Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Commandertaco']If you go "green" 4 me ill go green 4 u 3 TIMES!

Here's My Link : http://macs.free4me.net/?r=21170[/quote]

That would be a fair trade, but just bringing up the trading rules again for future trades. The person with the lower trade rating goes first in trades! I don't have 3 sites I want a green in, just want to get a Wii.

Hmmm, I did Curb Your Cravings as part of a referral trade with SpazX and I gotta say this offer blows. I thought it was free but they charge an 8.95 shipping fee for nothing and I still haven't gone green yet. Just warning you guys, I would stay away from this offer. I'm gonna submit a support ticket by Sunday if it doesn't credit by then, sorry it's taking so long SpazX.

Does anybody know where (a freebie site) I can get a TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator for free? Please, I need this for my Algrebra 3-4 class. I have a TI-83.

Its been a while since ive used this thread, but id just like to say my Xbox 360 has finally shipped! Ill be getting it on the 27th according to my tracking.

[quote name='Weedy649']Its been a while since ive used this thread, but id just like to say my Xbox 360 has finally shipped! Ill be getting it on the 27th according to my tracking.[/QUOTE]

Nice! What site did you complete to get it? Be sure to post pics when it gets there!

Woot, I went home this weekend and found a sexxyyyyyyyy, sexy DS Lite waiting for me from gaming.free4me.net!!!! I started playing Lost in Blue right away (one hard game). Muahaha, my next target, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii, gonads and strife.
DSLite2.jpg

[quote name='super_nerd']Woot, I went home this weekend and found a sexxyyyyyyyy, sexy DS Lite waiting for me from gaming.free4me.net!!!! I started playing Lost in Blue right away (one hard game). Muahaha, my next target, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiii, gonads and strife.
DSLite2.jpg
[/quote]

Nice dude!!!

by the way, if anyone is lookin for a non-cc wii, there is only one out there....

http://Wii.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=71

[quote name='samuraibenjamin']hey,

i'm new to this whole thing i just opened an account at gaming.free4me.net as i had talked with super_nerd about it and was hoping some of you could explain to me how this stuff exactly works and if you could refer me if it is in fact real. i'll help out whoever as well.

http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=21872[/QUOTE]

By any chance did you sign up under me? I've got 2 refs that I don't know who they are and one of them went green :D Definitely not complaining, but thanks if that was you.

The way it works is you sign up and complete an offer out of the list, then you refer a certain number of people to the site and get them to complete an offer. Once you complete the requirements for your gift, you submit your account for approve, and place an order. A while later, you've got a package on your doorstep.

It is real. Obviously not ALL of the sites are, you have to know which ones to sign up for. That picture super_nerd posted was from gaming.free4me.net, so you know the site you've signed up for is real.

I sent in my certificates for a DIY site should be ~2 weeks until it's processed, then in about 6-8 weeks I should either have a nice check or a big plasma TV. That along with the ~1 month I spent working on the site so far makes for a pretty long wait, but it'll be worth it in the end.

WTF? giftcards.freepay just updated my status last week to an estimatd shipping date of my $300 SuperCertificate to 10/10/2006.

By the way, I'm going to be moving next month and going to be without Internet for a couple of weeks, so I'm going to need to finish my Gaming.free4me.net.

Offering $20, but giving you a $5 bonus if you complete it in 48 hours, which should be an easy $25 for you because most of the offers are instant.

I need 3 more, PM me please.

[quote name='Sooner']Nice! What site did you complete to get it? Be sure to post pics when it gets there![/QUOTE]

I used Freepay(gratis?), tracking shows its at my house already, but i dont get home until tomorrow.

Once im done connecting my 360 to my TV, i willl be signing up for a free Wii and a free PS3, so ill take PMs on offers to sign up under people(since i dont have the time to read through the last 100 pages unfortunately).

Looks like $25 paypal for ps3 and $18 for Wii are the best offers so far, so PM me you got something in the ballpark(please include how many referalls i will need and other useful information i can use).

[quote name='super_nerd']What do you mean? Could you clarify your question please.[/quote]what Laval A/B offer did you do to get your initial credit at the beggining?

[quote name='pop311']what Laval A/B offer did you do to get your initial credit at the beggining?[/quote]

I did stamps.com, it was free but I had to call to cancel the free trial, which wasn't so bad.

[quote name='super_nerd']I did stamps.com, it was free but I had to call to cancel the free trial, which wasn't so bad.[/quote]

Other than being on hold for roughly 30 minutes :|

an1 have the email that begins with mitch@________. send me a pm if u do. i dont want to post the whole email so u dont get spam or other people say that they are. send me a pm if sumeone is by that email

Looks like UChalf was messed up when I was listed there, so they went ahead and gave me new listing dates, starting today, which is cool, and may explain why I didn't get anyone to sign up last time around. So if you want to sign up under me, go to uchalf.com/wii.php and sign up through there, and you'll get your own listing dates for people to sign up under you.

