2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email from NISA asking me to complete my Reverie order ie "reconfirm" it. I'm guessing this means I'll be charged immediately for it once it's done. Because what else is new.
yeah I was just thinking the same thing. not doing this today.

I also can't login to my account so it's whatever. They can finish sorting their site out first. At this rate half the allotments are going to become available again anyways.

Also the free shipping is no longer Priority, but whatever the lesser option is called, so it'll be a week post release to get unless you want to pay $6.xx more for Priority shipping.

So I got my email asking me to complete my purchase of Reverie earlier (If you check the email you actually have a few weeks to pay so it's not urgent).

But I just now got an email from them asking me to finalize my purchase of Trails to Azure CE, a CE I got several months ago.  Gonna ignore it for now, but I contacted them on Twitter as I don't want it to negatively effect my account.

I thought at one time NISA charged on preorders at time of shipping but now it seems they charge at time of preorder. I checked my CC i sued back in Oct for my Reverie preorder and i don't see where i was ever charged.

Updates #1 from NISA staff in discord

Pretty chaotic like you would imagine
3000e7679d80d5261bd642178bdfa6db.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

But I just now got an email from them asking me to finalize my purchase of Trails to Azure CE, a CE I got several months ago. Gonna ignore it for now, but I contacted them on Twitter as I don't want it to negatively effect my account.
Same here. Any response? This whole thing seems like a trainwreck.

Got the FF16 BB steelbook.  It looks nice and isn't damaged.  I kinda hope the game does not come back in stock for my backorder because I wasn't a fan of the deluxe steelbook when I saw it in person.

I know D4 is old news now, but while seeing if there was any more 4/$40 deals to be had, asked if they got anymore steelbooks and it looks like most stores got another shipment of steelbooks + posters, and just giving them out to anyone that asks. Sure, they aren't worth anything at this point, but maybe someday! If you still want one, couldn't hurt to drop by.

They're also giving out the FFXVI patches like candy too. :p

DV1dILg.png
Mine ran out of the steelbooks real quick so I’ll check again. Thanks!

So I got my email asking me to complete my purchase of Reverie earlier (If you check the email you actually have a few weeks to pay so it's not urgent).

But I just now got an email from them asking me to finalize my purchase of Trails to Azure CE, a CE I got several months ago. Gonna ignore it for now, but I contacted them on Twitter as I don't want it to negatively effect my account.
I got the same email for Azure CE, although I'm thinking it should be sending an email for The Legend of Nayuta CE Pre-orders instead.

The crappy thing about my reservation of Reverie is that I had the Ys IX CE for the PS5 on the same order and it tells me it's sold out when I click to complete the order, so now I'm not sure if I'm not getting that or not now. I guess this is the bad thing about them not shipping the entire order until all of the items release.

Did anyone actually complete their NISA orders as directed via email and what happened? Were you charged immediately?
yes I completed it and it charged me immediately figured I’d go ahead and not have to worry about it, given their new system a lot of ppl might be pissed if they don’t do it in enough time, everything else a mess atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I completed it and it charged me immediately figured I’d go ahead and not have to worry about it, given their new system a lot of ppl might be pissed if they don’t do it in enough time, everything else a mess atm

I tried to log into the website and it says invalid email. Are we supposed to reregister? Or wait until they get all our accounts ported over? Not sure what to do.

I tried to log into the website and it says invalid email. Are we supposed to reregister? Or wait until they get all our accounts ported over? Not sure what to do.
cant remember exactly bt they sent me 2 emails about the invoice and I clicked that link, tried todo another preorder and see bt it’s no where to login email address and info already loaded into checkout using shop pay

cant remember exactly bt they sent me 2 emails about the invoice and I clicked that link, tried todo another preorder and see bt it’s no where to login email address and info already loaded into checkout using shop pay

My info when I had complete order wasn't in there, it wants me to re-enter all of it in.

NISA's website says emails are going out to activate your account.

