2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2021
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/20/19)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy VII CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post.

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/27/19)
12/27/19 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Watch Dogs: Legion: [Ubisoft]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

12/20/19 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XI - 2020
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get it either, I got an extra Cloud.

I'll see if one pops up on ebay for like $10-$15 one of these days. Wouldn't pay any more for it than that.

My Barrett didn' come with the stand thingy's is that normal?

You might be right, but people called it that because that's how it was called on the SE store.
Yes, the round disc things are there just to make all the box weigh the same, this is to prevent people from figuring out what figures are in what boxes.

You might be right, but people called it that because that's how it was called on the SE store.
The fuck. No it isn't.

Disney calls them chasers:

Each blind-box contains one of 11 different designs in the The Haunted Mansion Cute Collection,- or it could be a special mystery ''Chaser'' figure! You won't know which figure is inside until you've opened it!
Tokidoki calls them chasers:

- Characters include: Rosebud, Arctico, Autumn, Fresa, Thrasher (Chaser!), Madeleine, Pio Pio, Yum Yum (Chaser!), Cheeky and Mekacorno U9
Square Enix:

Each blind-box contains one of 8 different designs, with a chance it could be the special ''Chaser'' figure.
So on and so forth.

My GCU expires tomorrow. Wish Kena or Ratchet & Clank for PS5 came up for pre-order. I pre-ordered everything I possibly could at BB.

It was a good ride, GCU.

2f0.jpg

So I placed an order for a game for pickup at BB that was on sale. I placed it several days ago. I've yet to get the pickup confirmation.

I called my store and after waiting on hold for 45 minutes I was told "it might be a fraud check that's causing the delay" I'm like huh??

They told me to either cancel and re-order, which I said no because the sale is over. Or "wait some more." I don't want it to sell out in-store though.

Any advice on what to do?

So I placed an order for a game for pickup at BB that was on sale. I placed it several days ago. I've yet to get the pickup confirmation.

I called my store and after waiting on hold for 45 minutes I was told "it might be a fraud check that's causing the delay" I'm like huh??

They told me to either cancel and re-order, which I said no because the sale is over. Or "wait some more." I don't want it to sell out in-store though.

Any advice on what to do?
This happened to me at two different stores. I had to switch it to a nearby store and they went through. Could always switch it and switch it back but I’m not sure how that would work

Fire Emblem 30th anniv. popped back in stock at BB for a minute and I was able to snag one, but it's not in my order history and I never got a confirmation email. I placed the order and got the "thank you for your order" page.

Weird.

The Halo Infinite Bundle at BB went out of stock over a week ago, but it's back with the same discounted price. Game, steelbook, statue for $104. With no other CE announced I've got an order in for this one now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-halo-infinite-standard-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x-with-master-chief-pvc-statue-steelbook-case/9999300000000484.p?skuId=9999300000000484
That game's development is a mess. It might not come out any time soon. Hope it isn't cancelled.

That game's development is a mess. It might not come out any time soon. Hope it isn't cancelled.
I'd wonder if they can course correct in a single year based on the vision and approach in the videos. The deck will only become more stacked if Sony gets a first party title like Ratchet, or especially HZD 2 out by mid next year.

I can't fathom why people would buy microsoft first party games nowadays. One month of game pass should be enough to have fun with any first person title and is 1/4th of the price

I can't fathom why people would buy microsoft first party games nowadays. One month of game pass should be enough to have fun with any first person title and is 1/4th of the price
This reason and the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of Halo is the reason I'm not buying it. But, for some people that love Halo MP, I'm sure one month wouldn't cut it.

This reason and the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of Halo is the reason I'm not buying it. But, for some people that love Halo MP, I'm sure one month wouldn't cut it.
The multiplayer will be f2p. You just need live.

I've got 2 years of ultimate stacked, but I'm a sucker for statues and steelbooks. I've enjoyed all the Halos so far. Infinite looks good and I dont think there is much wrong with the development. If the game was planned for this year and delayed for polish/look changing then the dev that left didn't have much to leave I'd think. The story (or how much would have launched if it's an ever expanding game like rumored) should be complete. My guess its being pushed to justify leaving x1 consoles.

Yes it is! I'm watching my UPS driver take his time for delivery today with my Yakuza steelbooks (day one and Best Buy). The Halo Infinite statue was already delivered with my play n charge kit for Series X.
No I was talking about the AC Valhalla CE from Ubisoft, not anything from BB.

Best Buy updated their release date for the digital edition of Valhalla Ultimate to a month ago so it will start kicking out codes. Just got mine and DL'ing to the X1X to play tonight. :D/

Me too! I was saying my CE is being shipped on the same truck as my other things. Sorry.
Gotcha. Cool, thanks.

A little peaved that Ubisoft never sent me a tracking number nor had one on their store site, and the only reason I knew about it is b/c my UPS account gives me all tracking numbers for stuff coming to me.

Gotcha. Cool, thanks.

A little peaved that Ubisoft never sent me a tracking number nor had one on their store site, and the only reason I knew about it is b/c my UPS account gives me all tracking numbers for stuff coming to me.
I almost lost a Metro Exodus CE because of the lack of shipping notifications at launch. I just had a missed delivery sticker from Fedex and then a different Fedex truck delivered something and thought they tried twice the same day. Then they tried the next day and said I had to drive an hour to pick it up before it was sent back.

Edit: Ready for my Xbox tomorrow!

Ez79pAx.jpg

Holy crap, the MC figure is that big? I thought it was like the size of a chicken finger or something. Mine is arriving tomorrow.

I almost lost a Metro Exodus CE because of the lack of shipping notifications at launch. I just had a missed delivery sticker from Fedex and then a different Fedex truck delivered something and thought they tried twice the same day. Then they tried the next day and said I had to drive an hour to pick it up before it was sent back.

Edit: Ready for my Xbox tomorrow!

Ez79pAx.jpg
Wow, killer haul! Congrats! I think I need that MC statue.

My Halo statue box had a big sticker on it, and when I peeled it off, it left a big sticker residue. Anyone have experience getting it off? Google said rubbing alcohol and a credit card to scrape it off.

My Halo statue box had a big sticker on it, and when I peeled it off, it left a big sticker residue. Anyone have experience getting it off? Google said rubbing alcohol and a credit card to scrape it off.
Depending on what part of the box the residue is on, Goo-gone may be a worthwhile and easy option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back