Official K-mart Clearance Thread(Current Prices listed in Second post)

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
Official K-Mart Clearance Thread

This is the new offical K-Mart Clearance Thread. All prices are YMMV, but most stores participate. If your lucky you will have a CSM at your store that does 90% off of all OOS games. Please be respectful of other CAG's dont rush into your local store and buy out everything that is on clearance, no one likes a hoarder...

As you post prices, i will be updating the list in the second post.

Found a black Classic Controller Pro in Kmart today that rang up for $15. Grabbed it for playing Wii and Virtual Console games on the Wii U (you can't even play N64 games on a Wii U without one) since they don't make them anymore and it makes for a good cheap 4th controller for Mario Kart, Mario 3D World, and Smash.

Definitely worth checking to see if your Kmart still has some since new ones go for $40-50 on Amazon.
Which Kmart was that at?

Found a black Classic Controller Pro in Kmart today that rang up for $15. Grabbed it for playing Wii and Virtual Console games on the Wii U (you can't even play N64 games on a Wii U without one) since they don't make them anymore and it makes for a good cheap 4th controller for Mario Kart, Mario 3D World, and Smash.

Definitely worth checking to see if your Kmart still has some since new ones go for $40-50 on Amazon.
Went to my local kmart and saw stacks of them, but they all rang up at $49.99 :wall:

Dammit. There was one not behind the glass collecting dust. Now I have to go back and check, sigh. Thanks !
Yea cause this is the current model which is probably the one you seen correct? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MUY0OFU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1412445273&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40

This one is the old normal wii pro controller which should be the one marked down http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002TLTBN0/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1412445361&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

It will be in a all white box and the box will be taller unlike the new controller which is in a longer box instead

Some price updates on Vita stuff.

Vita 8GB Memory Card = $6

Vita AC Adapter = $3

Vita Carrying Case = $2

Also, I just started to look at the Wii U stuff. What would be a decent price for the Wii U Pro Controller? Right now its $30 and I'm thinking of picking it up at K-Mart.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how it was when 2 local KMart stores in my area shut down. The first few days it was 10% - 30% off and it is always amazing to me to see people filling up their carts because they think they are getting a deal when with the discount, the prices were still more than Target or Walmart's regular pricing. By the time the percentages got to 50% - 70% there was nothing left worth buying.

That's how it was when 2 local KMart stores in my area shut down. The first few days it was 10% - 30% off and it is always amazing to me to see people filling up their carts because they think they are getting a deal when with the discount, the prices were still more than Target or Walmart's regular pricing. By the time the percentages got to 50% - 70% there was nothing left worth buying.
12 packs of Miller beer for $18 + 25% off isn't a good deal? I filled my garage with them!!!

bread's done
Back