2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhhhhhh

Fire-Emblem-Warriors-Three-Hopes-limited-edition.jpg

My Dying Light CE has been out for delivery 3 days this week. Maybe today will be the day.
I'm assuming you got it on Xbox. Just know that you may be in for a headache trying to install the game. There have been install issues after getting an upgrade window prior to installing. You might see "Installation Stopped".

I can't promise it'll work, but uninstalling all despite there being no data and then installing from the product/store page helped for me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you got it on Xbox. Just know that you may be in for a headache trying to install the game. There have been install issues after getting an upgrade window prior to installing. You might see "Installation Stopped".

I can't promise it'll work, but uninstalling all despite there being no data and then installing from the product/store page helped for me.

That sounds like what happened with my copy of Chorus and it took me hours and 3 XBox tech support people before I could finally get it installed.

Thanks for the heads up. I played the first one co-op on xbox, so was looking forward to this one. The story wasn't anything special there either, so the bland reviews don't bother me.

That sounds like what happened with my copy of Chorus and it took me hours and 3 XBox tech support people before I could finally get it installed.
Same with Chorus. The fix I found was install disc disconnected from internet. Because the apparent problem was the update and the disc competing to install.

B09SBZ19D3

Three Hopes supposedly went up on Amazon for 87 Euro, checked 5 mins after link circulated and but did not see anything, maybe sniped by bots. use the ASIN to look it up.

Amazon FR probably is geo/ip-blocking certain region from adding this to cart

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
30a421fe091af0570e1c6d31ad33a840.jpg

B09SBZ19D3

Three Hopes supposedly went up on Amazon for 87 Euro, checked 5 mins after link circulated and but did not see anything, maybe sniped by bots. use the ASIN to look it up.

Amazon FR probably is geo/ip-blocking certain region from adding this to cart

30a421fe091af0570e1c6d31ad33a840.jpg
Where are you hearing about these? A private discord or where? I'd love to hear about some of these sooners because some retailers are quick to shut down International orders

Where are you hearing about these? A private discord or where? I'd love to hear about some of these sooners because some retailers are quick to shut down International orders
I follow certain French users on Twitter, not sure if he follows the same.

I would follow @hamsterjoueur and @nintendalerts

I think most of the steelbook bonuses at Best Buy in the last few years have been shrinkwrapped. I think one of the only ones I got that wasn't was Cyberpunk's.

I follow certain French users on Twitter, not sure if he follows the same.

I would follow @hamsterjoueur and @nintendalerts
@steelbookv on Twitter and Collector's Edition forum on discord

My lack of knowledge about social apps is showing, but Discord is a voice chat app right?  I know it’s a huge gaming app, but I don’t get it’s utility for deals compared to a forum.  To get the best use out of it, you have to have it running in the background all day, sit around and listen / talk about game deals and hope you happen to be on when someone mentions a good deal?  Or does it transcribe into text and you can review that?  Are game deals really popping up that frequently that you need real-time chat about it running all day?  No offense, I know part of it is just hanging out with friends / people with similar interest, but am I understanding it right?

My lack of knowledge about social apps is showing, but Discord is a voice chat app right? I know it’s a huge gaming app, but I don’t get it’s utility for deals compared to a forum. To get the best use out of it, you have to have it running in the background all day, sit around and listen / talk about game deals and hope you happen to be on when someone mentions a good deal? Or does it transcribe into text and you can review that? Are game deals really popping up that frequently that you need real-time chat about it running all day? No offense, I know part of it is just hanging out with friends / people with similar interest, but am I understanding it right?
If you're old enough, Discord is basically like a chat room but is super integrated between all the various chat rooms and people within it. I used it for a while and it can be pretty cool.

What I don't like about it though is it seems like there are some people who literally live in Discord. Like forums are nice because I can stop by every now and then, read up on stuff and post. Discord, you blink and there's like 1000 posts.

i hate discord but its the only way i have left to communicate with some people

its directly responsible for forums being so empty nowadays

everyones holed up in their discord members only club with all the stipulations and hardly any benefits

i hate discord but its the only way i have left to communicate with some people
its directly responsible for forums being so empty nowadays
everyones holed up in their discord members only club with all the stipulations and hardly any benefits
Ahhh, didn't realise that's partly why forums are less active. Shame. I also enjoy being able to stop in leisurely

It's like an IRC 2.0 chat room.

