2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get a shipping alert yet about Lies Of P deluxe edition? Release date is in 2 days and I havent heard or gotten anything about it yet

Anyone get a shipping alert yet about Lies Of P deluxe edition? Release date is in 2 days and I havent heard or gotten anything about it yet
Someone mentioned in the GS thread that his online preorder had been canceled and he was given a $5 coupon code for the trouble...which isn't encouraging. I haven't received a phone call from my local store about my paid-in-full preorder, either.

Someone mentioned in the GS thread that his online preorder had been canceled and he was given a $5 coupon code for the trouble...which isn't encouraging. I haven't received a phone call from my local store about my paid-in-full preorder, either.
local store called me yesterday reminded me to come by and pick it up Tuesday. No mentioning that my order cancelled, so I guess that's good news?

FWIW I only paid $5 to preorder it

Outside of the preliminary charge email I wasn’t expecting any movement of my lid of p deluxe until tomorrow, from my experience GameStop is just pretty slow on there pre order shipments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no charge or any update on my Lies of P Deluxe from GameStop. Not surprised. I ended up getting it digitally to play while I wait on the physical copy. Game is awesome.

Looks like Unicorn Overlord is finally up for Xbox. Got mine in at GS at least. Hopefully they're not the only ones with this but nobody else seems to even carry standard yet.

My Lies of P Deluxe shipped apparently. Have to say I'm honestly surprised. But in a good way for once. Wish they'd get their stuff together so I could have gotten it on release day but I'm so behind in games at this point I don't think it'll really matter that much

Best buy likely gonna be doing steelbook now
420f28697878e7a8ed1563f86205fe6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Rebirth from Gamestop in person last night just so I wouldn't miss it while waiting for Best Buy to drop theirs, so woot hat, I guess. Remake didn't have a steelbook pre-order bonus at Best Buy (as I recall, they did this stupid thing where the pre-order bonuses were actually just little trinkets you paid extra for if you so chose), so I'm not sure if Rebirth will have a Best Buy-exclusive steelbook either, but if it does I will absolutely go with them and cancel Gamestop.

Speaking of Gamestop, while I was there the employee told me that the collector's edition of Unicorn Overlord is online exclusive with them, so if you're still thinking about that, you can't order it in store. I placed an order for the PS5 version last night when I got home. I was thinking about getting it on Switch, but that had sold out, so don't sleep on this one. My PS5 needs more games anyway lol

GameStop finally shipped my Lies of P Deluxe this morning. Expected delivery on Friday the 22nd -_-

Thank God I got the digital version to play because my work ended up changing my shifts around and I had a 4 day weekend instead of a 2 day weekend. And of course I have no time off next week so I got all my Lies of P time in now. Great game.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Rebirth from Gamestop in person last night just so I wouldn't miss it while waiting for Best Buy to drop theirs, so woot hat, I guess. Remake didn't have a steelbook pre-order bonus at Best Buy (as I recall, they did this stupid thing where the pre-order bonuses were actually just little trinkets you paid extra for if you so chose), so I'm not sure if Rebirth will have a Best Buy-exclusive steelbook either, but if it does I will absolutely go with them and cancel Gamestop.

Speaking of Gamestop, while I was there the employee told me that the collector's edition of Unicorn Overlord is online exclusive with them, so if you're still thinking about that, you can't order it in store. I placed an order for the PS5 version last night when I got home. I was thinking about getting it on Switch, but that had sold out, so don't sleep on this one. My PS5 needs more games anyway lol
You can still preorder it for the swtich.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Rebirth from Gamestop in person last night just so I wouldn't miss it while waiting for Best Buy to drop theirs, so woot hat, I guess.
Gamestop requires you to be one of the first people picking up the game to receive pre-order bonuses anymore. They call it “instant delivery”. Unless that has changed, it may still be tough to get a hat.

Gamestop requires you to be one of the first people picking up the game to receive pre-order bonuses anymore. They call it “instant delivery”. Unless that has changed, it may still be tough to get a hat.
You know, I see so many people around the web say that Gamestop screws them out of pre-order bonuses because they don't get enough, and I don't necessarily doubt that, but my local one at least has never let me down. I'll pick up games in the evening after work and they always have a pre-order bonus left for me. Now, that could be different for a hyper-popular game like FFVII Rebirth, so I'll certainly keep that in mind and maybe try to pick the game up early, but the employees at my location at least aren't doing horrible things like keeping pre-order bonuses for themselves. Everyone there is wonderful and it's almost like going to a mom and pop game store (and I don't have any real mom and pop game stores near me, except a place that sells vintage games for higher than ebay prices). It's really the only reason I still pre-order games through Gamestop, because I like the people at my local one so much. So, we'll see what happens. This will all be moot if Best Buy reveals a better pre-order bonus lol

Best Buy finally has listings up for Unicorn Overlord but haven't opened the gates yet. Still hoping Target gets a listing up for the 5% off or a random b2g1 sale that allows it for order lol.

I just got the Psychonauts 2 collector's edition or whatever it's called from iam8bit and 1) why in the world did it take this long to come out and 2) the collector's box is insultingly huge for the contents. It is essentially 2 games, some pins, and a poster in a box way bigger than a shoe box

Do we need to cancel our best buy orders to reorder the ff7 game to get the bonus steelbook. I know they usually add it to existing oreders but will they add it you think?

Do we need to cancel our best buy orders to reorder the ff7 game to get the bonus steelbook. I know they usually add it to existing oreders but will they add it you think?
Most likely, but I'm too paranoid and love FF7 too much to take that risk, so I canceled and re-preordered to guarantee the steelbook on the order.

bread's done
Back