2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ofcourse. I’ll be returning my smashed deluxe copy and keep the steelbook that I picked up in perfect condition

Edit: or are u talkin about the steelbook inside the deluxe edition? U still should be able to I guess
Yep. I don't have the pre-order one yet. I opened the deluxe to find that one smashed.

I was able to log into my NISA account by using that "shop" service they use now.  One thing I noticed is that it looks like they are charging for P/Os up front now?  I have been fully debited for the Fate/Samurai Remnant CE, in the past they wouldn't charge until roughly a month before iirc.

I was able to log into my NISA account by using that "shop" service they use now. One thing I noticed is that it looks like they are charging for P/Os up front now? I have been fully debited for the Fate/Samurai Remnant CE, in the past they wouldn't charge until roughly a month before iirc.
Well nuts that... looks like they're following a lot of other niche/smaller retailers.

I got mine.
Did anyone else not get their FF 16 DLC from Best Buy? I got my SF 6 code as soon as I picked up but 2 days later I don't have the FF code.

Edit: Best Buy chat now telling me anyone that got the Steelbook DOES NOT get the DLC code.

Edit 2: Now I'm told I have to call their phone customer service.

Did anyone else not get their FF 16 DLC from Best Buy? I got my SF 6 code as soon as I picked up but 2 days later I don't have the FF code.

Edit: Best Buy chat now telling me anyone that got the Steelbook DOES NOT get the DLC code.
I got both the steelbook and the pre-order dlc from a best buy pre-order so that is some bs

Edit: to be more specific I got it via email on the 22nd at 1:07am

Yea thats false, I Pre Ordered the Deluxe Edition for Pickup at BB with Steelbook and got the Code right away after checkout

Edit 2: Now I'm told I have to call their phone customer service.
Assuming you ordered in store?

I ordered online and got my code as soon as the game and steelbook were delivered.

If you're missing DLC, the best place to go was the Best Buy forums.... buuuut they shut those down. What else is new. Every company these days making customer service worse and worse and more difficult to get matters resolved.

So I would say wait a few days and if you don't get it, you're probably going to be forced to call their CS number and explain it to someone who doesn't speak english well and whose responses are based off of a training pre-scripted checklist.

Kamesh from Best Buy customer service has been giving me the run around for 27m.   :whistle2:   tho I believe he is an AI chatbot.

Did Best buy get rid pf their forum?   Best buy fullfill the price match request i made months ago no issue but I never got the dlc code.   I want to go to forum and ask about it and there is nothing.  As if the forum disappear

I know D4 is old news now, but while seeing if there was any more 4/$40 deals to be had, asked if they got anymore steelbooks and it looks like most stores got another shipment of steelbooks + posters, and just giving them out to anyone that asks. Sure, they aren't worth anything at this point, but maybe someday! If you still want one, couldn't hurt to drop by. 

They're also giving out the FFXVI patches like candy too.  :p

DV1dILg.png

Dang, the support on those forums was always good when it came to things like codes :/

I was able to log into my NISA account by using that "shop" service they use now. One thing I noticed is that it looks like they are charging for P/Os up front now? I have been fully debited for the Fate/Samurai Remnant CE, in the past they wouldn't charge until roughly a month before iirc.
Did you have to reset your password to log in?

I got my code from best contacting them on twitters (the Best Buy help account) via DM. was resolved in an hour on release day FF16

Dang, the support on those forums was always good when it came to things like codes :/

Did you have to reset your password to log in?
No I had that "Shop" service do a pop-up and ask if I wanted to log in (A couple other places I shop at, like LRG, use it so it saves my info I guess).

If I try to log in using my saved username/PW it says it's incorrect.

Bethesda Support just confirmed that there will be no Physical discs for Starfield in any edition. All boxes will come with a code. Easy pass for me then.

Also, Play-Asia ONLY has the Japan version of Like a Dragon Gaiden up now (no EU or Asian copy losted anymore). Hopefully they go back up but I am absolutely not loving this digital-only future. If things keep going this way you can count me out.

I didn't get my FF16 code from Best Buy either but I contacted their digital code department via phone yesterday and they emailed it to me a few hours later.
Would you share that number? Trying to navigate the site to put in a claim and they make it the biggest stinking puzzle.

I'm trying the Best Buy chat right now for my code. We'll see how it goes.

Edit: No luck. They recognize that I should have gotten a code, but chat doesn't have the tools to actually send it to me. They made a case with the details so I can just call and get it resolved with the case number at least.

Edit 2: Phone support closed today. Whomp whomp.

Edit: No luck. They recognize that I should have gotten a code, but chat doesn't have the tools to actually send it to me. They made a case with the details so I can just call and get it resolved with the case number at least.

Yeah never try their chat for things like this. They always just end up directing you to call on the phone for it.

Use Twitter. I got a response back today and got my codes today

Notice: Preorder Confirmation emails are on their way, dood! We will be starting with preorders with the soonest upcoming release dates. Be sure to check your inbox to secure your existing preorder! Customer Account access emails will be sent once all preorder confirmation emails are delivered. We will update here once all messages have been sent! Thank you very much for your continued patience!

NISA website still broke, from the sounds of it theyre not expect old account data would be available anytime soon

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

OK, so is that why I can’t log into their site? Also, it looks like I am out the 705 reward points I used on trails into reverie LE for PS5?

I at least got through to “complete” my pre-order; the only other one I have open is the other trails LE for PS4 later this year.

OK, so is that why I can’t log into their site? Also, it looks like I am out the 705 reward points I used on trails into reverie LE for PS5?
It's a huge mess of incompetence at this point. I also had rewards points vanish. I'm waiting to resubmit my Reverie preorder hoping they fix this.

I got the email from NISA asking me to complete my Reverie order ie "reconfirm" it. I'm guessing this means I'll be charged immediately for it once it's done. Because what else is new.

I at least got through to “complete” my pre-order; the only other one I have open is the other trails LE for PS4 later this year.
Gdi, they sent me an email asking me to pay and not considering the points I used, they fucked up badly with this whole mess

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back