Official Merit Badge Mushrooms

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So, this is my first topic and its something I think will just be fun. I’ve been noticing in a lot of people’s sigs that they have these “mushroom merit badges.” For those of you newer to the site these are the little mushrooms with official Nintendo Wii CAG on it and so on. The original thread got locked and has some of the neater ones in it but hasn’t been updated since 2004 because it got locked. I give complete credit to maxguy56 for making most of them and anyone else who created them back then, also to whoever actually had the idea in the first place. So my question is should we make a new thread has all of them collected in one spot so people can pick and choose which ones they want and request custom ones like CAG6669 has.

Sweet, yes is winning. I dug those when I first came here and I hope for a return..................plus I really want a "Offcial Fart Smeller" badge

I like them, i made a few in the past back on the old thread.

BTW: I am the creator of the Wii and X360 shrooms :D.
After my skills improved I updated mine to look a little like 3d by adding shadows.

[quote name='Animal7390']i had a feeling it was you linkin because you were one of the main contributors before so. i hope yes wins because if it does...[/quote]

If you want something specific let me know. I just wont be able to get to it till the weekend or after since I'm currently out of town.

so did anyone inform cheapy or the mods about bringing it back?i hope they caught wind of the thread. im excited to see the comeback of the shrooms

those look sweet. i would love a wii one. buuuuuut.... i'm depressed that you put a shroom in the 360 one. i just have the mentality of: shrooms are Nintendo's thing. energy swords that frustrate the hell out of your friends because you consistently kill them all and refuse to die is Xbox's thing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I like them, i made a few in the past back on the old thread.

BTW: I am the creator of the Wii and X360 shrooms :D.
After my skills improved I updated mine to look a little like 3d by adding shadows.[/quote]

those look sweet. i would love a wii one. buuuuuut.... i'm depressed that you put a shroom in the 360 one. i just have the mentality of: shrooms are Nintendo's thing. energy swords that frustrate the hell out of your friends because you consistently kill them all and refuse to die is Xbox's thing. great job on them

[quote name='GoofyPenguin']those look sweet. i would love a wii one. buuuuuut.... i'm depressed that you put a shroom in the 360 one. i just have the mentality of: shrooms are Nintendo's thing. energy swords that frustrate the hell out of your friends because you consistently kill them all and refuse to die is Xbox's thing. great job on them[/QUOTE]

on here shrooms are for anything. they are only a symbol of nintendo but we can use them for anything even getting high.

[quote name='GoofyPenguin']those look sweet. i would love a wii one. buuuuuut.... i'm depressed that you put a shroom in the 360 one. i just have the mentality of: shrooms are Nintendo's thing. energy swords that frustrate the hell out of your friends because you consistently kill them all and refuse to die is Xbox's thing. great job on them[/quote]

That's the way shrooms have worked in the past. We used the Mario mushroom template and made them for anything, it didnt have to be Nintendo exclusive item.

If you want to use one of the shrooms you just right click it copy the link and put it on your sig.

The reason for the poll is to essentially check to see if it would be worth it to compile all of them and put them in one place so people who do want them can find them and have an updated list. After the poll is over if yes wins (and i think it will) i will post all of them in this thread and take requests on new ones.

[quote name='munch']Why are you bumping a thread in the OT? If it dies, it dies.[/QUOTE]

i think he wants the mods attention to bring back a shrooms thread. everyone seems there up for it so we should do it.....

[quote name='integralsmatic']i think he wants the mods attention to bring back a shrooms thread. everyone seems there up for it so we should do it.....[/quote]Why would he need the mods' attention? If he wants to set up a thread, then he can go set it up. :roll:

One the left bar under your name and given to you because you earned them, YES!

All over your sig, with dumbass mushrooms like "Worlds best Dad" like last time, Christ, NO.

Why bump it? Its not so mods can see its to keep people voting and to show people who haven't been here for a few days that it exists. This website changes so fast in 12 hours something you were looking at could completely disappear.

I created a new badge. The HD DVD badge:

shroomhddvdhm2.png

Wrap this: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1641/shroomhddvdhm2.png around
tags and you're set.

So yes won which means i am going to compile all of the ones I found and post them here so its easy for everyone to find them if they want them. Should be up next week and thanks LinkinPrime for the new one. If anyone has any requests for other new ones then please post here.

bread's done
Back