2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to get the $80 Atlas Fallen edition from Focus but they seriously want like $25 for shipping? Takes it to almost $120 just for that steelbook and poster thing. Nah fuck that

Just woke up to an email noting I got charged for the Armored Core 6 CE... was thinking I had a bit more time on this.
Woke up and got charged for the Premium edition and then proceeded to immediately email them and cancel it because it was way too expensive and I forgot about it lol

Who has time for 7/10 games in 2023? I don’t even have enough time for all the good games that get released, let alone something like that.
More likely to have time for a fun 20 hour game than a 200 hour game that gets a 9/10. It's kinda a silly way to look at scores. I don't always like great reviewing games. I've enjoyed time with Saints Row this year and Gotham Knights. Games that are far from popular, but I really liked them. It's all subjective. Don't be upset someone would rather play Atlas Fallen than something like Final Fantasy 16.

I've played lots of "7/10 games" that I adored and would give much higher scores.

From the reviews I think Atlas Fallen has potential. I'm going to play it soon, but it looks like a game that has a good foundation that perhaps could be much better on a 2nd entry. The things I'm concerned about are some reviews said it's tediousness getting the upgrades to access new areas is and requires a ton of mindless traveling. Also, the general issue a lot of open world games have is the worlds are kinda bland.

But I'll definitely play it.

One of my favorite games that scored a 7/10 and less depending on who reviewed it is Days Gone. I have beaten it three times and wish they would make a sequel.

Damn Bandai rejected my cancellation request.  Said it's too close to release which is still 2 weeks away wtf?

Gotta wait to get it, then ship it back.  Smh

The way companies treat customer service these days is maddening. Websites charging way ahead of release. Websites removing manual order cancellation options from their sites. And we all know the only reason they're doing this is to make it a hassle to cancel orders so people just give up. It's tedious having to send emails and wait for replies.

Find ways to profit without screwing your customers over.

More likely to have time for a fun 20 hour game than a 200 hour game that gets a 9/10. It's kinda a silly way to look at scores. I don't always like great reviewing games. I've enjoyed time with Saints Row this year and Gotham Knights. Games that are far from popular, but I really liked them. It's all subjective. Don't be upset someone would rather play Atlas Fallen than something like Final Fantasy 16.
I would say no game has a time-to-complete metric attached, as anything can be played for 20-200 hours regardless of completion. What can be measured is enjoyment for the time given, so when a year like this one is stacked with 9/10 games it's the right call to prioritize quality. I'm riding Remnant II until Starfield and haven't had time for FF16 at all. Same happened for RE4 earlier this year. What does suck is the lulls in between these massive dumps of great games, because then decision paralysis tends to kick in.

Persona 5 Royal One More Edition is currently preorderable in store at GameStop for PS5 & XBox is you want to use trade credit/gift cards or pay it layaway style. Switch version is online/web in store only though.

Persona 5 Royal One More Edition is currently preorderable in store at GameStop for PS5 & XBox is you want to use trade credit/gift cards or pay it layaway style. Switch version is online/web in store only though.
I just checked and NS version was available for shipment. Used up some points to knock $15 off and ordered one. I have the PS5 version already, but I gotta find ways to use my my points and figure I could prob decide later which version to keep.

But boy, do I feel like a dumbass for buying it from the Atlus store for thinking it would be hard to find...

Walmart has coupon btc23 20% off max $20 off, you can use it on Spiderman 2 Dualsense

Use it now, walmart coupon last an hour at best, it started 38 mins ago

Edit: As expected, coupon rendered expired now

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Took NISA 1 month after I paid my order, to start shipping it out. Weird thing is after I paid, the order reassigned to a new order number, shipping email however still used the old order number. New order number still shows unfulfilled while old order number nowhere to be found/tracked on their website.

Luckily USPS Informed Delivery able to pick up a tracking from Quality Packaging.

MK1 and Lords of the Fallen CEs have been cancelled. I'll be happy with normal copies and Best Buy steelbooks. Still on the fence Spider-Man 2. I had to buy a washer this week, so it made the cancellation choices a bit easier.

MK1 and Lords of the Fallen CEs have been cancelled. I'll be happy with normal copies and Best Buy steelbooks. Still on the fence Spider-Man 2. I had to buy a washer this week, so it made the cancellation choices a bit easier.
I cancelled Starfield Constellation CE. No exclusive steelbook, no artbook, no statue, no soundtrack, not even a physical game included. $325 after taxes. I'd rather buy the physical game for retail and the same steelbook separately for $35. Basically paying $200 for a fancy case and a watch.

Naruto ultimate ninja connection CE
b74780cc20831e1bc4e688e737c3d4b7.jpg

If the figurine wasn’t to trash I’d actually consider it. Hopefully it’s not too limited and it drops in price eventually. Is it a bandaistore exclusive tho?

Yea as much as I like that statue I’m hoping for a BB preorder steelbook like Tekken 7 had…I can’t keep doing the 250+ CE, it’s a pass for me

bread's done
Back