How many here have gotten them? I still have yet to get mine.
It actually says they are going out after all preorder confirmations are sent out. I haven't heard of anyone getting an account activation e-mail yet, but I am starting to hear of people being double charged and all sorts of other issues with the preorder confirmations that they have been sending out.

Crymachina steelbook, playasia the only one listed for sale
d35576157d553f80ae91fa6f96992bd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
That's a nice looking steelbook, wish the NA collector's edition came with that (Would honestly prefer this to yet another acrylic standee).

On a related note this lead me back to the NIS America online store so I could double check what came in the Limited Edition. I checked my orders and I noticed that the Crymachina P/O I made back in May was no longer listed in my orders tab . Luckily I still have the order confirmation email so I am contacting customer support in hopes of finding out what happened to my P/O.

That's a nice looking steelbook, wish the NA collector's edition came with that (Would honestly prefer this to yet another acrylic standee).

On a related note this lead me back to the NIS America online store so I could double check what came in the Limited Edition. I checked my orders and I noticed that the Crymachina P/O I made back in May was no longer listed in my orders tab . Luckily I still have the order confirmation email so I am contacting customer support in hopes of finding out what happened to my P/O.
How were you able to login? My login info says it doesn't exist when I try it so I've been waiting for that account activation email.

How were you able to login? My login info says it doesn't exist when I try it so I've been waiting for that account activation email.
I was able to log-in using that "Shop" program that a lot of companies are using for check-out. It pops up on the log-in screen and I guess I circumvent the problem a lot of ppl are experiencing.

I was able to log-in using that "Shop" program that a lot of companies are using for check-out. It pops up on the log-in screen and I guess I circumvent the problem a lot of ppl are experiencing.
Do you know if I complete my orders before I activate my account if they'll appear under my orders once my account is reactivated?

I'm not sure if they will or not. I wonder if it will count as a guest order if I do it before activation.

You just have to confirm by 7/21, so I'm going to wait for now and hope that they send out those account emails before then to avoid that possiblity. Especially since I should have two pre-orders, but only got an email for one (Reverie) and one that already shipped (Azure). I presume the second should have been for Nayuta, but they sent the wrong order instead... At least that one's still available for order :/

You just have to confirm by 7/21, so I'm going to wait for now and hope that they send out those account emails before then to avoid that possiblity. Especially since I should have two pre-orders, but only got an email for one (Reverie) and one that already shipped (Azure). I presume the second should have been for Nayuta, but they sent the wrong order instead... At least that one's still available for order :/
I'm waiting for the same... but I also can't keep track of all these Tails games. I got emails for Revere, Azure and Ryza 3... pretty sure I already have Azure though?

I'm waiting for the same... but I also can't keep track of all these Tails games. I got emails for Revere, Azure and Ryza 3... pretty sure I already have Azure though?
lol, yeah, I understand that. Azure came out in March, so hopefully you've got it by now ;)

Anyone able to contact iffys online store recently. Had a damaged item that I reached out for & no response at all. Sent a few reminders & it has been more than 2 months now

I'm interested in the Atlas Fallen CE from Focus, but the $36 for Shipping is making this a no go in my book. Why they are charging this much for this I have not a clue but it looks like Focus's webstore is going through Scalefast which would explain a lot. 

If anyone knows if this is available overseas, I might just that route instead... 

I'm interested in the Atlas Fallen CE from Focus, but the $36 for Shipping is making this a no go in my book. Why they are charging this much for this I have not a clue but it looks like Focus's webstore is going through Scalefast which would explain a lot.

If anyone knows if this is available overseas, I might just that route instead...
I was impressed with the Atomic Heart CE they did as well. Sure, shipping is high, but you are getting a bunch for what you pay for even after paying for shipping.

I wonder how many confused customers got the email notice for Azure and paid for it again.
That and Ryza 3. Thankfully I was able to keep the games straight and only went through the payment process for Reverie.

Also thankfully I hadn't used points on Reverie.

I'm sure they'll find some way to mess this up.

