Official end of 2007 CAG "vs. mode" Presidential Poll (McCain & Rudy shut out!)

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
(Since only 10 poll categories can be created, if you want someone not listed above, post it below and/or choose 'other'. Eventually I will tally the votes.)

To honor all of America's greatest heroes

mlk2kx.jpg
ChrisChelios2.jpg

jack-bauer.jpg
133946__yoda_l.jpg

reagan%20photo.jpg
greatest-american-hero.jpg

M0000429.jpg
ccbroadcast.jpg

NichCage.jpg
jenkeesawesome.jpg

ronpaul.jpg
21qz66wl.jpg

I present the Official End Of 2007 Presidential Poll Thread.

Which President will you poll? Don't forget to use protection!

PH2007012001134.jpg

Joe "Bullet Tooth" Biden
Current Job/Position: Senator from Delaware
Hometown: New Castle, Del.

PH2007011701319.jpg

Rudy "Black Jack" Giuliani
Current Job/Position: America's Mayor (Ret.)
Hometown: New York, N.Y.

PH2007012001141.jpg

Hillary "Little New York" Clinton
Current Job/Position: Senator from New York
Hometown: Park Ridge, Ill.

PH2007011701324.jpg

Mike "Mikey Bones" Huckabee
Current Job/Position: Arkansas' Governor (Ret.)
Hometown: A town called "Hope."

PH2007040300811.jpg

Chris "The Munge" Dodd
Current Job/Position: Senator from Connecticut
Hometown: East Haddam, Conn.

PH2007011701300.jpg

Duncan "Big Game" Hunter
Current Job/Position: Representative from California
Hometown: Alpine, Calif.

PH2007011701334.jpg

John "Johnny Blue Eyes" Edwards
Current Job/Position: Trial Lawyer
Hometown: Robbins, N.C.

PH2007102601494.jpg

Alan "The Cowboy" Keyes
Current Job/Position: Author, Speaker
Hometown: Montgomery County, Maryland

PH2007011701269.jpg

Mike "Punchy" Gravel
Current Job/Position: Lecturer
Hometown: Springfield, Mass.

PH2007012001102.jpg

John "Tightlips" McCain
Current Job/Position: Senator from Arizona
Hometown: Alexandria, Va.

PH2007012001138.jpg

Dennis "Kiss The Sky" Kucinich
Current Job/Position: Representative from Ohio
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

PH2007012300812.jpg

Ron "The Hatchet" Paul
Current Job/Position: Representative from Texas
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa.

PH2007012001136.jpg

Barack "Crazy Legs" Obama
Current Job/Position: Senator from Illinois
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii

PH2007011701330.jpg

Mitt "Martini" Romney
Current Job/Position: Running For President
Hometown: Bloomfield Hills, Mich.

PH2007011701331.jpg

Bill "Sleepy" Richardson
Current Job/Position: Governor of New Mexico
Hometown: Pasadena, Calif.

PH2007012001103.jpg

Tom "The Crow" Tancredo
Current Job/Position: Representative from Colorado
Hometown: Broomfield, Colo.

PH2007031900908.jpg

Fred "Boobie" Thompson
Current Job/Position: Actor
Hometown: Lawrenceburg, Tenn.

I ahve been following the running, and the bullshit. I know all the "no name" guys (When will we have a real woman run?! ;) ), and I had no clue who Mike Gravel was until I looked him up. He hasn't been in office in over 25 years and looks older than the country!

[quote name='level1online']Ron Paul is not a "no name"
[/QUOTE]

no, but he is a racist lunatic psychopath who would destroy the country if he was elected president

so thank god there is absolutely no chance of that

[quote name='level1online']Ron Paul is not a "no name"

Nov 5th, 2007, 4.2 million dollars raised in one day.[/QUOTE]

who said he was a no name?

[quote name='bigdaddy']I ahve been following the running, and the bullshit. I know all the "no name" guys (When will we have a real woman run?! ;) ), and I had no clue who Mike Gravel was until I looked him up. He hasn't been in office in over 25 years and looks older than the country!

[/QUOTE]

he's been in every major debate and has upstaged everyone at least twice

each party needs at least one person with so little chance of winning that they will actually tell the truth

Paul on one side, Gravel on the other

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']no, but he is a racist lunatic psychopath who would destroy the country if he was elected president

so thank god there is absolutely no chance of that[/quote]
huh?

do you have facts to back up your opinion? where did you get this from?

Abolishing the Federal Reserve is not racist.
Bringing the troops home NOW is not racist.
Denying amnesty to -illegal- immigrants is not racist.
Read this: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul314.html
As a legal hispanic-american, I don't see any "code words" for racism.

I assume you're young, so let me hit you at angle that might appeal to you. Do you know Ron Paul's stance on drugs? Do you know that he wants to de-criminalize the possesion of drugs?
Read this too:http://www.rense.com/general79/rrrp.htm

Anyways,
OP, how come Ron Paul wasn't on your poll?

Whoever wins, we lose.

I honestly don't like any of the candidates. I will be voting for the lesser of the two evils (no, the other parties don't count).

[quote name='ananag112']Whoever wins, we lose.

