2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked Informed Delivery on USPS and it looks like Nintendo did ship on June 28th, but it won't be here until mid-week.  I guess they aren't necessarily sending out e-mails confirming shipment or maybe my ISP marked it as spam and didn't deliver.

Honestly kind of annoyed that Nintendo charged you in full for something that won't fully ship until later, ok, whatever to that... but at least try to get us delivery by release day. 

I wouldn't have time to play it anyway but sucks that people lost an entire weekend to enjoy the game. 

Bayonetta Trinity Masquerade Edition is still available on Amazon... that was easier to order than I expected.

My XC3 Special Edition has a delivery date of August 2nd; I was contemplating getting a copy from Target or something to return but I was tied up with Amatsutsumi this weekend and not in a rush. Anyone know how Nintendo NYC went? I heard they were doing a last chance queue there for the SE.

Bayonetta Trinity Masquerade Edition is still available on Amazon... that was easier to order than I expected.

My XC3 Special Edition has a delivery date of August 2nd; I was contemplating getting a copy from Target or something to return but I was tied up with Amatsutsumi this weekend and not in a rush. Anyone know how Nintendo NYC went? I heard they were doing a last chance queue there for the SE.
Pretty sure it went up a few days ago and sold out pretty quick so maybe they found out they're getting more/listed the additional allocation. It was up on WM for a while too so guessing this won't be a tough CE to get.

Anyway- I have a preorder at WM already and debating ordering it at Amazon too, but I've been getting tons of dinged CEs from Amazon so many I'll just try my luck at WM this time.

Diofield Chronicle steelbook announced
3eb44dd03553edf9ef1bed90b4ab55bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

All the news are like French sites. The back of the Steelbook is sorta lame.

Edit: The EU Bandai Namco store says preorder while supplies last. I don't see it really anywhere else yet.

I just received the xenoblade chronicles 3 "special edition" from Nintendo.   I only received the regular game....Nintendo customer service actually isn't very helpful and tells me that there is another "portion" that needs to be shipped......albeit I had to dig it out of him/her....just initially kept telling me to wait 4-9 days for the shipment to fulfill while I tried to explain I already got the shipment but it's not what I ordered.....Be helful to see others post their experience as they receive their order.

EDIT:  Upon a quick search it seems like the extras do ship at a later date......that's all I had to hear instead of given the run around by Nintendo.   Carry on I guess and the wait continues.

I just received the xenoblade chronicles 3 "special edition" from Nintendo. I only received the regular game....Nintendo customer service actually isn't very helpful and tells me that there is another "portion" that needs to be shipped......albeit I had to dig it out of him/her....just initially kept telling me to wait 4-9 days for the shipment to fulfill while I tried to explain I already got the shipment but it's not what I ordered.....Be helful to see others post their experience as they receive their order.
The CE contents ship in the fall. That should have been on the page you pre-ordered from.

According to the shipping confirmation, only one copy shipped even though we paid for two. Will update when the package arrives.
Same thing for me and I'm waiting to see what actually shows up. I speed checked out and ended with two and given no refunds have come my way...

Stalker 2 CE is up on amazon. $100 more than the LE for statue, dlc, and artbook. Steelbook and other goodies are with both, but steelbooks are different. The bigger CE is still up on their site but looks PC only.

Amazon.com: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl Collector's Edition - Xbox Series X : Video Games
Sadly overpriced and comes with a "figurine" as the only selling point for me. Day one on Game Pass makes buying even CE's pretty pointless now. : \

Sadly overpriced and comes with a "figurine" as the only selling point for me. Day one on Game Pass makes buying even CE's pretty pointless now. : \
But you don't buy CE's for the game, you buy CE's for all the other stuff (and sometimes it happens to come with a game).

Huh? I thought you buy CEs to never open and let sit on the shelf, and then regret buying?
And then eventually you get tired of the clutter and then get rid of so much shit.

