2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but I'm annoyed about my beat up LotR steelbooks that is super dented but couldn't be replaced, but now they reprinted.

Tempted to order a new set and return the old set.
The restock wasn't much better. WB shipped all of them in 1 box with no padding so only a few were pristine.

The restock wasn't much better. WB shipped all of them in 1 box with no padding so only a few were pristine.
Scratches and small dings are still better than the big dings on mine because they shipped it in envelopes. Mine has one that's like 1-2 inches wide and 1/4 inch deep.

Got a response on my Scarlet Nexus order.  They just sent me a tracking number that says it's waiting for the shipment since June 24th.  Out of curiosity, I checked ebay for the steelbook and there are none for sale.  It's almost like it does not exist! 

Got a response on my Scarlet Nexus order. They just sent me a tracking number that says it's waiting for the shipment since June 24th. Out of curiosity, I checked ebay for the steelbook and there are none for sale. It's almost like it does not exist!
I haven't gotten anything from them on my request. They said it'd take 48hrs. It's been more than 48hrs.

Got a response on my Scarlet Nexus order. They just sent me a tracking number that says it's waiting for the shipment since June 24th. Out of curiosity, I checked ebay for the steelbook and there are none for sale. It's almost like it does not exist!
They told me that it was a limited item and even though it's on my invoice, that I should pack sand.

Ordered a couple of those Space Jam controllers from Amazon to collect, as per usual both are shipped in 1 large paper brown bubble mailer, not even a bubble mailer though, the shitty recycled ones with the white anthrax shit for filling. You can imagine how they arrived. Now I have this just released item I paid full retail for and they look like GameStop shelf clearance items. Blows my fucking my mind every day the shit that happens in this world. You can't replace them either because they're sold out and even if I did they would ship my replacements in another anthrax bag anyway, or you can waste your time talking to a foreigner so they can credit you $10 which means nothing.
I’m totally with you on how bad Amazon shipping is, and how little they care. Unfortunate you can’t replace the item either, but the bolded statement man, a bit out of context for the situation…

I’m totally with you on how bad Amazon shipping is, and how little they care. Unfortunate you can’t replace the item either, but the bolded statement man, a bit out of context for the situation…
Yea I was kind of filtering in a fuck the world sentiment, it's not just Amazon it's everything these days. Kind of random but Subway by far has the shittiest possible fast food workers I've ever seen on a consistent basis. There that's out of context.

Yea I was kind of filtering in a fuck the world sentiment, it's not just Amazon it's everything these days. Kind of random but Subway by far has the shittiest possible fast food workers I've ever seen on a consistent basis. There that's out of context.
Ok, I got ya. Everything else you said I was totally on board with, stupid asbestos mailers, but that just had me scratching my head. Not the same situation, since my item is replaceable, but I’m currently on my 4th replacement attempt to get a hardcover book at least acceptable condition. Ridiculous.

The mystery of the disappearing Scarlet Nexus Steelbook sounds even more fun though, glad I didn’t get suckered into that one.

I guess I got lucky with the steelbook. I didn't get mine with my game, then they sent it separately and it arrived without me having tracking. They shipped it in a box at least.

Wtf Amazon jp has the joycons for cheap but yet they didn't adjust the price to my order unfair
Did the exchange rates change or something? I just cancelled my order and placed another and saved about $5, but the total yen looked about the same. Total for me was $87.89, so might just go with this instead of trying to track one down Friday, but it's also nice as it says it will ship Friday (not in a huge hurry to get them so no big deal) so maybe if I can get a US version Thursday night I can still cancel these.

Did the exchange rates change or something? I just cancelled my order and placed another and saved about $5, but the total yen looked about the same. Total for me was $87.89, so might just go with this instead of trying to track one down Friday, but it's also nice as it says it will ship Friday (not in a huge hurry to get them so no big deal) so maybe if I can get a US version Thursday night I can still cancel these.
My first order was around 11000 yen so around 100 dollars usd. When I tried to do a bew order it was around 99 dollars so I'm not really saving alot.

2 listing of Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection is up on Amazon JP, maybe someone canceled their order or something, so don't expect this to stay up for too long.
$63 USD + shipping
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0937LYDYR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$70 USD + shipping
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0937KB5RH/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1
Thanks got one wish it was the switch at 92 dollars with shipping I might cancel. And this is the only way to get the ps4 physical through the bundle correct?

Anyone else who ordered the Cris Tales CE you should be getting a shipping email soon from Maxim Games Store. 

Just got mine earlier with a tracking number!

my email from shop4world says 4-12 working days so anywhere from 1 week to 2.5 weeks.
Unless customs decides to inspect your package... in which case, you never know. I had a package for UK take a month because it was sitting in customs. It wasn't even inspected, it just say there before it started to move again.

The Cruel King and the Great Hero - Treasure Trove Bundle

Is NiS seriously trying to pass off a Dragon plush & a small puzzle for another $45 (discounted from $56)?

lol?

So then the Zelda Joy-cons come in such large supply quantities at Target that the pickup count isn't even numbered.  ( > 10 units per store).

Boy did this thing turn out to be the opposite of 'hard-to-find'.  lmao

Of course my Amazon.jp Zelda joy cons haven't shipped yet but it won't let me cancel now. Got one from target. What is returning something to amazon Japan like? I imagine it's challenging...

Amazin.it aleeady shipped my joy cons. Booo.

On the topic of Scarlet Nexus I got a reply.

"Apologies for the delay in response as we are currently receiving a higher number of requests than usual.

I have contacted our warehouse in the meantime regarding your parcel and It would appear the package has been lost in transit.
They are right now investigating this case with the carrier.

The steelbook should still be also shipped once they have close the investigation regarding this parcel.

I will get back to you as soon as I receive any update from their part."

Yeah I don't normally stay up that late but that were in the weekly ads as others has pointed out and it seems pretty much things always happens around midnight central since online pickup is the new "camping at the store"

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if someone pop up randomly too. I just can't imagine it's a one shipment and done kinda deal.

Amazin.it aleeady shipped my joy cons. Booo.

On the topic of Scarlet Nexus I got a reply.

"Apologies for the delay in response as we are currently receiving a higher number of requests than usual.

I have contacted our warehouse in the meantime regarding your parcel and It would appear the package has been lost in transit.
They are right now investigating this case with the carrier.

The steelbook should still be also shipped once they have close the investigation regarding this parcel.

I will get back to you as soon as I receive any update from their part."

I just got the same response. I don't remember there being a note that the steelbook was only available while supplies last.

I will have Skyward joycon that I was not able to cancel in time if anyone is interested. It will just be for at cost and shipping. PM if interested.

bread's done
Back