Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tagteam817']I will pay $10 for each refferal for this website pm me i will send the money as soon as it turns green

http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=7905[/quote]

Wow, this is another newbie CAGer called "gradeahustla" with a new account trying to spam his OrderCash4Free link.

Do we need this fucker to be banned or what?

Originally Posted by gradeahustla
i did a referral for 50buxisfree for you can you do this for me

Ordercash4free is the best website to complete offers and earn big from. They have tons of offers to choose from and alot of them are free.Also you get $40 for each referral but the referral has to complete an offer please give it a shot,it wont hurt also you can search order4free proof and find pictures of people paymensts

so if you decide to sighn up please use my link

http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=7905

[quote name='opterasis']Or you guys could try it out with my link, http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=8419 although I'm only offereing 1$ paypal again, since its the best I can do right now. But they have 26 pages of offers, many don't require a credit card. So if you sign up, pm me, and I'll pay you.[/quote]

That's ridiculous man.

You get $40 for each referral - and you going to pay $1 for each person who signs up. :bs:

btw - a lot of people have sign-up with this site - so you have to come up with a better offer.

That's just how it is.

Alright. Goddammit. I'm *desperate* to get my last "yourfreevideoipod" referral, so I'm offering ***$30*** to the next person who goes green for me.

[quote name='mykevermin']Alright. Goddammit. I'm *desperate* to get my last "yourfreevideoipod" referral, so I'm offering ***$30*** to the next person who goes green for me.[/quote]

He's good for it guys. He's a great trader. What's everyone waiting for.

btw - how long do your referrals take to get credit for doing offers.

I have some who haven't received credit in like 5 days or so.:bomb:

[quote name='mykevermin']Depends on if they do it the right way or not.[/quote]

Yea they do it right away - but TRAIN sites are getting slow on crediting people.

It's ridiculous man.

[quote name='mykevermin']Alright. Goddammit. I'm *desperate* to get my last "yourfreevideoipod" referral, so I'm offering ***$30*** to the next person who goes green for me.[/QUOTE]

I just did a referral for you.
Not sure how long it's gonna take to green though.

[quote name='jnrbud2002']That's ridiculous man.

You get $40 for each referral - and you going to pay $1 for each person who signs up. :bs:

btw - a lot of people have sign-up with this site - so you have to come up with a better offer.

That's just how it is.[/quote]

Well I wasnt aware of how much you get for referals... it wasnt listed on the site. Just figured id make an initial offer to get the ball rolling, ya know?

[quote name='opterasis']Well I wasnt aware of how much you get for referals... it wasnt listed on the site. Just figured id make an initial offer to get the ball rolling, ya know?[/QUOTE]

So, has that ball moved at all? ;)

[quote name='tagteam817']Or you guys could try it out with my link, http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=8419 although I'm only offereing 10$ paypal , since its the best I can do right now. But they have 26 pages of offers, many don't require a credit card. So if you sign up, pm me, and I'll pay you.[/quote]

Now you're using optersasis's link?

opterasis vbmenu_register("postmenu_2065097", true);
CAG Veteran

Or you guys could try it out with my link, http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=8419 although I'm only offereing 1$ paypal again, since its the best I can do right now. But they have 26 pages of offers, many don't require a credit card. So if you sign up, pm me, and I'll pay you.

[quote name='menikmati']Now you're using optersasis's link?

opterasis vbmenu_register("postmenu_2065097", true);
CAG Veteran

Or you guys could try it out with my link, http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=8419 although I'm only offereing 1$ paypal again, since its the best I can do right now. But they have 26 pages of offers, many don't require a credit card. So if you sign up, pm me, and I'll pay you.[/quote]

I'm not to be held responsible for anything that moron does! lol

What's up with these new guys signing up, asking for referrals and then leaving? First there was Cris_ronaldo, he left, and then gradeahustla signed up recently and asked for referrals and then left CAG, and now tagteam817. I hope they aren't the same person trying to scam for free referrals.

[quote name='super_nerd']What's up with these new guys signing up, asking for referrals and then leaving? First there was Cris_ronaldo, he left, and then gradeahustla signed up recently and asked for referrals and then left CAG, and now tagteam817. I hope they aren't the same person trying to scam for free referrals.[/quote]

My exact same thoughts, we need to advise people to only trade with known CAGers that have good trading reputations.

[quote name='menikmati']My exact same thoughts, we need to advise people to only trade with known CAGers that have good trading reputations.[/QUOTE]

What we ought to do is compile a database of information into one post, and ask Cheapy to close this thread and start a new one. Basically, all but the most detailed information should be able to be answered by "go read the OP."

[quote name='mykevermin']What we ought to do is compile a database of information into one post, and ask Cheapy to close this thread and start a new one. Basically, all but the most detailed information should be able to be answered by "go read the OP."[/quote]

That's a good idea! menikmati and mykevermin should combine forces and create a brand spanking new thread.

Lynsanity is a softhearted sap that will take a chance on anyone. He has 2 transactions with people that will probably not complete offers, and one transaction that completely fell apart when she decided she wanted to get something for nothing.

I don't know if I would trust Lynsanity's judgement. At least not this week. He has been making very rash decisions, and has not posted on the forum in quite some time. What's more, I think Lynsanity is a bit stupid despite his supposed 147 IQ.

I believe this thread needs to be reset as well. Anything useful can be kept, everything else needs to go. That being said, I think this may be one of the least visited threads in this forum. We need better visibility.

On a personal note, does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the final two gaming referrals? I am having a majorly hard time getting anyone to even think about trading one. The people that have them hold on to them like precious metal.

[quote name='Lynsanity']I believe this thread needs to be reset as well. Anything useful can be kept, everything else needs to go. That being said, I think this may be one of the least visited threads in this forum. We need better visibility.

