2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
The MGS VR missions are included but do not support VR.  Obvious but I find that funny.  Kids, that’s what we used to call VR.  I feel like they have to shoehorn in VR support, just out of principle.

What happened with the SE Store? I logged in, and had to enter all my details in all over again and my order history was blank.

Anyone else have the same thing happen?

What happened with the SE Store? I logged in, and had to enter all my details in all over again and my order history was blank.

apparentyl they updated the store I couldn’t access it Monday/Tuesday for maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude.... this store is so messed up. They migrated it / changed it yet again this month.

But I've never been able to log in under normal circumstances the regular way. My password doesn't work and I can't change my pw. I have to login through the "SquareEnix Account" members portal site (for FF11 / FF14) in order to be able to shop at the store.

and yes, my orders history is blank and so was my address information. It's been nonstop issues with the site like this when ordering with these guys during the previous decade. All sorts of weird sister-site, portal, and account linking problems and issues. Though they did send out an e-mail this week warning about changes on the webstore:

Square-Enix-store-1.jpg

Dude.... this store is so messed up. They migrated it / changed it yet again this month.

But I've never been able to log in under normal circumstances the regular way. My password doesn't work and I can't change my pw. I have to login through the "SquareEnix Account" members portal site (for FF11 / FF14) in order to be able to shop at the store.

and yes, my orders history is blank and so was my address information. It's been nonstop issues with the site like this when ordering with these guys during the previous decade. All sorts of weird sister-site, portal, and account linking problems and issues. Though they did send out an e-mail this week warning about changes on the webstore:

Square-Enix-store-1.jpg
Shit hopefully its not like Bandai. Ever since Bandai moved to the new store, they been rejecting my payments non stop, 4 different credit cards all rejected. and those clowns over Help Desk can't figure out shit.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Shit hopefully its not like Bandai. Ever since Bandai moved to the new store, they been rejecting my payments non stop, 4 different credit cards all rejected. and those clowns over Help Desk can't figure out shit.

I think that's the store I have to use PayPal to buy things... or maybe that was the old SE store?

EDIT* Oh neat, new SE store doesn't show my fully paid off FFXVI... how fun.

everyone was saying it’s the free SB if you preordered from Best Buy just a FYI so ppl don’t double dip thinking it’s different

Lol didn't realize it was the same so I double dipped. Oops. Can't cancel cus square store is garbage

Can’t wait for that steelbook

Did MK1 steelbook at bestbuy ever go live?
There are pictures of the MK1 metalpak in the listing now, but the separate listing hasn't gone up yet. Usually they're pretty good about adding them to orders that should've had them once the listings do pop up.

There are pictures of the MK1 metalpak in the listing now, but the separate listing hasn't gone up yet. Usually they're pretty good about adding them to orders that should've had them once the listings do pop up.
Cool I was about to say I missed out on the steelbook and they’re sold out already. Hopefully they add it soon since I’d rather pre order from them than GameStop now especially with what GameStop’s doin

Not for me. Best Buy never adds Steelbooks to my orders. They always say they can't modify it and want me to place a new order

Best Buy usually adds them after the fact, however they did not on Dead Island 2 for me. I didn't notice until after it shipped. Wasted a lot of time over chat and on the phone trying to get the Steelbook.

First person I spoke to insisted I was not eligible for it. Another associate tried to do it but couldn't figure it out. They finally gave up and gave me a $10 credit and told me to go to a specific Best Buy near me to buy it because they had 2 in stock. Of course the store didn't have them, but the store employee was smart enough to figure out how to get the Steelbook. He had to return the game, resell it to me, match the price I paid because I used a coupon and setup the Steelbook for shipping from another store. 

Am I the only one who's pre-orders from the old SE store didn't transfer to the new one? Also looks like I don't have any rewards, I feel like I should have some points... 

I have no reward points either.

Your rewards points will be transferred to the new store platform. However, previous account activity including order history and locked/unlocked game codes will be available in early June.
I would wait a few days though. It probably just hasn't finished migrating.

Does the main page of this site with the headline deals not work any longer?  I've been seeing the same deals for more than a week with dumb Boggle at the top.  I've checked other computers and devices.  Anyone know what's going on?

I don’t plan to do so, but there’s no reason they’d ask for a preorder bonus when doing a return.
They might. Mine did when I tried to return Mario + Rabbids last year. Since it listed both on my packing slip he said he couldn't take it back unless I returned the steelbook too. Went to another Gamestop and they had no problem doing it.

