Official Free ______ Referral Thread - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All free ____ referral stuff belongs in this thread and this thread only.
All referral solicitations outside of this thread will be deleted.
Please do not contact me asking if you can have your own referral thread.

Thanks,
-CD

http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=6894

Check the link out. You can get a free Xbox, Ps2, or a GameCube. People have reported receiving conceles, but nothing i. You sign up, complete an offer, and get 3 other people to complete an offer. I chose RealArcade as my offer because I can quit during the 30 day free trial and not pay a dime.

Marginal risk, nice possible gain.

MODS: I read the rules and saw nothing rules regarding referral links. (Unliss this is considered affiliate.) If this is in viotation, please edit and accept my apologies but I thing the CAG community has a lot to gain from this.

whats a good offer to take up on for the freeipods site?

there are those credit cards and some other stuff but don't know which one to choose...

AN UPDATE ABOUT IPODS-FREE.COM

News : For those of you who signed up for ebay in the past, we are sorry to inform you that your ebay credit did not go through. Our relations with ebay and globat has no longer exsist, because their terms and service does not allow this kind of site. For those of you who completed your requirements you will still be able to receive your ipod. We have lowered the number or referals required to receive your free ipod from 5 to 3 (ebay does not count).

Now hopefully they don't raise the referral requirements. At least not for a while.

On a similar update...
An update involving NintendoDS4free.com!
There is an easy, NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED offer up now!
All you have to do is request an information package from Bosley Hair Restoration! NOW is the time to sign up, while this offer is available!

Here's the conga:

Brand new site for free Nintendo DS or DS game pack!! And NO, it is not that rip-off Giftfox!
GET IN NOW, WHILE THERE IS A NO-CC OFFER!

The "Bosley Hair Restoration" info request does not require a CC, and takes just minutes!

I will be maintaining this conga, so don't worry. I won't let ya down. Hurry, and claim your spot before the list fills up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL RULES

If you have already signed up for a this new site, It is NOT okay to re-register under a different email address in order to join the conga. Your referral will be disqualified if you do this. We're sorry, but that's the way this company works. You might even be disqualified for just clicking on more than one referral...

After the person you signed up under report that you have completed your offer, you get a + after your name. If you don't complete your offer in a timely manner, you will be removed from the list!!
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST.
IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE ONE OF THE OFFERS IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.
IF YOU REGISTERED AT NINTENDODS4FREE.COM MORE THAN ONCE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST
After a person has their referrals, their link is taken down and the next person is at the top of the list.

Another thing that should be obvious to everyone: by definition, not everyone who joins this chain will be able to get their free photo ipod from this forum alone, you can always refer people from elsewhere to fulfull your goal. That's how pyramids work.

GOOD LUCK!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPROPRIATE ORDER, USING THE FIRST LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP

IN YOUR POST, POST YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS, YOUR REFERRAL LINK, AND THE OFFER YOU ARE COMPLETING

REMEMBER, USE INTERNET EXPLORER!

LIST:
- Coffeeedge http://www.nintendods4free.com?ref=1000000107
- Hipoccolos (http://www.nintendods4free.com?ref=1000000335)
- eshbums (http://www.nintendods4free.com/?ref=1000000367)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)

[quote name='Hipoccolos']Alright, I tried doing the Bosley offer, but I didn't get an email from Bosley right away. Hopefully it all worked.

[email protected]
http://www.nintendods4free.com?ref=1000000335
Offer completing/completed?: Bosley Hair Restoration[/quote]

OK. I'm tentatively adding you to the list...your spot will be secured when you go green. I think the bosley e-mails take a day or two to get out.

BTW, according to my referrals list, you used the address "[email protected]", not "[email protected]" to sign up...

Edit: Got a conga for freeipods?

I already have account with freeipods and only need 2 more people!

http://www.freeipods.com/?r=7217209

I got gmail invites to give out if you could help!

I tried the DS one but they say my city is not Valid. Weird. I can't contact them because I have to login to do that which I obiviously can't do.

is ipods-free acting weird with you coffeeedge? ive waited a couple days already and never got credit for ebay. ive emailed the support and they wont respond to me.

[quote name='2poor']is ipods-free acting weird with you coffeeedge? ive waited a couple days already and never got credit for ebay. ive emailed the support and they wont respond to me.[/quote]

Actually, they removed the ebay offer, and anyone that did ebay is going to get their credit for it revoked. :(
This means there are no more no-cc offers...but you only need 3 referrals, now!

Also, eshbums, I'm tentitively adding you to the list. :)
Your place will be secured when you go green. :)

Also, several new offers have been added, so you may want to check those out!

