2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you missed out Metroid SE and the Amiibos at Bestbuy, there's still Amazon and Gamestop (whenever they decided to list them)

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

If you missed out Metroid SE and the Amiibos at Bestbuy, there's still Amazon and Gamestop (whenever they decided to list them)

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Lets be realistic, those two are gonna sell out just as fast as BB did. And I doubt it's just Nintendo supply and demand games, I'd wager there are people making bank with reselling so there's prob rampant use of bots.

Got the Zelda Game and Watch on BB. Missed Metroid.
I feel like this'll be in high supply, unlike most other things, just like the Mario one. Probably easy money for Nintendo.

Lets be realistic, those two are gonna sell out just as fast as BB did. And I doubt it's just Nintendo supply and demand games, I'd wager there are people making bank with reselling so there's prob rampant use of bots.

I feel like this'll be in high supply, unlike most other things, just like the Mario one. Probably easy money for Nintendo.
May be in high supply, but best not to hold back on anything Zelda.

Gamestop in my experience has the best shipping for CEs/LEs/SEs. Their shipping for regular editions can suck because they use those glue envelopes, but for better editions they usually use boxes and ample air packets.

Best Buy usually does too, but sometimes they stick it in a box with no packing material and for whatever reason I seem to get items in better condition from Gamestop even when BB uses air packets. The Fire Emblem 30th anniversary I got from BB game pretty dinged on one side, and the one I got from Gamestop was perfect.

Amazon listing for Metroid Dread: Special Edition just flipped from "Currently unavailable" to "Temporarily out of stock". I never saw it come in stock.

doesnt help that bb let you order 4 copies of the special edition
Yes that’s ridiculous really should be 1 per customer, I’ll go without before I pay a scalper, they usually limit it at 2 if I recall correctly, esp special/collector editions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamestop is out of both, looks like they sold out of the amiibo first, then the SE. Glad I got the Target pre-order. Maybe I'll go into my local Gamestop tomorrow and see if they have in-store pre-orders.

That went live a few hours ago, so the fact that it's still up hopefully means that at least something from Nintendo will be readily available. I snagged one because, since the launch of the Mario Game and Watch, I really wanted a Zelda one as a collectible. Really bizarre that it doesn't have the actual Zelda Game and Watch game, but the thing is just so damn cute, I gotta have it.

With the pandemic and greedy ass people sitting at home with nothing better to do, they can use bots and monitor these sites all day as they were banking on the game systems and graphics cards. Now I expect this to be the "new" old norm all over again like the original Amiibo and Nintendo collector edition craze with resellers making profit hand over fist as the retailers still won't do anything about it.

This fucking sucks, sold out 3x now missed all three. I don't want to make money off this I just want a fuckin copy you asshole hoarders/scalpers. fuck you Nintendo for making artificially low print run of stuff in demand. The Aiimbo's MAY come back in stock but the SE never will now... This is a Ebay exclusive now.

bread's done
Back