2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
afcb71cf23a6aee739ce02ebb8668d61.jpg

Kinda figured soo game pass it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand how hard it is for game publishers to realize that IF we want all that PHYSICAL swag, we PROBABLY WANT the physical game.…….

Got the CE at GS but will cancel it when BB goes up.

Edit: Upgrade steelbook and dlc only is up too.

Starfield Premium Upgrade DLC - Xbox Series X | Xbox Series X | GameStop
$3 off sans steelbook w/ Game Pass discount.

Honestly, this is the biggest horseshit price for DLC I've ever seen and it's clear this game went out of bounds for budget of a Game Pass game. The only things you get for your $35 (or HALF THE PRICE OF THE GAME; FIVE DOLLAR UPCHARGE BTW) is 5 days early access to play, a few skins, and an expansion. Yes, an exclusive DAY ONE expansion aka the game isn't even out yet and they withheld content to charge you thirty-five-fucking-dollars for. That does not fly and they need to be called out for it. It raises the question of how many delays for development time of this day one expansion were caused?

Mind-boggingly stupid and unacceptable.

Ehh, Ill.play it for free on game pass of its everything its cracked up to be. Not gonna be mad at an expansion I domt have to buy when I dont even have to buy the game in the first place. Lol

Honestly, this is the biggest horseshit price for DLC I've ever seen and it's clear this game went out of bounds for budget of a Game Pass game. The only things you get for your $35 (or HALF THE PRICE OF THE GAME; FIVE DOLLAR UPCHARGE BTW) is 5 days early access to play, a few skins, and an expansion. Yes, an exclusive DAY ONE expansion aka the game isn't even out yet and they withheld content to charge you thirty-five-fucking-dollars for. That does not fly and they need to be called out for it. It raises the question of how many delays for development time of this day one expansion were caused?

The one Cyberpunk expansion is $30, so it could be worth it.

People need to stop supporting this stuff. Wait and see if the game is actually any good before supporting these terrible pre-ordering practices.

Just like Diablo 4. I'm curious to see how players feel about it after 4 weeks, what's the monetization and endgame like? Not how much fun they had no-lifing the campaign for 2-3 days on release week.

If it's a service game then what's the endgame and paid service like? I'm not blind buying into additional new service games. If I wanted to play the best MMO out there then I can play FF14 for JP + music, or Destiny for GOAT shooting, not spend $100 + emotional commitment for a complete unknown.

Bethesda and Activilsion-Blizzard need to win back all of their good will anyways, (outside of their shooters). Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 were both unfinished, unpolished games. Starfield needs to prove it first. The Gamepass lifers will be the beta testers I suppose.

Alan wake 2 digital only, like a dragon gaiden digital only..seems we’re doomed
companies finding ways to “cut cost” and screw the consumer while boosting their profit margins…i don’t want to wait 5-10 years for the LRG version at full price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I missing the Lies of P deluxe physical edition? Is it a GameStop exclusive and already sold out or have other retailers just not listed it yet

Am I missing the Lies of P deluxe physical edition? Is it a GameStop exclusive and already sold out or have other retailers just not listed it yet
Dev not even announced which retailer would even carry it yet. GS prob jumped the gun and listed it

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

The one Cyberpunk expansion is $30, so it could be worth it.
Expansions themselves are fine. What's not OK is releasing an expansion on day one along with the game because it's blatant scalping of content that should have been included in the base game. Expansions exist to expand a game that's aging; not withhold content from launch.

Got free shipping even though it's under $79... tried to use a redeemed cert I have sitting around but applying the cert removes free shipping. But if use my monthly $5 cert, it's fine.
Ughhh Im planning to use my points to help pay for it, but it has no release date so can't add things in to push past the min $79 for free shipping

This is Xbox we're talking about here. They don't care about physical games presence at all.
How is PS any different? Both camps have their digital-only consoles, and both camps have their digital-only subscriptions.

Also, the last handful of Sony 1st party CEs have been digital-only vouchers in a case.

Ubisoft Store no longer sell physical game, they relegated that to retailers. If you have loyalty points with them, you gonna have to use them on digital goods in the store

Gamestop no longer giving preorder bonuses to online customers. Gamestop opening up CEs to pro members only every time.

That company sure turns over every stone to try and nickel and dime their customers, don't they?

Lies of P Deluxe for PS5 sold out online, had to preorder it in store. It is GS Exclusive btw. Since it is GS exclusive and this is indie game, Im expecting print size for Deluxe significant smaller than Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Deluxe

Lies of P Deluxe for PS5 sold out online, had to preorder it in store. It is GS Exclusive btw. Since it is GS exclusive and this is indie game, Im expecting print size for Deluxe significant smaller than Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Deluxe

It was available for like a day or 2, was worried it isn’t limited lol could’ve waited for a price drop but good thing I pre ordered right away

is the PS4 copy free PS5 upgrade?

How is Lies of P? I didn't know anything about this game but seems like there's a lot of talk about it recently.
There's a demo to download and see for yourself if you're interested. I thought it was OK, but overall it felt like a less-polished Bloodborne and made me want to just replay that instead.

There's a demo to download and see for yourself if you're interested. I thought it was OK, but overall it felt like a less-polished Bloodborne and made me want to just replay that instead.
Yeah that's what I was asking about- feedback on the demo. I still have the FF16 demo to finish (only played 20 min of it). Most of my gaming time has been on TotK and even there, I don't feel like I'm making much progress. FF16 felt like a winner from what little I played and it sounds like I can skip Lies of P... never made it to far in Bloodborne (enjoyed what I played, just don't have the skill for FromSoftware difficulty) so not sure it makes any sense to try a less polished clone.

bread's done
Back