2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I think Im getting shafted

Update: fedex picked up tracking from GS. Shipment is about 9 lbs. Is that what shown on yall shipping manifest?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

If there is anyone else at PAX East by chance the Focus Home Ent has a bunch of the out of stock CE's like Atomic Heart for sale. Apparently pretty limited (~30 a piece of that one he told me) but the catch is it's still through their website and you're not going to be walking home with it. $13 shipping for mine. It's through a hidden section of their site via an ipad

I'm not sure how accurate the weights for these sites are. I've noticed over the years many are inaccurate.
You can prep labels with any weight you want, FedEx (or whoever) will update it once it's actually measured at one of their facilities. At least that's my understanding.

I'm guessing a higher estimate weight is used so that they don't get a massive unexpected additional charge at next billing period.

If there is anyone else at PAX East by chance the Focus Home Ent has a bunch of the out of stock CE's like Atomic Heart for sale. Apparently pretty limited (~30 a piece of that one he told me) but the catch is it's still through their website and you're not going to be walking home with it. $13 shipping for mine. It's through a hidden section of their site via an ipad
Damn. Do you know the link? I'd love to get that CE. I see overseas still has it.

Got a shipping notification email yesterday. Email shows the order summary and order #, does not show the RE4 collector edition or tracking info.

Order status on website shows awaiting availability. 

Hopefully it updates with tracking. 

While GameStop has taken the funds from my bank account for the REmake 4 CE, I've yet to receive an email as well. I did get a shipping notification from Best Buy for the steelbook though. At this point, I expect delays in delivery for the CE. I think everything there is to say about GameStop has been said so I won't bother.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I just finally figured out what happened to my Amazon Spain order. Apparently it was canceled that's why it didn't ship. Now I have to go with Amazon Italy

I have 3 orders coming from BB tomorrow. One game + steelbook and two separate steelbook orders. Whenever the steelbook orders go up for individual sale I always order two since they're so cheap.

I swear, best buy better not send me a RE4 steelbook with a knife slash damage... Crisis Core steelbooks are insanely expensive on the aftermarket, I'd imagine RE4 will be even more expensive.

Still no movement for the RE4 CE with fedex, guess it wont deliver Friday which works out for the best, need to take my cat to the vet Friday anyway

RE4 steelbook is ready for pick up at Bestbuy so thats a plus too.

Still no movement for the RE4 CE with fedex, guess it wont deliver Friday which works out for the best, need to take my cat to the vet Friday anyway

Same...for both. Taking my cat for a follow up tomorrow. Hopefully your cat gets healthy and better! Also hope your CE gets there in a convenient time for you!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

How did u get the steelbook to be available for pickup. Pretty sure my only option was shipping

Why not just cancel and reorder?
I asked them to help to help me that. The problem is I got in on the $70 pre order deal back in December. The phone rep who price matched the order for me didn’t include the promo items and now I’m having a hard time getting the order fixed.

I asked them to help to help me that. The problem is I got in on the $70 pre order deal back in December. The phone rep who price matched the order for me didn’t include the promo items and now I’m having a hard time getting the order fixed.
oh you should be fine you are talking about final fantasy 16 that SB is still in stock available to preorder, if worried add another order and return the 2nd

No shipping confirmation for RE CE even though I got an email Wednesday stating my order was on the way and funds taken out my account smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh you should be fine you are talking about final fantasy 16 that SB is still in stock available to preorder, if worried add another order and return the 2nd
He's talking about the Deluxe Edition of FF16, which is usually $100 but was briefly $70 at Walmart.com and some were able to PM that to Best Buy.

[quote name="Blankboi" post="14525938" timestamp="1679663631"]
No shipping confirmation for RE CE even though I got an email Wednesday stating my order was on the way and funds taken out my account smh
I’m in the same boat, śhit says “awaiting product availability”. I got charged and got the email, saying your item’s on the way (no tracking)

[quote name="Kranekinjar" post="14525949" timestamp="1679667228"]

[quote name="Blankboi" post="14525938" timestamp="1679663631"]
I’m in the same boat, śhit says “awaiting product availability”. I got charged and got the email, saying your item’s on the way (no tracking)[/quote]

I'm in the same boat.

Heads up for people regarding Gamestop Resident Evil CE.

I too, received a shipped email on tues or wednesday but no tracking and still shows "awaiting product"

I just now received it from fed ex. If you're unsure about yours call support and they can give you the tracking number.

ame="Kranekinjar" post="14525949" timestamp="1679667228"]

I'm in the same boat.
One option is to sign up on the FedEx app or website for their free Delivery Manager service, which lists any tracking information destined to your address. I had the same situation with GameStop’s shipping email not having tracking information, but was actually en route per FedEx’s sites and scheduled delivery for today.

My guess is that when the GameStop shipping email was sent out, either the FedEx shipping label was not generated yet or whatever process is used to populate the tracking info bugged out.

Mines out for delivery today... But I'm out of town until Sunday. Man I really hope my neighbor grabs my package like they said they would.

Got my RE4 CE today. I guess it's because I didn't watch unboxing videos, but to my surprise the game comes packaged inside the CE, not separate.

RE4 CE is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Absolutely ridiculous that GS can’t even ship these on time
Of all the things GameStop has messed up for this release, and in general, one day late is nothing. Should consider yourself lucky you’re even getting it. Supply chains and deliveries are still less reliable everywhere since Covid as well.

One option is to sign up on the FedEx app or website for their free Delivery Manager service, which lists any tracking information destined to your address. I had the same situation with GameStop’s shipping email not having tracking information, but was actually en route per FedEx’s sites and scheduled delivery for today.

My guess is that when the GameStop shipping email was sent out, either the FedEx shipping label was not generated yet or whatever process is used to populate the tracking info bugged out.

There's nothing for me.

bread's done
Back