Looks like they took the Bosley offer down from the Nintendo DS site. Probably explains why I never got an E-mail. >_

Hey i'm giving free games for who ever signs under my freeflatscreen account. I have 2 done already and tired of waiting, so i'm willing to give these following games for ever completes a referral and contacts me.
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=7495136
PS2
GTA:VC
Max Payne 2
Need for Speed Underground

XBOX
Halo 1
Blood Wake
NBA Street 2

***All games are in great condition and contain box and manuel***

I will ship games once i get all 6 referrals.

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=52750

This site is probably the easiest to use for free stuff. You get points for completing offers and for simply refering other people. Sign up, get a bunch of free points for asking for information from those online colleges, and refer a couple of people and you can get something free pretty quick.

PM me if you want to start a conga or something, I'll see what I can do.

Here are some detailed instructions on trialclix. This comes from a LUEser at LUElinks, and I trust his word since he's been informative on all the free stuff sites.

EDIT: I'm putting a list in this post of offers that DO NOT require credit cards. Keep in mind that they can change or be taken down at any time. I'll keep the list up to date as often as possible, also feel free to tell me any other offers that don't require CC's to complete in case I miss any.

By the way, any offers that have no points values most likely do not give any points at all.

All matchmaking services: 125-280 points
Movielink(NEEDS BROADBAND OR HIGHER!): 80 points
Shutterfly: 40 points (better than nothing though)

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=52852

It's 100% legit, as people have received their $25 Amazon gift certificates from there, and I've been credited for everything I've done so far...

Congratulations, (Name)!

We are excited that you have participated in enough offers to reach your payout minimum. TrialClix has included your Amazon.com Gift Certificate code in this email (see below). To redeem your gift certificate, just go to Amazon.com and shop, and when you check out just enter your code on the shopping cart page.

For more info see Amazon.com's help section on their web site.

This is your Amazon Gift Certificate code(s):

*** Tell your friends about http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=52852 , so they can earn rewards!

We hope that you've enjoyed your TrialClix experience and we look forward to your continued participation.

Thank you,

TrialClix Staff

PROCEDURE:
1. Sign up. That's 50 points.
2. Click on Earn Points --> Education.
3. Request FREE information (no credit card!) from each college listed there. This took me 5 MINUTES. That's 815 points! (865 total)
4. This used to say do the Netscape offer, but they need a CC now. Damn.
5. Refer 1 more friend for a GAMECUBE or 5 more for a NINTENDO DS.

I have a couple questions for anyone that got the 20GB IPod from Trial Clix.

1) Does it work with Windows?
2) Can it connect via USB?
3) Can I transfer any MP3s on my PC to it?

Thanks

Free Sony PSP! (Once they are available, of course)

I will be maintaining this conga, so don't worry. I won't let ya down. Hurry, and claim your spot before the list fills up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL RULES

If you have already signed up for a this new site, It is NOT okay to re-register under a different email address in order to join the conga. Your referral will be disqualified if you do this. We're sorry, but that's the way this company works. You might even be disqualified for just clicking on more than one referral...

After the person you signed up under report that you have completed your offer, you get a + after your name. If you don't complete your offer in a timely manner, you will be removed from the list!!
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST.
IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE ONE OF THE OFFERS IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.
IF YOU REGISTERED AT SONYPSP4FREE.COM MORE THAN ONCE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST
After a person has their referrals, their link is taken down and the next person is at the top of the list.

Another thing that should be obvious to everyone: by definition, not everyone who joins this chain will be able to get their free photo ipod from this forum alone, you can always refer people from elsewhere to fulfull your goal. That's how pyramids work.

GOOD LUCK!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE APPROPRIATE ORDER, USING THE FIRST LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP

IN YOUR POST, POST YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS, YOUR REFERRAL LINK, AND THE OFFER YOU ARE COMPLETING

REMEMBER, USE INTERNET EXPLORER!

LIST:
- Coffeeedge http://www.sonypsp4free.com?ref=55
- (your link could be here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)

Brand new site, giving away free PC hardware OR $300 Cashiers Checks!!

They offer the following prizes (with the number of refs you need in parentheses):
Corsair XMX Xtreme 1GB DDR (refer 5 friends)
$300 Cashiers Check (refer 6 friends)
PC Hardware Bundle (8 offers)
ATI Radeon X800 PRO (refer 9 friends)

To get on this conga list, just click on the top link, follow the instructions, complete and offer, and make a post with your e-mail address you used to sign up, your referral link, and which offer you completed.

MAKE sure to sign up under the link at the top! And only sign up once, no matter what!

Also, please...don't sign up if you're not going to complete an offer. It's just a waste of time.

This site JUST opened, so sign up quick!

