bonuses are left.  TBH, the bonuses you get are pretty shitty in terms of helping you in the game.  Not really worth it IMO.  Just get the theme.

I believe it is 10 total candy bars for all of the DLC including the theme.
No, they're asking about how many are left to give out. Like the one that requires 10 candy bars is limited to 25K- so they want to know if all 25K have been given out (meaning no more DLCs will be given) or if there are still some available.

Are the Deluxe Editions sold out?  I ordered one from Amazon just to get the theme, and it hasn't even shipped yet and I already got the theme, and was going to cancel.  If not, I will slang it  to someone who needs one.

I haven’t even gotten my pre order bonus of RE3 from Target. I’m guessing that’ll be the case once I receive FF7 from them too. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back