Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CHADSTONe']MS overcharges for live tbh. 60 bucks a year? Microsoft employees get it for 25 bucks a year.

>:eek:[/QUOTE]

Get a job with Microsoft then.

I cannot understand the hate about a $5 a month charge for EVERY game that MS offers, but people don't get up in arms when an RPG charges $10-$15 a month.

There's never any good deals on points anymore. All we get is a couple dollars off Amazon if we're lucky, or one of those Amazon Daily Deals 20 dollar gift cards for 10.

Wish we would get more point sales. =/

Yeah I got all psn bucks at Meijer because they are NEVER on sale but I thought I'd find some good xbox point deals and nothing. Right after I went on a rock band song binge too....

Bing has been the best way to get deals on points for a while now.

Right now I'm sitting on $20 worth of free MS points codes.

There just haven't been many retail deals on points for a long time.

[quote name='wEEman33']Bing has been the best way to get deals on points for a while now.

Right now I'm sitting on $20 worth of free MS points codes.

There just haven't been many retail deals on points for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sneaky way to get referral points. :p

Damn all you chit chatters bumping this (like I just did) I see this on page 1 and think buy.com?????? Need XBL points like a week ago, no deals at all....

[quote name='Violator']I have a whole bunch of points and sub cards that I would sell[/QUOTE]

160 point codes or real codes? Pics of your "bunch" of cards? Lotta scamming points going on lately.

That's really not a deal for the 1600 M$ points. We can get the same from M$ for $1.50 more. And that's not including the PayPal fees we have to pay you. So a $1 less isn't much. I'm not disputing, I'm just saying.

[quote name='strizay']That's really not a deal for the 1600 M$ points. We can get the same from M$ for $1.50 more. And that's not including the PayPal fees we have to pay you. So a $1 less isn't much. I'm not disputing, I'm just saying.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see anything about paying paypal fees? I looked in the FAQ's and added the item to my cart but didn't check out. A legitimate seller would pay the fee from proceeds of the sale. If they are asking for gift paypal than I would stay far away from the site.

[quote name='GamerChris']oh weak, they're trying to charge $5 shipping. When they did the COD Elite card, shipping was free.[/QUOTE]
The have the Elite 4000 point cards at $39.99 as well as the standard 4000 point card, but they want to charge me $5 shipping for either one.
I've been waiting on a $39.99 deal for a while on 4000 points, but I'll pass at $45. I could have paid that several times here on GAF for that many points. I just want BF Premium at $40 or less, so that $5 is a deal-breaker for me.

[quote name='rawdog805']Any deals out there on LIVE. My live runs out in about 10 days.[/QUOTE]
dude just let it expire. i wish i never got a live sub on sale (even tho it was only like $35) because when your sub runs out 90% of the time you get an ad for '2 months for $2' on the dashboard and can just continually renew through that

I'll try to submit a PM to Amazon.
I don't feel like getting a credit card right now. I see that there is some kind RedCard a debit Card but it looks like you have to start the application for that in-store. fuck driving an hour to Target just to sign up for something to buy something online.

Amazon pls come through for me!
(pretty sure they won't pm this though)

[quote name='209chromatic']How long do these deals last?[/QUOTE]

Your avatar always gets me when I'm on my phone. I'm always trying to swipe that little bug off my screen lol.

Not really a deal, but while looking at the goldbox today, I just found out that amazon now started to sell 400 and 800 MSP respectively. So whenever you just need 400 MSP whether it be for a trade here or to buy something on the dotw, amazon can be the way to go.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']That......is something I never thought of. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll probably start buying XBLA games from people on CAG now.[/QUOTE]

Yep. It will be nice for the times when you see a great deal but there is a big "Only accept trades!" attached to it.

[quote name='Kanokare']4000 MS points for 40 dollars (50 reg) at Target. Temporary sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GamerChris']Nice deal. Here's the link:
http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-live-4000-points-card-xbox-360/-/A-13793670[/QUOTE]

Sweet deal if you have a Target REDcard. There was also a promotion in which I get $10 off for orders over $100. Along with the 5% off and free shipping. 3x 4000 MSP came out to $104.47

Not a bad deal at all. Thanks Kanokare!

By the way, has anyone noticed that you can buy Arcade and DLC games with real cash? Kinda like you can buy GoD games that way. Perhaps those rumors are true in which Microsoft is phasing out the points system. I could be wrong though.

bread's done
Back