I honestly don't like any of the candidates. I will be voting for the lesser of the two evils (no, the other parties don't count).[/QUOTE]

i agree

every time i settle on someone, they do something to remind me how much i hate them

[quote name='level1online']

Anyways,
OP, how come Ron Paul wasn't on your poll?[/QUOTE]

He is. :|

_________________________________________________________________________________
PH2007012300812.jpg

Ron "The Hatchet" Paul
Current Job/Position: Representative from Texas
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Scroll up. Clearly you've registered your vote.

Paul doesn't warrant a slot in the poll at the top b/c he will never get the nomination.

I love Ron Paul and everything he says, but to take your support for him to the blind hero worship level that Bush zombies pimp is a bit silly.

The reason he gets reactions like that one you responded to in such a knee-jerk way is because he's hitting an exposed, raw nerve with the American public. Good for him! If people are spewing ignorant hate at your candidate, it just means he's in the race.

Ron Paul is running in the FINEST tradition of American Patriots in fact I will add him and Gravel to the pix at the top of this thread.. but that doesn't change the fact that he will never, ever get the nomination. He knows it, I know it... even terri schaivo knows it.

That fact is WHY RON PAUL IS SO AWESOME. If he had a shadow's chance on the sun of winning he would play to the middle, shut his mouth and make stepford commercials like every other candidate. BE THANKFUL that Ron Paul is on the margins or you would have nobody to root for.

So, short answer... he's not in the top poll because he's not one of the top 9 candidates.

/fact

[quote name='Xevious']Its funny...all these canidates are flawed in some way but all of them are better than Bush[/QUOTE]

agreed

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']you cant have a poll before the primaries are over.

anyway, im voting for ron paul in the primaries.[/QUOTE]

yeah it's not a real poll. just a silly CAG poll so people can insult each others' heritage and grammar skills based on what political party they prefer
and i hope i'm wrong about Ron Paul. he would shake up the world

i wish Bossk would run!
bossk.jpg

[quote name='PKRipp3r']He knows it, I know it... even terri schaivo knows it.

That fact is WHY RON PAUL IS SO AWESOME. If he had a shadow's chance on the sun of winning he would play to the middle, shut his mouth and make stepford commercials like every other candidate.
[/quote]

For that first part: :rofl:even though i know that's so messed up.

Also, I believe he IS playing to the middle. Normal people don't want war. Normal people know there isn't a terrorist under every rock. Normal people know there is something seriously f*cked with our income tax system.

The problem is, he IS making stepford commercials. If he made a commercial attacking Guiliani, and how the majority of the 9/11 firefighters & police officers hate his guts, Paul would grab major headlines. That's the thing, Paul is too clasy to engage in smear tactics.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I am all for Biden, but since there is no way in hell he will get the Nomination, my vote will prob be for Obama.[/quote]

Biden = Edwards > McCain > Dodd > Obama > Richardson = Kucinich > Clinton > Huckabee > Green Party > Whig Party > Communist Party > all the other Republicans

[quote name='level1online']For that first part: :rofl:even though i know that's so messed up.

Also, I believe he IS playing to the middle. Normal people don't want war. Normal people know there isn't a terrorist under every rock. Normal people know there is something seriously f*cked with our income tax system.

The problem is, he IS making stepford commercials. If he made a commercial attacking Guiliani, and how the majority of the 9/11 firefighters & police officers hate his guts, Paul would grab major headlines. That's the thing, Paul is too clasy to engage in smear tactics.[/QUOTE]

I can't really argue with that. To me they all seem pretty vanilla, but in comparison at least he's on the margin OF the middle. :)

[quote name='Unickuta']Biden = Edwards > McCain > Dodd > Obama > Richardson = Kucinich > Clinton > Huckabee > Green Party > Whig Party > Communist Party > all the other Republicans[/QUOTE]

I would rank the Baath party above Republicans and Whigs.

that's just me tho

Hey all. I know you all may think I'm fairly stupid, and you'd be right. So how about educating a shamefully ignorant constituent on a few questions:

(1) Which candidate will be the most environmentally friendly? (Too bad for Mother earth Al Gore's not running).

(2) Who is the most liberal? Most Conservative? While you're at it just list them in your opinion from left to right (literally and politically, putting the moderates in the middle).

(3) Are any of them (besides R. Paul) for the legalization of marijuana?

(4) Who wants to stay in Iraq, who wants to leave now?

[quote name='pittpizza']Hey all. I know you all may think I'm fairly stupid, and you'd be right. So how about educating a shamefully ignorant constituent on a few questions:

(1) Which candidate will be the most environmentally friendly? (Too bad for Mother earth Al Gore's not running).

(2) Who is the most liberal? Most Conservative? While you're at it just list them in your opinion from left to right (literally and politically, putting the moderates in the middle).

(3) Are any of them (besides R. Paul) for the legalization of marijuana?

(4) Who wants to stay in Iraq, who wants to leave now?[/QUOTE]

I'll just answer what I know...

Richardson has seemed to be pretty open minded on the legalization issue, since his state has been very liberal in that particular regard. Also Kucinich has usually answered that he would legalize, big surprise.

as far as I can tell, nobody gives a toss about Mother Earth except how they can extract the ingredients they need to make more ipods and happy meals.

speaking of which, i would love a happy meal right now!

*listens to feist*

bread's done
Back