2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I got mine on Play-Asia for $63.  It shipped yesterday.  So should be here in a couple weeks.  Too bad they cancelled the PS4 version release.

I've had the retro jrpg itch lately so I started Dragon Quest 1 on Switch and finished the whole thing while watching the Wild playoffs game and the Twins. 

I had booted up the EU SNES mini the other day to start my beloved FF6 for 30m but quickly realized I'd rather wait and play it on the pixel remaster very soon.  Can't wait, going to play a couple of those immediately.

I clicked on the standard PS4 listing as soon as I saw Wario tweet it out and waited 10-12 minutes in the queue to be told it was OOS. Thanks for nothing, Squeenix.

I had a chance at the anniversary and passed. I think it's just a crap CE and price gouging from SE that I refuse to support.
This. I'll be perfectly happy with my two asian region copies that are in transit from playasia. Resale is probably going to be lower than NA region since multiple waves are scheduled to be produced. But that doesn't really matter to me.

Anyone receive a copy of the FF Pixel Remaster CE yet?  I have a Switch version that's supposed to get to me by tomorrow, but am curious how it all turned out.  I did get a standard PS4 copy today via UPS.

Dunno why I was thinking Dead Island 2 CE would be bigger, but it's only a tad larger than the steelbook.  Everything in it looks really nice though.  The steelbook is great.  The pre-order steelbook says Monday delivery.  it comes with like 6 different DLC codes.

NIS charged for Ys IX PS5 CE last week so those should hopefully arrive on time. I may just leave this sealed for now as I beat the game on PS4 (the first game I really played on my PS5) 2 years ago and the save files/trophies aren't compatible going by the situation of how Ys VIII was handled, so if I was going to play it again it would be my PS4 copy to try to go for the platinum.

When do you guys think the SE Store will charge for the FF16 CE? Don't they usually charge a month out?
It’s no more than a month usually. So expect the earliest probably the week of Memorial Day or first week of June. Pixel Remasters was about 2 weeks but we didn’t know the release date at the time.

Games - Brands - Armored Core - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.

$450 for the Armored Core CE that has a garage for the mech statue.  No garage and everything else the same for $230.

Bandai does not all order cancels last I ordered from them.  

PREMIUM EDITION CONTENTS
GAME - ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON
GARAGE - A garage where you can park your ARMORED CORE, inspired by the one available in the game. Size: 32 cm
ARMORED CORE FIGURINE - Size 19 cm
STEELBOOK - Original art STEELBOOK case
PIN BADGES - A set of 4 pin badges featuring in-game emblem patterns
STICKERS - A set of 45 stickers to personalize your computer, mobile phone, etc.
ARTBOOK - An exclusive 40-page hardcover artbook. Dive deep into the world of ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON with never-before-seen visuals.
DIGITAL SOUNDTRACK - Discover the complete ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON original soundtrack

COLLECTOR'S EDITION CONTENTS
GAME - ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON
ARMORED CORE FIGURINE - Size 19 cm
STEELBOOK - Original art STEELBOOK case
PIN BADGES - A set of 4 pin badges featuring in-game emblem patterns
STICKERS - A set of 45 stickers to personalize your computer, mobile phone, etc.
ARTBOOK - An exclusive 40-page hardcover artbook. Dive deep into the world of ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON with never-before-seen visuals.
DIGITAL SOUNDTRACK - Discover the complete ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON original soundtrack

I am contemplating the CE, but the fact it's not even a physical OST is a joke. If some type of Steelbook edition shows up at Best Buy I will just dispute the P/O with my CC if Bandai doesn't allow cancellations.

That PE is absolutely ridiculous. Prollu a bait edition for scalpers tbh.

Jesus that's insane for a 7 inch figure with a 12 inch garage. And outside of the SB, the rest of those contents are a fucking joke... Stickers and a 40 page art "book"?