THE LIST:

- Coffeeedge http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=1298
- (Your link could be here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)
- (or here!)

Come on, I know a lot of you could use that new video card! :D

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT WWW.IPODS-FREE.COM

Commision Junction failed to give us money due to us being a incentive site..... our admin page was hacked ..... we give up sorry maybe next time

We have included the letter that we recieved from ebay regarding the site to prove that we weren't lying.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello John,

My name is George Yuhba and I am the program manager of the eBay Affiliate program.

Your account was expired from their affiliation with eBay last night. This was because you did not comply with their terms and conditions which you accepted when joining their program.

Their Ts and Cs explicitly state the we need to approve all incentive programs before eBay launches on them. As well, Commission Junction’s application has an area for incentive sites to list what their incentive is. As an incentive site, you neglected to do either. As such, eBay has expired your relationship with them and are currently in the process of reversing all your transactions, as they were done in a non-compliant manner.

Your account can not re-join the eBay Affiliate Program.

Thank you,

George Yuhba
Program Manager

Instead of battling link to link in forums why not join a conga site?

http://www.mp3musicguide.com

Brand new - fully optimized site - professionally built - short lines - most with only one person since it just launched a couple days ago.

Already ranking #1 on google for many popular search terms - this is the site to sign up in a conga. Plus if you sign up in a conga @ http://www.mp3musicguide.com your referral link will also be posted on our sister site. That's twice the exposure and none of the dog eat dog madness of the consumer whore in all of us need occur in forums.

http://www.mp3musicguide.com Features - daily updates and conga lines for Free Nintendo DS - free game console - free pvp - free mp3 player - free photo ipod and the best offer yet for a FREE LAPTOP from PCTech4free, and more.

Good Times

~Gmail and a fist full of one dollar bills will not get you an easy ride toward free gear.

[quote name='PsovazHunter'][quote name='CoffeeEdge']REMEMBER, USE INTERNET EXPLORER![/quote]
Err...why IE? Mozilla Firefox is way better than IE.[/quote]

Becuase, with most of these sites, the crediting system doesn't work with Mozilla. That is, you won't get credit for the offer you complete. That's why.

[quote name='shadylane']can people sign up for the same offer or does it have to be a different offer for every person?[/quote]

You can only sign up for each site (freeipods, tech4free, etc) ONCE!!!
DO NOT, for ANY REASON, EVER sign up for any of the sites more than once! You'll get put on hold, and so will the person you referred!

FREE IPOD OFFER!

I know I posted already but I just need ONE more referral. So, I'll give $10 paypal or Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution to the next person to complete an offer for me. PM me first!!! I will send you either one after I get credit. Thank you.

Edit: Completed

Doesn't seem to be a conga line for ds4free.com so I'll make one.... AND ONLY 4 REFERALS FROM OFFERCENTRIC, LEGIT PEOPLE. OTHER ONE REQUIRES 6!

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under #1's referal link
2. POST in THIS thread saying who's referal you signed up with, what email address you signed up with, and what offer you completed.
3. When number one reaches the correct amount of referals to get their free item, he/she will be added to the "Completed" list and the whole conga line moves up.

You must keep checking back with me so you don't go over the required referals. Thanks.

Conga Line
1. D_s 0/4
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

MP3Players4free
Willing to trade/sign up for trade in return

I have only done these sites:
mp3players4free(obviously)
pvps4free
dvrs4free
ds4free
freeipods

I have NOT done any other sites out there. And I'm willing to sign up for new sites and complete an offer. I ask for the same favor in return.
MP3Players4free

PM me your link and or PM me privately to talk on trades and referral sign ups.
Click here

ok, here is an idea I have come up with. Rather than having to wait in a conga line in order to get your freeipod, mp3 player, tv.... why not get a group of people together who have not yet signed up for all of the different websites yet. Once these people get together they can swap referals for the free items that they really care about. For example, I want an ipod, you want a flat screen. Neither one of us has signed up for the others website. We realized this and do each other a favor by referring each other.

To me this makes more sense than a conga because, rather than having only the top member of the list benefit, each person benfits mutually. The only drawback I can think of from this is that you can really only get 1 or 2 items before you run out of new referrals to "trade". But hey, I would be happier to get just an ipod than nothing at all.

This sysytem could easily be set up through this forum. All each member would have to do is post the websites they have already signed up for, and the websites that they need referrals for. This is something I just thought up in about 10 minutes so feel free to tear it apart if you see any potential drawbacks or holes.

and just to start, i have signed up with:
freeipods.com
prizecube.com

need referrals for both

one more thing. Once you recieve an item from one of these websites, are you aloud to sign up for another free item? If so, the supply of referrals for "trade" would be much larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back