Official Permanent Crap I Want Thread!!!

PhreQuencYViii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Here I'm going to be listing crap that I want. I'm just going to throw down a list of crap and see if people PM or email me! sounds fun! I'd rather just buy everyones games and stuff than trade. I have PayPal. Everyone just name a price, please include shipping in the price if you can. I'd like all the games to be non players hits/choice/collection/balls or whatever and to have all the stuff it originally came with if possible. Let's start!

SEGA SATURN ACTION REPLAY 4 IN 1!!!!!

Nintendo Entertainment System
Battletoads Double Dragon

Stuff
Battletoads Guidebook
NES 2 dogbone controller
Game Genie

Nintendo DS

Games
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Lunar DS
Super Princess Peach
Tetris DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Lost In Blue
Nanostray
Pheonix Wright
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario Kart DS

Microsoft Xbox

Games
Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball (DISC ONLY)
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector's Edition
Oddworld: Stranger's Oddysey
Fatal Frame
Alien Hominid
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (with all the stuff)
Dynasty Warriors III
Shenmue II (with the DVD)
Blood Wake
Xbox Music Mixer (With the microphone)
Toe Jam and Earl III: Mission to Earth
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sudeki
Stubbs the Zombie in "Rebel Without a Pulse"
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Jet Set Radio Future (NOT the combo thingy)

Crap[/[/COLOR]U]
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance instruction manual
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 instruction manual (fucking friends losing my crap...)
Unreal Championship instruction manual

Guides
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox version)
Mortal Kombat Deception
Silent Hill 4
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Ninja Gaiden
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Guide
Luigis mansion guide

CHOP SHOP

-Broken Gray PS1
It freezes on the memory card screen, but maybe someone could use the parts or case or something. It's also missing the PS logo emblem, because I stuck that on my PS2 memory card.
3$ plus whatever shipping might be

-Broken PS2
A broken PS2, pretty sure what's broken on it is the drive. I think someone gave me this to fix last year, and I did the DRE fix but the problem was that the disc just wouldn't spin at all. You could possibly swap in another drive maybe. This is in actually alright condition, the case isn't that scratched or anything, but I think some of the screws are missing.
7$ plus shipping

-Supposedly Broken 500W X Connect computer PSU
It just suddenly started turning on for half a second and then off again. I can't get a warrenty on it so I thought maybe someone here would want it or the cables or something. It has an extra 24 pin cable (which is usually 10$ seperate) and a few of the cables have the plastic art thing on the end cracked off but they work fine. Maybe someone needs the cables or something.
5$ plus shipping

Max Payne 1 and 2 Xbox
- Max Payne 1 doesn't work as far as I can tell since it's disc is totally fucked up, but hey the case and book are there. Max Payne 2 is in fine condition.
4$ plus shipping

DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball box and book and defective disc
-I got the disc repaired after it wouldn't work and it still doesn't work, but looks brand new. =(
3$ plus shipping

N64 Tremorpak plus
1$ plus shipping

N64 Force pak
-lights up when it rumbles!
1$ plus shipping

Omikron Nomad soul PC
- comes with book, cardboard slipcase and demos disc.
3$ plus shipping

I have Mechassault, with just a small case no manual, and why don't you want the JSRF combo game? You get the same thing, plus an extra game right on the disc.

I didn't want the combo because I already have it, but then it got beat up. I never got to finish JSRF and realized I never play Sega GT 2002, so I'd rather just have JSRF, if that explains it. =)

How much would that Duke go for, do ya know?

[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']I didn't want the combo because I already have it, but then it got beat up. I never got to finish JSRF and realized I never play Sega GT 2002, so I'd rather just have JSRF, if that explains it. =)

How much would that Duke go for, do ya know?[/quote]

Well they are rare nowadays. I no longer have an xbox, but I still feel bad getting rid of it lol.

I'll check ebay for an average price.

Got Hunter: The Reckoning and the Silent Hill 4 guide from JackSuper, then bought a Duke Controller from WhoKnowsWho! Thanks! Now I can assasinate people with the controller while reading the guide!

It doesn't matter as long as they have all the stuff.

Bumped, I really need a keyboard adaptor of some sort before my PSO trial ends in two months. I just started it last night and had a blast, but I can't type out "HULKAMANIA BROTHER" as well without a keyboard. Also, it's still Christmas.

If you have a Target nearby you might want to check them for the GTA double pack. I just picked up one there yesterday on clearance for $15.

I'll have to check today. Today is one of the few times I get to go anywhere so I might be able to snag some of the stuff on this list. I bought a KB adaptor with a 128mb flash drive off ebay for 5 bucks, so that's off the list...

I was cleaning out my closet earlier and found the following:

A broken original grey PS1 (no AV on back, so not the oldest model)
-I'm considering this broken, it didn't have any screws in it and I think last time I tried to use it last year it froze on the memory card screen, but maybe someone could use the parts or case or something. It's also missing the PS logo emblem, because I stuck that on my PS2 memory card. :lol:
3$ plus whatever shipping might be

Broken PS2
-A broken PS2, pretty sure what's broken on it is the drive. I think someone gave me this to fix last year, and I did the DRE fix but the problem was that the disc just wouldn't spin at all. You could possibly swap in another drive maybe. This is in actually alright condition, the case isn't that scratched or anything, but I think some of the screws are missing.
5$ plus shipping

PS2......I think.
-I also found a bag of a PS2 literally completly dismantled. The case is colored silver with sharpie. But some of the parts could be useful, such as the various plastic things that break so easy.
3$ plus shipping

I was just wondering if anyone here would want any of these things for parts or anything, I was planning on sticking them on ebay and seeing if people needed em. I just want them out of my closet.. I have no idea how much shipping should be....how much do PS2's weigh?

EDIT: I need to get a few bucks from these, I just had a power supply blow out on me and it needs to be replaced.....hope no one minds.

i might be interested in the ps2 (first one) that wont spit out CDs for shipping costs. Might cost some money to fix and I could try to do it I guess.

I really could use a PS2 Plastic DVD Drive thingy. It's the part that attaches to the DVD Drive. Let me know if you have a non broken one.

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your broken PS2 thread has been merged into this one. Please edit/bump your TL as needed, and if you wish to open a new TL, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock".

A bump, I mostly just want a disc only copy of DOA beach volleyball, the one I bought won't work even after getting it repaired, but I have all the stuff for it otherwise.

bread's done
Back