Jesus that's insane for a 7 inch figure with a 12 inch garage. And outside of the SB, the rest of those contents are a fucking joke... Stickers and a 40 page art "book"?
From Software has partnered with Udon Entertainment on previous art book translations, so maybe they'll release a full size art book for Armored Core too

Remember Titanfall 2 had that massive CE? At the rate the CEs are being price gouged these days if that thing came out in 2023 it would cost like $700.

These prices are absurd and it's getting insanely hard to justify it anymore. FF is my favorite game series ever, but I don't think I can keep that CE. It's a game separate from a bundle box and the statue doesn't even have any of the main characters on it. And half the stuff in the bundle are extras you get from other retailers anyway.

Nintendo makes good CEs for $90-$120.  over and over. 

NISA too. Atlus on occasion when they release something.

Remember Titanfall 2 had that massive CE? At the rate the CEs are being price gouged these days if that thing came out in 2023 it would cost like $700.

These prices are absurd and it's getting insanely hard to justify it anymore. FF is my favorite game series ever, but I don't think I can keep that CE. It's a game separate from a bundle box and the statue doesn't even have any of the main characters on it. And half the stuff in the bundle are extras you get from other retailers anyway.
TF1 had the huge statue. 2 was either a helmet or a 7inch tall bust of a pilot. Some of the CEs are getting pretty stupid though. For every Atomic Heart or Sekiro that's a great deal, you got THQ asking for $400 or something stupid.

I literally just threw my giant Titanfall 2 "statue" into the garbage can last month.  Only get one can per week and I'm drowning in boxes and shippers. 

I've been either trying to ebay a few of the big figures or take them to game xchange.  I've been trying to sell the Far Cry 6 giant flame thrower, but shipping on an ebay listing is $100, so it's tough to sell at all.  I can maybe get $60 for it at the local store in credit, but I'm way less likely to get the bigger things now.  That mamoth from Forbidden West was a mistake as well.

I ordered one of those Mech Editions but I am instantly regretting it after doing it, and I NEVER order CE shit anymore unless it is Metal Gear related.

Gonna sit on it for a week and see how I feel otherwise they will be getting an email to cancel.

Dunno why I do this shit.  Gotta stop ordering on a whim.  fuck

Hey, if you've got the PS4 CE of Pixel Remaster you're trying to get rid of, hit me up.LOL

I ordered one of those Mech Editions but I am instantly regretting it after doing it, and I NEVER order CE shit anymore unless it is Metal Gear related.

Gonna sit on it for a week and see how I feel otherwise they will be getting an email to cancel.

Dunno why I do this shit. Gotta stop ordering on a whim. fuck
My biggest regret is not ponying up the $1K and ordering the 3A Toys Metal Gear Rex. It's too late now, but that's one of the best ever created.

I just sold my 3A Valve Portal Atlas and P-Body fig set a couple of months ago. At least when you buy the actual nice stuff, it holds its value.

collector thing exists != you need to have it.

I've been either trying to ebay a few of the big figures or take them to game xchange. I've been trying to sell the Far Cry 6 giant flame thrower, but shipping on an ebay listing is $100, so it's tough to sell at all. I can maybe get $60 for it at the local store in credit, but I'm way less likely to get the bigger things now. That mamoth from Forbidden West was a mistake as well.
Exactly. All these giant boxes are impossible to ship. It's like $50-$100. Then there's fees. Plus huge liability. There's no way to be profitable. They're not worth it. Just get rid of them when you're done. Most of these giant $350+ CEs have no secondary market value.

My biggest regret is not ponying up the $1K and ordering the 3A Toys Metal Gear Rex. It's too late now, but that's one of the best ever created.

I just sold my 3A Valve Portal Atlas and P-Body fig set a couple of months ago. At least when you buy the actual nice stuff, it holds its value.
Yea I had a deal on the Metal Gear Ray from 3A but ultimately passed and regret it. Rex I totally missed, and am still upset about it.

bread's done
Back