And hey look! You have room to buy more!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Square JP has a very nice Tactics Ogre Reborn CE. Will need a 3rd party shipping company to register/order (JP address and all that)

For 22,000 yen it comes with game, Mini ost, artbook, script, tarot cards, and tarot mat

[attachment=37140:20220804_090152.jpg]

Square JP has a very nice Tactics Ogre Reborn CE. Will need a 3rd party shipping company to register/order (JP address and all that)

For 22,000 yen it comes with game, Mini ost, artbook, script, tarot cards, and tarot mat

attachicon.gif
20220804_090152.jpg
Ah, they finally officially announced it then. Was worried it would be PS/NSW only so I'll finally have a reason to dig out the PS5. Sucks actually, really tired of exclusivity being a thing still in 2022. :S

Manage to get the pokemon Scarlet preorder with steelbook over at fnac. Can't get pokemon violet to work. It seems they ran out or are limiting it to Europe orders only.

Manage to get the pokemon Scarlet preorder with steelbook over at fnac. Can't get pokemon violet to work. It seems they ran out or are limiting it to Europe orders only.
Are there standalone SBs for Scarlet/Violet? I figured that there was just the one that came with the bundle...

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0B8RNSXSD

Tactics orge with steelbook only place to import one without using a Forwarding service to the square enix store in Europe
Diofield with steelbook also up

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0B795LW59/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_JTC8EDARD2R6EDW08MK2_0

Put an order in for each for now, I'll cancel these if FNAC/Bestbuy put them up for sale

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Really hope these come stateside. Last CE I ordered from Europe was FF7 Intergrade from Amazon DE (I missed it from GS), and they shipped it in a cardboard envelope and it arrived bent in half. Their response? We'll pay you $8 to return it (actual shipping cost was $19). Also sucks that shipping isn't any cheaper if I ship to my UK forwarding address... guessing that's related to Brexit.

Also grabbed one of Diofield and Ogre for the Steelbooks. 

Hope they come to the states though, I prefer ESRB logo to those massive EU ones.

As long as the logos aren't on the Steelbooks, I'm ok. But it's harder to get rid of European copies here, which is what sucks. And the DLC aspect (not that I think they'll have DLC).

Also grabbed one of Diofield and Ogre for the Steelbooks.

Hope they come to the states though, I prefer ESRB logo to those massive EU ones.
Best Buy's listings for Tactics Ogre went live today, but sadly, no steelbook mentioned. Unless Gamestop announces it as a preorder bonus, I don't think we'll be seeing that one here.

As long as the logos aren't on the Steelbooks, I'm ok. But it's harder to get rid of European copies here, which is what sucks. And the DLC aspect (not that I think they'll have DLC).
Could always buy English inserts off Etsy or something (did thay for my DQ 1, 2, 3 collection from Japan). Still holding onto my Amazon DE pre-orders for the time being. Those steelbooks for Diolfield and Tactics Ohre really do look great.

Pretty silly that there is only a steelbook for the switch version.
Amazon.de has the PS4/PS5 Steelbook version.

Could always buy English inserts off Etsy or something (did thay for my DQ 1, 2, 3 collection from Japan). Still holding onto my Amazon DE pre-orders for the time being. Those steelbooks for Diolfield and Tactics Ohre really do look great.
I mean trading/selling the game in the future. Can't trade them in and they're often harder to sell on eBay etc.

Edit: Also, there's a Diofield Chronicle demo up for PC and consoles.

I know it's a sports game, but the GameStop exclusive version of the NBA 2K23 Jordan Championship edition with the additional physical items is sold out on Series X and I'm sure soon to be sold out on PS5. No PS4 or XB1 on the $200 version.

https://www.gamestop.com/links/e3-2022/products/nba-2k23-championship-collectors-edition-gamestop-exclusive-bundle-ps5/B345302A.html
Is there any indication as to what additional physical items this even includes? Everything listed seems to be digital.

bread's done
Back