Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

I don't know if it's an internet thing or what, but I don't understand what people see in Sarah Silverman. She looks pale and anorexic and doesn't make me laugh. Same goes for Calista Flockheart.

Jessica Biel has a great ass. That's it.
Katy Perry has great boobs. That's it.
Mila Kunis has an annoying voice. Otherwise, she's ok.

Snooki looks better without makeup and she's ok.

On the other hand, Sammi "Sweetheart" without makeup looks great.

More later, but I don't get how you guys can mention a UFC ring girl and not chime in with the hotness that is Arianny Celeste.

[quote name='Cage017']I don't know if it's an internet thing or what, but I don't understand what people see in Sarah Silverman. She looks pale and anorexic and doesn't make me laugh. Same goes for Calista Flockheart.

Jessica Biel has a great ass. That's it.
Katy Perry has great boobs. That's it.
Mila Kunis has an annoying voice. Otherwise, she's ok.

Snooki looks better without makeup and she's ok.

On the other hand, Sammi "Sweetheart" without makeup looks great.

More later, but I don't get how you guys can mention a UFC ring girl and not chime in with the hotness that is Arianny Celeste.[/QUOTE]

Everytime i hear mila kunis speak, all i can think of is meg.

AndHereWeGo.gif

[quote name='Gannikus']Mila Kunis, a 5 or a 6[/QUOTE]

I can't say her body does anything for me, but I think she's naturally beautiful.

Have to say, once you get past her *ahem* assets, Christina Hendricks doesn't really do much for me. Some pics are better than others, but generally, I just think she's "ok" once you get past her chest pillows.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I can't say her body does anything for me, but I think she's naturally beautiful.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

[quote name='4thHorseman']Have to say, once you get past her *ahem* assets, Christina Hendricks doesn't really do much for me. Some pics are better than others, but generally, I just think she's "ok" once you get past her chest pillows.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't know, never got past them.

Last year Olivia Munn was #2 on the Maxim 100. This year people voted and Olivia Munn was ranked ... #2.

I don't see it at all.

[quote name='raiden_86']Personally I think Emma Stone. I rate her at a 5 maybe 6 tops, but some of my friends are crazy about her. I just don't see it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Molly Ringwald.

I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about back in the day. For whatever reason people thought she was hot. Not really.

[quote name='Cage017']Last year Olivia Munn was #2 on the Maxim 100. This year people voted and Olivia Munn was ranked ... #2.

I don't see it at all.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you're gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

She looks fine without makeup. Granted, she looks better with it, but your standards are too damn high if you'd turn down a girl because she didn't look perfect in the morning. Welcome to the real world.

[quote name='Tsel']She looks fine without makeup. Granted, she looks better with it, but your standards are too damn high if you'd turn down a girl because she didn't look perfect in the morning. Welcome to the real world.[/QUOTE]

This

A lot of people like Mila, but Emma Stone and Natalie Portman even looks better. And btw those scenes from Friends with Benefits is not her in most scenes.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']Not without makeup[/QUOTE]

Boom! She doesn't look very good WITH makeup and without she is starting to look like a sickly ghost.

[quote name='Cage017']Last year Olivia Munn was #2 on the Maxim 100. This year people voted and Olivia Munn was ranked ... #2.

I don't see it at all.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I cannot stand how fake her personality is.

[quote name='Burning Karma']Same here. I cannot stand how fake her personality is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I don't wanna bang her personality.

bread's done
Back