Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update once again..

Lost in blue DS new seal
Electroplanton DS new seal
Trace memory DS new seal
Dragon ball DS new seal
Lunar dragon song DS new seal
Topgun DS new seal
Fifa soccer 2006 mint
Nanostray mint

looking for PSP referral.. thank you

[quote name='mykevermin']:rofl:[/quote]
Lol pretend I didn't...Not you...but a lot of these guys....until I mentioned it you all were freepay freaks....now everyone has switched to trainn...well anyone smart!

Well for anyone who hasn't signed up for flashipods4free or 3604free I'm looking for referrals. Paying $20 for each with paypal.

Does anyone know if I can start trying to get referrals before the offer I have done has not shown up as completed yet?

Also, thought I would mention a couple offers I just did that I was pretty happy with.

Blockbuster Online
Only $9.99 and easy to cancel. Three movies out at a time and I got a green for it. Fast shipping, no problems. Good deal.

Netflix
Two weeks free plus one month subscription. I did the 2 out at a time for $14.99. So, for $14.99 I get 6 weeks of rentals. Easy to cancel. However, it takes 2-4 weeks for a green (due to the 2 week free trial and sign up requirement). Good deal though. Still waiting for the green though.

BMG Music (B Offer on Trainn: 36 points)
Pick 7 free CDs and pay only $2.79 per for shipping.
Buy 1 at regular price ($14.98 and up).
Pick 4 more free and pay only $2.79 per for shipping. After this you can cancel.

I own no CDs almost (3 or 4) and really needed some music. So this was a good deal for me. I got 12 CDs and the average price was $4.45 per CD.

YourMusic.com (B Offer on Trainn: 40 points)
Cheap and easy. Sign up, put one CD in your queue. Nothing else needs be done or purchased. Once you get your CD you can cancel. The cost per CD is only $5.99. Credits in 5 or so days. Easy to cancel and good deal on a CD.

Alright more update... still looking for freepsps referral

Mario paper: thousand year door mint
Resident evil DS new seal
Age of empire DS new seal
Super princess peach DS new seal
Lost in blue DS new seal
Electroplanton DS new seal
Trace memory DS new seal
Dragon ball DS new seal
Lunar dragon song DS new seal
Topgun DS new seal
Fifa soccer 2006 mint
Nanostray mint
Sony PSP battery backup new seal

looking for PSP referral.. thank you

[quote name='SpazX']Well my Ipod should ship Friday and I'll get it next week, so I'll advertise my free ps3 link now, I'm not paying right now so you're probably better off doing it for myke or pooky, but anybody that's gonna sign up can go through me if they'd like :p.[/QUOTE]

That's the gall-damn truth! I'm currently paying out $15 per green on either PS3 or iPods. Links in the sig.

Does trainn work the same way as Freepay (8 referrals for the xbox360)

If so what are some good offers on that site for the xbox360.

It's pretty hard to convince people to sign up for these things, since they require CC info.

I am willing to swap referrals. I am available to do all of Trainn's except for the 360, ipod video, and regular ipod site. I really want to get some rerferrals for my video ipod for this summer when I go on a trip. I am willing to pay $15 or swap referrals.

From now on I'm willing to give out $10-$15 or a game off my tradelist for a completed referral.

I have done the Trainn PS3 and Xbox 360. I can trade or do the iPod Nano Trainn if someone is interested.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']What offer is the best for these sites?[/QUOTE]

It all depends on which sites you are talking about and how fast you want it to go green. I say stamps.com and true.com are among the best. Both are free and have more than one day trials. There are others like free4shopping or something like that which have only one day trials and you need to cancel really fast. But those usually go green pretty fast too. Anyways I am paying $20 for any referrals I need. PM me if you have questions. It is through paypal.

[quote name='Psyc']Oh, and freepay just bumped up the ref requirement for the PS3 to 10.[/QUOTE]

Got a link or screenshot as proof that this has definitely happened? I'm *SO* fucking glad I just had my account approved this week. *whew*

[quote name='MikeMirage']Lol pretend I didn't...Not you...but a lot of these guys....until I mentioned it you all were freepay freaks....now everyone has switched to trainn...well anyone smart![/quote]

Seems trainn is now shipping 360's weekly!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='SpazX']My ipod shipped today from trainn, I hope it gets here soon, trainn kicks ass[/quote]

My last one from trainn took like 3 days to get to me, so expect it within a week. Hopefully I can finish another one and get my 4th free ipod video. Lol you do it once then everyone you know wants one!

That's not proof; she's just overblown and dealing with some fools in customer service. While I wouldn't be surprised if they *did* up the number of referrals, it hasn't happened yet.

It would only make sense to up the referrals if the PS3 ends up costing way more, but they don't have that info yet, freepay just sucks.

And btw I got my tracking number and my ipod is supposed to get here Tuesday (I wish it was Monday since I have classes from 9:30 to 6:40 Tuesday and won't have time to mess with it much :cry:, but it's still really fast).

I logged on to my freepay psp site, and it said I needed to have everything done, like completed referalls by 5/30, and I was stunned.

I completed a referall, but no one else did, and now I'm just plain desperate. I don't want my referall to go to waste.

I'm willing to offer $5 (Paypal [which I don't know how to use, I have an account just incase, but never used it], money order) for a completed referall.

