2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my order from USPS.

I had ordered 2 in the same order, but they shipped each one separately in cardboard mailers. Thankfully they put the steelbook in a mini bubble mailer.
Glad to hear the SB wasn't just thrown in there... how did they pack the poster/how big is it?

Don’t know if there is still many that need them or if this thread is the right place but, Nebraska Furniture Marts for people in the Midwest might still have Zelda joycons in stock. I picked up a pair on release last week and the guy there said they got like 60 sets and when I stopped back by today to price match Skyward sword the Kansas City one still had stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I change anything... Has anyone successfully changed payment options to a pre order without any issues? Wanted to change credit cards at BB for my Metroid Dread things, but don't want to risk a cancelation.

At Target, I can't move my B2G1 without losing the promotion prices.

Before I change anything... Has anyone successfully changed payment options to a pre order without any issues? Wanted to change credit cards at BB for my Metroid Dread things, but don't want to risk a cancelation.

At Target, I can't move my B2G1 without losing the promotion prices.
I did that recently (~2 weeks ago?) with a Shantae NS/Risky's Revenge NS preorders, no issues.

Got my Skyward Sword order from Shop4World, USPS for some reason didn't track it this time.

Everything packed inside the cardboard mailer: steelbook is packaged inside the bubble mailer, game, keychain and poster. Poster unfortunately got damaged because mailman jammed the package in the tiny mailbox.
6866953e08e007c4670fa38c0132f84e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

After waiting over a month, I got a standard edition Scarlet Nexus with no steelbook.  This makes it even more tempting to cancel that Tales of Aries CE.

Anyone get their Zelda stuff from shop4megaworld?

(different than just world I think) Or maybe it's not, I don't know.

After waiting over a month, I got a standard edition Scarlet Nexus with no steelbook. This makes it even more tempting to cancel that Tales of Aries CE.
They shipped my out separately, but email them just so at least you have a record of filing a complaint, in case they didn't.

[attachment=35829:20210726_190446.jpg]

Loved that they put my steelbook in another airbubble package to protect it. I might give shop4world my money since shopto canceled my order

Anyone get their Zelda stuff from shop4megaworld?

(different than just world I think) Or maybe it's not, I don't know.
I was wondering the same thing since I am in the same boat as you. I think they are the same company or have the same parent company? Websites look very similar.

Hopefully Shop4Mega shipped the steelbook to be protected the way Shop4World did.

Shop4megastore looks to have a bunch of Skyward Sword steelbooks. Might end up getting discount if they overstocked these. For the time being, better price than getting through EBay. Run down of every current offerings:

Steelbook (no game or any other extras) = $30

Game + Steelbook + Keychain + Poster = $95

Game + Steelbook + Keychain = $90

Game + Steelbook + T-shirt = $100

Shop4megastore looks to have a bunch of Skyward Sword steelbooks. Might end up getting discount if they overstocked these. For the time being, better price than getting through EBay. Run down of every current offerings:

That’s a very reasonable price for steelbook with shipping included. Don’t think these will last long

Yo tambien. The total lack of tracking number is also quite annoying. I'm not sure at what point to request a replacement/refund because I have no prior delivery timeframe to use as reference.
Someone mentioned that once it shows up in the US, it starts showing in your USPS informed delivery (you have to go into your account). I'm out of town right now but I did get a package delivered (with my local USPS branch ignoring my hold mail request, obviously) from "One Stop Mailing". I looked them up and it seems like they handle overseas shipping so I'm assuming that was my Shop4World order.

The last two STANDARD edition Switch games, literally just the game and case itself, that I've ordered from shop4megastore have come pretty badly damaged, like someone bent the package and ran over it. Can't imagine buying something like a steelbook from them.

Someone mentioned that once it shows up in the US, it starts showing in your USPS informed delivery (you have to go into your account). I'm out of town right now but I did get a package delivered (with my local USPS branch ignoring my hold mail request, obviously) from "One Stop Mailing". I looked them up and it seems like they handle overseas shipping so I'm assuming that was my Shop4World order.
Ohhh, I get those emails. Never log into the account proper. Lemme see if I can figure that out.

The last two STANDARD edition Switch games, literally just the game and case itself, that I've ordered from shop4megastore have come pretty badly damaged, like someone bent the package and ran over it. Can't imagine buying something like a steelbook from them.
Well, fuck. I assume they are NOT the same as Shop4World then, because Shop4World’s stuff seems to have been decently well packed. For how much they charged for the whole Skyward Sword Steelbook “bundle,” it deserves to show up unscathed.

How much is shipping for just the Steelbook?

My Amazon.jp order of Great Ace Attorney hasn't shipped yet either but still says arriving August 1-4. Might be a delay higher up in the supply chain.

Resident Evil Village steelbook now available for sale individually at Bestbuy. Expect steep discount in the future since they overstocked this.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition steelbook seems to have sold out.

My Scarlet Nexus steelbook finally showed up. Shipped in a flimsy box that was crushed a bit, but steelbook was in great shape. It helped that they used a sleeve. Am just glad to get it finally!

Both Turnabout Collections are available at Play-Asia with a 7/30 stock-arrival date:

Switch - https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-turnabout-collection-limited-e/13/70eedb

PS4 - https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-turnabout-collection-limited-e/13/70eedf

This is a bit frustrating because the free shipping promo is still active and my preorder is in the Preparing Order phase so I can't cancel to reorder and save $7.90.
Thanks for this! I finally was able to snag a Switch copy. Now I just need Metroid Dread SE to live somewhere.

Both Turnabout Collections are available at Play-Asia with a 7/30 stock-arrival date:

Switch - https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-turnabout-collection-limited-e/13/70eedb

PS4 - https://www.play-asia.com/the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-turnabout-collection-limited-e/13/70eedf

This is a bit frustrating because the free shipping promo is still active and my preorder is in the Preparing Order phase so I can't cancel to reorder and save $7.90.
Nice cancelled the PS4 Amz JP order and ordered the switch one

bread's done
Back