2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one. I honestly didn't have much interest in this game or know a lot about it, but I did a quick lookup of it and it looks somewhat interesting, so I ordered because it seems like it's really hard to find.

It seems to be more than a visual novel, yes?

I ordered one. I honestly didn't have much interest in this game or know a lot about it, but I did a quick lookup of it and it looks somewhat interesting, so I ordered because it seems like it's really hard to find.

It seems to be more than a visual novel, yes?
Yes, it's a visual novel. Technically ADV, meaning it incorporates gameplay elements. If you buy it and have plans to play through it in the future, be sure to grab the first game, AI: The Somnium Files first. It's currently on sale for $8 on Steam and the Switch eShop. I assume it's the same elsewhere.

I had no idea what this game was, got FOMO after reading a few posts in here and it was sold out. Then someone said it is a visual novel and all is ok. I'm not into those kinds of "games".

Welp, I'm done with FNAC. FE warriors came today looking like a pitbull mauled it and CS (using Google translate to French) isn't terribly helpful. Gonna have to pay myself to mail it back and then they reimburse me? That always gives me the Willies. I'd much much rather prefer a return label and be done with them.

Welp, I'm done with FNAC. FE warriors came today looking like a pitbull mauled it and CS (using Google translate to French) isn't terribly helpful. Gonna have to pay myself to mail it back and then they reimburse me? That always gives me the Willies. I'd much much rather prefer a return label and be done with them.
Hoping i won't have the same issue. Mine was suppose to be delivered today but now its on hold so i am guessing it will arrive tomorrow.

Seems like poor allocation across U.S./Canada by Spike Chunsoft for AI. U.S. pre-orders being cancelled, meanwhile for the Canadian folks, the XBOX verson is available at Amazon and the PS4 version is available at Gamestop. Got greedy and never preordered as I was hoping it'd be available in a Target B2G1, but never was. Oh well. 

One of my pawnshops called me today. They took in a massive amount of PS4 editions and steel books. I'll be releasing them into the wild since who collects PlayStation but I digress.

Gas making kids sell off entire collections. Now if it only it was my baby Nintendo.

Hoping i won't have the same issue. Mine was suppose to be delivered today but now its on hold so i am guessing it will arrive tomorrow.
mine came In perfect condition, i think it’s while Your product Is in transit it gets into the wrong hands unfortunately
c4f3500525fdc923167407a3f321fcf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to ask - why is everyone so desperate to get this game? Ive never really heard of it - but the CE seems to be selling like hotcakes. Not trolling - what is the story?
People who had pre-ordered at Gamestop had their orders canceled for some unknown reason, including the producer of the game so there was a huge scramble for people who had their orders canceled to reorder them.

I wonder if one should sign in to Nintendo on one device to enter the queue and then use a separate device to go fishing for workarounds. Any recommendations for resources besides Wario64 to be notified of such things?

Xenoblade 3 SE going back up tomorrow. No specified time. One per customer and will be placed in waiting queue.
Dammit- not a good day for this to happen. Tomorrow is a full day for me.

How's Nintendo's mobile site? Their full version site was ass so not super confident about the mobile website.

It's the same on both.

I was on my phone and computer while working and status on both devices were pretty consistent with each other

Got my Monster Hunter CE. My came kinda dinged, which usually doesn't happen from Gamestop. The CE box is a little flimsy, but they also shipped it in a box where there was hardly any wiggle room in there. If yours comes in a medium sized shipping box, be very careful when you use a cutting instrument to open it. It'll cut right through into the CE box. My advice is cut the tape on the edges of the shipping box and then pry it open with your hands. If I would've cut down like I normally do it would've sliced the CE box. Once I opened the shopping box there was literally no space at all, the CE box was right there flush against the top.

Hope all you cags trying to order 1 XC3 CE today are able to land one. It's mind blowing that I was one of the best-case scenarios where I "only" had to spend ~2hrs fighting the site to order 1 the first day they first went up.

My advice is cut the tape on the edges of the shipping box and then pry it open with your hands. If I would've cut down like I normally do it would've sliced the CE box. Once I opened the shopping box there was literally no space at all, the CE box was right there flush against the top.
Yeah this is pretty much how I open every box. Cut sides then a tiny cut at the center edge to get started, rest is just a pull.

Nintendo said limit to one per customer for the XC3 SE, but when it first went up it had a limit of 2. I wanted to order 2, but didn't want to screw up my cart and refresh my order because I got through to the checkout page.

Curious if ordering one more today would screw me over and Nintendo cancels both. Not sure if I should risk it.

I caught it within a minute of it going live and still have not been able to get to a buy page, still stuck in the queue page on both my pc and phone.

Seems to vary. I went the second Wario sent it out, I was in a queue(still am). My friend went like 2 minutes late, got right to the item page.

Seems to vary. I went the second Wario sent it out, I was in a queue(still am). My friend went like 2 minutes late, got right to the item page.
after 20 minutes, i was finally able to see my Cart and Im currently in the checkout process

I guess it will take another 20 minutes for me to finally checkout and pay fuck

I gave up, at work and Nintendo isn’t about to stress me again, maybe they restock maybe they don’t, sucks cuz most are only buying with no interest in the franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to do this on mobile sucks... I can't tell if my place in line is still active if I'm not on the page (like if I'm looking at my email) or when my phone screen is off.

I keep getting kicked out to the queue. I think theres supposed to be a time limit once you get passed the queue to go ahead and checkout etc, but every time I get passed the queue, my cart is either empty, or I cannot get to the checkout.

WTF.  more wasted time with this.  waited in line, got to item page, clicked one time to add to cart, ok shows something in the cart.  click on the cart button, your cart is lonely.  refresh, same thing.

try in another browser, won't even let me log in.  back on first browser, now can't log in there either.

Can get to the final checkout but the purchase button is grayed out.

After a few refreshes, was thrown back in queue. I tried

bread's done
Back