[quote name='SynGamer']Other than being on hold for roughly 30 minutes :|[/quote]

: ( That sucks. I called close to closing hours and I only had to wait 5 minutes. So if you guys are doing stamp.com, try calling like 30 minutes before they close and you shouldn't have to wait as long.

Lucky. I called around 3:30 PM (EST) and had to wait 30 minutes. Anyway, my order for my free iPod is in the processing stage...that means im in the clear right? Nothing to worry about, i just have to wait for it to be shipped now?

[quote name='SynGamer']Anyway, my order for my free iPod is in the processing stage...that means im in the clear right? Nothing to worry about, i just have to wait for it to be shipped now?[/quote]

I would hope so!

[quote name='super_nerd']I would hope so![/quote]
This makes me very happy...now, could someone help me find a case/cover for the new 8 GB iPod Nano?

I went and bought the Office Season 2 on dvd last week. Then yesterday my Mom bought it for me as a gift without knowing I already had it. So I am offering it here for someone to go green for me on PS3.free4me.net, thisdsliteisfree, and thisxbox360gearisfree. Two of those are easy and don't require a credit card. Let me know if you are interested. If you don't want the DVD, then I'm offering $25 for the PS3 site.

Hey just an update:

My free 360 came in on Wed, its actually downloading the Smackdown demo on xbox live as we speak :D

Ill take pictures ASAP and post them up.

I signed up for FreePS3 and FreeWii sites, interested in trading referalls, but mainly for Wii to get that out of the way first.

[quote name='Weedy649']Hey just an update:

My free 360 came in on Wed, its actually downloading the Smackdown demo on xbox live as we speak :D

Ill take pictures ASAP and post them up.

I signed up for FreePS3 and FreeWii sites, interested in trading referalls, but mainly for Wii to get that out of the way first.[/quote]

That's awesome! I wish I had a 360!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I'm looking for referrals for a Wii too, I'll trade or Pay 20 PayPal, give me a PM if you're interested.

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=223171

And spazx, I still haven't heard back yet from the support ticket, I'll let you know why I get a response back.

I still need 2 more referals to the link in my sig! A couple people signed up on this site, but must not have finished the whole thing because it is still orange.

I am trading for other free referal sites.

Hey, once i receive my 8 GB iPod Nano...can i sell it? I was looking at my music collection and i dont need 8 GB. I'd rather sell it and get a 2 GB or 4 GB version...

[quote name='splinky321']actually, I think you can return it to apple and get store credit towards something else.[/quote]

Hm...i'd rather sell it on ebay or Amazon and give someone a slight deal. I see that it retails for $250, so i'd probably sell it for $225 shipped and then buy a 2 GB iPod, and perhaps put the rest towards a DS Lite. I just want to know it its legal to do this? Like, is the box marked, or the item?

[quote name='SynGamer']Hm...i'd rather sell it on ebay or Amazon and give someone a slight deal. I see that it retails for $250, so i'd probably sell it for $225 shipped and then buy a 2 GB iPod, and perhaps put the rest towards a DS Lite. I just want to know it its legal to do this? Like, is the box marked, or the item?[/quote]

I dont think its actually marked the box. it would probably be best to sell it on ebay if u're worried. Y don't u just keep the 8gb? maybe u'll get more music later on and put the music on it.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I dont think its actually marked the box. it would probably be best to sell it on ebay if u're worried. Y don't u just keep the 8gb? maybe u'll get more music later on and put the music on it.[/quote]
I just dont need room for 2,000 songs :p A 2 or 4 GB iPod would be plenty. Anyway, is $225 a fair price?

http://www.spyring.net/sc4/?friend=jWlHtA

This is really good site to go to if you are a big fan of the Splinter Cell series and you can even earn a free copy of Splinter Cell from this site. This is my referral link, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would use it if you are going to sign up. But, if you really don't, I still want people to join the community, so here is the normal URL.

http://www.spyring.net

Thanks I really hope you enjoy it!

It is really easy and you can get an easy 3500 points by just going to the thrid quiz down on the poll and quiz section after you sign up.

yeah, you can sell your ipod once you get it, it'll most likely come from amazon, or some place like that, that's where my xbox came from, so it will be no different than if you ordered it from them directly. If you don't open the box, you could get almost retail for it, so $225 would be more than fair to most people I'm sure.

Signup for a 30GB iPod Video, a 4GB iPod 2nd generation Nano, or get a free $250 check! You only need to complete 1 offer!

Start by signing up here

1) Sign up here :)
2) Complete an offer
3) Get your referrals or earn more points
4) Free Ipod or $. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back