2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m hoping another retailer that ships to NA will sell this as well, maybe a UK exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not GAME exclusive so likely someone will sell it too.

Maximum Games distribute Microid products in US, I saw Bestbuy, Gamestop and Amazon selling games from Microid too, there's a hope they will sell Sifu as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

VGP has retail standard and deluxe edition up for Ghostwire

Deluxe Edition did not mention steelbook, just a few DLCs

1 month away from release, I won't expect Bestbuy to offer steelbook

Might not get Ghostwire on release though if you order from BB if you care about that kinda stuff. Some listings say "ships by release date" and some say "receive on release day."

Every time I've pre-ordered from BB with a listing that had the former, I didn't get on release day. They shipped it on release and I got it several days later.

Happening with Dying Light 2 now. Not sure why some listings do that, because I pre-ordered months in advance and it said that months ago.

Dying Light 2 CE's are back in stock... but 230 is painful when all I really want is the UV steelbook since it's not in the Deluxe editions :(

Europe version have a different art on the front
f673ee4d82783e0325565d3a2b8743b9.jpg

Sifu Vengeance is orderable at Fnac ($62 USD shipped) and Amazon FR ($56 USD shipped)

It's confirmed to have a US release, so it might be cheaper to just wait for Amazon/Gamestop/Best Buy US listings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzuySXWXI5s

The Ghostwire steelbook just let added to my order and went through the checkout process
What I was waiting on. Thanks! I got $15 in rewards from the Dying Light 2 CE. Doubt I'll get the game today because we have ice everywhere. Waiting on Sifu now.

UPS sent me a notification that I won't be getting my Dying Light 2 steelbook Ed. until Wednesday. Woof.

Best Buy didn't even ship it out til late Friday. It sucks there's no one stop shop to get all your games. Amazon packages CEs horribly. Gamestop's shipping is way slower. And Best Buy these days rarely gets me games on release. They usually don't ship until release day anymore.

UPS sent me a notification that I won't be getting my Dying Light 2 steelbook Ed. until Wednesday. Woof.

Best Buy didn't even ship it out til late Friday. It sucks there's no one stop shop to get all your games. Amazon packages CEs horribly. Gamestop's shipping is way slower. And Best Buy these days rarely gets me games on release. They usually don't ship until release day anymore.
Bestbuy still didn't ship mine

UPS did the same for me. It was actually out for delivery in my area Friday and then it updated that the game was in another state and I won't get it until Wednesday.

Best Buy has shipped mostly on time for release date delivery, it's just UPS usually doesn't come through for me.

I’ve been tracking the Triangle Strategy limited edition on Play Asia, because I was going to buy it from there and cancel my Amazon UK one. I’d usually check the page a handful of times per day. Yesterday I checked about 2 hours apart and it went from “preorders opening soon” to sold out.

I don’t think it actually went live though. Weird. And none of the typical accounts posted that it went live either.

Is there an actual way to see how I paid for a web preorder on the GS website? I can’t remember if I paid in store, or via PayPal or Visa for the Horizon Regallia Edition. My Visa has changed since then is why I ask & when I pull up my preorder on the website it doesn’t show how I paid.

If I did web in store will my preorder be good since I paid that day, or will it get rejected b/c my Visa card is different now?

Is there an actual way to see how I paid for a web preorder on the GS website? I can’t remember if I paid in store, or via PayPal or Visa for the Horizon Regallia Edition. My Visa has changed since then is why I ask & when I pull up my preorder on the website it doesn’t show how I paid.

If I did web in store will my preorder be good since I paid that day, or will it get rejected b/c my Visa card is different now?
Go back through your card's transaction history and if you paid in full, you should be good to go.

If you see the "edit payment" option in your order status, I believe that means it wasn't prepaid in anyway and you likely used a credit card. PayPal, you have to pay right away so I don't think you can change that. I never did pay in store for an online order... didn't even know that was an option.

bread's done
Back