Official Microsoft / Lips Micophone latency/sync problem

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
ive searched google for answers and i couldnt find any. i'm having latency/sync problems with the official microsoft aka lips mics. for some reason when i play guitar hero or rock band theres a 1-3 second delay. i've changed hdmi cables and all and i seems like its not getting rid of the problem. it works perfect for lips, just rock band 2 and guitar hero games.

anyone else having the same problem?

I have the same problem with Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band. In addition to latency, we'll occasionally just have a mic disconnect, even though there's a fresh set of batteries inside. Also, those mics are incredibly shitty for the tambourine sections.

[quote name='BigHow']I have the same problem with Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band. In addition to latency, we'll occasionally just have a mic disconnect, even though there's a fresh set of batteries inside. Also, those mics are incredibly shitty for the tambourine sections.[/QUOTE]

I personally have had no issues with latency on the mics. I have two of them that came with Lips. I did the calibration for both Rock Band 2 and Lips and they work fine. The only issue I have is with the Tambourine sections for Rock Band 2. The mic doesnt pick up the tapping as well as the Rock Band wired mic.

bread's done
Back