Official Nintendo Wii Refurbished Games: Punch-Out! $11.00 & More

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Nintendo is selling refurbished Wii games. Shipping is $5.00 bucks.

Link: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/subcategory.jsp?p=1&categoryId=cat490409&pageSize=6

Thanks to the "Back in My Play" Podcast for the tip.

Excitebots Trick Racing - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $16.50

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $11.00

Mario Kart Wii - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $22.00

New Play Control! Pikmin - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $16.50

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $16.50

Punch-Out!! - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $11.00

Wii Sports - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $11.00

Wii Sports Resort - Refurbished (Wii, Wii U, Wii mini) $16.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever bought refurbished games from Nintendo? I saw a Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside Story at Wal Mart this weekend on the Pre-Owned section that said Refurbished Product and it looked like it was complete. Should we expect these will be complete?

Guys, Excitebots is like $3 at GameStop.

The others are pretty comparable to GS, especially with the $5 shipping.

Great. Now give us Fire Emblem.
Yeah. Give us Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Super Mario All-Stars, and Mario Sports Mix as well.
If only, until then my old Wii will likely still sit and collect dust while I wait.

424.gif

Has anyone ever bought refurbished games from Nintendo? I saw a Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside Story at Wal Mart this weekend on the Pre-Owned section that said Refurbished Product and it looked like it was complete. Should we expect these will be complete?
walmart pre-owned will always be complete cause they require original case, artwork and manuals for trade ins.

walmart pre-owned will always be complete cause they require original case, artwork and manuals for trade ins.
Right, I mentioned it because the Refurbished Product was actually part of the artwork on Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story that I saw. Not sure but I guess that must have came from Nintendo since it was actually on the artwork. If they were from Nintendo then these would also likely be complete.

Guys, Excitebots is like $3 at GameStop.

The others are pretty comparable to GS, especially with the $5 shipping.
The $5 shipping didn't increase with multiple games. Also, Pikmin and Punch Out are $30 and likely disc only with a disc that is full of swirl marks and gunk on the center from Gamestop, if you can find them at all. Some of these games aren't a deal, but others are definitely priced good.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't come with manuals and the case insert is reprinted with a message across the cover saying "Refurbished Product"

Here is a low quality photo I found.

They don't come with manuals and the case insert is reprinted with a message across the cover saying "Refurbished Product"

Here is a low quality photo I found.
Well, that sucks. Knowing the weird world of video game collecting though, I wouldn't be shocked if this somehow became worth more because the cover is a refurbish variant 10-20 years down the road. Don't quote me on that though.

Well, that sucks. Knowing the weird world of video game collecting though, I wouldn't be shocked if this somehow became worth more because the cover is a refurbish variant 10-20 years down the road. Don't quote me on that though.
That's exactly what was brought up in the forum this photo was posted on. You never know!

Right, I mentioned it because the Refurbished Product was actually part of the artwork on Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story that I saw. Not sure but I guess that must have came from Nintendo since it was actually on the artwork. If they were from Nintendo then these would also likely be complete.

The $5 shipping didn't increase with multiple games. Also, Pikmin and Punch Out are $30 and likely disc only with a disc that is full of swirl marks and gunk on the center from Gamestop, if you can find them at all. Some of these games aren't a deal, but others are definitely priced good.

Yeah, I'm with you that the Pikmin and Punch Out are good deals. However if i'm not mistaken GS should still have pre-owned Wii games B2G1 free through at least the end of the weekend. Picking up a few could make the savings fairly good if mix and matched well. And idk, I'm always leery of refurbed. I'd rather go with something used that hasn't been refurbed if possible

Walmart's pre-owned selection tends to be refurbs.

bread's done
Back