Official "Nobody Says She's Hot?" Thread

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
As a counter to the "she's supposed to be hot?" thread, how about a "why doesn't anyone say she's hot?" thread. Rules are simple and the title says it all. Name people (semi-celebs, celebs, cousins whatever I don't care) that don't get noticed for being attractive but actually are.

You don't understand it? Who, in your opinion, is somebody that isn't regarded as being "hot" but you disagree with that thought.

Say, for example, Ariel Tweeto.

Im gonna say Rosario Dawson. I think most like her, but I never seem to see her name come up when hot celebrities are mentioned. Maybe I just look in the wrong places.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I can't even think of one. This thread will be slow moving.[/QUOTE]

It will be a bit slower but perhaps we'll find "gems" instead of people just fighting over each other's horrible tastes in the other thread. :rofl:

Gracias Sir. I mentioned the other thread and I figured most would understand what this was supposed to be. Similar, but opposite in some ways. Apparently the idea of this thread confused people heavily.

Lauren Ambrose.

lauren-ambrose.jpg

PS - The reason nobody mentions Rosario Dawson is because she's automatically the hottest person on any list.

[quote name='Survivalism']Lauren Ambrose.

lauren-ambrose.jpg

PS - The reason nobody mentions Rosario Dawson is because she's automatically the hottest person on any list.

[/QUOTE]LOL bet you wanna see what dat mouth do

^ She is obviously hot, people know that.

What about uh..the president's daughter from Air Force One starring Harrison Ford. I always thought she was hot.

EDIT: JOKING

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Large Marge, I'd hit it.

200807_Large-Marge.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Surely you don't mean with your penis.

Also, where's everyone stand with Amanda Seyfried? I know her eyes look a tad...alien...but I still find her incredibly attractive. I only ask because I think her name came up in the other thread.

amanda-seyfried-0v.jpg

This thread is going to reach the exact same conclusion as the other one: people mentioning names that no one can understand why...and nobody being able to agree on anything, lol. Who in the HELL doesn't think Hayden Panetierre is hot???

I like how the OP said this was the OFFICIAL "nobody says she's hot" thread, like all the other "nobody says she's hot" threads are bogus.

[quote name='Yamato']^ She is obviously hot, people know that.

What about uh..the president's daughter from Air Force One starring Harrison Ford. I always thought she was hot.

EDIT: JOKING[/QUOTE]

Sorry I thought it was more of an underrated type of thing since only Chuck fans know about her.

How about the red-head female opposite Keifer Sutherland in the last 2 seasons of 24?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Sorry I thought it was more of an underrated type of thing since only Chuck fans know about her.

How about the red-head female opposite Keifer Sutherland in the last 2 seasons of 24?[/QUOTE]

You know she also plays Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and 3, right? I guess I thought she was well-known. I don't even understand this thread. I thought it was for girls who we find hot but not many others do, not for people who are hot but are not mainstream.

Who even cares.

[quote name='Yamato']You know she also plays Miranda in Mass Effect 2 and 3, right? I guess I thought she was well-known. I don't even understand this thread. I thought it was for girls who we find hot but not many others do, not for people who are hot but are not mainstream.

Who even cares.[/QUOTE]

Re-read the OP. He also wants you to post pictures of your cousin that you think is hot but no one else does.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']As a counter to the "she's supposed to be hot?" thread, how about a "why doesn't anyone say she's hot?" thread. Rules are simple and the title says it all. Name people (semi-celebs, celebs, cousins whatever I don't care) that don't get noticed for being attractive but actually are.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fatality']
2elftwh.jpg

Hayden Panettiere[/QUOTE]She's hot & there's a security guard in Princeton NJ that looks just like her same body(from what I could see in the rent a cop uniform) & height. To bad her boss was cock blocking didn't like the attention she gets

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Re-read the OP. He also wants you to post pictures of your cousin that you think is hot but no one else does.

[/QUOTE]

LOL cousins.

bread's done
Back