2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are the joycons. That's all I ne3d left unless they aren't doing joycons by themselves
Don't think they are doing joycons.

I got all 3 Zelda items ordered at Best Buy, but got a controller from Gamestop and console from Target as backup because I don't want to miss out. I'll return the extras or just cancel pickup at BB since it's an hour drive.

It's still up at target. Preorder for back up.
Got 2-oled systems 1-case, 1-controller, 3- collectors edition all back ups if random cancelation. "Been burned by Amazon with the master edition of botw"

I must say getting the system was much easy than the collectors edition.

This console doesn't even look that great but my god the Switch (and Nintendo collectability) is cool.  I continue to be blown away by the brilliance of their marketing appeal and limited distribution. 

Doesn’t look that good to me but it’s Zelda so a little tempted. Will wait for Nintendo to announce a new switch then finally get one though. They still make that bread so no reason for them to release a new one sadly

Darn, I actually wanted the controller and missed it... heck of a day at work unfortunately. But I was able to get an order for the console in at BestBuy... shockingly. 

Ended up with a console from both Best Buy and Target.  Target ends up being cheaper because of the red card discount, so that will probably be the one I end up with.  

Darn, I actually wanted the controller and missed it... heck of a day at work unfortunately. But I was able to get an order for the console in at BestBuy... shockingly.
The hotstock app has the controller on it. it'll send alerts when it's in stock. Faster alerts if you play a $5 fee you can cancel right away and keep for the month. It worked great for my other newest consoles.

The hotstock app has the controller on it. it'll send alerts when it's in stock. Faster alerts if you play a $5 fee you can cancel right away and keep for the month. It worked great for my other newest consoles.
Thanks for the tip, too bad I get shit signal in the office but doesn't hurt to have this since I'm too lazy to figure out Twitter.

Cancelled my BB preorder for the Tears console and ordered it at Target... which I'm shocked that they still have it. 

Also guessing Nintendo intentionally made the console easier to get to to boost "installment" base? 

Honestly the fact that Target STILL has it available makes me nervous and think they got their allocation numbers wrong.
im actually not surprised but thats because IMO the console looks god awful and i decided to skip it. Maybe there is enough of people like me that just said NOPE to this console and thats why its still available?

Or maybe you are right and allocation numbers are wrong.

I ALSO too skipped on the controller. That white accent color on it is disgusting lol. Why couldnt they choose gold as the accent color? I was expecting the controller to be more like the Xenoblade controller with both grips having the same accent color. That Xenoblade pro controller is sweet and this Zelda one IMO would have been better with gold accent color on its grip. But then again, thats my opinion lol

Honestly the fact that Target STILL has it available makes me nervous and think they got their allocation numbers wrong.
I think they made a ton of these.

Now no one will want it. Until it sells out tomorrow, and then all those people will want it very badly again and talk about how hard they were trying to get one.

Also Target finally started cancelling all multiple orders again, so that's why. You don't have the professionals coming in and buying 5 or 20 of them. It's one order per account.

im actually not surprised but thats because IMO the console looks god awful and i decided to skip it. Maybe there is enough of people like me that just said NOPE to this console and thats why its still available?

Or maybe you are right and allocation numbers are wrong.

I ALSO too skipped on the controller. That white accent color on it is disgusting lol. Why couldnt they choose gold as the accent color? I was expecting the controller to be more like the Xenoblade controller with both grips having the same accent color. That Xenoblade pro controller is sweet and this Zelda one IMO would have been better with gold accent color on its grip. But then again, thats my opinion lol
Agree. I wish they had stuck with the black/gold combination they've used for most other Zelda themed consoles/handhelds.

Console still available.  Target has Toon Link & Zelda Amiibo up for maybe 15 minutes before they sold out.  So scalpers are still out there, but I guess they don’t see the profit in the systems.  

Console still available. Target has Toon Link & Zelda Amiibo up for maybe 15 minutes before they sold out. So scalpers are still out there, but I guess they don’t see the profit in the systems.
I'd wager it's more Nintendo likely did make a fuckton of these. The system is super old tech by now, prob really good profit margins and they get to boast about the sales/install base.

Weird.......I wonder what that's all about. One would think that prior to cancelling orders, target would deactivate the ability to preorder the console. Maybe they just don't like you. 

I personally love the design of this switch and I'm really looking forward to this game.

I've had BB app open on my phone or the website open all day and it's a fucking PITA. Each time I am able to hit the pre-order button, I have to log in, and then I have to verify with a text code... and then it's sold out. Like I get what they're doing but COME ON... why make me do this each time when I haven't even been able to place 1 order??

Super happy (and shocked) I got an order in at WM.

The only thing I need to get is the TOTK CE game. I have everything else. Its been the most frustrating and hard thing to get for me. The system and controller I got the first try. lol

Got my Amazon preorder in on the console so I might not need to make that second 45 min drive to best buy... hooefully the controller comes in stock as well.

qv1rchN.jpeg

How long did it last on Amazon? I don't think I've purchased a CE from WM... ever so I was hoping to have a back up but Amazon's packaging has been shit for me for the past year or two so not sure Amazon would have been a good back up. 

But whatever, just happy I got one and it seems like others are getting it too. 

There's so much TotK shit... 

System 

CE 

Pro controller 

Case 

Wooden thingy at GS 

Spoon/Fork at Amazon JP 

I'm guessing someone's gonna have a TotK wok.... 

bread's done
Back