On a personal note, does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the final two gaming referrals? I am having a majorly hard time getting anyone to even think about trading one. The people that have them hold on to them like precious metal.[/QUOTE]

It's a sticky thread - what more visibility do you want? lol.

I want to transcend placement and be on the front page. That, or a magic referral granted button placed within the regular thread. It's either or. They are both pretty equal in my mind.

Got my DS Lite today from Free4me. In the end, I only had to pay $4.99 for a Tickle offer and $9.99 for Blockbuster, the other offers were free. Here's a pic:

Regarding an earlier post about a Tickle offer saying your credit card is not valid, you're not alone, I had the same thing happen to me. Maybe they're starting to make it so you can only do one? I don't know, but I think I'll stray away from Tickle for a bit until this is figured out.

[quote name='THPS']Got my DS Lite today from Free4me. In the end, I only had to pay $4.99 for a Tickle offer and $9.99 for Blockbuster, the other offers were free. Here's a pic:

[/QUOTE]

That's sexy man. And I helped. ;) Although if it weren't for my green taking so long, you would have gotten it a week and a half sooner. I hope I get one soon, I'm debating on wether to go for the ds or the wii. Anyone know if Trainn is doing a wii site now or in the future?

[quote name='THPS']Got my DS Lite today from Free4me. In the end, I only had to pay $4.99 for a Tickle offer and $9.99 for Blockbuster, the other offers were free. Here's a pic:

Regarding an earlier post about a Tickle offer saying your credit card is not valid, you're not alone, I had the same thing happen to me. Maybe they're starting to make it so you can only do one? I don't know, but I think I'll stray away from Tickle for a bit until this is figured out.[/quote]
Congrats on that DS, what vendor was it sent from and where are you located? I didn't get my MacBook Pro today and I'm trying to predict when I'll get it, hopefully by tomorrow or Friday.

EDIT:

We should have something like ReferralSwapper where they have cash advertisements such as "$xx for xxx signups" with our name/profile next to it on the homepage or something. Just something to lure potential referrals to you and to get your cash offer out there.

[quote name='mykevermin']Congrats THPS![/QUOTE]

Thank you. :)

[quote name='splinky321']That's sexy man. And I helped. ;) Although if it weren't for my green taking so long, you would have gotten it a week and a half sooner. I hope I get one soon, I'm debating on wether to go for the ds or the wii. Anyone know if Trainn is doing a wii site now or in the future?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your help. There was another person I was waiting on to go green after you, so don't sweat. :) I'm not sure about Trainn doing a Wii site, but I imagine they would.

[quote name='menikmati']Congrats on that DS, what vendor was it sent from and where are you located? I didn't get my MacBook Pro today and I'm trying to predict when I'll get it, hopefully by tomorrow or Friday.

EDIT:

We should have something like ReferralSwapper where they have cash advertisements such as "$xx for xxx signups" with our name/profile next to it on the homepage or something. Just something to lure potential referrals to you and to get your cash offer out there.[/QUOTE]

It was shipped from PC Mall, and I am located in New Jersey. You should probably be receiving your MacBook Pro tomorrow, the DS was shipped the same day as your MacBook. Enjoy the MacBook, completing that site is near impossible, congrats on a job well done. Your suggestion about the advertisements similar to those on RS is a great idea, it will attract more attention than this thread would.

I'm looking to start a free laptop site, anyone have any suggestions as to which site is most reliable and fastest with their shipping? And if anyone has a link and wants to do a ref trade for a laptop site, I'm more than willing to do so.

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']Anyone doing one of those free DS Lite ones where you only need 3 referrals? I might be interested in doing that.[/quote]

I'm paying $20 for signups, PM me if you'd like.

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']Do they mail the tickle report to you or do they email it? And since it says confirmation is instant, can I cancel right after I do it?[/QUOTE]

The test is tied to your account and you can log-in to view it at any time. I think it is also email to you, but it isn't mailed to your house or anything like that. You CAN cancel right after, but leave it alone for a few days to be safe. You don't want to cancel RIGHT after because if too many people do that, Tickle might end up taking away their offers. It's not really likely, but you never know.

I'm doing a DS Lite thing, and I need to complete an offer. I don't have credit cad so I can't do Tickle. But does anyone know if the free Coriban stuff is a scam or something. Because it's only 4.95

[quote name='DungDude0']I'm doing a DS Lite thing, and I need to complete an offer. I don't have credit cad so I can't do Tickle. But does anyone know if the free Coriban stuff is a scam or something. Because it's only 4.95[/QUOTE]

All of the offers require a credit card or debit card. I don't know how you're going to complete a site without one.

[quote name='Lynsanity']How many sites have the 3 referral DS Lites? I know the gaming.free4me.net one does. Are there others as well?[/QUOTE]

Gear.Free4me.net has one for 3. Not sure of any others though.

[quote name='THPS']Gear.Free4me.net has one for 3. Not sure of any others though.[/quote]
You can always just do any Free4Me site that has a prize at 3 referrals and get $130 PayPal instead, but you'd have to shell out more money to cover for the tax depending on your area ($129.99 + tax).

Gear.Free4me (DS Lite or $130 PayPal)
Gaming.Free4me (DS Lite or $130 PayPal)

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']Do they mail the tickle report to you or do they email it? And since it says confirmation is instant, can I cancel right after I do it?[/QUOTE]

You only have to buy the results for the test you took in order to get credit, but Tickle throws in a free week of their membership which will auto renew after 7 days and charge you. You can cancel that immediately after buying your results as it is not a part of the requirements for credit, it's just something they try to get you with hoping you aren't paying close enough attention to your account to cancel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back