2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the Ellie Edition is huge, also my UPS shipment states 19 lbs. There's a unboxing video below.

https://youtu.be/oDEKfOjpEfE

Man the Ellie Edition is huge, also my UPS shipment states 19 lbs. There's a unboxing video below.
The Ellie Ed looks good to me and I just got shipping notice from BB (though not yet picked up). My only issue is that I don't get why video game character faces never look right on this statues. On this one, it's the eyebrows and her lips (is she wearing lipstick!?).

I used to collect Kotobukiya Bishoujo statues (not intentionally, won one of them from a local comic book shop, found they were decent collectibles/valuable so I started picking up a few... and then they started re-issuing them so I quit) and were of similar size and (I assume) similar material and the faces on those always look great. I'd wager those cost about the same as these statues do so I don't get why those can look good but these statues just look off.

Did Best Buy adjust anyone’s Ellie Edition from the initial 249.99 price point to the actual msrp?
Glad I'm not the only one who procrastinated doing this haha, mine wasn't adjusted, I had kind of half-assumed/hoped they would fix it on their own, but once it comes in or maybe later today I'll try to call them or shoot them an e-mail and explain the situation. One of the last few things I was able to get with GCU and it'd be great to save the additional $20 -ish if they can adjust.

To anyone that ordered more than one version of TLOU2 and will have an extra soundtrack, HMU if you want to offload it.

I doubt it. Themed consoles happen when they are trying to increase sales. That won't be necessary so soon after launch.

I am loving every minute of this Series X Cyberpunk console.  Especially now that Cyberpunk has been delayed again and also since I was able to sell my Advanced Warfare console bundle on Craigslist for $240. 

The only drawback is that I really feel the sting of loading times on these HDDs today.  

I am loving every minute of this Series X Cyberpunk console. Especially now that Cyberpunk has been delayed again and also since I was able to sell my Advanced Warfare console bundle on Craigslist for $240.

The only drawback is that I really feel the sting of loading times on these HDDs today.
You're probably already aware, but a USB SSD is your friend this generation.

Last of Us 2 EU steelbook is up on amazon UK. About $73 USD shipped to US.  It's the steelbook with Joel on it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B086QFN2JK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

e1fvbhtuio551.jpg

Alright, so regarding the SBs for this game, is this the only other one there is? From what I can tell, the US and UK CE and Ellie Ed all have the same steelbook. And then this is the Amazon UK LE that has this steelbook.

That's it, right?
Correct. Amazon EU limited is the only other one. It's on amazon de as well.

$73 isn't terrible for a steelbook version of the game. How many games charge $10 more for that? It's really the $12 shipping that makes that too.

I am loving every minute of this Series X Cyberpunk console. Especially now that Cyberpunk has been delayed again and also since I was able to sell my Advanced Warfare console bundle on Craigslist for $240.

My only complaint is the BD movie software sucks.

Correct. Amazon EU limited is the only other one. It's on amazon de as well.

$73 isn't terrible for a steelbook version of the game. How many games charge $10 more for that? It's really the $12 shipping that makes that too.
My dumbass was thinking for some reason this was the steelbook only, no game included. I had a brain fart.

I'm torn. I managed to get an in store pick up for the LoU2 CE..but it isnt in store till next thursday :(
Do I wait, or buy a standard edition and cancel the CE. Damn

My Ellie edition preorder went from "getting ready" to "shipping delay". Getting worried they'll oversell with the latest relisting and end up canceling my order if they ran out. Anyone else in the same boat?

Edit: It just shipped. I guess their status algorithm was a little jumpy setting it to delayed.

Well I had a special edition for in-store pickup for Best Buy but apparently stores didn't get shipments of the special edition so I was able to convert it to shipping but now it will be here at Monday at the earliest so that's great. The question is now do I do the true CAG thing I want to do and just wait or do I just buy it digitally lol

My Ellie edition preorder went from "getting ready" to "shipping delay". Getting worried they'll oversell with the latest relisting and end up canceling my order if they ran out. Anyone else in the same boat?

Edit: It just shipped. I guess their status algorithm was a little jumpy setting it to delayed.
I had the same issue talked to representative about it they said order is in but its best buy....anyway i had it shipped as well

Special Edition for pick up not ready at BB? Cause for concern? It says it'll be ready today but still no confirmation email to go pick up.

I'm assuming people mean the Ellie Ed (lets call it EE!) when they're talking about all these stock issues? Getting confusing with using SE (not sure if people mean CE with this or the EE). 

Bestbuy just notified me that my CE is ready for pick up, as is the PS4 Pro so gonna go pick those up later today. And my EE should be delivered today. 

I'm assuming people mean the Ellie Ed (lets call it EE!) when they're talking about all these stock issues? Getting confusing with using SE (not sure if people mean CE with this or the EE).

Bestbuy just notified me that my CE is ready for pick up, as is the PS4 Pro so gonna go pick those up later today. And my EE should be delivered today.
Can't even knock you for buying that many copies of the same game since I did the same shit when MGSV came out. Except, I had to buy way more to hit every platform lol

I'm referring to the Steelbook copy... I'm pretty sure it's literally called Special Edition?

I'm referring to the Steelbook copy... I'm pretty sure it's literally called Special Edition?
Special edition has steelbook and art book, limited edition is steelbook only (amazon EU only as well)

CE statue was bigger than I thought it would be. Ellie's face is kinda odd though. Her eyes reminds me of fabulous comics.

Oh duh, I'm an idiot. I forgot this game has 4x different editions - standard, SE, CE, and EE.

Special edition has steelbook and art book, limited edition is steelbook only (amazon EU only as well)

CE statue was bigger than I thought it would be. Ellie's face is kinda odd though. Her eyes reminds me of fabulous comics.
Yeah I said the same thing in the unboxing vids... the statue looks good, but the face is completely off.

Can't even knock you for buying that many copies of the same game since I did the same shit when MGSV came out. Except, I had to buy way more to hit every platform lol
This is nothing, I have more releases for the original (Post Pan Ed, SE, UK Ellie Ed, UK Joel Ed, Italian Ellie Special Edition plus some other swap like the press kit, store displays, comic run, posters and artbook) but prob spent more on this one (CE, EE, UK Amazon whatever steelbook edition, deluxe artbook and the PS4 Pro). I think I'm done with buying stuff for rest of year. :lol:

DHL just delivered my XC, this is how it arrived, and I kid you not the box already opened from one side. Not sure if this is the work of US Custom or Amazon reusing old box. XC a little beat up and shrinkwrap came loose at that same corner. w/e at least I got one with discount when Amazon UK dropped the price.
19eaa29b14e1d931cdb332762def0c53.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back