Contact me through a PM, reply to this thread, or catch me on AIM at "eyeneek" to discuss details.

Thank you,
Acrylic

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=15512520

Signup and go green at http://www.this50buxisfree.com/?r=1228 for $0.25 , I suggest you do the Bidz.com offer, as it is only Username, Password, Confirm, Email, Confirm, then verify the email. Thats 0.05$ a line! Will pay as soon as you go green! Maximum of 10 people for this!
Or earn $10 if you go green on http://gear.free4me.net/?r=4163 ! Free offers and some $4.95 one-time-fee ones! Either way, earn from $10 flat profit to 200%+! Will pay as soon as you go green!* Maximum of 12 people for this!
When you go green, PM me your paypal and the email you signed up under me as.
*After the first 4 referrals on the $10 site, payment may be delayed a few days, so that I can add funds to Paypal to pay you. However, it should not be. If it does not show up that you completed an offer for me, you will not get paid. Also, if on either site your credit is revoked then I will file a chargeback
And, Best of all, You'll be helping out a fellow CAG :lol:
This is via paypal, if you didn't know >>

Quick question, I signed up for one of these to get money a while ago, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and try to get referrals. Only problem is when I logged in, I got this message:
You have until 5/30/2006 to complete the full requirements, including all credits for your referrals.

After 5/30, does it just set a new deadline, and empty out your referals? If it does, I may as well not bother til April 1st.

[Edit]
Nevermind, I read the freepay FAQ. No way I can get 8 referrals done before the end of the month.

Just gonna do another Xbox 360 site. If anyone wants to pay me for a referal *hint*

[quote name='AFStealth']Quick question, I signed up for one of these to get money a while ago, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and try to get referrals. Only problem is when I logged in, I got this message:
You have until 5/30/2006 to complete the full requirements, including all credits for your referrals.

After 5/30, does it just set a new deadline, and empty out your referals? If it does, I may as well not bother til April 1st.[/quote]

Actually, iirc, after 5/30 (or 90 days after you open the account after 5/30) they close the account and you can no longer access it and can't sign up for that offer again.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Spaz, whats that Moola thing?[/quote]
Some site where they get you a penny and you play a game that's about 30% strategy and 70% luck to double it whenever you win, so you get to 2 cents, then 4, then 8, etc. You can cash out if you get to $10 or more (I've never gotten past like 32 cents).

If you want to sign up and try it out just PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']5/30 is MAY 30th, not MARCH 30th
Spaz, whats that Moola thing?[/quote]

Yeah, missed that part. Not sure it's possible to do it in 2 months though. Even paying people seems to take long.

[quote name='AFStealth']Quick question, I signed up for one of these to get money a while ago, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and try to get referrals. Only problem is when I logged in, I got this message:

After 5/30, does it just set a new deadline, and empty out your referals? If it does, I may as well not bother til April 1st.

[Edit]
Nevermind, I read the freepay FAQ. No way I can get 8 referrals done before the end of the month.

Just gonna do another Xbox 360 site. If anyone wants to pay me for a referal *hint*[/QUOTE]

I'll pay for trainn's site.

Eh... is there any way to get awesomely free stuff without the use of a credit/debit card at all? My mom is keen on shopping for me, but I don't think she'll budge for things like this. And I thoroughly doubt I'll be getting a card of my own anytime soon.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Eh... is there any way to get awesomely free stuff without the use of a credit/debit card at all? My mom is keen on shopping for me, but I don't think she'll budge for things like this. And I thoroughly doubt I'll be getting a card of my own anytime soon.[/quote]

http://www.this50buxisfree.com/?r=901 - $50 gift card/paypal/whatever no cedit card required, 10 referrals

They also have an ipod nano site and DS lite site that requires no credit card (they just take like 30 referrals).

I'll pay you via paypal to sign up via my 50bux link in sig, will also pay you $10 for going green on http://gear.free4me.net/?r=4163 or if neither appeals to you, signup at the site that you get to by clicking the link on my banner, get up to $30 just putting in your email (Create a junk email to prevent spam)

Also, if anyone wants to trade me for http://gear.free4me.net/?r=4163 , post some cheap offers that your site has

How much? $0.75? with the paypal fees, it's not worth it. Might as well just do it for free. :D The offers are free, so why should you have to pay people to do them?

Well, given an offer between being paid to do an offer and not being paid, well, the rational option is clear. It's worth it to do it for a pittance moreso than for nothing whatsoever.

If you really want it for free, print up a flyer with your referral link on strips at the bottom and paste it on campus, in the laundry room of your dorm/apt building, or shit like that? If you're hunting online for "good souls" to donate their referrals, well, you're going to be waiting for a *long* time.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/18189

I found a cool site that practically give away free money. All you have to do is to complete simple free offers, surveys, enter contests, and etc. Once you accumulated a minimum amount of 10 bucks they pay you through Paypal or check each month. Your paypal account could be use on eBay or buying stuff online or cashing out into a check. I have been paid before and here is proof:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...tz/Payment.jpg

Damn it. I need only 5 more referrals for my Xbox360 and 4 for the ipod on Freepay. I'll pay $25 for each green I get. I'll pay $15 for a green for the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back