Official NCAA '14 CAG Online Dynasty - XBOX 360

Ok, I just finished my game, and I can't take this quarterback play anymore. MYy QBs are rated 85 and 83 with 85 & 87 accuracy ratings but rountinly throw passes 5 to 15 yards from the receivers. I play ultimate mode, offline dynasty on all- american and have no isues with passing like I do in this league. Is anyone else having this issue?  Can we look into adjusting this in the off season?

Ok, I just finished my game, and I can't take this quarterback play anymore. MYy QBs are rated 85 and 83 with 85 & 87 accuracy ratings but rountinly throw passes 5 to 15 yards from the receivers. I play ultimate mode, offline dynasty on all- american and have no isues with passing like I do in this league. Is anyone else having this issue? Can we look into adjusting this in the off season?
Lets get a quick vote. If everyone could weigh in here regarding the QBA slider that would be great.

I'm in favor of leaving at 5 which I know is extremely challenging and frustrating, but anything above the 5 mark and everyone has a robo-qb and the game is no longer challenging.

Lets get a quick vote. If everyone could weigh in here regarding the QBA slider that would be great.

I'm in favor of leaving at 5 which I know is extremely challenging and frustrating, but anything above the 5 mark and everyone has a robo-qb and the game is no longer challenging.

I vote to modify it. But not greatly.

I wouldn't mind a modification but i understand the issue of keeping the game challenging to make the seasons compulsive... I'm on the fence about any adjustment so I'll abstain from voting unless my vote is a tie breaker

Does anyone else have these issues? It doesn't matter if I step into the throw, use touch on the passing or not. If no one else has these issues I will live with it. I don't want to take away from the challenge but if I have a wide open receiver and step into the throw I shouldn't have the QB throw the ball 8 years to the left.  I guess I'll just have to hope this doesn't reflect on Maxwells performance in real life this year.

i have them too but it seems like the overthrows and mile-wide missed throws are prevalent early on in the game, and i guess my QB gets more accurate as he gets comfortable in the game

i have them too but it seems like the overthrows and mile-wide missed throws are prevalent early on in the game, and i guess my QB gets more accurate as he gets comfortable in the game
For some reason, Jameis Winston (FSU Qb) doesn't have this issue but, in all my other OD's its the same way (QBA is on 5 in each). Early on the QB is terribly off and as the game goes along he becomes more accurate.

My QB is awful in the first half and then really clicks in the second. Problem is you can be down 21 after he throws 4 picks in the first half!

i had one game where my first offensive possession didn't stall cuz my QB couldn't complete a pass. I've only lost one game (i SHOULD be undefeated... no slight to L4WII) even with my QB throwing like he has beer goggles on. i just had to run the ball and play defense

Hey any of y'all not going to use the Fanatics coupon that came with the game and want to hook a bro up?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on 5...with it on 10 it'll be waaaay easier

I was hoping we would only move it a little. Like 7-8. But you are the commish!

I was hoping we would only move it a little. Like 7-8. But you are the commish!

Only 5 point increments are allowed

i definitely noticed the difference in QBA... i was threading needles like Betsy Ross back in the 1700s... Xxxplosive, i need u to knock off Michigan this week to help my chances of sneaking into the BCS title conversation :D

QB play was better. I was able to hit open receivers when I avoided pressure. There was still a challenge and I felt like I didn't make any completions that I didn't deserve to make. Plus it's always a good day when I beat Michigan, can't wait to beat them in real life on 11/2

Lost an absolute heartbreaker last night to champ. After driving for a tie-breaking FG to make the game 24-21, I was able to force Champ into a 3rd and very long with about 15 seconds, 0 timeouts and 80 yards to go. His right slot WR makes an amazing jump ball catch about 50-60 yards downfield to put him in FG range with 2 seconds left....I completely expected him to spike it and try for the OT forcing FG but he had the balls to try to for the win. He ran the same play (Four Verts) but this time threw to the Slot WR on the right in the end-zone, my user controlled FS in perfect position fails to make the play and his guy comes down with the game winning TD catch for an improbable victory.

He was able to win the game by winning the 4th Quarter 21-3.

:whistle2:x

Ramesu, i still don't think it was worse than my loss to L4WII where had an inexplicable brain fart... I'd be undefeated and probably sitting at #2 or 3 instead of 6

Yea I still can't believe that happen..but just make sure it happens again the two times we play in Madden..lol thanks in advance

I've been trying to log on ever since my game against ramses but it keeps on telling me that theres an online dynasty error. I was wondering if any one else was having the same problem or whether i was kicked.

Is this just our league or a know issue. I know Madden has has several bugs but NCAA was fine until this.

Just ours as far as I can tell. I'm in another OD and there aren't any issues

i doudt it's last we see college game but they need to get this lawsuit stuff done with and i think once that happens we will see real names in the games because i think in a yea or two ncaa will allow players to be payed.

only good thing about this is we really don't need Ea to make a game name people will just make new teams on team builder and make names for rosters next year 

i doudt it's last we see college game but they need to get this lawsuit stuff done with and i think once that happens we will see real names in the games because i think in a yea or two ncaa will allow players to be payed.

only good thing about this is we really don't need Ea to make a game name people will just make new teams on team builder and make names for rosters next year
Yeah, but as a guy who's relied on Team Builder for years, that thing is really showing its age. The feature is great (and is light years ahead of any other "create a team" feature in any other game). But it hasn't been touched since NCAA 10. It would have been nice if they updated it a little at some point.

bread's done
Back