I'm waiting on NISA to get their  fuck together before giving them any money. If I miss out on any of the LEs I preordered, I won't lose any sleep over it.

I wonder whose bright idea it was to do a major overhaul of their site 1) Without informing their customers about it beforehand even though it broke accounts and preorders, 2) Right before opening preorders for the next entry in probably their biggest series, and 3) Right before anime convention season starts. Whoever it was is an absolute genius.

Got shipping notification for Reverie today.
I'm guessing you reordered on the new site through the email link they sent out? So far I've only gotten 3 "redo preorder" emails, and 2 of them were for games that already came out and were sent to me. No emails yet for my Nayuta and Rhapsody preorders. I also have $10 in rewards that better make it over to the new site.

Small companies have done site migrations before and none of them have been as much of a clusterfuck as NISA's has been.

Still haven't heard back from NISA about my Crymachina LE pre-order from back in May. The order is just not showing in my account anymore (Hasn't been since the site migration). 

I know customer service is probably swamped atm but I am curious if anyone else has yet-to-be-shipped orders missing from their accounts?

I'm guessing you reordered on the new site through the email link they sent out? So far I've only gotten 3 "redo preorder" emails, and 2 of them were for games that already came out and were sent to me. No emails yet for my Nayuta and Rhapsody preorders. I also have $10 in rewards that better make it over to the new site.

Small companies have done site migrations before and none of them have been as much of a clusterfuck as NISA's has been.
Correct. The only 2 orders I had outstanding were Reverie & Nayuta. Got the Reverie email & did that, but the 2nd email I got was Azure from April so all I did on that was contact customer service, didn’t “rebuy” Azure.

So what is the story with Nayuta? I thought it was the beginning of the next block of Trails games but it isn’t? I may just cancel that preorder.

Got an order of zelda LE from NOA and it came pristine wrapped in a plastic bag inside a box with air bags. Box was flimsy but soft and did the job somehow. If I was into grading, it would probably be one of the best retail copies I've seen.

Got an order of zelda LE from NOA and it came pristine wrapped in a plastic bag inside a box with air bags. Box was flimsy but soft and did the job somehow. If I was into grading, it would probably be one of the best retail copies I've seen.
Nice... I wish I had placed an order there. Walmart was the place I got my preorder and it arrived with heavy scuffing on the front of the box, the kind you can notice without direct light on the item. After receiving my WM order, I was able to get a post-release order at Amazon and BB thinking one of the two would deliver a better shape one but nope; Amazon one had claw marks on one side of the box and the BB one looked perfect except the seal sticker was coming off. These orders were on release day I believe and shipped right after so I don't think they were previous returns.

Ended up returning box Amazon and BB orders and just kept my WM copy. Them's the breaks sometimes.. luckily it doesn't seem like a BotW Master Edition and still seems like copies can be had for cheap so might just buy one from eBay.

So what is the story with Nayuta? I thought it was the beginning of the next block of Trails games but it isn’t? I may just cancel that preorder.
Nayuta is a remastered psp game. It's the only Trails game that is not directly linked to the others (as far as we know).

Reverie, near release, is an end cap and slight extension of both the Crossbell arc (zero-azure) and (mostly) the Erebonia arc (Cold Steel I-IV).

The first game of the next Trails arc is Kuro no Kiseki, a game I am bitterly waiting for after NISA killed the fan translation. You were probably mixing up Nayuta with Kuro 1.

Nayuta is a remastered psp game. It's the only Trails game that is not directly linked to the others (as far as we know).

Reverie, near release, is an end cap and slight extension of both the Crossbell arc (zero-azure) and (mostly) the Erebonia arc (Cold Steel I-IV).

The first game of the next Trails arc is Kuro no Kiseki, a game I am bitterly waiting for after NISA killed the fan translation. You were probably mixing up Nayuta with Kuro 1.
Yes I was, thank you. Is it worth getting the CE on Nayuta?

Also has anyone’s tracking updated since the night of July 3? I guess us getting the Reverie CE on launch day is out of the question now.

bread's done
Back