You get sub-channels, chat history, images, reactions/emoji, bots, voice chat, and permissions for all of the above, and customizable notifications for pretty much any of the above.

I personally don't care for it, but I use Line group chat for friends, which is almost the exact same, minus less roles/permissions.

Maybe I'm just getting old but Discord just moves too fast many servers have way too many people. Unless you're able to be omnipresent it's often overwhelming. The smaller Discord servers I'm in (

Amazon just cancelled my Made in Abyss Collector's Edition that I have had since May of last year due to "lack of availability"

I got this P/O in on day 1 as soon as it went live, so I am rightly pissed about this. BBY still has the CE listed as "coming soon", great way to start my Monday XD

I've been waiting for an unboxing!

I'm quite impressed with the Regalia Edition and I will keep my Pre Order since I was on the fence about it
PS Direct cancelled my pre-order for billing issues despite Chase showing the charge 😐 Hope it comes in okay from GS which I put as a backup.

What combo are people doing with the Regalia edition for a physical disc - PS4 Special?

Looks pretty bad to me…i mean you take what you can get, but there are plenty of other robot designs from the game that would have been more iconic and made for a better designed piece.  I would hope the elephant atleast plays a big role in the next game.  Can barely tell what this is, just looks like a big four legged mass with a bunch of random colored junk all over it and an indiscernible face.  How is anyone seeing anything other than a cheap plastic lump with paint and branches dumped over it?  There is just too much going on.  

Close to $300 after tax and shipping.  These “CEs” have passed the point of ridiculousness when they don’t even include the game anymore and people are having to discuss how to purchase that as well, you already did, at a high premium.

Amazon just cancelled my Made in Abyss Collector's Edition that I have had since May of last year due to "lack of availability"
I got this P/O in on day 1 as soon as it went live, so I am rightly pissed about this. BBY still has the CE listed as "coming soon", great way to start my Monday XD
I know that feeling when Amazon canceled my breath of the wild special edition when that game was available for preorder.

They went up at best buy a while ago, I Got mine in on day 1 at best buy and amazon, yet had mine cancelled at both places. WTF is going on with this game

Looks pretty bad to me…i mean you take what you can get, but there are plenty of other robot designs from the game that would have been more iconic and made for a better designed piece. I would hope the elephant atleast plays a big role in the next game. Can barely tell what this is, just looks like a big four legged mass with a bunch of random colored junk all over it and an indiscernible face. How is anyone seeing anything other than a cheap plastic lump with paint and branches dumped over it? There is just too much going on.

Close to $300 after tax and shipping. These “CEs” have passed the point of ridiculousness when they don’t even include the game anymore and people are having to discuss how to purchase that as well, you already did, at a high premium.
To be clear, they both come with the game, just not a disc copy.

Amazon cancelled my order of that like five months ago. You're not alone.

They went up at best buy a while ago, I Got mine in on day 1 at best buy and amazon, yet had mine cancelled at both places. WTF is going on with this game
I don't even see it up at places like Videogamesplus anymore. I don't think it has a release date, so I suspect if and when it does, preorders will open up again.

Looks pretty bad to me…i mean you take what you can get, but there are plenty of other robot designs from the game that would have been more iconic and made for a better designed piece. I would hope the elephant atleast plays a big role in the next game. Can barely tell what this is, just looks like a big four legged mass with a bunch of random colored junk all over it and an indiscernible face. How is anyone seeing anything other than a cheap plastic lump with paint and branches dumped over it? There is just too much going on.

Close to $300 after tax and shipping. These “CEs” have passed the point of ridiculousness when they don’t even include the game anymore and people are having to discuss how to purchase that as well, you already did, at a high premium.
Game's not even out yet, how can you say one of the other models would have been a better option?

I do agree that the Regalla Tremortusk figure looks a bit too much but I'm still keeping mine, hoping it looks better in person. The in game scenes with it looks bad ass. What looks really stupid is including a steelbook case with 2 disc holders and 0 discs. fuck this downloadable content shit.

The CE overall is massive though... no clue where I'm gonna put this.

bread's done
Back