Bestbuy finally added the metalpak but still hasn’t added the $10 cert for AC mirage. Guessing MK1 wasn’t available for individual purchase since it’s still available with pre order

Someone posted on Twitter that they’re refunding with store credit, not original payment method. Not sure if that was a one off instance or across the board
Mine says refund back to my card, but I don't think they ever charged in full because it was a pre-order. It's possible they issued store credit separately for cancelled orders.

Has anything happened to the Coffee Talk Double Shot Bundle CE? GS stopped taking orders for it, which isn’t shocking, but it’s also unavailable now from Amazon. Is it just preorders were cut off so they knew how many of these editions to make?

Has anything happened to the Coffee Talk Double Shot Bundle CE? GS stopped taking orders for it, which isn’t shocking, but it’s also unavailable now from Amazon. Is it just preorders were cut off so they knew how many of these editions to make?
Not sure exactly, but I did recently have to approve a release date change in Target for it. Its now coming out 9/26 supposedly and Target too has cut off preorders for it.

Went to GS to inquire about a last mim D4 preorder... looks like they didnt even get enough in for preorders. Ill just wait for it to hit GamePass.

Got email from GameStop saying Diablo 4 shipped, but the order page says awaiting product availability and my UPS and FedEx accounts show no incoming packages. So I don’t know.

This is normal for Gamestop packages nowadays. You'll probably get the package in the next 3-4 days.
Just got it in the mail a few minutes ago funny enough. No steelbook.

Is Gamestop to supposed to ship them separately?

My order page shows no steelbook.

Just got it in the mail a few minutes ago funny enough. No steelbook.

Is Gamestop to supposed to ship them separately?
nope you had to go in store to claim and they are on Reddit saying there isn’t enough to go around and their turning online orders away…sucks bt GameStop is trying their hardest to push customers away…they stop shipping the bonuses I believe when Totk released and that was a mess

1079ea4619c4d52e50615ba395e86774.jpg

So much for "receiving the steelbook instantly" eh? What a terrible company. I'll head up later and if they say no I'm returning my game.

So much for "receiving the steelbook instantly" eh? What a terrible company. I'll head up later and if they say no I'm returning my game.
You should probably call first. I know my local store which is one of the biggest in the area only received six steenboks and you had to stop by earlier in the day to pay off the pre-order and then line-up by 3:45 p.m. yesterday for a 4:00 p.m. pickup. They definitely didn't have any left for online orders.

You should probably call first. I know my local store which is one of the biggest in the area only received six steenboks and you had to stop by earlier in the day to pay off the pre-order and then line-up by 3:45 p.m. yesterday for a 4:00 p.m. pickup. They definitely didn't have any left for online orders.
Who the hell be lining up at 3:45 PM?

Who the hell be lining up at 3:45 PM?

They allowed stores in my area to hand the game and steelbook/litho out to customers who had pre-paid at 4:00 p.m. local time yesterday. So, it was really just a 15 minute wait in line and then they basically worked through the entire line in about five minutes since all you had to do was show your receipt.

I went into the store at 4pm EST and picked up the steelbook + poster w/o a pre-order and then came home to the D4 Collector's box I forgot I ordered from the blizz store and got the EVIL EYE from the wife for buying another HUGE ASS video game paraphernalia for my man cave that I promised to downsize...  :oldman:

seriously, I wouldn't have bought it if I knew exactly how big it would be....

I went into my Gamestop, brought the copy of my Diablo with me. The employee was distracted, dealing with some nonsense with another customer and called me over while he was sorting it out. I just said I preordered Diablo and didn't get my steelbook. And he said steelbook?... oh this thing? And held up the steelbook. And I said yeah and he's just like oh, ok. And gave it to me. Didn't check to confirm I pre-ordered it or anything. I just walked out lol.

No idea if he knew what he was doing or if that store had a shortage or whatever.

I went today to pick up my pre-order of D4. Luckily, they had 1 steelbook left. Employee almost didn't give it to me because the manager said they were only for Ultimate Edition pre-orders. I even pointed out on their giant poster that it didn't state that the steelbook was only for the Ultimate Edition on any of their promotional material, and that it was digital only! 

nope you had to go in store to claim and they are on Reddit saying there isn’t enough to go around and their turning online orders away…sucks bt GameStop is trying their hardest to push customers away…they stop shipping the bonuses I believe when Totk released and that was a mess

Isn't this the same thing that happened with the Zelda TotK plaque?

bread's done
Back